Nancy's Night Out

Story Info
Trying to find herself.
3.2k words
3.16
35.4k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is the night", Nancy tells her co-worker "the night that I see exactly how wild I can get."

Lynda looks over at her and asks, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

Nancy just smiles and nods to her.

Nancy just turned 40 this past week and is starting to feel like an old woman, it has been over a month since her husband has even touched her in any kind of romantic way and she is starting to feel undesirable. She has made plans with Lynda and another girl in the office to go out and celebrate her big event tonight, and has told her husband that she will be home late after work so he has to take care of getting dinner for the kids. Nancy is 5'4" and petite, she has always thought she was attractive because she gets whistled at and hit on by a lot of the men she works with. But for some reason she feels her husband does not feel that way about her anymore and there is something missing in her life. Tonight she wants to see if she can get back what is missing and maybe find a way to find that spark back into her marriage.

The phone at her desk rings and she answers, "Nancy, Patti just told me she is not able to meet with us tonight so it looks to be just the 2 of us" Lynda tells her.

"That's ok, we will just have to have fun without her" Nancy says.

Lynda goes on to tell her about where they are going and what to expect when they get there. Nancy is starting to get nervous as well as a little excited because she has never gone out like this before, not looking to see if she can find someone that will make her feel like the woman she is.

Nancy keeps checking the clock, feeling like it is not even moving. Finally it reads 5 o'clock and she starts to pack up her desk for the day. Nancy heads down to the garage and gets into her car, driving quickly over to Lynda's house as they planned. Lynda is already there when Nancy arrives and lets her into the parking garage so her car stays safe.

When Nancy finally gets up to Lynda's condo she is surprised to see how large it really is, she always thought condos were small apartments but this place is almost as large as her house and worth a hell of a lot more. Lynda gives her the grand tour and when they get to the bedroom Lynda takes care to make sure the last room is the converted walk-in closet. When Nancy sees this she almost faints, there are leather cuffs attached to the wall as well as a bar hanging from the ceiling.

"So you like what you see?" asks Lynda.

Nancy just stands there speechless not sure what to say, finally just nodding.

Lynda guides Nancy back out into the living room and pours her a drink, telling her that she has big plans for the rest of the night and she hopes she can keep up.

"I will take anything and everything you send my way tonight." Nancy tells her.

They sit and talk for a while, Lynda trying to get Nancy to relax a little and explaining to her what to really expect at the club tonight. She tells her that almost anything goes at the club, and that there are private rooms in the back to where anything and everything you want can happen. Nancy is just sitting there thinking there are things she has always fantasized about, and tonight a few of those just might come true.

At 9:00 Lynda finally gets up and says its time to get ready to go and leads Nancy into the bedroom to get changed. Lynda hands Nancy an outfit saying "We are about the same size so this should fit you nicely."

Nancy looks at the black PVC skirt and halter and blushes, for she knows that there is no way she could wear a bra with this. She has not gone without a bra in a long time, not since about 2 years after she was married but thought what the hell.

Nancy went to the bathroom to get changed, admiring how the outfit changed her whole look. She looked into the full-length mirror in the bathroom but the woman looking back is not her, she was looking at a very sexy and erotic lady in the mirror. She just smiled and wished her husband could see her like this.

She hears a knock at the door, which brings her out of the daze she is in, its Lynda telling her that the car is here to take them to the club. Nancy comes out and sees Lynda in a full-length black coat, she opens the coat so Nancy can see that the outfit she is wearing leaves almost nothing to the imagination.

"You like?" Lynda asks. Nancy just smiles and nods her head.

Nancy had not thought about being with another woman since she was back in college, but seeing Lynda like that really made her start to about it again. They walk out to the car and get in and the driver takes them downtown to a small warehouse building.

Nancy could hear the music outside, and when the door opened it was like walking into the middle of a concert it was so loud. Lynda showed the guy at the door a card and he pulled the curtain aside and let them go through. Nancy was shocked as she walked in; there were people in all kinds of outfits and even some without anything on at all. Nancy takes a few minutes to just take in everything she is seeing before moving any further into the club.

Nancy walked over towards Lynda and heard someone ask her about a new pet. Lynda looked over at Nancy and said, "No, she is a friend and under my complete protection for the night. She is not a pet or slave to anyone and if anyone gets out of line towards her they answer to me."

Nancy could hear the command in Lynda's voice, and was shocked because she appeared to be so timid and quiet all the time.

Nancy was starting to get used to seeing people walking around almost totally naked and being led around on a leash or chain. Lynda introduced her to a few of the other "Masters" and they in turn introduced her to their slaves.

Nancy started to get a hang of how these things operated and started getting more and more relaxed. A young lady walked over to Lynda and whispered something to her; Lynda looked over at Nancy and told the young thing to ask for herself. The young lady appeared shocked but moved over to Nancy and asked if she would like to dance. Now Nancy had danced with other women before, but never in the kind of atmosphere that this club had, but she said yes anyway. The young lady led her out to the dance area and they started dancing to the music, the whole time Nancy felt like this woman was looking her over like a prize or something. After the dance the woman leaned in and kisses Nancy's cheek and whispered to her that she would love to get her alone upstairs. Nancy blushed and just turned her head and walked back to Lynda, when she got there she asked her about what was upstairs.

"That" Lynda answered, "is an area where members can take a willing partner for a no holds bar session. Anything can and does happen upstairs."

When asked if she ever had been up there Lynda answered with a smile, "Hell yes, I would not be the Head Mistress here if I were afraid to take a slave or partner upstairs every so often."

Feeling brave from the alcohol she had hand Nancy asked, "And exactly what have you done up there Lynda?"

Lynda just smiled again and said, "The only time I ever had sex up there was with a slave that was with me for years and it was protected sex. Mostly I go up cause some wants to pay for a session with me which usually last 30 minutes."

Nancy started walking around and mingling with people, feeling free to be herself and just have fun. People showed her respect and did not try to do anything or suggest anything. Nancy saw some men and women that were walking about with collars on like the others but they were very plain looking collars.

"Those are subs that do not have a Master at this time." a voice behind her said. "They come here looking to see if they can find a Master or Mistress to take them on full time, or they pay someone like Mistress Trina for the pleasure a beating." the gentleman said looking over at Lynda.

When Nancy turned she looked at and saw a guy that was about 30 at the most and in very good physical shape. He appeared to be about 6'5" with a body that was very well cared for and a face to die for. Nancy found herself wondering what it might be like to have those arms wrapped about her and those lips kissing her.

"Might I refill your drink Milady?" he asked her, bringing her mind back to reality.

"Why yes you can Sir." Nancy answers as she follows him towards the bar area.

As they sit and talk Nancy keeps finding herself thinking more and more about what it would be like to have this man making love to her. She is finding herself getting more and more turned on, but she can't get the nerve up to even think about approaching him about it.

Lynda comes over and gives the gentleman a hug and a kiss on the cheek, "I see you have meet Robert, he is one of the nicest people here you will ever meet."

"You flatter me Mistress Trina." Robert says as he bows his head.

"Robert its just Lynda now, you are no longer required to call me Mistress." Lynda laughs.

They all make small talk for a while, Nancy now finds herself wondering if this is the person that Lynda was talking about when she told her about the upstairs. And she also finds herself picturing the 2 of them making love upstairs.

"If you 2 will excuse me," Nancy says as she looks over to Lynda "can you show me how to find the ladies room."

Lynda points her to the other side of the bar and tells her it is in the corner, unless she wants to go upstairs and use the ones there. Nancy blushes at that thought and heads to the other side of the bar.

Nancy can't help but think Lynda knows how excited she was getting sitting there with them, could hear it in her voice as she talked. She spends a lot longer in the bathroom than is needed, mostly to let her body calm down and get her composure back in order. As she was walking back to the table she noticed that Lynda was alone now, she felt her heart drop a little and she did not know why.

"Don't worry, he will be back soon." Lynda tells Nancy when she gets back to the table. "He does not want you to be left to the wolves here when I go upstairs for a session one of the newbies here wants."

Lynda is smiling when she talks about what she has planned for this person when she gets him upstairs, and Nancy finds herself picturing Robert as the one getting cuffed to the wall and whipped by her and not Lynda. Lynda tapping her on the shoulder as she gets up to leave brings Nancy out of her thoughts.

"I have to go now, my newbie awaits." laughs Linda as she looks over at this middle aged and balding guy waiting at the stairs.

Nancy can't help but giggle as Lynda walks towards this guy. She thinks what he must be thinking when he sees this beautiful young woman walking over to him wearing next to nothing, she wonders if he thinks he might get a little lucky tonight.

Nancy is lost in thought when she is suddenly brought back to reality by a voice asking, "Would you like to go up and watch?" It's Robert and he continues, "Normally it is not allowed but since I run this place I think we can make an exception for you."

"Umm I don't know, I never even knew places like this existed before let alone been to one." Nancy answered. "But I have to be honest in answering that the thought of watching Lynda in action intrigues me a great deal."

Nancy can't believe she just said that as Robert takes her hand and starts leading her towards the stairs. Once again the thoughts of those arms being around her and those hands holding other parts of her body come flooding back. She is once again brought back to reality by the loud sound of someone being spanked. She opens her eyes and sees Lynda standing behind her newbie with a wooden paddle spanking him, and he is begging her to spank him harder because he has been a bad boy.

Nancy takes a closer look and sees the guys is tied up to a large wooden X type frame, and the frame is on rollers of some kind cause Lynda turns the reaches down and turns the bottom of the platform and Nancy can see this guy has nothing on at all anymore. Looking down Nancy gets to see how excited this guy is getting from the spanking Lynda is giving him. Nancy stands there just watching as Lynda starts to slap the guys erect cock with a riding crop, and the guy is begging for more.

Nancy just stands there in total shock, watching this guy getting whipped and beat til his skin is red and almost blistered. Nancy always finds herself looking back at this guys erect cock, not cause its size or anything like that but cause it gets harder the more he gets beat upon.

Nancy starts to slowly back up, knowing if she does not get some cool air soon she is going to get more and more excited. As she is backing up she forgets Roger is standing there with her and she bumps into him, her hands landing upon his hips as she does.

"Oh I am sorry," Nancy says as she turns to face Roger "I totally forgot you were here."

"I kind of thought you were enjoying the show." Roger says with a smile on his face.

Nancy can't help but look up into his eyes, seeing the wicked grin on his face. She feels her face starting to flush as she suddenly feels all of the sexual energy's rushing into her. She takes her hands and runs them up over Roger's chest and up to his cheeks.

Roger does not need any more of an initiation as he leans down and kisses her. Nancy returns the kiss, feeling his hands slowly wrapping around her pulling her closer. Roger breaks the kiss and slowly turns Nancy around, still holding onto her.

"Just watch and see how a true Mistress operates." He says as she watches Lynda slowly whipping her slave for the hour.

Suddenly she feels Rogers hands slipping up and cupping her breasts, instantly turning her nipples hard as rocks. She closes her eyes as she lets his hands slip up under her halter, moaning softly as she feels his expert touch on her breasts. She feels him slowly kissing her neck, sending shivers down her spine. Lynda is totally forgotten now, as his hands and lips have taken her to a place she has not been in such a long time.

"Do you wish for me to continue Milady?" he asks as his hand slowly starts to work down her belly. All she can do is moan and nod.

Nancy feels his hand come into contact with her thigh, causing her to jump slightly. As his hand slips up under the short skirt she is wearing a louder moan escapes her lips. Now she is very glad she opted not to wear any panties tonight, giving him free access to do whatever he wished to do right now.

Nancy is really getting more and more excited as Roger starts to roll her clit between his fingers when suddenly she feels another pair of hands cupping her breasts and teasing her nipples through the halter. Opening her eyes she sees Lynda in front of her playing with her nipples. Lynda just smiles up into her eyes as she pulls the halter open, exposing Nancy's breasts.

"You know one reason I invited you was because I have always found you very sexy and wanted to see you naked." Lynda tells Nancy just before sucking on of her nipples into her mouth.

Nancy moans louder as Roger slips 2 fingers deep into her wet pussy. He continues to finger fuck her as Lynda goes from one nipple to the other sucking and biting on them. Soon Nancy feels her legs getting weak as her orgasm builds up before it explodes causing her to pass out briefly. When she comes to she sees Lynda sitting at the foot of the small sofa holding a glass of water for her. "Here drink this, looks like you need it." Lynda says as she hands her the glass.

"Thanks, I really needed that." Nancy tells Lynda after she drinks the water.

"Needed what, the water or the orgasm?" Lynda asks with a wicked grin on her face.

"Both." Nancy replies as she blushes. "You know in all the years I have been married I have never once cheated on my husband, and I have had more than one offer to do so. Not sure if it was the alcohol or the atmosphere, but tonight was something I have craved for a long time."

"Well if you liked it," Lynda smiles "maybe we can arrange a little more fun for you later tonight.":

Nancy is shocked as she hears herself reply, "Only if it is you and I back at your place in your little dungeon."

Lynda smiles again and moves in and kisses Nancy. At first Nancy does nothing, then she opens her lips and lets Lynda's tongue slip into her mouth. Nancy starts to get more and more into it, returning the passion that she feels in Lynda's kiss.

"Where did Roger go?" Nancy asks when they break the kiss. "After he placed you onto the sofa he had to get back downstairs and make sure everything was running smoothly." Lynda answers. "Would you like him to join us tonight back at my place?" she asks Nancy.

"No, for tonight I just want it to be you and I." She answers, surprising herself.