All Comments on 'Nancy's Night Out'

by Sasquatch in Fla

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
bye

bye

1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Americans are all cucks?

This is hot 4*

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
For now, just 1 *...

Cheating can't never be hot....Her husband didn't show interest for her anymore, so she should have cleared all issues with him, before think in cheating...

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 10 years ago
Welcome to the Loving Wives category

You should expect a lot of flaming vitriol for writing a story that revolves around a cheating wife. That comes with the territory. Don't take it personally.

As for the story itself, it obviously works better as a setup than a standalone, and I assume there will be additional chapters written. I would grade this an "Incomplete" so far.

A few random tips:

-- Watch your tenses. You shifted from present to past, and past to present, several times throughout the story. Stick with the past tense and write as if you are telling your best friend about something that happened to you a year ago.

-- Use letters instead of numbers. For example: "you two" instead of "you 2."

-- Read your story at least twice, from beginning to end, before you submit it. There were several minor spelling and punctuation errors that could have been easily corrected with a once-over review.

Keep writing. It's the only way to improve!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
AH YES,

Another idiot who thinks it's cool to write a bunch of words and call it a story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1*

An old baboon has found a keyboard

MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 10 years ago
Well I liked it

The grammar could be tighter. And for those who were shocked by the implied infidelity, what did you expect on a site about – ‘Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more’?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hey cucky Swingerjoe

Don't you mean Cuckerotica. Loving Wives has been replaced by this new category. That should make you and x_witless_x happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
in the 1st paragraph wife says she wants to "spark" back in her marriage

So how does getting fucked by Robert and getting into S & M do that?

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 8 years ago
This one was/is exciting . . .

. . . and I hope it will continue. I like the way author exposed and developed Nancy's emotions and education in small and logical steps. I felt like I was walking through the club beside her as I was reading. To me that is the sign of a well told tale by a talented and knowing author.

Good job, I hope this series continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
her marriage will get more "spark" than she ever imagined possible

once her husband finds out what she is, and rains Hell down on her little world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Her snatch would smell like squash

no matter what state it was in, and when she gets home it will be the last time she ever enters the front door or any door from the outside in that house again. Bye Bye Birdie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous