Nancy's Quest Ch. 11

Story Info
Nancy and her husband make love.
1k words
4.29
24.3k
2
0

Part 11 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Passion in James County XIII

Nancy's Quest

By D.C. Roi

Chapter eleven

Nancy's husband was in bed when she got home. He looked as if he was sleeping, so she tried to be as quiet as she could while she undressed. Before she got in bed, she went to the bathroom and took a quick shower to wash the feeling of Walt off her body.

When she returned to the bedroom and slid into bed next to her husband, he surprised her by turning on his side so he was facing her. He smiled and said, "Hi."

"Hi, honey," Nancy replied softly. As she looked into his eyes, overwhelming feelings of guilt swept over her and she fought the tears that threatened to appear in her eyes. "I thought you were asleep. I didn't want to waken you. I...I'm sorry I was so late."

"I was kind of hoping you'd get home before I was asleep," George said. He slid closer to her and took her in his arms. "And, by golly, you did."

Nancy didn't resist when her husband pulled her into his arms. She slid her arms around his waist. The demeaning episode with Walt began to fade from her mind when her husband began caressing her, awakening passion in her. She did feel guilty because she was about to sleep with her husband the same night she'd had sex with another man, but the needs George's caresses were awakening demanded to be satisfied.

When George covered her mouth with his, Nancy groaned and pressed against him. He slid his hands down over her body, cupped her firm derriere, and pulled her against him so she could feel his swelling cock.

She tightened her arms around her husband and slipped her tongue between his lips, into his mouth.

The kiss endured some time. Finally, because they needed to breathe, the kiss ended. Nancy gazed at her husband, breathing hard.

"I need you, darling," George whispered.

"I...I need you, too, my love," Nancy responded. "You...you have no idea how desperately."

Their lips joined again. When the second kiss ended, George traced Nancy's face lightly with his fingers. "God, I love you, Nancy!" he said softly.

Nancy felt herself flushing and knew it was both from guilt and from the adoring words her husband had spoken. "I'm glad you think so," she told him. "Because I love you very, very much!"

George caressed her face and neck, his hands roaming lightly over her skin, enthralling her. Soft sounds of delight came from her as her husband stroked her bare skin. "Oh, George, I love how you touch me," she purred. "You have the softest touch."

"The better to turn you on with," her husband replied. He continued kissing and caressing her exposed skin.

Nancy heard him gasp and felt a tremor go through him when she reached down, wrapped her hand around his hard shaft, and began stroking it. "You really do want me, don't you, darling?" she whispered.

"You better believe it!" her husband replied.

"Take me, then!" she said, her voice revealing the intensity of her hunger. "I need you now! I don't want to wait!"

George pushed her onto her back, then he moved between her legs, which Nancy spread to make things easier for him. Gripping his cock in his hand, he aimed it at the opening she was offering him. He placed the tip of his tumescent cock at her wet opening, then shoved it in.

Rapture rushed through Nancy while her husband's rock-hard wand sank into her. "Yes! Oh, yes, darling!" she groaned. "You have no idea how much I need that!" Her legs locked behind him, drawing him all the way into her.

"You need it, you got it!" George grunted as he began to drive into her.

"Yes! Yes, darling! Oh, yes! Yes! Oh! Yes! Yes!" Nancy groaned when her husband began to lunge into her. "I needed you so much! Yes! Yes!"

"I'm so close!" George groaned. "Damn! I...I don't think I can wait too long!"

"Don't wait!!! Take me! Take me! Now, darling! Now!" Nancy cried, raking her husband's back with clawed fingers. Her back arched and her hips jerked wildly. "Oh, God! Oh, God, darling! Now! Now! Now! Take me now! Nowww!"

"Uhh! Yeah!" George groaned as he spewed his hot seed into her.

Sated, Nancy fell asleep in her husband's arms. Before she dozed off, she again reflected on the fact that George satisfied her better than anyone else and again she wondered why it was she seemed compelled to cheat on him.

She got a surprise the next morning. George woke up horny and wakened her by sucking on her nipples.

Nancy began to stroke his cock. "Oh, darling, I love it when you wake me up like this!" she purred.

He started stroking one of her breasts and her hand began to move more quickly on his cock. "What do you think we ought to do about this?" she asked, squeezing his shaft, bringing a groan from him.

George rolled on top of his wife and thrust his cock deep in her. "Why don't we do this?" he suggested.

"Oh!" Nancy cried. "That's it! Yes! Yes! Take me! Take me darling!"

George did as she asked. They were so turned on, it wasn't long before they were groaning out their shared passion.

"Coming!" Nancy cried, "I'm coming! Yes, darling! Yes! Deeper! Harder! Oh! Yes!"

"Nancy! Oh, God, Nancy!" George cried, erupting powerfully into his wife's spasming body.

They finally got up, took showers, got dressed, and had breakfast. As they were about to head off to work, Nancy kissed her husband before they went out the door. "You remember I'm working late all this week, don't you?" she said.

George smiled. "Maybe we can have a replay of last night," he said, grinning. "If you don't get home too, too late."

"Promises, promises," Nancy said, and kissed him. She got in her car, started the engine, and headed for the office.

"Today I'm going to begin putting stop to all this foolish behavior," she thought as she drove down the street. "I'm going to do it one day at a time. I am not going to cheat on my husband today!"

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers