All Comments on 'Nancy's Wild Saturday Ch. 02'

by Calvin427

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
She is a true slut

He may as well get use to her fucking other men now, He will have to get an appointment to get between her legs now. She will be booked up two or three months in advance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Prepare to get bombarded by the Cuck Patrol...

Decent story, though there needed to be way more conversation between the two, about why she's doing this and where it's all headed. No matter. You're about to get obliterated by all the people who hate these stories; the same group of Wannabe Rambos who, despite all their whining and self righteous grandstanding, somehow can't resist reading and commenting on every last one of these "Loving Wives" slut wife stories. Watch: Some clown will even try to justify his reading this story by claiming he didn't know what the story was going to be about; like he'd been duped into reading something he NEVER would've read, otherwise! Of all the lame crap people use to rationalize why they continue to read stories they claim to hate that's always my single favorite cowardly cop out, the one about how they didn't know what they were getting into when they clicked on the story. They thought it was just going to be about an e-Harmony success story couple, enjoying a wonderful day of kittens, cotton candy and unicorns...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Agree, good story

And you will be hit by the cuck patrol, the Nazi morality police who say these stories are crap, but read them over and over and so fill their lives with the crap they claim to despise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
AWESOME

Great stories keep it up. I like the evolution, the reluctance but then tipping over the edge.

MORE MORE!!

Dave

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
All over Now

You're good. The story flows well but one thing remains uncertain through-out...she definitely wants to fuck (make love) to other guys and her wanting him to consider this as something new, maybe temporary, is just her justification to adjust to her new fantasies. Actually, she is right on the threshhold of wanton, slutty sex, sometimes just fucking a stranger and sometimes making love. Making love makes her feel like she is okay, loved and normal.

Anyway, I would have suggeated another chapter, sequel or Epilogue where she is finally gone and he is in a cheap motel wandering how it got this far, how much he loves her, misses her, feels empty, lost....

JorachJorachover 14 years ago
Another top notch entry

Once again, another great story from the master!! Please oh please carry on writing and ignore the negative comments out there. You've still got lotsa supporters rooting for you!!

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 12 years ago
Once again . . .

. . . I really appreciated the well written realism. If your story isn't fact based your imagination of the details is perfect.

Hotryder1Hotryder1over 9 years ago
Love Your Stories

I really love your stories. They flow exceptionally well and the build up is both believable and well written. However, in my opinion, the description of the actual sex could be a little bit better. A little more descriptive detail would help. It is so much better than most stories here, I still gave the story a 5. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Mmmm, Nancy is sooooo sexy! I loved it that she was willing to let an almost total stranger fuck her ass, knowing he husband was watching and probably jealous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Willing cuckold

I can never get my get my head around a husband wanting another man to fuck his wife or his agreeing to her request for it to happen certainly, this cuckold has his pea size brain in his cock end where it usually is with this type of male. 4 stars for the story telling could have been 5 but for the use of the wrong word in places.

1 star for story content.

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 6 years ago
Not Again !

I must agree this story is well written and conveys enough sexual tension and emotion.

However I do not understand husbands handing over their wife's to bigger, better, younger, more handsome men to fuck their wife's !

At some point she will get emotionally involved with stud and leave husband thinking he does not respect her to keep giving her away. A lot of women want to be wanted, desired etc. Sure there is the thrill of other men wanting her, flirting etc. Unless the husband is involved ie MFM then does run the risk of losing her.

I known this is just fantasy story, though have we not got enough cuck stories on here !

Can we please just have a actual wife who is a Loving One !

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Seeing BobNBoobi praising this cuck piece of shit tells you all you need to know about it. Only the BobNBoobi could find realism in this “true” cuck shit.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Yeah, picking up strangers, getting them drunk and then fucking them. What could possibly go wrong? At least OP had his character using condoms. Decent writing for this type of tale.

dante22dante22over 2 years ago

...... "LUCKY"?????? hell, he's just a perfect candidate for one of those " We have to talk honey" conversations and it probably won't be pretty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I had to work second shift for 6 months. It threw a kink into our marriage. I didn't like it and Shelia didn't like it. It was mandatory. I told Shelia that I would look for a different job. We were sent home early. In our driveway sat one of our upper managers BMW Richarx Ayers. I was instantly pissed. I parked away from the house and walked back. I looked in the window and there sat Shelia and Richard. Now my wife doesn't drink but there was a bottle of JD. I watched for a while Shelia didn't drink any and keep pushing Richard away when he tried to touch her. I was proud of her. I thought it was time for some fun. I text Shelia and said see you in 5 minutes. Then called you 911 to report a impaired driver and gave them the route they were on. Richard was out the door and was running to his car. I followed and I informed the operator. It didn't take but a few minutes and he was pulled over. When I walked in home Shelia said we need to talk. I just asked what about? That Richard Ayres. She explained that Richard was trying to get her to help me get a promotion at work by being intimate with him. She was refusing and just before I sent her a text about getting home early he was threatening to have me fired. Wow I said I heard that Richard Ayres was a snake wonder if I will get fired tomorrow? She said I didn't think I had anything to worry about. Then she played the recording of Richard. She said that she was off tomorrow and was going to my company's HR department with me. It wasn't Richard's first time and he was demoted and transferred. They also offered to pay for his action but we refused saying we were happy with me keeping my job and the actions of what happened to Richard. I did get a raise. I'm sure glad I have a truly faithful wife not a slut like a lot of the stories I read her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife Cathy talked me into sharing her with another man. I was very serious that I would never be a cuckold. There were several rules. What ended this sharing thing was the guy after the second round went to the restroom. Cathy asked if I wanted to have a round? I said no not till she was done and cleaned herself up before I would touch her. She said I thought you would be excited and would want to reclaim your wife. I will. As I said when you are done and cleaned yourself up. Just then Jason returned and got on the bed and started playing again. Shortly he asked Cathy to get on her hands and knees. After humping her a little Jason said this ass looks so good I can't resist. I YELLED STOP. GET DRESSED AND GET OUT! He said sorry man I forgot. I SAID GET! He left quickly. Cathy said sorry he must have forgotten about no annal. Yes he either forgot, got carried away, or just thought he would take a chance. She cleaned up and we went to the other bedroom. I had shut the door to the bedroom that we were in with Jason. I was back in the saddle. After 2 rounds of love making she asked if I would like to take her annal cherry? Yes I said! She said take your time big guy. I said I would. It took a while but we managed. When I was pumping she was grunting say I must really love you. Afterwards she said that was pretty tuff going. The next time we will have to find a guy with a little thing to help break me in. I said do you have a short term memory loss? She slapped me playfully and said she was joking she said that this was a one and done. I said yes I can't wait to have you watch me with Marie ( a little Mexican girl that is a friend. She said I think I'm going to regret wanting this. I said no it will be a one and done. That's a different story .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Must be wonderful having a whore slut for a wife. What a total pig this fictitious character was portrayed as. Story was about as sexy as a case of diarrhea

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous