Nasty Little Sister Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your father can never know about any of this." Mother said in a very serious tone. "I don't know how he'd take it, but, it's probably better if he didn't know."

Then, she bowed her head for a moment and when she looked up at us, a small tear ran down her face. "My big brother, Gary, was my first lover," Mom said, as she reached for a tissue to wipe her eyes, "so I can sympathize with the two of you."

"My Dad, uh... your grandfather, found us in bed one day when he came home from work early. He was so angry.... he kicked Gary out of the house and wouldn't speak to me for weeks. Gary, who would have been your Uncle Gary," mother explained, "moved away and I never knew where he went. We got a phone call one night from the Highway Patrol telling us Gary was killed by a drunk driver. I blamed them for driving Gary away and even to this day, both my mother and my father never speak his name and we've never talked about any of it."

"I can see you love each other, probably just like Gary and I loved each other, so I'm not going to judge you and treat you like my parents treated Gary and me." Mom added.

She said she'd allow us to be together as a couple, in the house, as long as our father wasn't home. "I don't mind if you switch schools to be together." She explained. "I think we can come up with something plausible to say to your father on that."

"While you're home on your break," Mom continued, saying, "I won't stand in the way of you being together or working on your wish list. But, you have to be careful and respect your father's feelings."

She told us she didn't care if we went around naked or humped liked rabbits, but warned us, "When your father is home, you have to act like brother and sister, and not lovers. Do you understand me?"

I looked at Kelly and she was grinning from ear to ear. We both agreed, and then Mom said something else. "Listen," Mom said, softly, "let me give you the benefit of my many years in sixty seconds worth of advice."

"Whatever you have together, if you really love each other, don't let anyone tell you what's right or wrong. If you stay together, you should never have children, so I suggest one of you get fixed – probably you, Kyle." She said, as she pointed her finger at me.

"Next," she said, "don't ever let your sex life go stale. When you finish that wish list you made – make another one. Be sympathetic to each other's fantasies and desires, but don't do anything to risk your relationship. And, remember that between two people who love each other, all forms of sex can be wonderful and rewarding. I know you're just starting down that path, but take it from me, once the sex spark is gone, it's hard to get it back. So, fight hard to keep each other interested and excited. Be open to new things and regardless of what ever happens, communicate with each other."

Then, if what she already said didn't blow my mind enough, she really blew my mind. "Don't become like your father and me." Mother said, wiping her eye with a tissue. "He loves me, I know that, but," she said as another tear fell from her eye, "the spark has long since died and the excitement doesn't exist for us anymore. Don't let that happen to you."

We sat there in silence for a minute while Mom composed herself. After a little bit, she dried her eyes and handed me the wish list, and gave Kelly's camera back to her. "How about if I help you clean this place up?" She said, as she stood from her chair.

Kelly immediately got up and went to Mom and hugged her. I sat there and watched my Mother put her arms around my naked little sister, and as they hugged, Kelly looked over to me and smiled. Suddenly, Kelly got a look of shock on her face, and as she looked at our Mother, I could see Mom's hand resting on one of Kelly's boobs. Not only that, but unless I was wrong, Mom's fingertips were lightly touching Kelly's nipple.

It was a bit awkward, I think, but Kelly didn't pull back and Mom didn't stop. So, for about a minute, I watched as my Mother's fingers traced my sister's nipple and gently held her breast.

"I'm sorry." Mother said, as she shook her head clear and stepped away from Kelly. "I don't know what came over me."

"Its okay, Mom." Kelly replied. "It felt nice. Thank you."

Smiling at us, mother put her hands to her cheeks and laughed. "I'm not going to be able to be in here with you two naked." Mother said, and so, she turned around and opened my sister's lingerie drawer and pulled out a pair of panties and tossed them to my sister.

"At least put those on." Mother said. Then looking over at me, she giggled and added, "I guess that's your job now, huh? You're the panty manager now, right?" We all laughed, and of course, she was referring to my second wish on the nasty wish list where I was going to be in charge of my little sister's panties.

I watched as Kelly stepped into the tiny bikini panties Mother picked out for her and as she pulled them up, I marveled at the way they hugged her pussy. Kelly saw me looking at her, and once she had them on, she spun around slowly so I could see them on her.

"And you," Mother said, as she turned to me, grinning, "it's been a while since I've seen a man with an erection, so you better put something on, too."

"Here," Mother said, as she reached into Kelly's lingerie drawer, "these will do for now."

I was shocked when Mother tossed me a pair of Kelly's panties. Not only was I shocked she would even consider I might put them on, but, I was shocked because they were silky and very feminine. And, worse than that - they were pink.

I held them up in front of me and looked at them. I'd seen them in the laundry hamper before and I'd sniffed Kelly's pussy from them, but this was too much.

"No way!" I exclaimed, looking back and forth between my sister and my Mother, who were both giggling and laughing at my dilemma.

"Oh, go ahead." Mother replied. "It won't kill you. And besides," she added, "it'll keep that monster out of my face while we clean up in here." Kelly burst out in absolute hysterics when she heard our mother refer to my penis as a 'monster'. I could only blush.

After a second, Mom turned to my sister and nodded her head toward me, saying, "Go help your big brother, Kelly. He's acting like such a baby."

Kelly was laughing so hard, I thought she was going to fall over as she took the pink, silky panties out of my hands and held them out for me to step into. Mother was laughing, too, and they were both edging me on. Finally, I did it – I stepped into them, first one foot and then the other.

Kelly, who was still laughing, pulled them up my legs and stepped back next to Mom and the two of them smiled and giggled together as I turned red. But, after a few seconds, both of them seemed to stop laughing – almost in unison, and when I looked down at myself, I could see why. My cock had gone from soft to hard almost instantly and the material of the silky pink panties was now horribly tented as my cock pushed against it.

Quickly, Mom turned away and mumbled something about cleaning Kelly's room up. But my little sister stood there with her jaw open, gawking at me while my cock got bigger. I felt my face burning with embarrassment and before I knew it, I felt flushed and hot all over my chest, too. Mom saw Kelly staring at me and turned around to face me

"Kyle," Mom said loudly, loud enough to break my little sister out of her trance, "it's okay. It doesn't mean anything. Let's get this place cleaned up. It's a mess."

Mom leaned over and whispered something into my little sister's ear, and a second later, Kelly nodded her head and left the room. After Kelly left, Mom came over to me and put her hands on my shoulders. Then looking down at my cock trying to poke through my sister's pink panties, she said, "I wasn't trying to embarrass you, Kyle. I mean, her panties were right there and it was just something for you to cover up with."

"Hey," she added, as she reached down and pulled the waistband of my panties away from my body, "what if we adjust you a little so you're not poking straight out."

Then to my total amazement, she stuck her free hand down into the panties, grabbed my cock and positioned it diagonally against my belly. She held me there for a few seconds, holding my cock longer than she needed to, and then she squeezed me. My mother's obvious fondling made my cock shudder and I spurted out several drops of precum onto her hand, and when she pulled her hand free, we both saw it. Frozen, we looked at each other for a few seconds, neither one of saying a word.

"There." She said, softly, breaking the silence and admiring her work as she looked down at me. "That's much better."

"And you know what?" Mother added, as she winked at me and patted my straining erection, "I think they look kinda cute on you."

Just then, Kelly came through the doorway. When Mom saw her, she turned away from me and said, "Oh, good, Dear. Did you get them?"

Reaching out to my sister, Kelly handed her several zip lock plastic bags. My mother, in turn, turned and handed them to me. "Those are for the panties your sister wore for you. Put them in there so they'll stay fresh." Both Kelly and my mom giggled as I took the bags, and I think we all realized the irony of the fact that my mother was helping us preserve the smell of my little sister's panties.

I was standing there in total disbelief, partly because I was still in shock over the panties they talked me into wearing, and the way mother handled my cock as she adjusted me inside the panties.

"Go on," Mother added, as she pushed me toward the bed, "we have to get this place picked up before your father gets home."

Kelly came up next to me, half-smiling, and reached for the two pairs of panties she wore while we were playing. As she handed me the first pair, I opened the bag and after she dropped it in, I squeezed the air out and sealed it up. My mother wiggled in between us and reached down for the silk ceremonial panties stained with Kelly's virgin blood. Picking them up and handing them to me, she said, "I hope you appreciate these."

Then, reaching down, Mother folded the blood stained towel we used to protect the sheets and carefully picked it up. "This needs to go in the trash." Mother said as she pulled it between us and made her way toward the door with it, saying, "You two keep working and I'll be back in a few minutes."

A second later she was gone, leaving my sister and me alone in her room. Kelly turned to me and reached up to kiss me, saying, "I think she's okay with it. I mean, okay with us – you know, being together."

"Yeah," I replied, "she scared the hell out of me at first. But, I'm really glad it worked out like it did."

"Uh huh." Kelly agreed as she put her arms around me and laid her head down on my chest. "Thank you for telling Mom you loved me and you wanted us to be together. It made me feel good when she told me you said that."

"You know she looked at all our pictures, right?" I asked.

"Oh, yes!" She exclaimed. "Actually, she and I looked at all of them together. She was really interested in some of them, Kyle, like the close ups of my cherry and your cock. She looked at those for a long time."

"So why were you naked when I came in?" I asked my sister.

"She said she wanted to check me down there – just to make sure I was okay." Kelly replied. Then she added, "It was strange at first, letting Mom look and touch me down there. But, after a few minutes, it was actually pretty okay."

Kelly hugged me to her, and as I thought about my mother looking at my sister's pussy, my cock lurched against her. Kelly giggled and glanced down at my cock, saying, "You look cute in those panties, Big Brother."

"That's exactly what Mom said." I moaned. "Did you guys plan this, or something?"

Just then, Mom came back into the room. "You are supposed to be picking up!" She said, putting her hands on her hips and then smiling at us. "I can see I'm going to have to watch you two. But," she continued, "I think we're good on time. Your father left a message on my cell phone saying he's not going to be home until after midnight. So, let's get finished cleaning this mess up and we'll have something to eat and take a look at that wish list of yours."

Kelly and I looked at each other in surprise and then we both looked at our mother. Mom smiled at us and blushed, saying, "Well, your father won't be home until late, so you've got the chance to work on your list if you want to." Then she said, "Come on, let's get this place cleaned up."

I'm sure we must have looked weird all together in that room. Mom was completely dressed and Kelly was just in a pair of panties. Interestingly enough, I didn't really feel out of place or weird dressed in Kelly's panties as we picked up Kelly's room, made her bed and picked everything up off the floor. It didn't take long and when we were done, no one would have ever known Kelly and I spent almost the whole day in there or that we'd made love in her bed.

Mom put a frozen pizza in the oven and we sat down, dressed like we were, and each had a few pieces of hot pizza. After dinner, Mom left the kitchen and came back with our nasty wish list. With a big smile on her face, she ushered us upstairs to her bedroom and she sat down on her bed.

"Okay," Mom said, motioning for us to sit down with her, "let's see what we've got to work with tonight."

My sister and I looked at each other as Mom started going through the list. "Hmm," she said out loud, "there's probably a few things we can work on. You've already taken care of number one." She said, smiling up at me. Kelly and I both turned red with embarrassment in the knowledge our mother knew I'd taken my sister's virginity.

"And I assume," Mother continued, "based on what you both told me and the pictures I saw, you've already started something on number two and number three." Again, Kelly and I turned red.

"Ah ha!" Mother said, looking up at us and holding her finger on the paper. "Here's one we can work on for a while. Number four."

Mother looked up at us as if to get our agreement, then she started to read. "Number four. Kelly will spend one hour every day learning how to give blow jobs and hand jobs to Kyle."

"Sweetie," Mother said, as she looked at Kelly, "hand jobs and blow jobs are almost an art form in them selves. If you can learn to do them just the way your man likes it, it'll go a long way to keeping that spark going strong. How about if we start there?"

Now, here's where I almost blew a gasket. I was happy, I mean really happy that Mom wasn't mad at us. In fact, it seemed like she was totally fine with it. I figured it was because she went through the same thing with her own brother, and I felt fortunate she understood and accepted our incestuous love affair. And, she was okay with the pictures we took and was even interested in them. But, she seemed to want to include herself in what I thought was going to be private time between me and my little sister – specifically, doing the stuff on the list. I didn't know how Kelly felt about it, but, I was starting to get a little weirded out that our mother was including herself in our wish list.

Kelly was looking at me; her big eyes open wide as if she was waiting for me to say something. Then Mom said to Kelly, "What I mean is, maybe we can take this a step at a time. You might not believe this, but, your old Mom here has given a few hand jobs in her life. I might be able to give you a few tips."

To my astonishment, Kelly nodded to her, saying, "Well, I guess that's okay. Isn't it Kyle?"

Now, they both looked at me. Kelly was serious about it, I think, and my Mom sat there with a smug smile on her face as they awaited my answer. Mom reached over and patted my hand as she said, "It'll be fine. You'll see."

"Sure." I relented. "I'm okay with it if you are, Sis."

Kelly agreed right away and our mother seemed overjoyed. "Great!" Mom exclaimed. "This will be so much fun, especially for you, Kyle." Mom giggled and looked over at Kelly, and then they both laughed.

"Kyle," Mom said, looking back at me, "you don't mind if I help your sister with this, do you? I've got a wonderful idea how to get her started and I'm sure you'll enjoy it more than you can ever imagine."

12