All Comments on 'Natalie'

by jontemple1

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

No wife here dude I think your depraved cuckie ass is in the wrong category sicko!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
two

pieces of crap the story and the person who wrote it, crawl back under your rock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
gave it a 5 to offset asswipes Annony's vote

we should all dothis to dribe he nuts. He's such a fucked animal!!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Anon...'no wife here'

I think that after SIX children, few would argue against defining Sweetie as a common-law bigamist-wife! Wonder how they file their tax returns?

It was a nice tale of Sweetie having strong emotional attachment to two young men. It was a rational attempt by her current-lover to find a satisfactory way to resolve her decision-process, and perhaps avert any future second-guessing she might have! I was satisfied with his attitude regarding cream-pies...hopefully, Mark also quickly adopted the attitude of 'tolerated but not preferred!'

After 6 kids, they seem to be well-adjusted to the situation. As Our Hero opined, it COULD have drifted to unsatisfactory favoritism in any of a number of ways, but that did not seem to obtain! Technically, of course, Our Hero and Mark are both cuckolds, but Sweetie's 'generous appetite' means neither is inconvenienced! If they were (Old-Time) Latter Day Saints (Mormons) or Muslims, this would just be a reverse version of normal!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The Asswipe is calling himself an Asswipe.

Dumb Fuck.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: gave it a 5 to offset asswipes Annony's vote

Right. Posting an anonymous post trashing "Annony" is hypocritical and moronic.

<P>

Notice that they comment on the story and you commented of them and not one thing about the story. That's a far better definition ass wipe,

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bobby Makes Three Repeated

Nothing new here. Names are changed the story basically remains the same. Not very original considering Pretty well written but.....

KJLarsonKJLarsonover 10 years ago
Fun story, with good pacing and tempo

Characters are realistic and not contrived. Dialogue is natural considering the circumstances. You haters need to take a chill pill.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
sharing a wife for a couple of hours,once in a while or for an evening is one thing, but

Sharing her for twenty four hours a day seven days a week would be something else.

In any argument it would always be two against one, and what about having free time with her, after she had six kids.

One thing for sure her pussy wouldn't be tight after having all of those kids, they both could fuck her pussy at the same time as stretched out as she would have been...

It still is a good story, and I enjoyed the read.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a stupid gay story.

Why would someone settle for this life style, these guys must be complete losers, two idiots and one worthless washed out slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very sad at best

I guess this works for some....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Rule number fucking 1

Never let the ex get back in the mix.

The "hero" thinks it's all well and good.

yeah. right.

Divorce in under a year.

Can you say "SUCKER"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I came hard thinking of fucking her wet sloppy pussy!

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Good Story, Just Not My Cup of Tea !

At first I thought this might be a story of GF connecting with an Ex at the expense and loss of the current BF !

In this fictional tale everyone ends up happy in a big family. In reality the 3sum would have to deal with their peers, families, friends, work colleagues etc.

Who do you take to the company Xmas dinners dance ! ?

Would a argument occurs will it be 2 against 1, could the woman show both men equal love and attention ! ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ha ha ha ha.

Why would any man worth a shit settle for half of a old whore, that was a funny story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
...and you're getting all the cream pie you can handle!

Lucky you!

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Not happening

No man, at least a real man, would tolerate.this. A man would make a true rd out of the asshole.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous