All Comments on 'Natalie'

by robert_blackmoore

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
don't give up, but---

How to break every rule of love making:

1. Begin and focus on the acts of romance and wooing the woman even if she is to be ready and hot.

2. Don't start with the clit. Women's sexual areas are too sensitive already. Use some foreplay. Strting with deep kisses and making her ready by involving her breasts.

3. Caress her. be gentle even though she may be getting very physical. A real lover knows how to do this. Women love excitation and the flow of lovemaking, which should be slow and as sesuous as possible.

4. All women, it seems, are different. Each of them has a special way or set of ways. A lover should be highly aware of changes, what appeals to her and what does not. Variety is what women seem to want in the sex act. But every woman is different. Follow her communications and wishes.

5.For godsake, don't laugh at her, especially when you are seriously making love. Smiling, making lovespeak, adoring her, letting her know how desireable she is. Woo her.

6. Most women I've known don't dream about having their lovers come in them.

7. Make her pleasure your object and, if you can, aid her in as many orgasms as she wants. Watching and participating in a woman's orgasm is extraordinary. A lover may feel more sexually powerful to see those orgasms.

8. Don't go to sleep after it. That is selfish and rude. Hold her, kiss her, speak softly, stroke her hair or whatever. Take time to recover and the two of you can make a night of love with many pleasures.

9. Don't worry if your lover is really beautiful. Some of the lesser and outwardly blessed make the most fantastic lovers.

10. And, as I say, all women are different.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous