Natalie-Alone Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's being a while since we came out so the guys are probably sleeping" I said, "the sun rose already and..." I saw in her eyes that she was as tired as me, "...if we keep it like this I don't think I'll be able to hold myself without further investigation of your body", I said.

Her sweet lips, their puffiness after such a mind-blowing kiss... I'm going crazy; I need to feel her body against mine and after listening to her reaching an orgasm on her own, I want to listen to her shout my name under another! It was all I could think then.

She hurried inside the apartment, waiting for instructions? I suppose she was expecting for me to take her into a visitor's room.

"We better get some sleep...but you should know that there are no rooms ready for visitors nor am I gonna let you sleep on the sofa so you're to sleep in my room" I said, knowing that she would fight it.

She struggled, denied and I had to promise over and over that it was just to get some sleep. She threatened to wake Sandra or take a taxi but I wouldn't let her go, not like that, not as tired as we were... Finally she agreed and I dragged her into my room so that she couldn't re-think.

Each took a side of the bed and she got asleep within a minute...I've been sleeping alone for three years and having her in my bed...

I'm sorry Amelia, I'm sorry that I no longer crave for your body, I'm sorry that I no longer wish you here, I'm sorry for my behavior but I am not sorry that I'm feeling this for her, maybe you are the one doing this, maybe it is my destiny but; forgive me. My last thought.

SUNDAY AFTERNOON

About 1 p.m. she was still sleeping, Mike and Sandra went to buy some produce to make breakfast, so I was told to awake her "even if cold water is needed". But instead of that....

I do all possible noises, even shout, nothing; she is there like death, waiting for the right moment. Her heart, still beating so, she must really be knocked out because of the alcohol.

Amelia's shirt smells like Nat's perfume and it is driving me crazy. Reminds me her kisses and the way my body rised by her lips and body; It's confussing...I want to touch her, feel her... but which one, Nat or Amelia? I look at her, there is Amelia and a second later Nat...God help me!!

I'm looking at her again; Amelia smiles at me and says: "I loved you enough, now it's time for you to love enough. Leave me and live for me, bye." Again it's Nat...my heart aches because I finally saw her again, I've been searching for her, so many years looking over, asking, but no one told me, no one could say.

Pain and hurt hugged me and I ran out of the room, to hide myself and cry; a long time love; lost in a blink of an eye and now that I was able to see her... I couldn't say: "I'm sorry", nor "I love you"; once again I let her go...

Michael awakes me, dry tears on my face and puffy eyes.

"Man what's up, why were you crying?"

"I saw her, I saw Amelia"

"Are you sure? you were sleeping"

"You're right" but I know the truth.

"Is she awake?"

"Nat?, I haven't seen her"

"I'll check on her"

Once again on my bedroom and she is still sleeping. Just looking at her makes me smile; I lay on the bed beside her, looking at her face...she is beautiful and I'm dying to wake her while she shouts my name under an intense orgasm, like she did on my ear through the phone...mmm my devilish mind...

The fight inside my mind went on and on for a while until:

Her breathing is steady. A kiss and nothing, another and she doesn't respond so I move down into her neck, tempting her skin; takes me a while but a low moan comes out of her sweet lips but she is still sleeping; my breath stirs her nipples: they are happily awakening under the T-shirt. My need to explore her is strong so again I kiss her neck, chest, breasts, arms, and hands everywhere I can: soft kisses, my lips brushing her body brought a very awake moan and she finally opened her eyes.

I was tempted to ask if she was playing dead but after saying "good morning" and a kiss, once again I was called by her body so I let myself submerge into the depth of her mouth. Our moans were drowning between our lips. We couldn't hold it. Too much, too intense and we want to explore more, feel more, her body calls for mine while I'm on fire for her, I'm burning inside and this fire I don't want it to extinguish...

*****************************************

...our clothes on the floor, our lips playing on each other's skin, we agreed: no words needed, just moans of agreements, our eyes talked and our souls reached each other. She was ready, I saw it, and I felt her body while I... finally I am ready to enjoy the pleasure of a woman's body...after over three years!

After Amelia's death I locked up all feelings, all senses that involved sex or anything related to that and now...I want her; I'm longing for her body, to submerge myself in hers, to be one, make her mine, Nat.

She called for me while I am enjoying the most intimate flavors her body provides; I'm drinking from her nectar, the sweetest flavor I've taste.

I want more but she is so near that I have to stop; her pleading eyes, her silent pledge to do something that either she don't or can't tell. So I rose over, enjoying once again the trip through her body with my mouth and hands, covering every single space I can until reaching her lips.

"Tell me what you want" I said.

"I can't", she responded.

"Are you ok? Are you ok with this?" My questions accompanied with soft kisses and an understanding look. If she says she isn't, even if it hurts like hell I will stop.

"I'd rather not talk" she said, "I'm too loud" and smiled.

Chuckles from us and once again our lips joins, we are devouring each other; desire and need burning our bodies like lava coming out of a volcano, our breathing shorts, our caresses stronger, urging the other to hurry, to join the trip until I am totally inside her and we are one...Finally, enjoying the feeling, the need, remembering what it felt like to love a person and feeling the love in return.

Her body took all of me, little by little as she tried to help, her breath was intoxicating, her cries both from pain and desire were turning me upside down and I keep trusting, slowly entering her so welcoming body, while mentally holding myself not to spoil the moment, oh so good...

----------

She tempted my feelings, I bit her, she scratched my back and screamed while enjoying each and every trip, every orgasm, my name in her mouth, it was all so delicious.

I'm not sure if it was the need or her tightness but it was wonderful. There was so much of me that I left her body without concluding to prevent the condom from breaking (Michael's always worried for my health, "even if you are not going to use it, have it" he always said while handing me some)

She is really loud...but it just made it the best love making. Not just sex but love, tenderness, explosions of happiness flowing around us.

"We are made for each other" was my last phrase once we were spent from the most wonderful sexual experience, should I say ever? YES, EVER! From sweet and soft to hard and noisy and I want to do it all over again....

...But she is asleep, once again and I'm falling for her heartbeats, skin, and lips, everything on her calls me to avoid being once again, ALONE.

What do you think? What do you want from this story. The truth? I got it completed 4 more chapters and bye Natalie... this is NOT yet the most important part of the story but it's part of a new realization in the story. Chapter 6 will bring lots of questions and thus it's open for new ideas so. Up to now, WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT SOMETHING, SOMEONE?

12