All Comments on 'Natalie Ch. 06'

by toofeeky4u

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
cantfightfatecantfightfateover 11 years ago
This chapter was a bit choppy and moved too quickly.

I felt like I couldn't sink my teeth into anything. So much happened in just a few pages and we didn't go into detail on any of it. The training could have taken up the full 2 pages, so could Ronnie's rescue, so could the interrogation and discovery of new information. We didn't go in depth on any of this things, which made this chapter seem more like an outline than an actual story.

A bit disappointing but I'll still be back for more.

sluttyblakgurl87sluttyblakgurl87over 11 years ago
WTF!!

Not to be rude but you caint leave people hangin like dat! Like OMG what happens to Crandle?? How does the changing ceremony turn out?? I hope you had more coming because I fully enjoyed the first 6 chapters!!

ranae1981ranae1981over 11 years ago
Awesome

Can't wait to read the next chapter hope u post again soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MORE!!!

Great story upload soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
when are you posting more???

Please post more of the story....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love the Story

I love this story, can't wait for more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love it

more please really into this story

MsTaylorMsTaylorover 11 years ago
Love it

I can't wait until the next part.... I'm loving this series!!!

ariesgirlariesgirlover 11 years ago

Gotta agree...give us some more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more?????????????????

there will be more right??????

more please.....!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Best instalment so far.

erinjamisonerinjamisonabout 11 years ago
Ok, it's better...much!

I would suggest though that you are giving away too much of the story which is one reason why it feels stiff as some people have commented in earlier chapters. In my opinion, you are doing more telling than showing. The key...or goal rather..is to paint enough of a picture so that the painting becomes visual in the mind of the reader. For instance, when Natalie shows Ronnie her memories, what does Ronnie experience physically? Was it like watching a movie? Wouldn't there be kind of wondrous questioning like, "How did you do that?" or a stunned kind of "Wow!"

The interrogation was lack luster and contradictory. If you had given descriptions like "the human being unaware of the existence of monsters literally pissed his pants." So in Conall's dialogue, he says that Dexter attempted to kidnap his mate, and her friend but yet he is willing to grant him sanctuary within the pack that he is responsible to keep safe? When he killed a man, no four men when they attempted to kidnap her in the house? His latest reaction doesn't ring true to the character that you initially painted as an exacting type of dude.

MSBLING59MSBLING59almost 11 years ago
MORE PLEASE

MORE PLEASE

maxd01maxd01almost 11 years ago

One thing that would be very nice is if each chapter was longer, maybe a full two pages.

Speedy1106Speedy1106almost 11 years ago
Chapters7, 8,and 9

???????

quirkyshedevilquirkyshedevilalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful job so far!

I love your story and can't wait for the next installment!

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaover 10 years ago
More chapters?????

A very good story line,although a bit rushed and short,,,but would just like to have it finished.....its been almost a year since this last chapter was posted,so im guessing that there will not be anymore...such a waste of writers and readers time to put so much work into this and just leave it hanging,,,,i guess it will join the ranks of all the other unfinished stories on here...

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Really you decide to stop here, I need to know how it ends

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really enjoyed it

Really enjoyed your story, can't wait for the next chapter. Please hurry!!

Butterflies1974Butterflies1974about 10 years ago
Enjoyed but now bummed

I've enjoyed this story line but just realized that after getting into it so much that the story wasn't finished. Hope you consider coming back and finishing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hope all is well

Its been years since you updated we r hungry for more please don't tease u have to finish what you started thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Next Chapter Please!!!

Please post the next chapter! The story is incredibly compelling and I want to know what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Please finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What the hell

Can you finish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lol - love the cliff hanger on this one...

“Assume the position”...

Can you say, “um...for sure!” I’m ready for what’s next. Love the places my mind went to on the last bit of this chapter...mmmmmm

carmenvampcarmenvampover 4 years ago

I get it that after 7 years this story will never be finished, but it's a shame. The writing is good and the plot is interesting, but I'll never know how it ends.

Dilly2019Dilly2019almost 4 years ago

What happen next? Would love to read some more.please update...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous