Natalie Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At hearing me mention that Natalie was my mate he seemed to come to terms with what he had to do. "Sir, if you can assure my safety and that of the gentleman next door I will tell you all I know."

"Done. If I find that you are lying or misleading me in any way I will kill you instantly, are we clear?"

"Yes."

Before we continued I called the pack doctor to come and stitch him up. He was in considerable pain and for that I was sorry, but I wouldn't allow the doctor to administer pain medicine.

"I know you are I pain, but I need you to talk now."

I listened intently to what he said. Taking special note of what we already knew, what we suspected and what we didn't know. After he was done the doctor gave him something and out he went.

"Donovan I will send someone down to move him into a more private cell. Please do what you can to make him comfortable."

"Yes my Alpha, it is my pleasure to serve you."

"Alainn, are you done with Ronnie. I have some information."

"Yes. We're done for now. I will meet you in your study."

"No, in our suite."

I started sending her the most erotic images. The violence made me excited and I needed to be with my mate. I stopped off in the security room and told them to move Dexter and to help make the room as comfortable as possible. Then I sent a message to the cook to bring supper to both rooms once they were moved. Then I called to Natalie.

"Natalie, I'm on my way."

Her response was to send me the image of her on her knees with her mouth wrapped pleasingly around my hard dick. Then she switched to her on all fours and me pounding away at her.

"Oh mate," I growled into her mind as I kicked the door open. "Assume the position."

12