Natalie Risks All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobbiR
BobbiR
247 Followers

"You really are a cock loving little slut, aren't you?"

"Isn't that what you want me to be?"

He didn't answer, mainly because she had started to do things to his cock that made him gasp for breath. "Oh yes. Yes."

Gratified, she gave his cock all her attention. She alternated long strokes with short little twirls around the lip of the head until she had him moaning almost continuously. Finally with her thumb she teased the slit and played with the underside of the crown. After only a few seconds Scott was over the edge.

"Oh yes, I'm coming. You're making me come, miss."

"That's right, Scott, come for me." She pointed his cock straight at her face. "Come all over my face. I want you to."

"Oh yes! Yes! I'm coming. I'm coming."

The first shot hit her cheek, the second her lips, the third her chin. Her heart was beating so fast she thought it might burst. What a thing it was to make a man come. Such a feeling of power. Scott jerked helplessly in her grasp, moaning all the while. She slowed her stroking, milking the last drops from him. She wouldn't release him until she decided to. She looked up at him. He was completely lost in the pleasure of the moment. She smiled to herself. How could she have ever been frightened of these boys?

She felt him go soft and released him. They started to tuck their cocks back into their jeans. She had become so aroused by this point that she would happily have let them fuck her one after the other, never mind the danger of discovery. But somehow she knew without asking that they weren't going to. It was all part of their game, a game she had finally got wise to. Leave her frustrated and eventually she would be begging them for it. Yes, she thought, she probably would.

Dressed, the boys looked down at their naked, come-covered maths lecturer, her legs still wide apart.

"Look at the little slut," said Rory. "Maybe we should fuck her now. She obviously wants it."

Scott shook his head. "No, she'll keep. There's always next week."

And they were gone.

Groggily Natalie sat up. She found her tights, quickly wiped her face and breasts with them, screwed them up and put them in her bag. On unsteady feet she dressed, not bothering with her bra. An hour later she was in bed fast asleep.

The week followed in a kind of dream. She went to work, delivered lectures, marked papers and arrived home hardly knowing what she had done. All she thought of was the lecture to come, of Rory and Scott, of what might happen. At night she could hardly sleep. Three times she had to resort to her vibrator, conjuring up the picture of herself lying naked on the desk as the twins shot their come all over her. They were three of the best orgasms she had ever had. At the Friday girls night she hardly spoke a word.

"What are you looking so smug about?" Claire asked her. "Have you got yourself a man?"

On the day of the lecture she didn't spend much time choosing what to wear. She suspected she would be out of it before too long in any case. On second thoughts, though, maybe she could still give the boys a surprise. She dispensed with knickers and tights and bra, wearing only a tight top, short skirt and kneelength boots. To preserve some decency during the rest of the day she threw on a light mac. As the hour approached she was surprised to find herself unusually calm. Even during the lecture itself she managed to concentrate more on mathematics than on the presence of Scott and Rory. For their part they gave no hint of what had passed between them or of what might be to come. Anyone observing the scene would have suspected nothing.

But when the hour ended and the other students had filed out, the atmosphere changed. Her heart suddenly beating wildly, Natalie stood in front of Scott and Rory and took off her mac. They smiled approvingly at her outfit.

"That's more like it," said Scott.

"Hot," said Rory.

"Don't you want to check that I'm not wearing any knickers?" she asked with a hint of defiance.

"We know you're not," Scott smiled confidently. "Remember, youÕre nothing but a slut."

Poor Natalie couldn't stop blushing. Yes, that's what she was, a slut.

"But you can take your skirt off and show us your cunt."

If she had thought that somehow the balance of power had shifted since the previous week, it looked as if she was mistaken. They were still able to humiliate her. They still knew how to get to her. Perhaps because they knew what it was she really wanted. Obediently she unclasped her skirt and dropped it to the floor. She stood before them, naked from her waist to her knees. She no longer cared that someone might come in. She had resigned herself to her fate, whatever it might be.

ÒGood. Now bend over and show us your ass.Ó

She did so.

"And spread your legs. Wider."

Oh god. She felt so exposed. Two hands clasped her buttocks and spread them apart.

"Look at that beautiful ass."

Another hand touched her pussy. A finger slipped between her lips and moved up and down in her wetness.

"She's so wet, she must be desperate for it."

She felt helpless, nothing but a sex object for them. Yet they were right, she was desperate for it. Being treated like a whore was strangely liberating, thrilling. Her heart was beating wildly. Fuck me, she wanted to cry out, fuck me now.

This time her prayer was to be answered. "Me first," she heard Rory say. "I want to fuck her from behind."

She felt him push her towards the desk so that she was bending over it, the edge pressing into her thighs. A hard cock rested momentarily at the entrance to her pussy then with one thrust was inside her.

"Yes. Yes." The words escaped her before she could stop them. It felt so good to have a cock inside her at last. So good.

"Oh yes," Rory murmured appreciatively. "Her cunt is wide open. SheÕs dying for it."

"Mmmnm.Ó Natalie moaned with pleasure as he rammed his cock even deeper into her. "Oh yes."

"How do you like having my cock in your cunt?" he asked unnecessarily.

"Mmmm,Ó was all she could say. She loved having his cock in her cunt. God yes, she loved it.

He pulled out a little, then rammed into her again.

"Ah! Ah! Harder. Harder."

He obliged. Again and again his cock slammed into her. Her thighs banged painfully against the edge of the desk but she didn't care. All she could feel was his cock filling her up. More, she wanted more. She felt him grab a handful of her hair and pull her head back.

"You like it rough, don't you, slut?"

"Yes," she heard herself say. "I want you to fuck me as hard as you can."

It was just the kind of answer that turned Rory on. He slammed his cock into her cunt as hard and as fast as he could. Each thrust brought a cry from Natalie, but it was a cry of pleasure not pain. She could feel nothing but the gorgeous thrusting of his cock, her approaching orgasm.

"Yes. Yes. More. Don't stop. Please don't stop."

Rory could feel his own orgasm coming. He was going to fill his maths lecturerÕs cunt with his come. He rammed into her even faster. "Ah! Ah! I'm coming. Yeah, I'm coming. I'm shooting my come into your cunt." His hips jerked uncontrollably as he shot his hot come into Natalie's wide open pussy. "Oh God, yeah!"

Natalie could feel the warmth of it inside her. It was enough to take her over the edge. Electric shocks jerked up her legs and exploded in her groin. A thousand birds took off in her head. Her clit was on fire. "Oh God, I'm coming, I'm coming! Don't stop, please don't stop."

Rory kept up his thrustings for as long as he could. He could feel the contractions of Natalie's cunt milking his cock of its final drops. Oh, that felt so good.

As he felt his cock going softer he pulled out. Her pussy gaped wetly, red and swollen with wanting more. He let go of her hair and she collapsed forward on the desk, her legs trembling with exhaustion. Oh God, how she had needed that. She had never known how wonderful it felt to be fucked so roughly, so thoroughly.

And there was to be no respite.

"Now it's my turn," she heard Scott say.

The next thing she knew he had grabbed her and, turning her around, pushed her back onto the desk until she was lying flat on her back with her legs up in the air. He stood in front of her, his jeans around his knees, his cock pointing straight at her sopping pussy.

"Yes," she heard herself say, "fuck me too, Scott. Fill my cunt with your come."

He smiled down at her, holding her legs apart. "You really are a come-loving little slut, aren't you?"

"Yes, I am. I want your cock in my cunt."

He was, if anything, even rougher than his brother had been. In one brutal thrust his cock was inside her. She had to hold onto the edge of the desk to stop herself being pushed backwards. Again he thrust into her. Each thrust brought a cry of pleasure from her. He lent forward and pushing her top up, grabbed her breasts and squeezed them.

"Ah! Ah!Ó The pain was almost indistinguishable from pleasure. Her body rocked with it. Oh God.

"Now I'm going to fuck you harder than you've ever been fucked before. Do you want that, slut?"

"Yes, fuck me!" she almost screamed. "Do whatever you want with me."

He rammed his cock into her, harder and harder. She felt completely at his mercy, utterly abandoned, wanton. She moved her legs as far apart as they would go. She wanted to be completely open to him. She wanted his cock deep inside her, if possible his balls too. She had completely forgotten where she was. She was almost delirious with the pleasure of his cock ramming into her cunt. It was all she could think of. She just wanted more. And more. Harder. Harder.

"Ah! Ah! Oh god! Fuck me. Fuck me. Don't stop. Please don't stop."

"Yeah, I'll fuck you," said Scott between thrusts. "I'll fuck you until you won't know what day it is. I'm going to come right inside you."

Oh glory, thought Natalie, clinging onto the edge of the desk with her fingertips, I'm dying. I'm dying and going to heaven.

Afterwards, neither she nor Scott could be sure if that was the moment when someone started hammering on the door of the lecture hall. But Rory heard it clearly enough.

"Better be quick," he grinned at his brother. "We've got company."

"That's not funny," said Scott, used to Rory's sense of humour.

"I mean it. SomeoneÕs trying to get in."

Without pausing, Scott twisted his head round to look at the door. It was true, someone was knocking on it. He could hear voices outside.

"Fuck, I was nearly coming." He started to pull his cock from Natalie's cunt.

"No, don't stop!" cried the poor woman. "Don't stop, please!" Whether she knew that she was about to be discovered in the most lewd state imaginable, even she couldn't recall later. All that she knew for certain was that she wanted to come. Now. Nothing was going to stop her.

She gripped ScottÕs waist with her legs and pulled him back into her cunt. "Don't stop. Fuck me. Fuck me, please. I'm coming. Oh God, I'm coming!"

Trapped within her grip Scott had little choice but to comply. Oh well, he thought, who am I to deny a lady? And who am I to deny myself? Her contractions began. They were enough to bring on his orgasm too. Crying out almost in unison with her he felt his cock go into spasm, shooting come into her cunt. Natalie was lost in a world of pleasure. Her cunt gripped ScottÕs cock spasmodically, waves of heat radiating from it. Oh god. Oh god.

By this time people were coming into the room. Quite a crowd had gathered outside, but when the people at the front saw what was happening they stopped in confusion and embarrassment, causing a minor traffic jam in the doorway as the people at the back strained forward to see what was going on. Those who could see the semi-naked Natalie with her legs wrapped around a semi-naked Scott didn't know whether to smile, look shocked or turn away.

"Oh my God, Natalie!"

Probably it was hearing her name that finally brought Natalie back down to earth. Claire was at her side. "What have these bastards been doing to you?" She pushed Scott away. Natalie's legs flopped down. Claire hurriedly picked up her skirt and draped it over her nakedness. "Are you all right? Are you all right?"

For answer, Natalie did what no one watching expected of her. She simply lay there and gave them a large, beaming, satisfied smile. ÒFuck, yes,Ó she sighed.

The dean had little choice. She gave Natalie every opportunity to blame everything on the boys, but Natalie would hear none of it. Even when the Dean told her that Scott and Rory had insisted that they had forced her to do everything, she denied that was the case. She insisted that she had been a willing participant throughout. She had to go, of course. The boys were sent down and Natalie had her contract terminated. The boys apologised to her. They seemed genuinely contrite. She was touched. More than that, she still found them very attractive. They had given her experiences she had never thought possible, more excitement and pleasure than she could ever have imagined. How could she blame them for that?

"You knew it's what I wanted," she told them. "Even if I didn't know it myself."

Of course, in the cold light of the following days, Natalie realised with mounting horror and shame what she had done. She had lost everything. She was a single, middle-aged woman without a job and with little prospect of getting another, certainly not in the academic world. Only a few weeks before, sheÕd been telling herself how she had reached the point where her life had nothing to offer. What she wouldnÕt give to turn the clock back to then. She tried to tell herself that she should think of it as an opportunity. Maybe this was what she needed: a rebirth, a chance to do something different with her life. But Natalie wasnÕt that kind of woman; she wasnÕt that much of a free spirit. She soon descended into despair once again.

But hell, we canÕt end her story there, can we?

Less than a week after she left the university, her phone rang. "I'm Scott and Rory's father and I have a proposition IÕd like to put to you."

Sadly, he was no George Clooney. Happily, however, he more than made up for it by being stinking rich. He explained his proposition to her over a delicious meal at one of London's top restaurants.

"I need a good mathematician to join my investment team. I need someone who understands risk and probability. My sons tell me that you are the perfect person for the job. I can offer you a six-figure salary for what will probably be no more than 50 hours work a year. If you're as good as they say you are, with bonuses youÕll probably turn that into a seven-figure salary. I have fully-staffed houses in New York, London, Paris and Greece. You may choose to live in whichever one you like. And let me say right from the start that I do not need a companion, especially not for sex. I get all my pleasure in life from making money. Scott and Rory tell me that they love you very much and that they would be more than happy to continue satisfying your sexual desires for as long as you want them to. What do you say?"

So there you go, forget probability theory, dreams really can come true.

As long as you are a very, very, very bad girl.

BobbiR
BobbiR
247 Followers