Natalie's Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never had a night as perfect as this," she said, kissing threads of hair over his pectoral. "I never expected to... to do what I did," she said between breaths. "Especially what I did in front of you. What I did... to you..."

"When I saw you coming toward me," he started in a tired whisper, "I never wanted anything so much as to taste your pussy. That smell was... so sweet... I licked it off my knuckles when you were in the bathroom." It made Natalie laugh, which made him join her.

She pressed her lips to his, kissed him deeply, her tongue scraping the edges of his teeth. Parting, she confessed, "I've dreamed about your dick for ten years, baby... let me see it."

He stretched, straightening out a kink in his back as he unbuttoned his shirt. "That's a lot of pressure... I hope you won't be disappointed."

"I'm sure I'll be happy with it... because it's yours," she told him. Her hands reached down and started undoing his pants, tossing the buckle aside on his belt. By the time his shirt was fully unbuttoned and coming off his shoulders, she had reached into his open jeans and found a curving pipe through his underwear.

Tom rose to his knees, taking his pants down, and an engorged cock, uncircumcised, with a slight upward bend to it, sprang free of his shorts. Sucking a deep breath through grit teeth, Nat pumped it a few times to see if it would become any harder, then she lowered her head and wet the thick round tip. He almost fell backwards, balancing on his hands before he did, and for seconds Natalie only sucked on the very end. Every place on his body seemed wired to overreact to her touch, but nothing was as sensitive as his cock.

"Fuck... oh, fuck..." he squealed, nearly whimpering when she applied the most serious suction yet to him. It worked free of her mouth with a small pop and she glanced up at him licking her lips. Tom rubbed under her chin and asked her to take it easy on him through gasps.

Her head fell again, she engulfed him, and Natalie tried to force him down her closed throat, though the angle made it impossible; it was enough to push him further toward the edge, and he gently pulled her up from his cock, holding her at bay until his breath came back.

"Oh, Jesus... you gotta... we gotta pace ourselves... I've got... about... a hundred different... positions... I want to do with you... tonight."

Nat laughed, and he kissed her again.

Their kissing continued, their passion climbing higher, and he lifted her from the blanket with his hands on her ass and laid her on her back. He looked her in the eye as the coated wet arrowhead of his cock rubbed against her enflamed labia. Natalie reached down and opened herself further, stroking her inner lips, then nodded that she was ready.

He shifted around, poking this way and that, until he was unquestionably seated between her swollen red lips and glossy inner lips. He pushed slowly—she gasped and clenched her stomach against the pain. Stroking her hair, he told her to take a breath and then, as she did, he pushed in a little further. She squirmed on the end of his staff, shaking her head that she wasn't sure she could take anymore, but he said she would feel better when he was in her. Natalie took another breath, felt him ease in considerably more, and when he stopped to give her a break again, she locked her heels on his ass, took a bracing breath, and worked him in the rest of way by her own initiative.

Tom stared down at their coupling, then looked up at her face, his hot breath smelling of her musk. Nat rocked forward and back, drawing him out and in again, amazed at the feeling shooting through her body. She could gaze down between them and see her greedy pussy swallow him up each time, and she never wanted to let him go free again.

His hands gripped her buttocks as he slowly pumped her, but then he released them, licked his own thumbs, one at a time, and began to play at her nipples. The moisture accumulating on them made them stiffen harder, brought goose-pimples to the surface of her skin, and she could feel her orgasm starting to rumble in her lower body.

"Faster," she whispered, not for her sake as much as the thought that she would leave him behind.

Taking a needed deep breath, Tom slid out of Natalie, then back in, and repeated it with increasing speed. The friction began to wind her up all the more like a spring that would soon carry too much tension. Her breathing was ragged and her thrusting lost its rhythm, descended into only what she could manage of her chaotic muscles.

Her hands fell just above her head, her fingers knotted together like a spider's web, and the high-pitched moan emanating from her became her best response to the fire he was stoking in her.

"Natalie?" he asked in the darkness. "Are you alright—"

Her chest lunged upward, like a jolt of electricity had been administered to her heart, and she clamped her knees against him. It slowed him down for a moment, but he quickly returned to his quickened rhythm, huffing breaths against her face and neck and he hurried after her. One of Natalie's hands grasped him by the back of the neck, the other clutched his buttock, and she hissed as every muscle in her body tightened. Her wetness coated his cock, her own ass and pussy, and was soon covering his balls and filling the air with her smell again.

"What are you... gonna do?" she asked between racing breaths. "Will you... cum... on me?"

He was running on less oxygen than her as he pumped her wildly, muttering that he wished every one of their friends could see what she was doing to him, but she only had a vague idea of what he meant to say. Natalie put a hand against his sweaty face and tried to dry his cheek.

"It's alright... do it... whenever you want... wherever you wa—"

Tom slid out, at first she assumed by accident, but then he cried out and blasted a white stream up the front of her body. As he tried to balance himself upright on his hand, he fell, and the next rocket of semen caught in the damp tangles of her pussy hair, running down and aside one of her labia. The last shot caught the back of her raised thigh, while more leaked from the bulbous head of his cock and onto the blanket.

Natalie pushed herself up on her elbow, reaching to stroke the top of his head until he brought it to rest on her thigh as she encouraged. Her eye found the longest splash of cum on her body and she loved the sight of it. If she had walked through the Peach Pit crowd wearing that, most of them would have felt disgust and not the same arousal. But she loved that he had marked her, gave her a brand of his own making, just as he was wearing her all over his cock, balls, and chin.

She glanced back behind her when she heard something and saw three kids standing there, teenagers most likely. She cringed inside, but then dismissed that society-sewn seed of guilt and smiled at them. Tom wasn't so forgiving, trying to get to his feet and shouting at them to leave them alone, which they quickly did, but Natalie grabbed his cock at the root and held him from leaving.

"It doesn't matter what they see," she said, taking another long, fortifying breath. "All that matters is what we feel."

His energy was too gone to argue, and Tom fell beside her, lifting a leg to drape it over her. He managed a weak smile and pressed his forehead against her cheek.

"What's next,... hon?" She didn't know what he meant, looked toward his face, but he kept his eyes closed. "You know... I don't suppose you have any plans... to move back here? Good ol... Lampton...?"

She hadn't thought about anything like that. As thrilling as the night was, as much as she would love to see it become a repeat affair... she couldn't imagine finding any satisfying work in a small town like Lampton. She winced, then shook her head—it was more than likely that this would become a perfect memory of one great night.

"I don't think Lampton will ever be big enough for me," she admitted, but then as he pressed his lips against her shoulder, she turned to look at him again. Tom's eyes opened, and Natalie smiled. "You do know... there are a fair number of addicts in L.A. who want to get better..."

T.E.