All Comments on 'Natalie's Game'

by rbo

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Nice Twist

Good job! Very nice twist on the story having the husband act as the lover and vice versa. I love to have my wife, Marianne, used by myself and another well hung male over and over in every part of her hot little body.

Kay-DeeKay-Deealmost 18 years ago
Lucky Girl!

Natalie is so lucky to have such an understanding husband! Made me nice and moist reading the story.

alan13703alan13703almost 18 years ago
Great

Terrific - I can't tell you how much I would like to see my wife behave in the same way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
What A Sweet Guy - Pimping & Watching WOW

As a man you make a nice wimp for her to laugh at - for you the best of both worlds but no apron, knee pads or pink fuzzy slippers yet. You will earn them yet just become a little more wimpie. Now don't look at other women as she won't let you sleep with her.

By the comments, you are developing a solid following of jaded freaks into male cock watching and male humiliation as you are. Congrats.

Well written but evermore the sad shame that so few like the base self cuckolding wimp you favor. Kind of a waste of time for so few as the poor scores show.

If you are addicted to this pathetic male demeanment, I guess you can't help yourself - so wimpie pimp on little sick one. However - Remember your self respect thats gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
stupid

I get the feeling that these "tales" are autobiographical. How long til Nat finds a cock that ruins her holes and she becomes adicted to horsemeat? Dangerous game there cucky!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I think this was a great story! Of course we would tell the story with more of something and less of other stuff but it is great! But for me it was good. WELL DONE

kirei8kirei810 days ago

Ooh, weeks later the itchy burn started, then months later when HIV was diagnosed, they still had each other...maybe

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous