All Comments on 'Natasha, Emily, and Me'

by BogartsBoss

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

A man ain't got a chance!

4

demanderdemanderover 1 year ago

He who hesitates isn't always lost. D

HeelGuy9800HeelGuy9800over 1 year ago

Wow, what a fantasy a man can only dream about. It could never happen in real life but we can dream, can’t we.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Nicely written piece about issues we all face in life. Well handled. Thank you. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome! Loved it hopefully we will here more of this new family or you write more of these stories. thank you for sharing.

Pappasleaze!

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 1 year ago

Cute. Strange------but cute.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

If she really loved him, she would never ask anything like that of him. If he really loved her, he would never have sex with Em. There are so many types of sexual opportunities, even when menopause occurs, that a third is never necessary!

numbnutz49numbnutz49over 1 year ago

Damn, I live in the wrong town! Interesting story - if I tried that I'd wake up the next morning castrated! Still, it might be worth an night of awesome sex with an appreciative woman!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

a very good fix by a loving wife

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

I really want to give this one top ratings, but there are a couple gaps that leave the story lacking. Both Tasha and Em are childless? Nothing against that, but needs at least some explanation to build more depth to the story arc. When Matt mentions Em will essentially become a second wife, the women react strongly yet you never reveal any three-way discussion of the implications. Toward the end, the story seems to push Natasha toward the back of the relationship but with no real reaction on her end. You needed something to explain the what/why of the relational dynamics. To provide us with a landing that made sense, you could have had Em and Tasha become romantically involved (either before the proposal or after) or maybe Tasha really did have a terminal health problem. Good story and well written, just a little short for me - 4*

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 1 year ago

Where do I sign up. Well done a interesting read. The stock in sex pills just went up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Happy threesomes are a fantasy, but this is a well told fantasy.

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

Every old guys dream!

vanyevanyeover 1 year ago

Who's father is the carpenter? Who's mother is the waitress? If it's Matt's, which the way the unlabeled conversation read to me, how is his mother still waiting for SocSec if he's 60? Very poor conversation. Otherwise, interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As fantasies go, this is a keeper...bettered only by the one which has the wife and younger female sexual protege both being bi-sexual so they all fuck together and share in the "bliss". (Were I oriented that way, I suppose for a woman it would be having her loving husband and male sexual protege both bi-sexual and focused on her pleasure first before that of each other.)

So, having given the proper accolade to the "idea behind the story", kudos on actually writing well both in the quality of the composition and in the unfolding plot development. While the eventual outcome was never in doubt, there was at least sufficient question that it wasn't absolutely certain until he said..."the only thing I can do is accept".

Well done. More please.

MLJ

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1over 1 year ago

Nicely done !

I would say "...a boyhood dream come true..." but I'm not a boy ! LOL...

Not too far from my reality also, so maybe that's why it resonated with me.

"5"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sad, and probably stupid. Emily is a charming intelligent exciting woman, who can attract LOTS of men. Yet she can't find a decent man to become her life partner? Where do they live, San Francisco, New York City, Washington D.C.? Just insulting to the intellect, and to his wife. Implicit is the understanding that if something happens to the Husband's sex drive, and his wife's sex drive reemerges, then she too will be getting strange cock to fill in for his incapacity. Why not? Yeah, its all just "Sex is water, sex is air, sex is the emphasis and the nadir of human existence." People who think that about food we call Obese. People who think that about sex we call, juvenile at best, or just promiscuous. Kind of ridiculous when you think about it. That's obviously Not what is going on here, thinking. Still, thanks for the effort.

TheArtfulCodgerTheArtfulCodgerover 1 year ago

Simple and classy. thanks.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Well written, but not good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bringing a loving, trusted, monogamous neighbor into your marriage can be a wonderful thing for all. It happened with my husband and I, and she was highly bisexual so everyone enjoyed many happy endings. She never moved in with us, and it ended after three years when I became pregnant. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting, but arguably propagates a few myths.

1. Menopause does not always lead to a drop in libido.

2. A man in his 70's doesn't always lose interest in intimate activity.

3. The issue of a dry vagina post menopause is manageable by bio-identical HRT.

I am well into my 70's and my wife in the second half of her 60's. Our sex life is still "active" and mutually satisfying with no dry vagina nor the need for any blue pills.

So those younger readers could expect the same if they want to take the necessary actions to keep healthy and fit, and consider the medical options available if required.

No need for someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The conversation at Emily's house was very confusing. There were no clear indicators of who said what and the comments that implied who was speaking were contradictory. I thought it was Matt talking about his parents and Emily who didn't have toddy mix, but why would a woman in at least her late 70s still be waiting for social security to retire?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You should have mentioned her using birth control.

satisweetsatisweetabout 1 year ago

What a fantasy! This cannot be true! I loved it and hope you have more, longer stories about the three of you and your adventures!

Jetcrash747Jetcrash74710 months ago

He died and went to heaven, what a great life to live, having a loving wife and a sex fien on the side.

inka2222inka22226 months ago

4.5 stars. I'm taking off half a star for the tired old garbage trope (real life, not just LW) about "oooooh menopause, so my husband has to turn into a monk". You know hand jobs, blow jobs, tit jobs and other non-vaginal forms of sexual activity exist right? "My pussy isn't producing enough luble" is nothing but a lousy excuse, masking the real problem - the wife is a selfish bitch who doesn't give a fuck about her husband's needs, wishes, happiness and fairness. Now, in this story, the trope is subverted largely since she selflessly comes up with another way to make him happy. But the trope itself annots the eff out of me, so half a star is deducted from otherwise amazing story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous