Nathan Stokes, Pornstar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dallas_X
Dallas_X
114 Followers

"Holy fuck..." one of the women gasped, and looked up at him. "It's so big."

Nathan smiled, feeling a growing sense of arousal.

"Oh yeah, that's a good shot." The blonde stood back, holding up her phone for the shot. "The girls back home are gonna love this."

She took one last look into the phone, "OK now everyone say 'porn'"

The girls chuckled, their fingers massaging Nathans cock and balls through his jeans.

"PORN!"

Click

"Perfect," smiled the blonde.

They gave Nathan one last kiss before heading back to the pool. "I hope you're gonna give us a good show," the blonde gazed seductively over her shoulder, "Catherine's jungle juice never fails..."

He had noticed a tingling sensation developing in his fingertips, and a rising sense of arousal, but hadn't attributed it to the drink. He decided to take his mind off it, and approached John.

"Yo Stanner," he gave John a slap on the back, "how's it going?"

"Chaotic, as usual," John laughed, "but things are looking on track right now." He pointed towards the trio lying in a circular formation on the bare tiles next to the pool, "Jade's a fucking star, ain't she?"

They turned to watch the action. Jade was a relative newcomer to the porn world. At just 19, she wasn't old enough to drink, but she was old enough to drink cum on camera. Her brunette hair tapering off as it flowed down her shoulders on over her perfect, smoldering breasts. Her nipples were rock hard, and understandably so, as Shiva caressed and sucked away as though they were the juiciest piece of tropical fruit on the island. All three women were soaked, and periodically an assistant would splash a little water or oil on them, maintaining the shimmer of their skin as they made love to each other.

"So, what happened to the script?" Nathan asked curiously, "Matt said something about them seducing another woman."

"Oh, there's been a few changes. Don't worry, your role is still the same. In fact, there's gonna be a surprize that I think you'll like. I'll give you the heads up when it's your time to shine. Oh, and by the way, you should start getting ready."

Nathans arousal was increasing by the second, and his cock was already pulsing, busting a sizeable tent in his pants. What was in that damn drink?

A curious tingling sensation had taken over his whole body. It was akin to being on a cloud, while pins and needles were making their way slowly down his body, prodding him in the most pleasurable ways. He didn't know what was happening, but he liked it.

He glanced towards the three women, an animal lust taking over him. I'm going to fuck them all. The thought raced through his mind, over and over. I'm going fuck their asses, 11 inches deep.

And they're all going to taste my cum...

"OK Patricia, you ready?" Johns voice pierced the air, as a stunningly gorgeous blonde figure emerged from the poolhouse.

Nathan recognised her immediately. Patricia Cole. A famous French pornstar he had a personal, and very intimate, knowledge of. She was dressed up as a sexy maid, complete with feather duster and an apron that barely covered her perky ass. She swayed seductively in her high heels, and made her way slowly over to the poolside orgy.

Nathan smiled. If this was the surprize John was talking about, it sure as Hell was a good one.

"VHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!" she yelled in shock, doing her best to fake a Russian accent. "Zees ees a private house. You cannot do zees things here..."

Samantha panned the camera across to Patricia, who stood with arms on hips, acting her best to look offended.

Jade flicked her hair, and stared at the new entrant to the scene. A naughty smile slowly crossed her face, as she removed Shivas head from her pussy, and seductively walked over to her new prey.

"Says who?" she smiled, just inches from Patricia's face. Her eyes burned with lust, as she scoped out the body of the young French vixen.

"Says zee owner of zis house," her hand strolled to her breast. "he cannot allow such sings, it is forbidden..."

"And you agree with that?" smiled Jade, her hands beginning to caress the young maid. "You know, what he doesn't see can't hurt him."

Jade released Patricia's apron, exposing her naked chest. "Hmmm, no underwear... I'm sure he doesn't look favourably on that either."

Jade took a nipple in her mouth, and began expertly caressing it with her tongue. Her hands roamed down Patricias smooth, tanned stomach, closing in on her wet pussy.

"Seems someone doesn't like to follow her masters orders..."

Patricia was so wet, her juices were flowing down Jades knuckles. With a loud Slurp, she sucked the juice right off her own fingers.

The two were practically cheek to cheek, locked together in an intimate embrace.

"How long were you watching?" Jade whispered, moving her kisses lower on the sultry blondes neck. "You like watching, don't you..." Patricia nodded, and began reciprocating the kiss.

"You like to fuck, huh?" Jade was repeating hypnotically, their breath becoming heavier and heavier as they looked into each other's eyes. The cast and crew were stunned. These girls were into this in a big way, way more than any of them could have expected...

"You like to eat pussy... don't you. I can tell. Be a good little maid and service me."

Jade forced Patricia's face between her legs. Mad with lust, she licked and sucked at Jades clit, playing the role of the repressed maid turned feral. Before long, all four girls were making full use of the poolside Jacuzzi. It was an orgy of ultimate lesbian pleasure...

"Damn John," Nathan was grinning, ear to ear, "you sure know how to surprize a guy."

"I knew you'd like it. Just promise me you'll do a good job fucking all four of them."

Nathan smiled, donned his bathing suit, and entered the pool.

The girls continued their lovemaking, with Samantha and Tracey close by to capture every moan, every orgasm, every kiss. Both camera women were wet from the excitement, it was all they could do to stop themselves from jumping right in, and joining the all-girl orgy.

"You know, I wanna feel a nice big cock in me." Jade parted her legs, smiled at the other girls, before looking right into Samantha's camera. "Anyone got a dildo we can use?"

The girls scanned the area, feigning disappointment.

"Oh well..." Jade forced Patricia's face back into her pussy.

"What about him?" Shiva pointed to Nathan, "I bet he's got a big one..."

"Hah, there's no cock big enough for the four of us," Jade smirked. "We'll need a dildo for sure. A big, 9 inch dildo should do it."

Nathan swam closer to the girls, giving them a naughty smile.

"I dunno," Shiva added, in a sultry British accent, "he looks like he has a big cock. Lets call him over."

"Oh alright," Jade played disappointment well. For a pornstar, her acting skills were impressive, "hey big guy! Yeah you, over there!"

Nathan pointed to himself, playing along.

"Yeah you. Why don't you come over here, show us what you got?"

Patricia removed her mouth from Jades pussy, and gave Nathan the once over. "There's no way a guy could be big enough to satisfy us." She waved him off.

"Maybe I can change your mind," Nathan teased, splashing them with water from the pool.

"Well? Why don't you come over here, and show us what you got?"

Nathan waded over to the steps. The girls moved their collective attention away from each other to take in the view. Although all of the women had worked with Nathan before, they never got used to the sight of his ripped body, and enormous one-of-a-kind endowment. It was truly a sight to behold...

Samantha stood at the edge of the pool, camera in hand to film the shot. Tracey remained with the girls in the hot tub, filming their reaction. An assistant had already positioned an enormous rubber matt on the tiles next to the pool, to allow for a comfortable orgy.

The pool area was abuzz with activity, as the houseguests came out to enjoy the show. Samantha took in the full view, as the king of porn exited the pool. The girls all let out a collective gasp, as his monster cock came into full view of everyone.

Holy shit!

Oh my god, its huge...

He's like a fucking horse.

Nathan stretched his arms behind his head, fully exposing his naked body, in all its glory, for everyone to see. There was no shame in being the most well hung pornstar in the industry...

"Big enough for you?" Shiva smirked, "or would you still prefer a dildo?"

All four women slid out of the jaccuzi, and took their positions on the matt. One look at the four steaming hot, horny porn sluts -- coupled with the drug cocktail -- took Nathan from a flaccid 8 inches to a full 11 inches of rock hard, pornstar cock. The girls licked their lips in delight.

They were in love...

Samantha and Tracey moved in for the closeup; a FOUR on one blowjob, as the four pornstars fell to their knees before Nathan.

Samantha leaned over his shoulder, giving him a kiss on the neck while filming the four girls smiling up from below. Nathans fully erect supercock was shadowing their faces, as their smiles turned to looks of sheer astonishment.

This is gonna be fun...Nathan thought, his pulse racing, and his body a blur of tingling pleasure. The four grinned at each other, giddy with delight. It was about to get started...

*****

"Aaaaaaaah, good girl," he swooned, as Patricia bravely began cramming his cock down her throat. She had managed 8 inches inside her at once. Ignoring her gag reflex, she continued fucking his cock with her throat, massaging it slowly with her throat muscles in an effort to inflict maximum pleasure. Three other hands were stabilising Nathan's cock, as Patricia twisted her head from side to side, moaning erotically and peering at him through submissive eyes. After she couldn't hold her breath a second longer, she retracted the cock, forming a string of saliva and precum from his cock to her delicate mouth. The four girls eagerly lapped up, sharing it with each other in a frenzied make out session.

"Mmmmm"

Slurp

"Oh yeah, fuck that tastes good."

Slurp

Nathan was in heaven. Few men in life will ever know the pleasure of being fellated by a professional pornslut; a woman who has spent years perfecting the craft, or the technique, of expert cocksucking. One who knows just what to do to get a rise out of a man. Never mind two, BISEXUAL, pornsluts - playing with your cock and themselves to provide the maximum asthetic, and sexual, appeal. But with FOUR of such creatures, any normal male would run the serious risk of heart failure. Or, at the very least, would explode within seconds, due to the sheer sensory overload. Nathan was the only male alive who could cope with the onslaught.

And even he was struggling...

He could feel the cool spit of all three girls trickling down his dick, as they passed it from mouth to mouth and back again, delicately flicking their tongues over his most sensitive areas, and swilling the copious amounts of precum in their mouths. At the same time, Shiva was having a field day with his balls, sucking each one into her mouth, and swirling her tongue over the sensitive skin. It took all his effort not to cum.

Flex PC muscle, flex PC muscle his mind ran through, over and over. It was his secret to longevity, and years of practice had given him the strongest orgasm control of any man.

It was for this reason that he could keep his focus completely on the girls, and experience the full pleasure of sex, rather than forcing his mind elsewhere. He was in the zone, fully in control, and enjoying every second of it.

"Fuuucck Yeees," he let out, stroking the four girls' hair, the thrill of victory coursing through his veins. The windows of the mansion were packed with spectators, eager to view the scene unfolding next to the sprawling pool. Tracey crawled out from between Nathans legs, where she had been filming Shivas expert ballsucking, and turned the camera to film the audience. People got off to public sex, she knew, and she wanted to capture the crowd to drive the message home. This was no private fuck. This was a full show...

"Mmmmppfffttt," Macy sucked the spit from his cock, and resumed sucking. Jade held the back of her head, forcing Macy deeper with every push.

"Good little girl, she's a good little girl, huh Nathan?" She looked up at him, smiling devilishly.

Samantha resumed Tracey's position between Nathans legs. Her camera captured the full spectacle, as Shiva lashed her tongue across his balls, while string after string of wet spit coursed down Nathans thighs - as the girls attacked his cock with pure lust. She kissed up his inner thigh while she filmed, watching his PC muscle rhythmically clenching as he fought off the climax. She gave it a tender kiss, before moving to a cosy position between Patricia's legs.

Keen to keep any moisture off the camera lens, she filmed from slightly in front of Patricia, as her gushing pussy contracted in heat, and beads of girl juice trickled down her inner leg. Damn these girls are into it, she thought, struggling to resist the craving for a mouthful of warm pussy.

John had decided to take a seat, and just let the scene unfold. It had been twenty minutes of primo cocksucking by the four women, before he decided to intervene. Barely able to stand and with eyes wide open, he croaked a direction to them with a cracked voice.

"Uuuh, OK girls that's enough," there was an audible sigh from the audience, as John intervened.

"We only have so much time left. Lets get straight to the fucking."

The cast were more than ready to get started. All four women had been on the verge of orgasm for a solid 20 minutes, and were eager to burst.

Nathan entered Shiva first, rewarding her for an excellent round of ball-sucking. Dual camera-girls filmed the expression on her face, and the action between her legs, as Nathan brought her to a multiple, screaming orgasm. He railed her pussy into orgasm after orgasm, using all 11 inches he had been bestowed with, as Samantha struggled to avoid her gushing orgasms ruining the camera.

Tracey finally gave up fighting the temptation, and removed her pants completely, muffling Shivas cries with her pussy, and filming the struggling girl tong-lashing her clit as she fought for breath.

Nathan fucked Jade next, removing Macy's face from her pussy first so he could gain entry. She was tight, even for a guy with a big cock. Everyone was tight, but Macy was a hard fit. She struggled, flaying her arms around and eventually latching onto Patricia's pussy for comfort, as Nathan edged inch after inch closer to full penetration.

"Ooohhh my Gaaawd" she finally screamed, as he hit the back of her pussy. Her entire channel flexed, squeezing Nathans cock in the most pleasurable way, convulsing as she rode her way to orgasm.

John looked at his assistant in awe.

"This is good. This is VERY good," he smiled, taking another sip of coffee, and languishing in the chair to watch the action. He took in the full view, as the screams of pleasure filled the air. The worlds most exciting pornstars, all performing at their peak, in the worlds most exciting location.

If this doesn't get me a fuckin' AVN, I don't know what will...

Nathan wiped the sweat off his brow, and dislodged himself from Jade -- only to have Macy suck the pussy juices off his cock.

"Good girl," he smiled, patting her head, before moving onto Patricia. Like a good slut, she moved onto all fours, begging like a dog, all the time keeping her head locked to Tracey's pussy as she filmed. He gave Tracey a hi-five, and entered her fully, in one single motion.

She breathlessly moaned into the penetration, "Oh, oh fuck yeah. Fuck me daddy. I'll do anything you tell me to..."

Her voice trailed off as she resumed eating pussy, delighting Tracey, who lovingly stroked and caressed her hair. Nathan and Tracey shared a moment, looking into each other's eyes, exasperated at the pleasure each of them was receiving from the submissive slut. They were a team, fucking the horny young pornstar as her three friends watched, tearing at each others bodies in ecstasy. He fucked her harder and harder, egged on by the audience around him, as well as the chemical influence of the cocktail.

His senses were heightened beyond anything he had experienced before. It was like he was fucking in slow motion, every convulsion could be felt, every rib and bump in the pussy was caressing and manipulating his cock in the most blissful way. Every moan, grimace, scream and orgasmic cry practically cut through him. Every kiss, lick and suck the girls made with each other, acting out their lesbian lusts, would be exacerbated in his mind. This was the stuff of dreams.

The fucking had lasted late into the afternoon, with no sign of an end, as Nathan powered each girl through orgasm after orgasm. It had been two hours of continuous fucking, much to the delight of all the crew and onlookers, but Nathan was at the end of his tether. Two hours of fucking four of the hottest women on the planet, without cumming, had been exhausting. And there was still an epic cumshot scene to film.

Patricia flexed her pussy as tight as she could, looking Nathan in the eye as she begged for his cum. She had barely uttered the words before Shiva wrapped her arms around her, and the two embraced for a deep, tonsil tickling kiss just inches from his face.

"Get the coconut, I'm gonna cum," Nathan ordered. They scurried beneath him, grabbing a hollowed out coconut from the pools edge. Nathan thrust his cock up Jades ass one last time, before removing it. He stood up, stroking the full length of it as he watched the girls getting into position. His urge to cum was almost painful, built up over hours of intense, high octane fucking.

Shiva knelt at his feet, seductively dipping her tongue into the coconut and swirling it around. She was soon joined by the other three girls, all eager for their taste of cum. Nathan had given each of them the fucking of their lives, and they wanted nothing more than to reward him.

Macy and Jade took a ball each into their mouths, as Nathan confidently jacked off -- watching the eager, calling expressions on the faces of Shiva and Patricia.

"Cum for us," Shiva moaned seductively, her hand playing with Patricia's pussy. "We want to taste your load."

Nathan could feel the contractions of orgasm, and this time, he made no effort of stopping them. He felt the semen rise within him, as he basked in the glory of having four women coaxing the cum out of him for their enjoyment.

"Oh fuck," Nathan moaned, feeling the mother of all loads developing. He knew the script called for a cumshot directly into Shiva's mouth. But this was too much. There was no way she would handle the pent up load of two hours of fivesome fucking. He knew he had to act drastically.

Grabbing the coconut from Shiva's grip, he groaned and unleashed the load two hours in the making...

"OOOooh GOD!!!" He moaned, his eyes rolling back in his head as all four girls looked up at him, their mouths open and tongues out, waiting for the cum. With a sudden spurt, he drenched the inner coconut with white hot cum, the ferocity of the blast causing the girls to gasp.

The spectators mouths dropped, as Nathan fired rocket after rocket of white hot cum into the coconut, with seemingly no end in sight.

On the balcony, women giggled and gossiped amongst each other...

No way!

Oh my God!

Fuck that's a lot of cum!

With a final short spurt, Nathan let go of his cock. A blissful sensation came over him, as his eyelids began to droop and his knees weakened. He handed the coconut, now full of pornstar semen, to the four hungry, horny girls to enjoy...

Dallas_X
Dallas_X
114 Followers