Nathan Stokes, Pornstar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dallas_X
Dallas_X
114 Followers

And enjoy it they did. Each girl took a straw, hungrily slurping the thick cum out, struggling to suck it through. Jades eyes pierced the camera as she stared fixedly into it, the bright white cum oozing up the straw, and into her awaiting mouth. She took a whole mouthful, opening wide to for the audience to see the full load on her tongue, before spitting it slowly into the awaiting mouth of Shiva.

The girls took turns swapping their prize back and forth, savouring the taste on their tongues as they passionately kissed, not a drop of cum escaping. Nathans sperm swam from one tongue to the next, as the girls swirled and flittered their tongues, fellating the cum like it were a cock.

After their cum cravings were finally satisfied, they gulped it down, opening their mouths for Samantha to film the result.

All gone.

The crowd immediately burst into cheers. Women in the crowd were flashing their tits, and blowing kisses. Men were fist pumping the air. The girls took turns licking the coconut clean, and holding it above their heads, victorious.

Nathan turned to the crowd and gave an exhausted bow.

The epic three hour fivesome was finally complete, and the footage obtained was some of the best the industry would ever see.

The crowd were ecstatic.

"Fuckin' A that was a great shoot!" John congratulated Nathan, barely audible above the applause. Nathan sat back on the chair, his monstrous cock now deflating, a sense of euphoria taking hold of his body after the final release.

John was right, this had been an amazing shoot, and a perfect way to end the Bahamas trip.

He would be boarding a plane for Los Angeles tomorrow, and he certainly felt a sense of sadness knowing he would be leaving this place. It had been an amazing few days, with some incredible sex. But all good things had to come to an end.

Raising his hands behind his head, he finally relaxed -- taking in the view of the four women he had just expertly fucked, all of whom now had a belly full of his cum. Patricia was cradling her stomach, content in the knowledge that millions of Nathans sperm were swimming around inside of her. The girls were still reeling from the pleasure, holding hands, giddy over what had just happened. All four women had the taste of Nathans cum on their tongues...

Jade came over and gave him a tender kiss. "That was amazing, Nathan," she said with a sultry British accent, holding his hand. "You're truly one of a kind."

"Thanks Jade," he leaned in for a deeper kiss. "Look forward to working with you again..."

"And you..."

The girls were cleaning up, assistants were removing the matt, and the cameras were being returned to their respective cases. A few female spectators blew kisses his way. The sun was setting in the sky and the crowd had dissipated. Nathan donned his swimming trunks and took a seat next to the pool.

"It was a pleasure working with you, Mr Stokes," Samantha came over, and wrapped her arms around him from behind. They were soon joined by Tracey.

"That was incredible. I got some of the best footage of my life!" Tracey said while adjusting her thong. "Its too bad we've got to fly out tonight."

"Aww," Nathan sighed. "We've still got an hour, don't we?"

Samantha let out a giggle, "introducing the famous Mr Stokes, he just fucked four women and he's still eager for more."

The group laughed, and shared one more cuddle.

"You girls were great. Truly dedicated to your craft," he toyed with Samantha's bikini, "I've never worked with such fine examples of camerawomen."

"So hopefully we'll see you next shoot?" Tracey said.

Nathan gave them each a kiss, before slapping Tracey on the butt, "You're hired."

*****

It was one hour after the shoot, and Nathan was enjoying a quiet drink by the mansions poolside bar. He had one evening left, and he planned to enjoy it. The crew and the crowds had vanished, and he was left alone with only Franco, the bartender, to keep him company. It was night time, but the full moon kept the poolside aglow with warm light.

His eyes were mesmerized by the underwater lighting display; bolts of flashing red, green, and blue light fanned out across the bottom of the pool. The sky was cloudless, and a cool breeze was causing the palm trees to swish and sway in a tranquil rhythm.

Nathan breathed deeply; taking in lungful's of fresh tropical air, allowing the environment to gently rejuvenate his exhausted body.

"So, it's your last day in the Bahamas huh?" Franco interrupted.

Nathan looked around him and smiled, "Yeah."

"So, you had a good time I take it?"

"Oh yeah..." Nathan gave him a reassuring wink.

Franco resumed drying the inside of a martini glass with his soft, white cloth. He placed it down on the edge of the bar, and leaned in.

"So tell me, Mr Stokes, what's it like to fuck four women at the same time?"

Nathan leaned back, his hand rubbing his chin. He gave him a warm smile, and responded, "just another day at the office."

Franco let out a hearty chuckle, disguising his jealousy. "Well, I guess if I was blessed with a cock that big, and had that sort of stamina, I could have any woman I wanted. Not to mention your looks..."

"Easy there..." Nathan replied. Being a pornstar certainly gave him bragging rights, and a high sense of self-esteem. But he was never one to gloat.

Franco smiled, and stowed away a bottle of Scotch. He reached into his pocket and produced a pack of cigarettes.

"Fancy a smoke?" He asked, pointing the open lid towards Nathan.

He waved off the offer.

"You don't like this brand?"

"I don't smoke, it's a bad habit."

Franco inspected the box, "yeah, it gives you bad breath."

He clutched a cigarette between his fingers, reaching under the bar for a lighter. "Although it's no problem for me, I don't kiss anywhere near as many women as you do."

Franco held the flame up to his cigarette, and inhaled the dense smoke before breathing it slowly out into the night air. "So, you enjoyed Catherine's cocktail, huh?"

"Immensely," Nathan replied, "any idea what the secret ingredient is?"

He took a seat on the barstool, and kicked his feet up onto the table. "Oh, she never tells."

He flicked the ash into a silver tray, and inspected the glowing cigarette. "Whatever it is... it works wonders." Franco breathed in another lungful. "The stuff I've seen here...." He drifted off, his mind reminiscing.

"Catherine is a real freak when it comes to sex. It's like a religion for her. And this isn't the first sex party she has hosted here..."

"Really?" Nathan asked, his curiosity increasing by the minute.

"Really. And that juice... today was the first time she has used it on a man."

"Wow," Nathan smiled, looking towards the mansion. "Well, I'm honoured." he took another sip of his drink.

Franco peered toward the mansion. "She wants to meet you, y'know."

"Is she a fan?"

"I believe so." Franco stubbed out his cigarette. He gestured towards the mansion, "why don't you go inside? I'll let her know you're coming."

"Why not? I'd love to meet the person who owns THIS house."

"And I'm sure the pleasure... will be all hers." Franco grinned, pouring himself a glass of Scotch. He raised it in the air, "to Catherine..."

Nathan smiled, and raised his glass, "To Catherine."

*****

Strolling through the opulent interior of "La Boheme" was like nothing Nathan had ever experienced before. Absolute luxury permeated every inch of the house, with leopard skin furniture, crystal glass sculptures and tables made from the finest wood spread out over the mansions massive floorspace. He gazed up in amazement at the grand staircase, the panoramic sea views provided by the mansions huge floor to ceiling windows, and the elevators leading to the Bentley stocked garage.

Now this is a house, Nathan thought to himself, as he looked around for signs of the elusive Catherine.

Other than the sound of the ocean, the house was completely quiet. He began looking for a place to sit, his legs still weary from the days workout, when he was interrupted by the gentle pitter-patter of naked feet on the hard, marble floor.

He turned to find a silhouette of a beautiful woman emerging from the shadows. She was walking towards him, her hips swaying from side to side, causing her satin nightgown to flutter. His eyes could make out her perfect hourglass shape as they adjusted to the light.

She slowly came into view, and his jaw dropped to the floor. It was Catherine. The elusive stranger. The owner of the mansion.

The blonde from the Velcro Club.

"Holy shit," he gasped.

She stopped just inches from him.

"How about that autograph?" she asked playfully, as her eyes gazed upon him seductively. She had just showered; her hair still clung to the sides of her neck and her body shimmered with moisture.

Nathan stood back, shocked. "So I guess you do like to watch, huh?"

Catherine smiled, and ran her hands down his chest. "I got sick of spying on you from afar, so I thought I'd bring you in for a closer view."

"You sure know how to take a guy by surprize. I completely forgot about watching the ocean."

"Am I that forgettable?" she sighed, gazing into his eyes.

Nathan leaned in and gave her a peck on the lips, "we both know I was... occupied."

She smiled, and poured him Vodka on the rocks. "Why don't you follow me?" she pointed to the grand staircase. "There's plenty more to see upstairs..."

Before he knew it, he was instinctively following the supple young pair of beautiful ass cheeks up the grand staircase, as they danced from side to side, navigating each stair with seductive allure.

There was a smaller, cosy lounge on the second floor. He noticed the balconies where guests had enjoyed the action earlier in the day. They were still littered with discarded panties, bras and empty bottles of wine. Wood crackled in a small fireplace as Nathan took in the night view of the ocean through giant windows.

"I have to say, Catherine," he looked out the windows to the bay beyond, "this is the most beautiful house I've ever seen..." Expensive yachts peppered the sea, and gave the bay a beautiful night time glow. He took another sip of his vodka, before raising the glass up to the light to inspect the contents.

"Say this isn't... jungle juice, is it?"

"It's just vodka," Catherine gave him a naughty smile; "you can trust me."

"Can I?" Nathan sook a swig and placed the glass down, "I barely know you."

"I'm sure you know enough, Nathan." Catherine parted her hair, alternating her attention between the burly pornstar in her home, and the extravagant bay that only the richest could ever afford to see. "Maybe you can tell me what you've learned so far?"

Nathan rubbed his chin, gazing upon the voluptuous beauty. "Lets see... you're rich, that's for sure. And you have taste... in men, women, houses. I'm willing to bet you picked out every bit of furniture yourself. You would never let anyone make a decision for you..."

"Correct," she took another sip of her drink, "continue." She smiled, and began stroking his arm seductively.

"You're passionate. A sex goddess, but you don't show it. You like to keep an aura of purity around you, but deep down inside, you're a sexual animal that just wants to burst out."

Catherine entwined her fingers with Nathans, bringing his hand to her face for a gentle kiss. "Very good."

"You're generous, but you're also a little manipulative. You like to get your way."

"I always get what I want." Her tongue delicately flicked across the underside of Nathans finger.

Nathan decided to turn the tables. "Tell me, what you know about me?"

"The same things everyone else knows about you, Nathan. And I hope everything I've read is true... "

"And what have you read?"

Catherine gazed out to the ocean in reflection. "Well lets see... you have the biggest cock in porn."

"So I'm told..."

"Oh come on, there's no need to be modest. You've fucked every beautiful pornstar from here to Bangalore."

"Well... maybe most of them."

"Every woman wants to be with you, and every man wants to be you."

Nathan gave a hearty chuckle, "enough of that ego boosting."

Catherine turned her back to him, strolling casually across the soft, white carpet. "I know Nathan Stokes, the legendary pornstar..." She placed a single olive in her mouth, sucking the salty juices out before swallowing it down. "But I want to know Nathan, the man."

Her dress was tapered to barely cover her backside, the fabric crisscrossing at the top of her thighs leaving a small gap. She leaned over the bar to fetch a bottle of Hennessy, her skirt hiking up as she did so. Nathan got a magnificent view of her perfectly shaven pussy.

"Well, I guess I know something else about you now... you don't like underwear."

She popped open the lid, "fancy another drink?"

"I think I've had enough," he smiled, as he downed the last of his Vodka.

Catherine sprawled out across a sofa, beckoning Nathan to join her. He clambered over the huge pillows of the sofa, and took his position behind her. Massaging her beautiful, natural breasts from behind, he leant over her and began softly kissing her neck.

They both snuggled on the sofa for several minutes, taking in the beauty of the bay and exchanging tender kisses.

"You were incredible today," she leaned back, reciprocating his kiss. "It was amazing, the way you worked over those four girls for so long..."

She paused, feeling a twinge of arousal at the thought. "I've seen you do it in your movies, but it's so much more incredible in real life."

Nathan chuckled, "your guests seemed to enjoy it too."

Samantha smiled. "This isn't the first show we've hosted at the mansion. In fact, we're starting to get the reputation as the Playboy Mansion of the Bahamas. Samara and I are pretty liberal when it comes to sex."

"Samara?" Nathan asked, squeezing her breast.

"Samara's my wife. She's the one who bought this mansion for us... and the yacht."

Nathan laughed, "You're a lucky girl." He gazed down her perfectly supple, toned body... "and so is she..."

Catherine squeezed his hand, and they both took in the sea view. She noticed him eyeing up what appeared to be a genuine Van Gogh on the wall.

"Samara is an heiress." Catherine smiled, "Her parents owned half of the adult industry. She's very wealthy, and she provides me with a lifestyle of absolute luxury."

"You can say that again." Nathans brought his attention back to her. She grinned at him, and moved her hands down her body.

"She's given me everything I've ever wanted... " Her smiled turned to a frown, and she gazed out to sea despondently, "but there's one thing she can't give me..."

Nathan moved his kisses down her arm, "what's that, Catherine?"

"A baby." She rubbed her firm, flat stomach. "Every girl dreams of having a baby."

Nathan gave her a knowing look, as she moved his hand over her belly.

"Even a lesbian has the innate desire to be impregnated."

He knew where this conversation was going, and it was not the first time he had had it either. It was the same conversation he had with Matts wife, and the other women he had provided stud services for. There was the French housewife in Paris, the Belgian heiress in New York, the former pornstar from Russia, and even a certain Los Angeles celebrity who had insisted upon being impregnated by the biggest cock in the business. They had all contacted him, and enjoyed the services of 'Stud Inc.'

"She can give me everything, except for that."

Nathan leaned over to deliver a deep, sensual kiss.

"We know you've done it before, for other women. We were hoping you could do it for us, too. Samara wants you to impregnate me first. She wants you to shoot your huge, fertile load deep inside me, and knock me up. We are happy to reward you too, financially."

"I would be honoured." Nathan said firmly, bringing her in for another deep kiss. "And I'll do it for free."

Catherine giggled in delight. "We will make you a part of our lives, we want to. We want you to father our children. We want you to fuck us both and impregnate us."

The couple made out long and hard on the sofa. Nathan was always proud when a woman wanted to have his baby. A woman who wilfully submitted to being knocked up was the ultimate ego trip, and the ultimate in dominance. He would cum deep within her, allowing his sperm to perform their natural function; impregnating a submissive slut.

She gazed lovingly at him, "we'll make beautiful heirs, offspring to share our wealth with, and to continue the family business."

Nathan inserted a finger into her pussy, which was now gleaming with moisture.

"Samara and I have decided. We want two sons to continue the family legacy. We want strong, well-endowed alpha males. And if they take after their father," she gazed over Nathans body, "jackpot."

Nathan started nuzzling her ear, roaming his hands over her belly.

"They might even grow up to become pornstars themselves," she smiled, "if there's one thing the industry could use, its more men like you..."

Nathan inserted his finger deeper, alternating his kisses between her neck and mouth, as he rode her to climax.

But there would be no impregnating Catherine tonight. She was alone in the mansion, and had insisted Samara be there for the fertilisation.

"Samara is in Europe right now..." She squeaked out between heavy breaths. "We'll have to arrange a time for the three of us to get together."

She wanted the impregnation to be a shared experience. Not only because it was hotter, and her lust for women equalled the lust she had for Nathan, but she wanted Samara to play a role as well.

"I want it to be our baby" she said "I want the three of us, together, in one bed. I want to make it as a threesome." She moaned, as Nathan rammed his cock balls deep inside her.

Being that she was -- officially at least - a lesbian, she was not on the pill. Luckily, Catherine was prepared; she had a box of Magnum XXL condoms at the ready, and struggled desperately to roll one down his thick cock as they frantically kissed.

The thought of being impregnated had driven Catherine wild with desire.

"I can't wait to feel the warmth of your cum inside me," she held his face in her hands, peering deep into his eyes as he fucked her. "I can't wait for you to fuck us both, and fire your load inside us."

"I wanna feel your sperm swimming deep inside my pussy." She grabbed both of her tits in one arm, as Nathan humped away. "Oh God!" she moaned. "Fuck me!

"Cum in me!"

Hump hump hump

"I want your baby!"

Hump hump hump

"Give me a boy..."

Hump hump hump

"...with a big dick like his daddy!"

Franco's eyebrows raised up as he heard the raucous drifting from the inside of the mansion. "What did she just say?!" he gasped, the shock turning into amusement as he chuckled at Catherine's enthusiasm.

She crossed her legs behind his back, squeezing her tight lesbian pussy even tighter. Nathan groaned with pleasure, the last of his energy exhausted, before he blew so hard he almost split the condom.

As the evening turned into morning, they cuddled close to the fire, finally drifting off to sleep in each others arms.

*****

The following day, Nathan arose early. Feeling completely drained, he collected his possessions and gave Catherine one last kiss before departing La Boheme. She had arranged a limousine to Nassau's international airport, where Franco -- complete with devilish grin - had already checked Nathans luggage. Nathan didn't know how he got it, and he didn't care. All he wanted to do was get on board the plane, and collapse in the luxury of first class, where he planned to sleep off the fatigue all the way to LA.

Dallas_X
Dallas_X
114 Followers