Native Tongues Up North

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parts guy
parts guy
183 Followers

As some men helped her down off the table, her legs buckled, as she worked to gain control of her body. The other women, who looked as though they had a few good fucks themselves, came to her rescue, and carted her off to the kitchen. Many of the men came up to me to tell me how lucky they were, but in fact they didn't know it was I who was the lucky one. I figured about half the men got laid, and this was only the first day.

It was about twenty minutes later, when the women reappeared, looking refreshed and pushing a cart covered with food. They spread the food out along the table without even cleaning up the mess my wife made. We talked and ate as the women, who were now naked, strolled around filling our glasses, and clearing plates. There was the occasional pinch or grab just like the night before, but this time the girls enjoyed rubbing their bodies all over the men.

About mid afternoon, the women announced they were going to take a break, rest for a bit, clean up, and return. The guys booed, but we knew they would return soon. Someone brought out some games, and decks of cards, and soon many of us were involved in other amusements.

It was now going on seven o clock, and there was no sign of the women. No one was worried, as they certainly couldn't go anywhere, but we were getting hungry. And horny. I decided to check our room, thinking maybe my wife fell asleep. I opened the door, and as I stepped inside, I noticed she wasn't in bed. That's when I heard a subtle splash coming from the bathroom. Ahh, she was soaking in the tub. She needed it after the workout she had. I figured I would help wash her back, but stopped dead in my tracks as I pushed the door open. There was my wife - and the other two girls all in the bath. One was sitting on the edge of the tub, while my wife had her face buried in her freshly shaven pussy. The other, who also was now clean shaven, was playing with my wife's pussy. The click of the door as I closed it, got their attention. It didn't cause them to stop, but merely smile at me and continue with their little party.

"We're almost done." my wife said as she came up for air. "Wait for us on the bed." I took that as my clue to leave, so I backed out, and sat on the edge of the bed. Exhaustion got the better of me, as I fell back on top of the comforter, and drifted off.

The next thing I know, I'm being attended to by all three women, as they quickly stripped me of my clothes. The feel of soft fingers, breasts, and tongues covered my body, as I laid there and did nothing. Nothing but enjoy the greatest time I've had. There was always a mouth softly working on my cock, as they moved around, trading places, and doing different things. At the height of my erection, one of the ladies straddled my face in a sixty nine, as my wife and the other lady each straddled one of my legs. They were rubbing their pussies across the tops of my feet, and at the center, where their heads met, was my cock. For the first time in my life I had three beautiful women all licking my dick at the same time. There is no way to describe the fantastic feeling that three tongues can produce.

Just as I felt that familiar fuzzy feeling working it's way up my balls, the woman laying on my chest wrapped her lips tightly around my shaft and slowly sucked as the other two continued to lick. I don't remember the last time I came so much, as I fired shot after shot into her warm mouth. As soon as she squeezed the last drops of cum out of me, she climbed off my face, and sat on her knees by my side. My wife, who was straddling my left leg, turned her head towards me, and opened her mouth. The Eskimo who sucked up all my cum tilted her head over my wife's, and cracked her lips open. A stream of my cum oozed from her mouth directly into my wife's waiting mouth. My wife, in turn did the same to the third Eskimo. They swapped my cum back and forth, each time losing a little down their chins or breasts or whatever skin was in the path.

Eventually all the cum disappeared as they consumed some with each pass. I was looking forward to fucking these fine women, but remembered why I came looking for them in the first place. Of course, I was reminded by all the voices in the hall as more men were searching for their lost entertainment.

We quickly dressed, me in jeans and a light sweater, and they in simple, short dresses. I loaded up my camera as they scurried out the door. By the time I got back to the large room, the party was back in full swing.

Each night, or was it day?, we watched the girls fuck and suck every man in the place, over and over. When they couldn't find a man, they would just go down on each other. Soon the large room smelled of sex, more than food or even booze.

It was the third night of the celebration, when I heard a new voice.

"Wow! What have I been missing?" she exclaimed, surveying the debacle.

Her beauty caught me off guard. Her braided hair reached her waist, and a pair of melon sized tits stretched her sweater. They looked almost cartoonish on her small frame. She introduced herself as 'Waterfall', and explained to me that she had been in the nursery for the past few days. One of the girls needed a break, and offered to trade places with her for awhile.

"Waterfall. Isn't that more of an Indian name than Eskimo?" I asked, trying not to stare at her chest.

"My parents were hippies. Or at least they wanted to be after reading some article in National Geographic." We both started to laugh, but her jiggling breasts kept calling my attention.

"I'm sorry, these things always get in the way." she said, somewhat embarrassed.

"Don't be sorry, they're fantastic!" I beamed, trying not to blush along with her. "By the way, how old are you?, if you don't mind my asking."

"I don't mind! I turned twenty one last month."

"Oh good, then you can partake in the festivities!"

"Up here, we don't have an age restriction, but thank you for your concern! Would you like me to bring you something?" she asked as she sprang to her feet. "Of course you do! I'll be back!"

She disappeared before I could respond. I had to stand up to follow her path as she stopped to talk to almost every person between me and the kitchen. It was comical watching her as she would be chatting to one person, and another would call her. As she swung around to greet that person, she would hit someone else upside their head with her long braid. As she turned to apologize, she would smack someone else. Soon they kept a distance from her, but all were laughing about it.

Then it happened. She found my wife. I couldn't hear a word from where I was standing, but I saw Waterfall turn as my wife pointed in my direction. They both waved at me, and I waved back. Suddenly they were talking and giggling, and kept looking in my direction. I don't know what they were plotting, but I had a feeling it involved me.

Waterfall returned with a plate of food and a drink. "Here, you'll need your strength!" she said as she handed me the tray and disappeared.

I was just finishing the last morsel of food, when something caught my eye. Looking up, I saw Waterfall striding towards me. Oh my god! She had changed clothes, and had the attention of almost everyone there. She had a short skirt on, revealing long lean legs, and a crop top with no bra. I could see the bottoms of her round breasts peek from under the short top, as her nipples pushed their way through the thin material. She reached for the tray, but I held onto it as it was covering a major hard on that I had recently developed. With a determined yank, she pulled it away from me, and set it on the floor.

"Your wife says you need a change of scenery." she whispered as she straddled my lap.

My hands instinctively headed for her mountains as she maintained eye contact with me. I was going to rub her nipples through the cotton top, but instead went directly underneath. With a woman as sexy and beautiful as my wife, I never had the need to lust after another woman, but Waterfall was different. I didn't even search out my wife, as I greedily sucked on nipples, and fondled flesh. Her skin was smooth and taut and her heavy breasts felt good in my fingers. She would moan softly in my ear as she held me to her bosom.

She released my head and pushed me away gently. I looked at her with a puzzled expression.

"It is my turn to suck on you now." she cooed as she slowly dropped to her knees in front of me. "Please forgive me if I'm not very good, you are my first experience."

As she fumbled with my zipper, I touched her hand. "You don't really have to do this, if you don't feel comfortable."

Her smile melted me. "If I didn't want to do this, I wouldn't be here. Just tell me what feels good and what doesn't." she purred as she extracted my extremely hard cock from it's confines.

As soon as she squeezed it, a drop of pre cum appeared. Looking at it, then into my eyes, she leaned forward and carefully licked it off. She licked and I moaned, she kissed and I groaned. She pushed her soft lips down over my aching cock and I jumped.

"Oh, did I hurt you?" she asked wide eyed.

"Not hardly! It's just that I'm already close!"

With that, she continued sliding those exquisite lips of hers up and down my shaft, all the while darting her tongue back and forth across my glans.

"I'm real close, you better stop!" I groaned. But rather than stop, or even slow down, she plunged her mouth down almost to my balls and sucked. I saw stars as I grunted and came harder than I have in...a very long time. She was able to swallow the first few spurts, but there was so much, that it flowed out of her mouth, down my shaft and onto my balls. When she sucked the last drops from my softening cock, she proceeded to lap up all that she missed earlier. By the time she was done, I was rock hard again.

She now stood up before me, and I told her to turn around and bend over a bit. She turned around, and with her feet about thirty inches apart, she bent all the way over and grabbed her ankles. I was amazed at how limber she was as I worked my tongue up and down, plunging it into each hole, eliciting a moan with each thrust. She tasted so fresh and sweet that I could have done that all night, but she had other plans.

"I want you to fuck me now!" she hissed. She didn't have to ask me twice, as she rolled onto her back right there on the carpet. I dropped to my knees between her legs and rubbed the head of my cock over her wet pussy lips. I draped myself on top of her as I wanted to kiss her as I fucked her. Just as I was about to ram my cock in her, she looked up at me and whispered,

"Be gentle, remember, you are my first."

I didn't know whether to just hold her, or fuck her brains out, as I stared into those innocent brown eyes. I decided to press forward, inching my throbbing cock slowly into her virgin hole. I stopped when I met resistance, and was satisfied with slowly thrusting in and out to this point. Apparently she wasn't satisfied though, as she wrapped her legs behind my butt and with one swift motion, pulled me in to the hilt. Her eyes watered, but she begged me not to stop. Only twenty seconds after I entered her velvet vice, I felt my balls ready to release. I tried to pull out, but she would have none of that, keeping her legs wrapped tightly around me. For the second time in five minutes, I came with tremendous force, feeling at least six spurts splash inside her. But unlike any experience I ever had, even with my wife, I was still hard and continued to hump her.

She was on the verge of her first orgasm, and I wanted it to be a good one. Each time she got close, I would slow down or change the pace. She was starting to get frustrated, but kept a smile on her sweat covered face. It was time. Now when I felt her start to tense up, I took one of her nipples in my mouth and sucked. That was all it took, as she began to shake violently. Her legs and arms were locked tight around me, and even her pussy contracted tightly around my cock. She came so hard, that she drew the attention of all in the room. And the milking effect her pussy had on me caused my balls to release yet another huge load inside her.

We laid there in our own little world, the only distraction was the beating of our hearts, as our breathing slowly returned to normal.

But our peaceful bliss was rudely awakened by the sounds of applause and laughter. Coming out of dreamland, I realized that we had drawn quite a crowd, but for the first time, I wasn't the least bit embarrassed. I kissed Waterfall, tasting her tongue, and then we decided to join the rest of the party.

"Wow, that was great!" Waterfall said as she gathered her clothes off the floor.

"Tell me about it! That's the first time I came three times in a row. You really wore me out!" I chuckled.

"Wore out? That's too bad because I wanted you to be the first one to cum in my butt!" she said with a pouty look.

I simply took her hand and placed it on my now hardening cock. She squeezed it then put her arms around me and gave me a big hug.

"Goody! And I'll try not to cry this time!"

But people started pulling us apart as we were forced to mingle.

"I'll save it for you!" was last thing she said before disappearing into the crowd.

It took about an hour before I caught up with my wife, and all I could say was "Thank you!"

"Well I couldn't be the only one having fun around here!" she said. "By the way, have you seen Kakool? He has a tongue you wouldn't believe!"

I was glad she was enjoying herself, and glad others were enjoying her as well.

It was the last night of the holiday, and I just wandered around watching the action. I almost felt jealous seeing others take Waterfall, but my poor aching cock just kept on throbbing. I began to wonder if I would see her again before we had to leave.


With only an hour left, I began searching for her, but she seemed to have disappeared. My wife, however, snuck up on me, and threw her arms around me. I turned around to hug her, and we just stood there for a moment.

"I have a surprise for you." she finally said with a twinkle in her eye.

"What?" I asked, waiting for her reply.

"Meet me in our room." was all she said as she turned and walked away.

I bee lined straight for our room, and gasped as I opened the door. There on our bed was Waterfall, her head on a pillow, and her cute ass pointing skyward.

"Surprise!" she said softly, as I neared the end of the bed. "I told you I would save it for you!" she cooed as she wiggled her butt back and forth. I couldn't get undressed fast enough, and soon I was on my knees behind her.

"Here, you might need this." I didn't even hear her come into the room, but somehow my wife was now standing there holding a tube of KY jelly. She unscrewed the cap and squeezed some out onto the tip of her index finger. With a wink and a grin, she moved closer to those sweet buns in front of me. I spread them apart, and she lightly touched Waterfall's chocolate starfish, gently pushing her slender digit into the tight pucker. After working it in and out a few times, she squeezed a bit more lube from the tube onto my sore red cock, rubbing it over the head, then pulling it towards Waterfall's tight entrance. As I pushed against her, my wife encouraged her to relax, by fondling her huge melons. I decide rather than force my way in, I would hold a constant pressure against her, and when she was ready, she would let me in. Soon she and my wife were swapping spit as they explored each other's mouth, and in moments, the head of my cock popped inside. We all held still as she adjusted to the new intrusion, but soon was gently rocking back and forth, taking about an inch to an inch and a half.

"Oh gawd! It hurts so good!" she grunted, taking deep breaths between each short stroke.

"Remember, we can stop anytime if you can't handle it." I said, realizing that I had chosen the wrong words. She stopped and turned her head back, giving me a scowl not unlike that girl from the movie "The Exorcist". I stayed very still, feeling her muscles clench the head of my cock, when she placed her hands on the bed in front of her, and in one swift movement, pushed back, impaling herself fully on my happy dick. We both groaned, and I began the ritual of fucking her ass. She was so tight that it looked like we were doing it in slow motion. Each time I pulled back, the suction was incredible, and each time I thrust in, the tightness was delicious. I wouldn't last long in this heavenly orifice, so I closed my eyes and tried to think of something else. Anything. But just when I thought I had it under control, my wife throws me a curve ball. She had slid underneath Waterfall and was lapping away at her pussy, swallowing copious amounts of cum deposited there throughout the day. But if that wasn't enough, she moved further between her legs and was licking my shaft and balls with each slow stroke.

OK, that was it. I couldn't take any more, and with one final push, I gave Waterfall a cum enema, squirting more cum than I thought was possible into her warm bowels. As I forced myself to leave the warmest, tightest place I have ever known, I looked down to see my wife smiling up at me, her face covered in cum.

I rolled off to the side, and Waterfall moved down to where I was and began licking my wife's face clean. When she was done, we all curled up and dozed off. Throughout the night, we would molest each other, and my impossibly hard, very sore cock continued to function as if it had a mind of it's own.

The next morning, we said our good-byes, and vowed to return next year for the celebration. We were on the final leg of our flight, catching up on our rest, when my wife softly caressed my cock through my pants.

"Oww! I'm so raw, I won't be able to have sex for a week!" I groaned softly, not having the strength to move her hand. As she gently rubbed my soft penis, she spoke.

"I was talking to Waterfall last night and she said she was going to a college that was only ten miles from our house. I told her I thought you probably wouldn't mind if she moved in with us for a while."

The rock hard cock she was now squeezing revealed my feelings toward the subject.

"I thought so!" she said as we slept for the rest of the flight, dreaming about our next assignment.

parts guy
parts guy
183 Followers
12