Natural Insemination Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jenny_C
Jenny_C
261 Followers

"You stopped?" He says in the form of a question, as if surprised I did so. "Why did you stop playing?"

Again his choice of words: "playing." Indeed I had been playing with it. A big girl playing with her big toy.

"I figured I should," I feel embarrassed to tell him. "I mean, you know..." I let my words trail off.

"You don't need to stop," He offers. "You can play with it all you want."

Again his choice of words: "play with it." I consider what I am doing, and then I realize what I am doing. Indeed, I am playing with his cock. I've never before played with a cock, not such a large cock.

"If you really don't mind?" I give him a way out.

"I don't mind," He assures. "I am yours to play with all you want. Dr. Palin wants you to get to know me."

I feel both reluctant and have so much desire. I can't believe what has happened to me. Here is a naked man, a man with the biggest cock I have ever seen, and he invites me to play my fingers upon it. I so much want to play, yet at the same time feel it wrong. The desire eventually wins out. I reach for him again, and this time grasp my hand around the base of the oiled shaft.

"Oh my!" I move my hand through it. Only one hand, I move it up the length of his impressive member and then back down again. I've done this before, of course, with my husband and a few select boyfriends back in High School; but never before with someone so large. Richard is as big as two of my old boyfriends put together, perhaps three of my husband's. He feels like so much more. He feels more and more oiled with each stroke of my hand.

Suddenly, I have a thought. A dirty, nasty thought dances upon my mind. More than a thought; more like an image. I imagine what it would look like if I made Richard cum. The thought fills me with desire. I imagine him rearing back, extend out his waist, and then cum with in a long stream of thick, white cream. I imagine him doing it several times, shooting three or maybe four times. It would be great to see such a large man doing it. I've always enjoyed the sight of a man reaching climax, but Richard would be astounding.

"You can play harder if you want," One nasty thought is interrupted by another.

It takes me a moment to realize he speaks to me. The man who's cock I hold in my hand is actually capable of speaking.

"Harder?" I ask back, confused. He seems about as hard as he can get.

"I mean faster," He clarifies, and then adds as if worried he might have insulted me. "But then it's totally up to you. You can play with me however you want."

I realize how gentle I am behaving. I stroke slow, twist my hand around his cock even slower. He is probably not accustomed to a girl playing so gentle, almost cautious with him. Most probably go wild with desire and lust.

Eventually, I do stroke faster. I attempt to push it to the side. Next, I try to pull it down so it points straight out. I soon find myself dragging over the chair from the corner of the room and positioning it right in front of him so I can play. The chair also gives me a better view, placing my eyes level with his waist, only inches from his huge cock. I take a close-up look at it while I masturbate it.

To be continued...

Jenny_C
Jenny_C
261 Followers