Natural Justice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanya was so fucking beautiful & I was so fucking horny to start physically enjoying the warmth of her body. I needed her.

"Now come & stand in front of me so I can admire you."

She didn't move.

A minute of silence passed between us.

"[sigh]......... Easy or brutal, the choice is yours," I finally stated.

Covering her breasts again and covering her pussy she turned towards me, but stayed where she was.

I admired her beauty, but I wanted now to fondled & stroke it.

"Stand right in front of me, here," I instructed firmly.

She stood a foot in front of me trying desperately to defend her modesty with her hands & arms.

"Now put your right foot up on the bed alongside my left leg," I instructed & patted the bed to show her where I meant.

She hesitated.

"Easy or brutal," I plainly stated as a reminder.

Slowly, so very slowly, her right foot lifted off the floor and came to rest on the bed.

This exposed the inside of her firm thigh to my admiring gaze as I breathed in the perfume of her body & could sense her fear at the position she was now in. I looked up to stare into her downcast eyes. Our eyes met & I smiled in triumph at the position we were now in, as she looked shit scared & full of trepidation as her hands held firmly over her breasts & pussy, still trying to retain some level of modesty.

I lifted my left hand around her leg & placed it on her calf making her jump in surprise & shudder in horror as I stroked up her warm flesh onto the underside of her thigh. My right hand reached out to rest on her left hip to hold her in place should she try to run.

Instead of running from me, her right hand suddenly left her breasts & swung in a sweeping arc to slap hard against my left cheek, rolling my head to one side with the force of the impact.

'Fuck, that hurt,' as I instinctively reached up with my right hand & sank my fingers deep into her pliant left breast making her scream in agony.

"You fucking bitch!" I swore in pain as my face resounded in pain.

Tanya's hands shot to try to wrestle my hand off her breast & to release her from the indescribable pain shooting through her body from her crushed breast.

My left hand shot forward to her now exposed pussy as my thumb pushed into her bush covered mound & my middle finger arched under her pussy to seek her defenceless arsehole.

Tanya was still screaming in pain as my thumb pressed down hard on her covered clit & my finger tip violated her tight arse as she tried to squeeze her buttocks together in self defence of her arsehole. Too late.

"Take your fucking hands off my arm you bitch," I growled as I slightly eased the pressure of my grip on her breast.

Slowly Tanya let her hands go & dropped them by her side in submission.

"Fuck I love a woman with spirit, " I growled through my own pain, pressing my thumb a little harder into her mound to ensure I had a good grip on her.

"You won't get time off for good behaviour doing that, will you?" I queried.

"No," she replied through her own pain as tears rolled down her cheek.

"Now let's start again," I instructed as my right hand came back onto her hip and started to move up across her warm flat stomach.

12