Natural Justice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menderman
Menderman
407 Followers

"But I can't walk like that," she cried in surprised.

"Exactly," I said as I stood up & kissed the back of her neck.

"What? Why?, let me get to Phil, you promised, NNnnooo," she pleaded.

"I didn't promise anything," I whispered in her ear as I continued to kiss her neck & slowly brought my arms around her waist to grip her solidly against me as the realisation of her position sunk in.

Suddenly Tanya fought against her bonds & screamed "NNNooo, this isn't fair."

"There is nothing to be fair about, you broke into my home," I revealed as my left arm came up to massage her breasts through her sweater & my prick started to harden as I pulled her fantastic denim clad arse against my swelling prick.

"Who says you've served your sentence when I've still got another good fuck left in me," I enquired into her ear.

Fuck she took some holding after that one sank into her brain.

I lifted her off her feet in a bear hug & carried her to the corner of the bed. Still keeping one arm securely around her waist I started to grope her denim clad arse. Fuck it felt so firm & hot, with the smell of raw sex & expended body juices emanating from her outstanding body. I was ready to fuck her again, but now I had come once I could last longer this time.

"No please, No please; I need to be with Phil," Tanya begged as I ran my hand over her arse & crotch for several minutes.

She wept endlessly as my hand finally started to undo her jeans & slid inside her panties. To her surprise I didn't head straight for her pussy. Instead I slid my hand across her bush & then round her hip until I could cup her buttock and slide my hand up & down the now tight cleavage of her panty encased arse. I fondled her arse for about five minutes before finally sliding my hand round & down into her juice matted bush. The aroma of sweet expended juices emanated from her panties & filled our nostrils as I took our scents deep down into my lungs.

As my hand spread her pussy lips my other hand rose up to grip & massage her breasts through her sweater & bra. I had abused her clit so much before that I left it alone now as I first buried one finger, then a second in her pussy. I was going to bury a third but was restricted by the tightness of her panties. Releasing her breasts briefly I quickly tugged down her jeans & panties below her arse, causing Tanya to scream "NNOOO".

With my hard prick now wedged between her buttocks I was back into animal mode as I now thrust three fingers deep into her stretched pussy.

Tanya's arse ground against my prick as I thrust deep into her pussy continuously with my fingers. By now Tanya had almost passed out & had stopped struggling. Maybe she realised that I was totally in control of her life for the foreseeable future.

My prick coated her arse with a smear of pre cum as it slid in & out of her bum cleavage.

Suddenly I pulled my fingers out of her pussy & pushed her forward onto the corner of the bed, leaving her arse thrust high in to the air as it rested on the corner of the bed. Immediately I positioned my prick under her arse & slide it forward into her saturated pussy.

As I pistoned in & out of her pussy, Tanya was continuously crying & screaming for Phil to help her and I didn't care if he could hear her or not.

I wasn't going to last for long, stimulated by my rough shagging of the reluctant screaming woman who I was totally debasing underneath me. Maybe I am just a bastard at heart; maybe it was the frustrations of the past week; or maybe it was just pure animal lust, or whatever but I was so damned horny in my total power over the woman below me. This power was like a drug to me as I continued to pound into her tender pussy with all of my might.

Even though her thighs were pressed tightly together, her pussy felt loose to my thrusting prick, which wasn't surprising given the abuse & three fingers I had given it. So as my balls got ready to shoot another load of spunk I quickly slid out of her gaping pussy & swiftly reposition my prick against her puckered arse.

Tanya only just realised what was happening as my swollen prick tore her ring piece apart as it ploughed straight into her arse as she screamed in absolute pain & terror at this final & total violation of her body. By the sound of her pain I guessed correctly that I had taken her anal cherry.

Tanya screamed constantly as I plundered her arse. The tightness of her tube was unbelievable and it quickly drove me over the edge spraying wads of spunk deep into her arse. Tanya lay there sobbing & helpless with my prick wedged deep inside her as my spent prick started to shrink inside her.

Finally I climbed off her leaving her there while I washed my prick in the ensuite and got dressed again. I removed the chest of drawers & went to fetch the rest of the first aid kit to patch Tanya up.

Returning to the bedroom I rolled her on her back & lifted her legs in the air & pushed her bound feet towards her. This caused her knees & thighs to part as I buried my face into her pussy for a final couple of minutes of licking her like a depraved animal that I had become. Tanya lay there sobbing, all of her fight & dignity fucked out of her. Taking one final draw on her clit I came out from between her legs & pulled her to her feet. To be honest I wanted to keep her there all weekend as my fuck toy as I was now just an animal in my home. But what would I do with them at the end of the weekend? The answer to that one was a no-brainer.

Kissing her neck & hearing her continuing to sob gently I slowly reached down to pull up her panties to bring her abuse to an end. Eventually I managed to get her jeans back up & fastened before reached down to remove the bandage from her feet.

Turning her around to admire the beauty of this wench whose modesty & dignity I had so thoroughly wrecked & abused, I looked her up & down for one last lustful time. I led her down the hall to the den & let her collapse sobbing against Phil's unconscious body.

I reached down & pulled Phil's wallet out of his rear pocket & opened it up. I took out his drivers licence and his national insurance number, before removing about 70 quid cash as well.

As she rested her bound body over Phil with her tears raining down onto the back of his head; I reached across to get my camera. I snapped off a few photos of them, ensuring the scene fully showed them inside of my den with the CD & DVD cases strewn across the floor.

"What are you doing?" Tanya sobbed questioningly.

"Well I am taking out a bit of insurance," I stated.

"What do you mean?" she queried.

"Well after you both recover you might consider revenge for what I have done to you both tonight. You might be very angry about your 'sentence' and that I fucked your brains out against your will. And Phil might feel a little aggrieved with his sore head & ribs with no material gain for his night's work" I calmly informed her before continuing on "These photos will be passed onto a friend as insurance against any actions you might be stupid enough to take in the future. If anything happens to me or my home all of your details will go straight to the Police Mr & Mrs Bish. Do you understand what I mean?"

After a few moments silence she sobbed a quiet "Yes".

"I'll give you a hand to your car with Phil, and then I don't ever want to see you again. How you explain Phil's sore head is up to you, and whether you tell him about the price you have paid for his actions is also up to you. You can think about what is best for you on the drive home" I calmly informed her before reaching down to untie her arms and Phil's feet.

Fortunately Phil was a fairly lightweight wiry fucker, which made it easier for the both of us to drag to their car & to dump him on the back seat.

Tanya never looked back at me as she got in their car and drove away. To date the insurance policy is still gathering dust at a friend's home.

Menderman
Menderman
407 Followers
12