Naughty Girls Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,465 Followers

"Oh yeah, come baby come!" Ellen said feeling the sudden extra moisture as it filled the cavity of her near-sisters cunt. Dianne was, shaking almost uncontrollably, hands reaching out to steady herself, uncaring now if anyone could see, her orgasm far too intense to ignore or in worrying about actually being discovered.

Several long precious moments later Ellen released her, stepping back slightly, once again surveying their surroundings, assuring them both that nothing had changed, other than the fact that Dianne now stood there, her breasts bare, pantyhose ripped and torn, and a small trickle of fluid running down the inside of her leg.

"Now it's your turn!" Dianne announced, reaching forward, lifting the hem of Ellen's short skirt up, and then yanking down almost to her knees the tiny black thong she was wearing.

"Fuck this feels wicked!" Ellen near screamed in her excitement.

"Looks pretty damn wicked too!" Dianne grinned reaching forward with her own hand, placing it between her dear friend's legs, finding her equally as wet if not even more so than she had been.

"Not gonna take me very damn long either!" She said seriously. "Damn near came when you did!" she added hotly.

And it didn't either. No sooner had Dianne placed her right hand, palm flat against Ellen's mound, middle finger worming excitedly inside her, she came, almost spasmodically, humping herself against Dianne's hand, thrashing wildly for several moments, her low deep-throated moan of release accompanying her pleasure. Only then did she open her eyes swimming back into reality and gasping in surprise, causing Dianne to turn in the direction she was looking, both of them now seeing the equally surprised look on the gentleman's face who had just reached his car only two spots away. Giggling, they embraced, quickly kissing, once again looking over towards the man who continued to stand there, now smiling however, no doubt thanking the Gods for whatever reason at his luck, and jumped into their cars. Dianne didn't even bother to cover her breasts, taking some delight in their exposure, even turning to face the guy directly, smiling, and giving him a quick titty-shake before jumping behind the wheel of her car pulling out of the lot right behind Ellen.

#

It had felt like an eternity before they had all gathered together again as a group over at Ellen's place. And though he had pleaded, promising to remain sequestered down in the basement, hoping to perhaps hear something through the vents, Ellen had kicked Bill out of the house for their weekly meeting, much to his chagrin, though she had sent him off to a local nudie bar with a fist full of dollar bills.

"Have fun, come home horny and fuck me, because I will be!" she had told him sending him out into the night.

Everyone agreed that they'd all been anxiously looking forward to the evening, especially now with the new set of rules that had been put in place. There was only a moment or two of uncertainty as they arrived, each one wondering if indeed the previous week had been more of an anomaly as opposed to being something they would actually continue to observe and to do now whenever they gathered as a group. But as each one arrived, with Ellen as well as Dianne along with Michelle and Sharon already naked, each woman quickly did the same, shortly after producing whatever toys they had brought along with them, along with their books.

Once again Laurel shared a few delicious excerpts of some of the site's stories she had found, using them as an appetizer of sorts for the main course which was Dianne's turn to do this evening, and which she had found herself openly looking forward to.

Most surprising of all perhaps was Margaret's own personal choice of pleasure device, which both amazed and amused everyone there, though many afterwards commented and shared the fact that they too had experimented on occasion with what she had shown them shortly after everyone was comfortably situated.

"Back in the day," she'd announced causing everyone to laugh, "when I lived and worked on my father's farm, we didn't have things like what they have now a days, or even if they did, we certainly weren't aware of them," she'd begun saying. "But we were just like a lot of women regardless of that, sexually curious and experimental, which is when I discovered the delights of using these!" Which is also when she opened her purse removing a zip-lock bag, then retrieved what appeared to be a rather thick, long very dark green cucumber. "Best damn dildo I've ever used," she said unashamedly.

The one big advantage in meeting at Ellen's was the amount of space. With several long comfortable couches, most everyone sat beside someone, only Sharon opting to position herself on the arm of one couch, though she'd done so purposely, having first placed a riding dildo on the arm of it before mounting it, soon after stuffing it fully deep inside of herself, which she sat, slowly rocking back and forth on as Laurel read hot little excerpts. Margaret, much to everyone's delight, began working the enormous looking cucumber in and out of herself as well, many watching as she did so, fascinated that she could and indeed would stuff most if not all of it into herself sometimes leaving it there, allowing it to slowly slip out of her on its own accord before easing it back inside once again, repeating the process.

Also surprising as Dianne and Ellen observed, once again sitting side by side one another with Laurel on one end, was Sylvia who had chosen to half sit, half kneel on the floor instead in front of Laurel, and had almost from the very beginning as Laurel had begun reading, chosen to begin toying with her pussy, delighting her with her fingers while she read.

Even Michelle had taken over for Margaret, now working the woman's cucumber in and out of her cunt, enjoying the slippery sounds she began making as Margaret's pussy began producing a nearly over abundance of liquefied nectar as Michelle did so.

"Ok, time for everyone to read one of their own special passages they've brought along to share," Ellen announced excitedly when Laurel had finished reading what she'd brought along with her for the night to get things started. "Then of course it will be Dianne's turn to read a full chapter to us while we all masturbate listening to it."

She soon sat down again next to Dianne, turning towards her as she did so. "And don't think you're having it easy tonight either," she half whispered. "I have a surprise for you while you're reading," she told her, causing Dianne to feel a surge of additional excitement to throb deep inside her sex.

"What?"

"Sorry sweetie, you'll just have to wait and see," Ellen said smiling, and then turned her attention back towards the group as they one by one read their own favorite passages from whatever books they were reading, taking time out in between for refreshments, or simply for quick naughty moments in pleasuring one another or themselves.

Finally it was indeed Dianne's turn to read from her book, having chosen "The story of O" in doing so much to everyone's delight. Opening her book, Ellen slid from the couch where she'd been sitting next to her, suddenly positioning herself between Dianne's legs.

"Surprise!" she grinned suggestively, then parting, spreading Dianne's legs even more widely.

"Oh my God!" Michelle suddenly exclaimed, "Maybe my sister really is gay!" she squealed delightedly. "Too bad she's not into incest too!" she added receiving a nervous chuckle from around the room, though none took her all too seriously, except for Ellen herself perhaps.

"Don't you wish," was her response, now turning once again facing her friend, peering directly at the puffy swollen lips of her cunt. "Now, just so you know, if you quit reading, I quit licking," she told her. "So...whenever you're ready!"

She read, though she found it far more difficult in doing so that she'd initially thought after Ellen had announced her intentions. It had been a long time, a very long time since she'd felt the touch of another person's tongue on her clit, the sensation exquisite, beyond torture as she sat reading, feeling the sensation of Ellen's tongue happily lapping away at her, periodically sucking her softly, tenderly, especially when she came to and read specifically explicit passages from the book.

Just hearing the way Dianne read, obvious lust and desire coming through the tone of her words, added to everyone's increased desires, the added spectacle of seeing Ellen as she hungrily licked, sucked and tickled Dianne's clit while she struggled through some semblance of sanity, wavering on occasion, whereby Ellen would indeed stop, waiting for Dianne to once again collect herself before continuing on.

The sexual atmosphere went far beyond any that they'd even experienced the week before, Sharon soon after replacing the rubber dildo she'd been riding, putting it back into the harness it was designed for, strapping it onto herself, and then standing against the same arm of the couch she'd been sitting on while Michelle now balanced upon it, giving Sharon access to her cunt while she fucked her from behind. But not to be left out, she in turn now leaning over even as Sharon slid the fake prick in and out of her juicy split, now teasing and tickling Margaret's pussy with her mouth, much to the woman's delight as she excitedly exclaimed to everyone present that it had been well over twenty years since anyone had done that for her.

Even Laurel had rolled off of the couch onto the floor, her head quickly buried between Sylvia's legs, as was Sylvia's now between hers as they tangled together their on the floor in an exotic little sixty-nine, though each including the vibrators they had brought along with them, now pummeling one another with them all the while continuing to lick, suck and tickle one another's clits simultaneously.

Dianne was finding it harder and harder to concentrate, the words sometimes blurring on the page as she read, the feel of Ellen's tongue, lips and fingers playing with her cunt almost too much to bear, finally tossing the book off to the side, no longer capable of continuing, lifting Ellen up as she did, drawing her downwards upon her.

"My turn please! My turn!" she whimpered and then sighed pleasurably as Ellen climbed up onto her face sitting down. Reaching up, she cupped Ellen's breasts toying with them, rolling her hard taut nipples between her fingers even as she rolled her near-sister's clit with her tongue and lips in much the same way. Ellen groaned, thrashing, rotating her hips in conjunction with that, essentially fucking her face while she did so.

All about them the sounds of heavy, harsh breathing, pleasures sighs, moans and groans of every depth imaginable. The occasional soft humming purr of a toy as it added to pleasures already given, or the juicy wet slurpy sounds of a woman's cunt liquefying as fingers played boldly in the cream they created, or in the smack of hands slapping ass, or lips sucking clits making deliciously erotic little popping sounds as they did so.

Dianne lost track of the number of times she had climaxed, Ellen herself doing the same, switching positions with her, sometimes reaching out to fondle or probe others nearby. In time, though slowly as it seemed, the evening gradually wound down, though Ellen already alerting everyone to save something for the finale, before they departed for the evening, heading for their respective homes.

Ellen soon after gathered everyone in a circle on the floor. "Like we sort of discussed and talked about last time, I thought it might be a good way to end the night, something fun that will continue to bond us all together." Everyone watched quietly as Ellen then picked up an egg timer, setting it for ten minutes time. "Now then, for the next ten minutes, everyone is to place your right hand into the lap of the person sitting next to you. It doesn't matter if you do, or don't climax while we do this. If you can, great, enjoy yourself, but even if you don't, the main purpose of this is to simply unify us intimately as an entire group together." Ellen then began the timer, taking her place surprisingly between her sister and Sharon forcing them to scoot apart, and then slipping her hand down between the legs of her own sister.

"Surprise!" she grinned simply.

#

Bill nearly fell off the stepladder he was standing on. He'd just finished splashing his spunk against the window actually watching it as it ran down the pane, he had stood outside most of the evening peering in from his vantage point, all inside oblivious to his presence as he'd watched carefully from a much higher window than anyone really noticed or even realized that was there. He'd almost lost his balance trying to stuff his prick back inside his pants, and then hurriedly running back down the street to where he had parked his car earlier before anyone emerged from inside the house. He didn't want to risk angering any of them, especially his own wife, vowing to keep this one small little secret to himself in hopes that when it came around to Ellen's turn once again, he would enjoy once again, another very erotic, voyeuristic little moment watching them.

#

As they had all agreed in the very beginning, if there were ever two or more of them that couldn't make it to the next meeting, they would either reschedule it for the first available day thereafter, or cancel it entirely until the next week, whichever was easiest.

So it was unfortunately that Laurel had another commitment she had to keep, and Margaret had been called away to attend to her sick sister. They had decided to cancel until the following week because of that, though Dianne had purposely failed to inform Steven they had done so, though she'd hardly spoken to him at all in well over a week now as it was.

Keeping herself busy instead, she had purposely scheduled an open house with a client for that very evening. When she finally began the drive home, she realized that the bowling alley that her husband went to on Wednesdays was just around the corner. More out of curiosity than anything, she pulled into the parking lot, quickly searched for his car, but didn't find it. Parking her own car, she entered the building, seeing as she did so that most of the teams had already finished, many of the guys even then heading off into the bar for an after bowling drink. Spotting one of the men on Steven's team as he entered the bar, she followed in after him.

"Jeff? Hey Jeff!" she called out finally getting his attention. He turned at the sound of her voice, his face suddenly ashen in color as he saw her and knew who she was.

"Ah...hi Dianne, what brings you out here?" he asked looking most uncomfortable.

"I'm looking for Steven, is he here?"

Almost immediately she knew something was up as he took too long trying to come up with something to say that would make any sense. "Gee, I don't know, I think he was here a few moments ago, but I don't know where it was he headed off to. Maybe he went home," he suggested finally deciding that was the best answer he could give her.

She knew better however. Steven NEVER came home early on a bowling night, especially when he could stay after with his buddies and drink beer instead.

"Ok, thanks," she said letting him feel like she'd accepted his answer. "Just wanted to let him know I was working late tonight," she offered by way of her own false explanation, seeing the look of relief in the man's eyes. "Maybe he's using the restroom," she now added again, "but I can't wait to tell him that, so if you wouldn't mind," she left off saying, and then turned hurrying out of the bowling alley after receiving Jeff's assurance that he'd pass along the message.

"I'll bet!" she told herself as she walked out the door. "More like tell him how close a call he'd just escaped," she continued thinking to herself, and then stopped just before reaching her car. She remembered at that moment, that when the weather was bad, Steven had told her about parking across the street in the covered parking lot that they were allowed to use when that particular company's business day was done. Acting on a hunch, Dianne crossed the street on foot, took a quick glance on the first of three levels of parking, saw only one or two cars still parked there, neither of which was her husband's. She almost turned around, and then decided to go ahead and check the second level as it too was enclosed and covered, unlike the third. Silently, she made her way up the short flight of steps to the second level, peering around the corner of the cement wall before fully revealing herself, and not at all too surprised to actually see her husband's car parked there, and directly next to it, another car, this one a small little sports car convertible. Parked off at an angle away from her, Dianne managed to slip quickly from one cement support beam to another, effectively concealing her presence until she was standing just a few feet and behind where her husband's car was parked.

Dianne looked, but at the moment it appeared her husband wasn't there, no movement came from within either car. Then oddly enough, she spotted her husband's bowling bag sitting on the trunk of the car, not in it, where he always kept it. She knew immediately that something was amiss, his ball was one of his prized possessions and he had spent a small fortune on it, so it wasn't something that he would have so easily forgotten to secure away. "Not unless he had other things on his mind at the time at least," she thought to herself.

Dianne had very nearly stepped out of the shadows from behind the pillar when suddenly she saw someone sit up in the back seat of her husband's car. It took only a moment more to clarify who it was, and what was going on as she saw the woman bouncing furiously up and down, her breasts bouncing obscenely as she did so. Then just as quickly as she had appeared, she then disappeared. Taking that moment and opportunity, Dianne had already formulated a revengeful little plan, lowering, she quickly moved in between the two vehicles, removing a small pocket knife that she kept inside her purse, she first punctured both sets of tires on either side of her, only then being able to hear the sounds of their coupling as they fucked in the backseat of her husband's car.

"Tell me I'm your man!" Steven cried out, "Tell me how good and how big my fucking cock feels inside of your hot tight little cunt!"

Dianne wanted to puke as she heard the woman repeat word for word everything Steven asked her to say. She quickly scurried around the side of the woman's car however, and then punctured each one of those tires as well, making her way back around to the driver's side of her husband's car, and then doing the same to those. Once again she found herself crouching back and behind her husband's car, reaching up for and silently retrieving the bag containing his bowling ball.

"Oh yeah baby!" Came her husband's voice once again, "That's it, fuck my stiff hard cock, tell me how much you love fucking my stiff hard cock!"

Dianne had heard more than enough, grabbing the bowling bag as both cars slowly settled down onto their rims, she walked back across the street to her car, then dialed Ellen's phone.

"He sweetie, what's up?"

"Well, for one thing...Steven."

"What? I'm not following you."

"Well, at the moment he's banging a woman in the backseat of his car in the parking lot across the street from the bowling alley."

"You've got to be shitting me."

"No, I'm not. It's for real. But there's something else that I just realized."

"What?"

"Remember that blond with the ginormous tits at our wedding?"

"Yeah?"

"Well that's who he's presently fucking. Remember how neither one of us could figure out who she was? Well, I think I just figured it out, that's the gal Steven was dating for a while, until she off and married some ugly rich guy. He even told me about her once, so I'm pretty sure that's who she is."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,465 Followers