All Comments on 'Naughty Mummy'

by jnoa

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hot story

Maybe you should write more Ch. of this story, because there are more caracters in it.

Possible : Mother and son/Mother and sons friends....other familymembers maybe....

Or even more females...such as....aunts.....neighbors

Different kinds of erotic...

footsex....

anal sex...

So keep on writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot and Hard

That's how your first story has left me - well done! Hopefully in your following stories you are going to take us through how she teaches him all about loving a woman properly, and her resultant gratitude for his willingness to learn!

natureboy76natureboy76over 18 years ago
Ya, oh ya.....

Unless your characters are native Germans, the word you're looking for is "yeah."

Also, would a mother ever tell a son to, "take your fucking clothes off." I think not. Excessive vulgarity destroys the illusion of reality in any erotic story, but more so in a mother/son story.

I have never been told to,"fill me up with your hot, steaming, white, cock juice." Is there anyone out there who has?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Something Stinks In Here

I know its a story but come on! Im so sure.........

This story really needs to be reworked........Totally absurd.......Sorry but thats a fact.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
He fucked her even harder and faster as he got closer. "I'm gonna cumm," he groaned. "Ya baby. Cumm in your mother's pussy." "Uhhhh.....uhhhhh......ohhhhhhhh.......oh mum oh mum oh mum......I'm cumming I'm cumming!!!!!!"

That's what happens when a boy's got his big hard cock up between his mother's legs. He goes into a fuck-frenzy, he slams and pounds his mother's cunt--the same cunt he came out of--like there's no tomorrow. Brandon, in this excellent story, is tingling from head to toe, his body seems electric to him, his cock feels by far better than it's ever felt before. He knows he's back up where he started out, back up where he belongs, deep inside his own mother's body. Mom is cumming like crazy, and Brandon's boyishly proud that he's giving his mom the best fuck of her life, it's the best fuck of his life too. He's suddenly turned into a non-stop fuck-machine, pumping his mother's twat as his balls bang against her ass. Then he unloads those hot young balls of his, shooting mom a huge twatful of creamy semen. He smiles in the afterglow, knowing that his mother's cunt will always be open for business as far as Brandon's concerned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice

I didn't notice any mistakes so that means it gripped me from the start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Needs another chapter. Why was mum upset and why two plates on the table. Also would his two mates get a look in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous