All Comments on 'Naughty Nextdoor Nieces'

by MrJack

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
good

pretty good but would like to hear about how it all started with his sister and the older niece

JackRoyalJackRoyalalmost 16 years ago
Nice

Again, some of the dialog is a little clunky, but this was a good story. The only reason I gave it a 75 instead of 100 is that this story should've been "Part 3" of a series. First you should've written the story of him getting with his first niece, then the follow up would be of him with his sister, & then this story.

oldwayneoldwayneover 15 years ago
Another chapter...

would be nice. The order of these occurrences have been a bit disjointed, but it's still a good tale.

LeCoachLeCoachalmost 5 years ago
good story

I liked when she got up on the table and spread her hairless young pussy open for him. Yeah!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
PREQUEL AVAILABLE

The wishes of the first two commenters (Anonymous, and, JackRoyal) to read about his earlier encounters with older niece Peggy and his sister Betsy (the nieces' mama) is mostly taken care of by Naughty Nextdoor Niece Ch.01, which, although it was submitted a few days later, is the prequel to the present story (that's why it's labeled "Ch. 01" -- which makes the present story Ch. 02).

However the earlier experiences with sister Betsy, which he mentioned, that occurred in their younger days before Betsy married (which Anonymous apparently would like) are not available.

The other story, Naughty & Nice Sister & Niece, is a different story, about other people with other names.

5 stars

Paul in Oklahoma

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 3 years ago

Great story. One of my favorite. 5*****

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous