Nebraska & Our First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later she told me that that was exactly what she was doing! Getting her money's worth for the time that WE had paid to enjoy! I had never even thought that she would ever look at something like this in that way. She was actually bargaining hunting. Renee was trying to make every penny count! I was amazed and curious too.

We made our way back to our room, once inside and away from all others we talked, and talked, and talked. I cried and said worried things to her. I did my best to let go of my fears and to be as honest with her as I could. I held on tightly to her. As if, I was afraid that I might loose her. I think I really thought that had been a possibility.

As if to reassure me, my wife made love to me. We had lustful sex. I came into her, as I had not ever before. We then slept together. I laid in the dark for long time thinking about all the things that had happened, all that I had seen, and all that I had felt.

I woke early the next morning. As I lay there next to her, I watched as she took each sleeping breath. I watched as her breasts rose and fell. I watched as her nipples hardened. The way they do just before she wakes. I watched as she opened her eyes. In her eyes, I saw the woman that I would lust after and love forever.

Later that morning after breakfast, we drove back to our apartment. The next day I returned to work, with all the images still burning in my mind. Still thinking that I wanted to enjoy a fuck as much as she had enjoyed fucking and sucking the men she had fucked and sucked. Not to get even, instead, I wanted to feel the pleasure I had seen on her face. I knew now that I was not going to loose her to some man at a party we might attend or to any person she might ever decide to "just fuck" or "be with"! She had told me so and I believed her!

Several weeks went by before we spoke about it again. We both decided that we needed more control of our atmosphere. We opted for a more secure setting, possibly with a couple. We agreed to try it again, this time with only a couple.

We were living in an apartment at the time. It was a two-bedroom place on the bottom of a triple deck apartment complex. There was supposed to be an exercise room and a hot tub for our use. The management had ceased to operate the facility during hours that we had time to use it together. We had busied ourselves with other things there in the area too. First, we shopped at the malls. We then took in a movie. Going out to dance and drink on several evenings. In general, we were exploring our surroundings. Trying to see exactly what our surroundings had to offer.

What with the workload, I had and the stress of her tending to two kids alone we both began to become bored with the whole situation. Together we started to look again a few months later for a situation that would feed the desire for the unknown and the exciting.

Back to Grande Island

We had hooked up with a couple that had invited us to come up for a weekend. We were to stay at their house and visit with them. We packed a few things to wear and toys to play with. Then we made the trip.

We drove around a little looking for the house, and when we found it, we parked and then got out and walked up and knocked on the door. I remember the cold standing outside their door. During the drive up, we had seen patches of snow still on the ground from the last snowfall.

We did not have a lot of money then. We were not able to be very extravagant. Still, it was an opportunity to do something different and new! We had both looked forward to the trip and meeting.

He answered the door. He looked a bit bedazzled by us. Hello, we told him, and introduced ourselves. His ability to be a people person seemed drastically hindered. He managed to explain to us that he was there she was not.... At first, we thought we were "had". We thought that he was drifty. After talking to him, we were still unsure. He told us that she had to work that evening, and would get off later. He suggested we all go up and meet her at her work place, and we did.

She and my wife seemed to hit it off pretty well. We picked a table. She got drinks we talked for a while just with him. She came over and we talked with her too. She took a few minutes to set down and take a break from work to talk with us. Afterwards my wife and I looked at each other both hopeful that we had met the right people. He and I played pool for a while. He had some errands to run. We were to drop my wife off at their house. She put the stops out to that idea; she did not want to be alone in their home without me there. We all went together to run his errands.

By the time, we had gotten back to his house she was there too. It was late in the evening. We all talked for a while. We were listening to what they had to tell us. We were still a little unsure of how things would go. It did not matter to me, and I told this to my wife. Just as long as we had each other I did not care, one way or the other!

He had a huge library of CD music disks. He offered to play several for us. She told us that he had mood music, and asked him to put it on for us all. My wife told them about the game that I had devised. She told them that she wanted to try the game out. We all agreed to try it.

It was a card game. It game played, with the other persons spouse beneath a sheet or blanket with you. As the cards played, you were to bet the opposite persons clothing under the sheet with your spouse or significant other. If the hand of the game was lost. You paid the price with that persons clothing that you have to take off...while still covered by the sheet or blanket! A silly game, but one that would build sexual tension!

It went well. However, each of the people playing got wild, it all happened quickly! Ten minutes had not gone by. We were all without cloths and we had started to bet favors to the opposed, provided by the others spouse ... My wife, was sucking cock now, and the game well out of control sort of got dismissed.

I was sucking on her cunt, and had just moved up to take part in a very much anticipated and wanted fuck, when she asked, "Do you have a condom?" The answer to her question was ..."No I did not have a condom"! The head of my cock was at the very entrance of her pussy at that very moment, feeling her cunt's pussy lips on either side of it...." Oh Shit, I thought, what the hell is it with her...?"

I cannot do this without protection she told me. My wife was listening to her too. She had stopped her mouth from further manipulation of her honey's cock and was gently massaging it while she listened. As we moved apart I looked over at my wife, I am sure that I was expressing total disappointment to her!

My wife moved back over to me. She moved back over to her honey. My wife was sucking on me now. I was about as horny as I could get! I rolled my wife over. I put her on all fours in front of me and in front of their view too. I was pissed with them and lustful too. I did not care about them. All I wanted at that moment in time was to FUCK! We were fucking like crazy when they left the room. We had each wanted to fuck and suck them. He lost out. My wife did not want to be fucked unless I was going to be fucked! It rather pissed her off.

I still remember having my wife's' very wet pussy in a kneeling position. She was there on the carpeted floor. Kneeling on her all fours! Feeling the great amount of sexual need to fuck. I took hold of her and began to fuck my dick into her wet hole! I was fucking her cunt. Holding tightly to her waist. Her pussy was very willing. Her cunt was as wet and ready to fuck as I could remember. I pounded in and out of her. I would cum. We would rest. For what seemed like only seconds before we would begin to fuck again in many different positions that night.

Finally, we lay on the pallet together. We were sexed out now. We talked with each other.

I told her that I thought that all they had wanted was her! I told her I thought she should get up. She should go into their bedroom and fuck them. She giggled at first. The idea appealed to her. She was not ready for anything like that just yet. She grew a little annoyed with my insistence that she please herself. Then told me that she was! She was doing exactly what she wanted to do, not what I wanted her to do! Therefore, I let it go.

Hell, as it turned out, I had some of the best pussy that I can ever remembering ever having had!

We slept over that night. The next morning we ate breakfast and then left. We drove for home. On the way, we stopped the truck. We made furious love to each other in the front seat of the truck at a roadside rest stop. I was terribly worried someone would see. My wife told me she did not care! She said, "People have seen people fucking before"!

We set out on our way to our apartment. I took a turn off the freeway and decided to tour the countryside. I played with her still very wet and available pussy. I drove around and found a place to park next to the railroad tacks, obscured by a railway building. I got out of the truck. I walked around to the side. I opened the door. I then pulled her to the edge of her seat. I spread her legs and knelt down so that I could taste her still wet freshly fucked pussy. While I teased her pussy with my mouth, I reached down to the ground and scooped up a hand full of fresh snow.

I took a handful of snow and rubbed it into her pussy. She was nearly screaming as she told me "Fire and ice, Oh my god! My pussy is on fire! Fuck me! Oh! Fuck me!" I could feel her as she began to climax. I knew that after she had cum, she would be limp, as a dishrag and that she would be pliable and willing to let me fuck her anyway that I saw fit! I stood and began to fuck into her wet slick pussy hole. It was at about that moment that a train came into sight. I noticed that the engineer had noticed with a very wide grin on his face. He knew exactly what I was doing. I began to cum; it felt good, my wife had been correct in her statement! It was proven, people had seen people fucking before and that they in fact did not care!

The stay over had not worked out to our expectations. However, we both knew we would try something again, and hope for the best. We just did not know what that something would be!

12