Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Submissive and obedient...I'm struggling, desperate to swallow, when finally you speak, "use that mouth of yours for what it's good at little sub. I want you to make me cum. If you can, you get pleasure as well as your punishment. If you don't...well...let's just say you definitely won't sit easy for a fortnight."

I don't need any further encouragement. My lips close around you, my tongue laps up the precum spilling from you already, gathering it all on my tongue before swallowing it greedily. I move my mouth all around your cock, licking, suckling and kissing every inch of you. Making you wet so you glide between my lips. My tongue nestles itself behind your balls, licking firmly and quickly, moving up to take your balls in my mouth, sucking gently on them one at a time.

I keep my hands away from your cock, aware that I do not have permission to use them. My tongue dances over your most sensitive flesh, darting up to catch any precum that escapes, my eyes meeting yours every time I taste you.

Finally I take you back in my mouth, revelling in watching you letting your head fall back. Your hands have not been able to resist from entwining themselves in my hair and you hold me tightly, moving with me for now as I bob up and down, flicking my tongue along the underside of your cock, careful to keep my teeth from scraping you. Inch by inch I get further down your cock until I can't breathe for my nose being pressed uncomfortably against you.

I hold there for a few moments, my throat tightening around the head as you moan above me. Moving slowly back until you are almost entirely free of my mouth, I move quickly back down, swallowing your cock again...and again...and again...every so often my tongue darting out as your cock constricts my airway, licking your balls until I gag and have to pull away. Your grip of my hair is getting tighter and it's getting harder to pull away. The faster and harder your cock fucks my throat, the messier it's getting. My eyes are watering every time I gag, but I can't take my eyes off you.

You're looking down at me too, "oh fuck, that feels fucking good. Oh fuck, yes my little sub. Fuck, yes," you growl out as I take you in my throat one last time, my lips tightening around the base, I move back as I feel you start to thrust into my mouth, setting the pace for you to cum, your hands guiding my head back and forth faster and faster until I hear you shout fuck one last time as your cum fills my mouth. I don't swallow it, instead letting it pool on my tongue.

You slide yourself from my mouth and I tilt my head back for you to see your cum.

"Swallow it all little sub, you deserve it," you say and you stroke my cheek.

I close my mouth, letting your cum slide down my throat, smiling shyly up at you, "thank you Sir."

You wipe your thumb over my lips, "open," you command, pressing your thumb into my mouth wiping the cum from my lips onto my tongue. "You missed a bit," you smile at me, catching me off guard with another kiss.

You sit on the bed beside me, grabbing a handful of hair, you manoeuvre me around so I'm sitting in front of you, between your legs. You nudge my head towards your lap and I rest against you as you gather my hair. You stroke your fingers through it, relaxing me, giving me a moment. I continue to kneel between your legs, contented, as you reach over and start unravelling several short lengths of rope.

You check it thoroughly, running it through your hands twice. Once you seem satisfied with it you pat the middle of the bed, and I don't need any more encouragement than that as I climb up. I sit down, looking at you for further instruction.

"On your knees, head and shoulders on the bed, arms back by your sides."

I quickly comply, my embarrassment not setting in until I see you standing at the side of the bed looking at me with that possessive, hungry look in your eyes. I blush under your stare, and only then do you move from my sight. You take your time tying me in place. Beginning first with the spreader bar, which you place between my knees, making my knees approximately two feet apart. I'm painfully aware of how this position leaves me so open. When your teeth graze my clit I'm made aware of just how close you are to my pussy as you work with the rope.

Once the bar is in place, you begin to tie my wrists to my ankles. Once finished, you step back. I tug experimentally on each one. There's no escaping this. I bring my feet closer together, but there's definitely no way of closing my legs now. I'm exposed and vulnerable. I get goosebumps all over my skin, in excitement and fear.

Your hands trails almost lazily over my ass, your fingernails scraping against the results of earlier's use with the whip and flogger. My pussy is dripping wet with need, and I realise you have not touched me once yet. I start to whimper with need but you shush me, disappearing from my body only to come back with a ball gag which you fasten tightly into my mouth.

"Now be a good girl or I can make this worse," you whisper in my ear before taking back up the jaunt across my flesh with the lightest of touches.

"My little sub. Mine. Mine to do with as I please. Mine to give orders to. It's not really that big of an ask to expect those orders to be followed is it?" You ask this rhetorically, I assume given the fact that I'm gagged. The swift spank that lands on my cunt says otherwise. "You will answer my questions you little slut. Is it unacceptable of me to expect my orders to be followed?"

"No Sir," I mumble behind the gag.

You begin stroking my ass again, making me moan as your fingers dip into my pussy now and again.

"And if you don't follow my orders, it is acceptable for me to punish you accordingly, am I correct?"

"Yes Sir," I answer as best as I can.

"Your behaviour is my responsibility. As is your punishment. And I do love to watch you react to your punishment my lovely little sub."

Your gentle words end there and your hand starts to come down on my ass, repeatedly, making me sway side to side in an attempt to escape you. The spanks echo around the room, accompanied by my muffled yelps and pleas.

"You will receive 6 of each paddle followed by six of my belt...you must count and thank me for each one. If you don't then that one doesn't count. Do you understand?" Your voice is hard, and I nod and answer you as best I can. I struggle to retain control over my breathing. You don't wait.

"One, thank you Sir," I blurt out behind the gag.

The leather paddle is something I've had before. The feeling is familiar and almost welcomed. The sharp slap causing a warm tingle to spread through my cheeks. The next five blows come down harder and I'm struggling under them. The position I'm tied in makes it impossible for me to move further than a few inches to each side. My knees being spread apart means I can't tense my ass before each lands, making them sting even more. By the sixth, I'm crying out behind the gag after having thanked you, begging you please no more. Pleading that I won't disobey you again.

I almost sigh in relief when you move away from the bed. But I'm soon brought back to reality as I feel the cold wooden paddle caress my stinging ass.

I tense as much as is possible in my position, unsure of what to expect. The first contact makes me jump and scream. The intense sting is similar to that of the cane, but it covers more flesh with every spank. I'm gasping behind the gag, trying to catch my breath, in shock at the feeling spreading through my tender skin.

"Remember to count them. I'll start again shall I?"

I mentally chastise myself, and brace myself against the bed for the following six. You barely pause between strokes this time, only giving me enough time to count and thank you before your arm is swinging back down. My throat feels raw from the muffled screaming, the bed is soaking beneath my face, my saliva escaping around the gag. My collar is tight around my neck, reminding me of its presence whenever I try to strain my head, pressing hard into the bed to try to cope with my discomfort and pain.

After I count six, you move away from the bed again. I'm scared, I'm shaking...but I'm undeniably turned on, even through this punishment. I desperately want to beg you to fuck me, but I can barely form the words in my mind let alone get them out of my mouth.

The cool, smooth leather of your belt startles me. You run it over my bruised ass, making me moan with gratitude, cooling down the burning caused by the paddles. The gratitude does not last long. You snap the leather down over my behind, and I gasp in shock. The pain was entirely unexpected. I feel it prickling through the already bruised skin, a deep intense building pain that seems never ending. My mind has gone completely blank, but my mouth remembers to form the words you need to hear for every one of the six strokes. I can feel the skin on my ass welting beneath your belt, each of the six strokes overlapping the last, working your way down my ass, the last two directly on top of the last on my delicate sit spot, where the majority of your spanks landed previously.

My backside is smarting with the pain, I'm panting behind the gag, partially in shock but mostly out of need.

I hear the buzz of the wand and my cunt contracts, anticipating the pleasure.

I thank you quietly. You switch off the wand and remove the gag from my mouth. I take a second to stretch my jaw, "thank you for punishing me Sir. I will never disobey you again Sir."

"Good girl," your reply comes and I can hear the pride in your voice. I wriggle my ass, wishing for something in my pussy. You don't miss that, your fingers sliding up my inner thigh, sliding through the wetness at the very tops that has spilled from my pussy. "Aren't you a wet little bitch today?" I blush at your words.

"Please Sir, please fuck me Sir, please, I'm desperate Sir."

"No. Not yet," you respond as your fingers continue their featherlight teasing of my pussy lips. You take your hand away, making me sigh in frustration. Your hand lands firmly over the last two welts. "Do not sigh at me. I own you. I will decide when you get any kind of pleasure," you say, each word punctuated by a spank.

"Yes, yes, yes Sir, I'm sorry Sir, I understand Sir," I hurriedly say, wanting to stop any further abuse of my ass.

You begin to untie my wrists from my ankles, letting me stretch my arms for a moment before pulling them under my body and through my legs, this time attaching them to the centre of the spreader bar.

You place the wand in my hands, the head of it resting snugly against my clit, which starts to throb in anticipation.

"Do not take it off your pussy. Hold it tightly against yourself. Do not cum without permission," you spank me hard once, "understand?"

"Yes Sir, I understand Sir."

You switch it on. The low rumbling vibrations take a direct path to pleasure, nearly sending me over the edge into a hard and fast orgasm. You're watching me closely and switch it off just as I begin to open my mouth to ask permission. I clamp my lips shut, not wanting to let out any involuntary signs of impatience.

"Good girl." You start it up again. The result isn't quite as instantaneous as the first, but it really isn't long before I'm feeling the familiar deep rush that is about to overcome me. You let me get out the word please this time before switch it back off. I can't help the little whimper that escapes my throat.

You start to finger my pussy, two at first, then switch the wand back on. Slowly and deliberately fucking me with your fingers, curling them round at just the right angle. You feel me tense around your fingers and order me to hold on. I obey your command, but squeal in frustration as you abruptly remove your fingers and switch off the wand again. My pussy is swollen with need, my eyes heavy with lust as you place your fingers in my mouth for me to taste.

You switch the wand back on, and drive three fingers into my soaking wet cunt, fucking me hard and deep with them. As you slide in a fourth finger, I only just hear your command to cum before my body fall off the edge into a deep and intense orgasm. My body is shaking through the waves as they crash over and over through my body.

You don't switch the wand off. Removing your fingers from my pussy you force them in my mouth again, as you give me permission to cum whenever I need to.

I feel your cock sliding into me, my pussy tight around your cock, swollen and hot with desire. Your fingers dig into my bruised ass, triggering another orgasm that you feel around your cock making you stop your movement as my grip on you tightens.

"Don't take that wand off your clit remember little sub, or I will tie it in place," you remind me as your thrusts get deeper and your fingers dig harder.

Your hips are slamming off my ass with every thrust and the delightful shocks of pain send me into another orgasm. My shoulders and chest are slumped on the bed, my ass high in the air as you pound into my cunt, your hands coming down on my ass, adding to my pleasure and to my bruises.

"Oh, oh, please Sir, please. I can't take another one, please Sir. I can't," I beg as another orgasm builds.

"Who do you belong to?"

"You Sir," I moan, my pussy spasming at your words.

"Who decides when you do and when you don't cum?" The entire time you're questioning me, your hands are still digging into me and spanking me hard.

"You do Sir," I all but shout as your cock slams into me again and again.

"Then cum for me one last time," you demand.

After a few more thrusts you start to curse and growl, pushing deeper and deeper against me. Knowing you're about to cum sends me tumbling over the edge once more into a powerful orgasm. Your cock is squeezed by my cunt, every last drop of your cum being pulled deep inside me. You reach down and knock away the wand from my clit, the aftershock clenching of my pussy enough for you without the wand too.

I can't open my eyes, I only feel you pull away from my body and step off the bed.

Your exclamations of how you're feeling make me smile. Your pleasure is what I'm there for, and knowing I've caused you such a feeling of euphoria makes me happy.

You take a moment standing watching me as your cum starts to escape my pussy before switching off the still buzzing wand and untying me. Once untied you gently clean your cum from my pussy with a washcloth, pulling me up to the top of the bed, letting me curl around your body. Moans of satisfaction come from us both, your lips find mine, kissing me gently at first, your hands massaging my hips and shoulders and arms, ensuring I'm not stiff from being tied so long.

You hands reach my ass and I groan into your mouth in pain as you brush over the welts.

Easing me onto my tummy, you reach over to the bedside cabinet and pick up a tub of cream. Straddling my thighs you start to smooth cream into my skin. Every contact with the welts from the belt making me squirm beneath you, but gradually the pain eases and your hands become soothing.

You lay down over my back, kissing along my shoulder blade, my neck, my jawline, as I turn my head to yours, kissing my ear, you whisper. "mine. You're mine," before your lips cover mine again.

12