Need

Story Info
Submissive follows her Master's instructions.
2.1k words
4.13
41.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lily
Lily
61 Followers

I arrived at work and checked my email. There was a message from my Master and just seeing it there in my inbox excited me. I opened it and read my instructions for the day carefully.

'My Slut,

You are to go to your favorite store today, the one at the Town Center, and you will pick out clothes and take them into the dressing room. When you go into the dressing room you will stand right there in front of the mirror and remove all of your clothing. You will watch the mirror as you let your hands slide over your body; you will pinch your nipples, the first time as hard as you can for 20 seconds, then when you release them. Then you will finger your clit until you are wanting to cum for me, BUT YOU WILL NOT CUM! Then you will move back to your nipples and pinch them as hard as you can again for 30 seconds this time. After you've released them you will turn and bend over and open your pussy as if I were the mirror, you are to imagine I am there watching you expose yourself to me. You will slide a finger into your pussy and then back out. You will then finish your shopping.

I will be close by, and I will be watching you. Arrive at the store at 2:00 and park at the Sears entrance, walk through the store and take the escalator to the Store. Do not disappoint me.

Your Master'

I felt my pussy convulsing, almost cumming just from reading it. I had to take several deep breaths. Then I scrolled down and saw the post script.

'Touch yourself right now, right through your panties, until you are ready to cum, then stop, you are not allowed to cum. At 10 o'clock you will leave me a voice mail of you touching yourself, begging to cum - do not give yourself release. At 12 you will do the same thing and again right before you leave for the store. The last time you will take your panties off at your desk and spank you pussy for me until it is gushing, but you STILL WILL NOT CUM. Put your panties back on and go directly to the store, do not wash your scent off of your fingers at any time during the day. Do you understand?

I hope you wore a dress for me today.'

I whimpered at my desk as I read the letter again, wanting to touch myself right then. I kept fidgeting in my chair feeling my lips becoming more and more sensitive as I waited for 10 o'clock to come. By the time it was ten I was eager to cum and dialed his number before I could let my own shyness take over.

His voice came over the phone telling me to leave a message and I whimpered out loud at just the sound of it. As the recording started I whispered how excited I was and then began to touch my swollen lips, I whimpered - a raw and moaning sound, and rotated my hips, pleasuring my pussy as I told my Master how wet I was for him. Hastily I corrected myself and told him how wet his little slut was for him.

I almost started to cry as I begged to be allowed to cum knowing I couldn't please myself that way. As I hung up the phone I laid my head on the desk and panted trying to keep myself from the orgasm that was begging to be released. For the better part of an hour I ached, but finally the worst subsided, and I began to look forward to 12.

At 12 I made my call and at the sound of my Masters voice I shivered as I slid my fingers over one nipple pinching it and baring them both before sliding my fingers into my panties. I rubbed my swollen lips and told him how fat and wet they were, how much they craved his tongue and fingers and then I couldn't stop myself from begging for release, I moaned how I needed his cock inside me, how I wanted my pussy to suck on it, how I needed to feel his fingers pinching my nipples and how I wanted to taste his cum as he fucked my mouth. I had to stop touching myself right then the image of his hands fisted in my hair, using my mouth, fucking it hard, had me creamy and wet my pussy soft and warm and shaking. After I slipped the phone back onto its cradle I sat back and closed my eyes. I tried to think of other things and ached in pain for release, I began to breath deeply and then said the abc's to train my mind on something else.

This time it was almost 1:30 before I could calm my body again and I knew I needed to call him again.

I removed my panties and put them in front of me, then I pushed my chair back sat on the very edge and slowly spread my thighs . . . I thrust my hips forward and dialed his number. I heard his voice, it made me moan to imagine him listening to me do this, listening to me as I begged for his touch. I raised my hand and slapped it down on my swollen lips, and I whimpered, but then I used one hand and held them open and slapped myself again, the sound echoed in the small office and I cried out loud.

I slapped my wetness again and again, the juicy sound drove me higher and I cried out I couldn't last, but I knew that I must.

I raised my hand and whispered to my Master "I'm slapping my pussy so hard for you Sir, it's so wet for you. Do you hear what you do to me?" With a final slap I set the phone down and cried with my head on the desk, I had to cum . . . but I couldn't.

I quickly put my panties on and locked up the office. I drove the five minutes to the mall and parked near the entrance. As I walked to the doors I looked around, wondering where he was, if he was already watching me, my nipples tightened and I sighed rather loudly. My panties had become a pool of wetness.

As I rode the escalator I glanced around seeing several different men, wondering which was him. I went into the store and tried to shop, it was hard to keep my mind on shopping when I kept feeling his eyes on me. I could see no one. I picked out a few bras and a nightgown and then a skirt and a top or two and asked for a dressing room.

The clerk asked if I was alright and I smiled and said I was fine even though there were butterflies in my stomach and my pussy was throbbing and wet. As the door closed I whimpered softly and hung up the clothing, I tried them on first and then picked the one that I would purchase and hung everything back up. I took my bra and panties off and stood in front of the mirror. I knew I had to look to watch and slowly I raised my eyes to look at myself in the mirror, my cheeks were stained with blush and it crept down to the tops of my breasts,

I raised my hands slowly letting them caress me as I stood naked shaking as I watched them slide over my soft pale skin. I cupped each breast and watched as my nipples tightened. I bit my lips as I tried to repress a moan, then I pinched my nipples and began to count, my eyes watered and I made a whimpering noise. I released them and gasped at the way it felt, how it sent tingles the whole way through my body making the warm flesh of my pussy convulse. I slowly slid a finger down my belly and pressed the tip against my clit, I bit my tongue to keep quiet, it was so hard to do, and then I began to rub my clit, my lips were so swollen, my finger sank in deep to reach my tiny little berry.

It was so juicy and I watched my hips jerk forward as I rubbed it. I leaned forward hand on the wall and stopped trying to catch my breath, then I reached up pinching my nipples again I couldn't stop myself and cried out loud.

"Ohhhh!" a voice answered me that stopped me cold.

"Is everything all right in there?"

"Yes." I called back breathless, "Something fit rather well for a change" I giggled nervously. The feet under the door walked away finally and I turned and bent over my naked ass in the air, I didn't know how I would finish this, I needed to cum so badly. I shook as I slide one red tipped fingernail into my pussy sliding it in deep and then pulling it slowly back out, it was coated with my creamy wetness - almost dripping. I moved to wipe it off and remembered my instructions and waited instead for the scent to dry on my finger.

I dressed quickly and went to pay for my purchase. I thanked the clerk and hurried from the store my face burning, wondering if she somehow knew what I had been doing. I stood on the escalator and then felt someone behind me.

"Don't turn around, do you understand?" it was his voice. Everything in me told me to turn; I had to fight myself to stay still.

"Yes, Sir." I whispered, my voice wavering. I felt his hand run over my ass and I gasped. Then he slid his hand around my waist and with his other hand slipped something into my bag.

"Don't turn around, go directly to your car, I'm going to follow you, you will not turn around, do you understand me?"

I nodded and whispered, "Yes Master." as the escalator ended I walked on trembling legs towards the entrance and kept my eyes straight ahead. I kept holding my breath and then when I released it I would whimper.

I got to my car and put my bag on the seat and waited for a moment. He came and stood directly behind me. Then I felt him rub against me from behind. I whimpered, I couldn't stop the raw sound from escaping my lips. He chuckled and told me to get into the car.

I rubbed my hips back against him and he gave my ass a pinch and whispered "You'll pay for that liberty." Then I sat down and he said "Put your window down." and he shut the door. I turned the key and let the window open. He leaned down so I could almost see part of his mouth.

"Give me your panties now!" he demanded and I gasped glancing around

"Are you hesitating?" he asked me and I whispered back "No sir." I fumbled under my dress, sliding my panties awkwardly down to my feet. I handed them to him and he chuckled at how wet they were.

"Put your finger in your pussy, right now." He said, and I whimpered louder this time and slide it into my wet hot passage.

"Now give it to me." I felt his tongue rubbing against my finger as he leaned over and licked it clean.

"I have one more instruction for you. You are to go home and go to your room, you will put on the clamps that I have just given you, and you will bare your ass and spank yourself for me. You will spank yourself 20 times, each strike harder than the last. That is for hesitating to obey me. Then you will not touch your pussy again until you are given further instructions do you understand?" I wanted to protest, I needed to cum so badly.

"Yes, Sir." I said but it came out pouty.

"That just earned you 5 more, you will report on each stroke to me in the morning." With that he took my hand kissed it, nipping with his teeth, and then walked away. I sat in the car and cried. I'm sure he heard me as he left me, but I couldn't help it, I was so aroused and aching to be pleasured and I wanted to be defiant and sit right there and cum, I knew just thrusting two fingers into my juicy pussy would have me exploding, but I stopped myself. I had to obey, I had to go without, and I had to learn that it was his pleasure, not mine. I wiped my tears and drove myself home, sighing and aching the whole way.

Lily
Lily
61 Followers