Need a Little Company Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before long, Marcy was wrapping the towel around her sopping hair and grabbing one of the plush white bathrobes hanging from a hook near the door. Without another word, or even so much as a sideways glance, she paced out of the bathroom.

Paul snorted in contempt as soon as the door had closed. He truly hated this part of their... whatever the hell this was. The way that the sex itself was so incredibly hot and the immediate aftermath was so unbelievably cold. Though in a weird way, it also made him want to have sex with her even more.

It wasn't that Paul had ever wanted a relationship with Marcy, because he hadn't, not in a million years. But he did have needs that their little trysts weren't fulfilling: like the need for tenderness, the need for a sense of deeper intimacy. Hell, even just the need to feel like he was actually liked, not just handy. He couldn't help feeling like Marcy was cheating him out of these things and resenting her for it.

He'd gotten a taste of what he craved back in the cabin. After the third time they'd had sex, when Marcy was too tired, and perhaps too emotionally broken, to play the stuck up bitch, they simply spooned together for the longest time, his arms wrapped around her tightly, his hands gently caressing her wonderful body, enjoying it in the unique way that a man can only truly experience when he is spent. They never spoke, nor even looked at each other. But even so, for that brief moment he felt a sense of tenderness from Marcy. It just felt like she really appreciated him being there and holding her, not just the fact that he had fucked her. Even though it he realized it was so, so wrong the instant that the paramedics pulled up to the cabin, in that brief moment, when he thought it was his last day on earth, Paul felt content laying in that naked embrace with Marcy.

He strongly suspected that the cold, aloof slut persona that Marcy presented was just an act she put on for some reason. Deep down, she probably had a lot of genuine warmth to offer, and was in want of a little emotional closeness, herself. That being the case, Paul hoped she would offer him some of that tenderness before the night was out. He liked his chances. He got the impression it would be a long night, and the more sex they had, the harder it would be for her to keep acting distant towards him.

He still couldn't believe he was having these thoughts about *Marcy*, but the man had needs. Especially considering what his past month had been like. But he wasn't going to think about any of that now. There was no regret, guilt or sorrow tonight. There was no world outside that motel room door. Tonight was just about enjoying the company of a young woman with a perfect body, and whatever may happen between two consenting adults.

Paul took his time showering, as Marcy had more or less told him to. He was in no rush. The longer he took, the more "recharged" he would be when he stepped back out into the motel room. He wasn't sure what exactly was waiting for him out there, but he instinctively knew it would be mindblowing.

12