All Comments on 'Negative Space Ch. 08'

by _bloom_

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
jlly16jlly16almost 13 years ago
Hot diggity, I didn't see that twist coming

What is she? Maybe a Fae in a pretty Human package. :) I'm intrigued and really enjoying where this story is heading. Can't wait for the next chapters.

dragonsword1992dragonsword1992almost 13 years ago
wow

i had been anxiously waiting for your next chap,so what is she a very talented human mr something else,and when are you going to submit the next chap..

GimletEdgeGimletEdgealmost 13 years ago
Fascinating Approach

I enjoy the medical facets of your story. They ground the supernatural in the natural, enhancing the illusion of reality.

This tale does a great job of revealing the culture clash between the human and the nonhuman.

I also enjoy the good writing, which allows me as a reader to sit back and read with confidence. When I feel sure that I won't run into any nonsensical puzzles of "who said what?" or "whoops, did we just change scenes?" I'm able to suspend disbelief and make the most of the story.

GE

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago

It would seem that she isn't completely human, whether she knows it or not. If she is willing to become a healer for them, it shouldn't make a difference. But she should be placed out of bounds for their abuse, not necessarily marked as belonging to one of them. If anything, she belongs to all of them.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 13 years ago
Interesting chapter.

I'm glad that she is standing up for herself and I'm intrigued by the powers that are turning up. But I don't like how Theo is turning into an overbearing, obnoxious ass. I used to like him and I want to again.

Looking forward to seeing where you take the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I've really enjoyed really this story. Its my 1st time reading in this category and I love it so far. I like that she is standing up for herself. In the beginning it seemed like there was really something between her and Theo though and I wish that the connection between them continued or grew. Now it seems like she doesn't care for him and is only reacting to vampires in general. I wish that was not the case, but I'm still enjoying the story and I can't wait to read the next chapter. I hope you will continue the story and post again soon.

kayli1001kayli1001almost 13 years ago
Your story

I can't tell you how much your work delights me. I urge you to write commercially because I think you would have a huge fan club.

Kay

p.s. Congratulations on graduating

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
I Did It Again

Somehow I missed the posting of two chapters. So this comment is short. This story is fantastic. I can't figure out were you are going with it and that is half the fun. But surprisingly, not knowing seems to be just as fun. I'm going to chapter 9 now will leave more comments then.

ZhaneybunnieZhaneybunnieabout 11 years ago
:)

I feel as if a smiley face is all that is needed to describe my happiness with this story, so... :D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous