All Comments on 'Neighbor Girl Ch. 01-02'

by JackBro

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Another dumb motherfucker

This guy is so stupid it hurts. Where do you dumbass authors come up with this shit?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Say my wife would you shoot me in the head please!

cuz it feels so good - There's the nonsense of it - have a loved one humiliated and a marriage contorted - how non-erotic - just depraved sickness to demean males and depress semi-normal people!

Perhaps the sick teenagers and jaded one's may get off on it author but the lack of respect you show reflects on you as well or do you even care as far gone as you may be?

With your writing talent one wonders why when you could write any theme - why male demeaning crap?

Your cast of sick puppies don't entertain - just disgust - You could do better if you wanted to author - couldn't you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
ignore the previous commentors..

This was a good fantasy story. I expect that there are quite a few guys who would love to be in that situation. I'm a woman and i enjoyed it! The husband wasnt bound or drugged, he could have left at anytime. And are you really gonna argue with 2 giggling tipsy women? Hell no, you stay there and play along like a good little boy!

The previous commentors are just jealous cos their wives arent like that and secretly they want to fuck their neighbours...

Come on Jack, lets see Yuka train Katie and let the girls have wild dominating fun with the husband!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wife and twin sister

The whole time I was reading I thought of my wife and her twin sister. I think I will e-mail the story to them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Pretty good stuff

No idea what the problem of Anonymous is, maybe he/she has a sexuality problem. Was a good, erotic story. Much better and much more plausible than most on lit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Story !!!

I hope this story will continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
How sad!

It takes so little time and effort to read over your work before you submit it, but it makes the reading so much more enjoyable for your audience. Why leave them to find the mistakes when you could eliminate them and make the reading smoother?

You didn't mean "stair", you meant "stare".

You didn't mean "hide", you meant "hid".

You didn't mean "move", you meant "movie".

And so on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
i liked it

number one, it's only a story and it's someone's fantasy. If you don't like it, move on. I've had the experience with one woman and would like two! I would also like to see him fuck the neighbor, while the wife encourages him.

werebarewerebareover 17 years ago
Good story so far ...

I enjoyed the story, although usually the slightest hint of non-consent turns me off ... so you're a good writer, JackBro.

I must admit that I agree with the guy about the proofreading, though - maybe it only matters to a few people, but mis-spellings like "stair" for "stare" do have the effect of breaking the spell for me, at any rate for a brief moment. Not enough to spoil my enjoyment of a good story, but enough for me to hope you'll accept the criticism in the constructive spirit that I mean it.

Please carry on. I just read chapters 1-2, and am about to continue with this sequence - and like I said, it's very rare for me to find any interest in a non-consent story.

DujourDujourabout 17 years ago
Really hot

Its a great fantasy. Liked it and wanted more. Got more and liked it even better. Keep on doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great stuff

Really enjoyed it. Thoroughly dirty & depraved. Excellent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
EXCELLENT STORYLINE

JackBro yu are Good- Very Good. Excellent Storyline.

Endorse most of what others Have said.

Ranji from Sri Lanka

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More More More - Please!

Like a very well painted picture, I now have this very vivid fantasy in my mind, and loving it! Sure got my.... attention. Please write more, this is a great theme. What guy wouldn't love 2 hot girls watching & playing with his cock, and if one is his wife it's a fully approved activity! Great! Where can I sign up??

jlltecjlltecover 14 years ago
good story

I like stories of a controlling but loving wife and a submissive husbands. Fun read and stimulating. I'll keep reading the rest of the series and hope for more of the same.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
It was a good story!

And of course a fantasy of mine. What blows me away is those chickens who will ANONYMOUSLY put negative comments on here. Yes the grammar and spelling could have been better, but if you're not willing to put your name down here and take credit for your comment, then SHUT UP!!! I would like to read your stuff. You will find that no matter how much you proof your own work, things STILL slip through.

Good work. Looking forward to reading more. And if you want to read another good one, read "They Said Sure". Yes it's one of mine, lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Email

Would have deleted that email lol

plsirronplsirronalmost 5 years ago

Good story!

I like CFNM & jerking off for women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great fun and solid character development.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I found that story outrageously hot! The flow and tempo were great. The scenes were a real turn on. But you need to edit. You could use one of the editors on literotica. I think it would be worth it.

nighthawk22204nighthawk222043 months ago

The story was interesting, but not terribly erotic from my personal perspective. Will they take an evening to watch a counter-perspective of two or three guys with a slave woman? That would be a truly equality showing for everyone. Go ahead, at least please write that story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous