Neighborhood Milf Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh!" she squealed.

And then put her arms around my neck to support herself as I lifter her up and dropped her down onto my cock. Pushing her up against the glass door I fucked her hard as I held her.

"OHH YES!" she moaned.

Again and again I fucked her like this.

"OH FUCK ME! OH FUCK ME!" she yelled at the top of her lungs.

Each time I drove as deep and as hard into her as I could. Over and over our wet bodies pounded into one another.

"OH I AM GOING TU CUM AGAIN FOR YOU BABY! KEEP POUNDING ME!" she screamed.

"I am going to bust!" I told her.

"BUST INSIDE OF ME, FILL ME WITH YOUR HOT CUM! OH GOSH!!" she responded.

And that was enough, my throbbing dick pulsated again and again inside her tight pussy as it emptied itself into her hot self. Her body went limp and collapsed into me. We fell back onto the seat and let the hot water run over us.

*****

After my clothes were washed I went home with a smile on my face, and the thought that that would not be the last time I did yard work for Mrs. Taylor.

12