Neighborhood Thrills Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelios
Pelios
1,047 Followers

"Not even one," she grinned then tried to look regretful, "But in my defense, they wouldn't let me into the boy scouts, so I never learned to be prepared. Since you've seen me naked, I guess you know why. And as a matter of fact, it is very soft and pleasing to the touch."

I looked over at her and smiled, and she smiled warmly back. "Know something Amber? I like you."

"I like you too, Claire. How was spending the night with Ms Talbot? Everyone was betting you'd run screaming out of that tent in the morning."

"Oh, she's like a drug for inducing unconsciousness. If you want to catch up on your sleep, I would recommend her companionship very highly." I added with a snigger, "Besides, she's not all bad. She told off that monster Hilda pretty well this morning."

"That she did," agreed Amber, "But yours was much more classy." She slipped one arm through the crook of my elbow as we approached the tent, and then fluttered her lashes at me, "Mah heroine!"

"Huh! Calling me a dope?" and that got me a giggle and a smile.

Back in the tent, she lay on her side with her head propped up on her elbow and watched me as I spread my towel to dry and put away my bath things. I finally turned around and sat down cross-legged facing her. "What?"

She sighed, "God! It's so boring the way you're always fishing for compliments. Okay, let's just say you're the most interesting thing in the tent to watch, and I have nothing else better to do. I hope you have some suggestions for something to do, because I got nothing."

"The last time you said that," I reminded her primly, "You had a very great deal!"

"Why do you keep flirting with me?" she asked, turning slightly pink and looking downward shyly, "I mean, I don't mind. In fact I really like it for some reason, but why?"

I smiled, "Nothing else to do comes to mind, but the truth is, I guess I just really like you, and I guess, I don't know. Do you really think I'm flirting?"

"Oh yes. You're treating my like a boy would who has hopes of getting into my pants." She looked me in the eyes more thoughtfully, "Do you have hopes of getting into my pants?"

"While I find you very attractive to look at, Amber, I honestly haven't entertained any real sexual thoughts, much less laid any schemes towards the end of getting into your pants. Besides, you have smaller hips, and I don't think they'd fit." She giggled and I added, "And while I admit, now that YOU brought it up, that having sex with you isn't an altogether unpleasant idea, I have always hated my freckles and have never been attracted to anyone else who had any."

"That is so true for me, too. There was this guy in high school who I really had the hots for, and he would never give me a second look. I always knew it was either my freckles or my fat calves or both." Amber shook her head, "That's what I mean by working a girl, you pick out her worst features and compliment them," she fluttered her lashes at me again, "Works like a charm, too!"

"Well I get a lot of compliments on my freckles, and recently at least they have been from people I'm attracted to, but I'm afraid that historically I shared your views about freckles." I looked at her freckled legs, "It's a funny thing, but I'm starting to find freckles kind of attractive on you. And I'm sorry if you take it the wrong way, but I think your legs, including your calves, are gorgeous!"

"That's a very sexy thing to say," she said softly then asked, "Are you married? And I know I shouldn't ask, but how old are you?"

"Widowed," I told her, "but that was two years ago, so condolences aren't necessary. And I'm thirty," I admitted with a groan. And you?"

"Divorced," she answered, "Age 26. And the divorce was about two years ago, but I'm really more disgusted than sad about it now. Haven't been on a date since I'm afraid."

"Why disgusted, if you don't mind my asking?" Curiosity may have killed the cat, but not being a cat, I don't worry so much.

"I caught him in my bed with a blond who, though flat-chested, didn't have fat calves." She gave a little smile indicating she hadn't given the punch line yet, but she didn't say anything else.

"I'm so sorry, but you obviously plan to make me beg for the details," I rolled my eyes dramatically, "So what happened?"

She grinned, "I had a terrible migraine at school one day, and came home unexpectedly, and found him in my bed with some blond man's dick in his butt. I told you it was disgusting."

"And he didn't even invite you for a threesome?" I said, not having to fake looking a little shocked.

"No, he didn't," she giggled, "the bastard!" She gave me a sly sideways look, "I still get the feeling you want to get into my pants."

"Maybe you just have a guilty conscience because you want to get into mine. Did you ever think of that?" I said as I rolled over on my side and propped my head on my elbow, lying much closer to her, just about a foot away, in fact.

She smiled but blushed, "No, I don't want to have sex with you. But I will admit that I'm so horny... well since last night anyway." She shook her head; "I haven't been horny since the day I walked in on the bastard. You know, I even agreed to try to work it out if he'd promise not to ever put me in the position of walking in on a scene like that again. But he said he couldn't promise that, so that, as they say, was that."

"So what happened last night?" I giggled, "Come on, spill your guts, Amber. I'm dying to know!"

"It's gonna sound stupid," she warned.

"I doubt that, but still want to know," I urged.

"Ugh, I can't believe I admitted anything or that I'm telling you this, but..." she hesitated and then began again, "Okay, you know that I had to sleep with four teenage girls last night?" I nodded so she continued. "I couldn't drop right off to sleep so I just lay there wondering how one actually counted sheep when I started to smell something that was familiar and then not familiar, you know?"

"What? What did you smell?" I demanded.

"Pussy sex-smell, that's what." She shrugged, "I hadn't smelled it in so long. I mean the incident with the blond man was a good four months before the divorce was finalized, and then six months since then, "So we are talking over a year and ten months since I last made that smell, and it's probably more like two years at least. At first I thought it was a girl beating off, but it got so strong, I had to wonder if all four girls were beating off, or if two of them were beating off each other, or hell, if they all were. There was plenty of little rustling noises and an occasional quiet grunt or moan. All I know is the smell made me terrifically horny by memory association or something, and no one was even touching me! The bastards! I can't tell you how tempted I was to join in!"

It was my turn to shrug, "So who were the girls?" She rattled off four names I didn't know, and I was grateful Alyssa and Holly weren't among them. So I asked, "Why didn't you just go ahead and relieve yourself?"

She looked at me in amazement, "Are you kidding? Don't you read the papers? Watch the news? Listen to the radio? Every time a teacher is caught in any kind of sex scandal everyone in the whole country hears of it, and the teacher is always fired and blacklisted. Now I may not have much these days, but I do have my job. I'd have been risking everything!"

I looked at her a little doubtfully, "I suppose so, but you could have touched yourself pretty subtly I would think. I would have if I were that aroused, I think. So you were their chaperone, why didn't you just tell them to knock it off and go to sleep?"

She shrugged and made a little face, "Hilda's making everybody miserable. I guess I wanted them to have a little fun."

I leaned forward and gave her a little kiss on the cheek, "That's for being so sweet." I added softly.

She closed her eyes and spoke even more softly than I had, "See, I knew you wanted to have sex with me."

I giggled, "You're the one who keeps saying that. Have you have had sex with a woman before?"

She smiled, "My roommate in college and I got pretty drunk one night and she started kissing me. It felt nice, so I let her keep on doing it a while, and I guess we sort of, you know, felt each other up. It was a pretty fun experience, but we never did it again. I think we were both pretty embarrassed about it, and never even talked about it."

"Did you have a nice orgasm?" I asked. "And did she?"

Amber blushed but answered, "Yes, it was really good for both of us, I guess. Thinking back, it was a shame that we were both so inhibited about it. But I just didn't want to complicate my life anymore than it was, and I did happen to be engaged at the time - to my loser of a husband in fact. I'm sure she had her reasons to put it behind her too." Amber squinted at me, "Since you want in my pants so bad, you must have some kind of background with that kind of thing. Either that or you've gone crazy-horny off the deep end. I'm starting to worry about that happening to me."

"I married my high school sweetheart and before college in fact. We lived together and went to college at the same time. Those were hard years, working and going to school, no entertainment but sex and sleep. But they were good years, too. And up to about a month and a half ago, I had been chaste since his death - nearly two years."

"Revenge is so sweet isn't it?" she grinned and poked me lightly in the tummy, "So now you're making me ask what happened a month and a half ago? You're a fiend, Claire!" she sighed actually giving me a pretty loving look, "Ok, so what happened six weeks ago?"

I giggled partly at the poke and partly at the truth of her words because my motive to make her ask was indeed revenge, "I was seduced three different times by three different females in one day. Well, technically I was supposed to seduce the third one, but we kind of seduced each other, really."

"Okay there's got to be a terrific story behind 'being seduced by three women in one day' so get off the pot and start telling it!" Her eyes positively gleamed with interest.

I sighed and blushed and told her regretfully, "I may tell you that story when I get to know you really well, but I really can't. It would involve too many serious indiscretions and secrets." But then I smiled hopefully, "But I can tell you three things! Like, I hadn't ever considered it before, but after the first seduction, I was sold on sex with women! And second, I've had since then multiple sessions of group sex with the same three women, and I doubt that there's anything women can do together that I haven't tried. And third, I've had sex a couple of times a day for the last six weeks, and going cold turkey was probably only possible in the company of Ms Tolbert, because you're right. Today I am crazy-horny off the deep end!"

"Wow!" Amber looked really open-mouthed amazed. After a moment she said thoughtfully, "You poor thing! How have you kept your hands off me if you think I'm so cute?"

I tried to look pouty, "Because you said you didn't want to have sex with me!"

Amber laughed aloud, and after our giggles started to die down, she gave me her sly look, "I didn't say that I didn't want you to have sex with me, though. Maybe I'd let you ravish me while I keep my eyes closed pretending you were a boy that I wasn't going to return the favor to!"

I stuck my lower lip out further, "Well that would suck!" Then I grinned, and said, "It would be worth it though."

"Uh oh!" she pretended fear, "Then I guess I have to say, I don't want you to have sex with me either."

"I have an idea," I said, actually telling the truth, "We could take a nice walk for a while. Our hair is practically dry already, and even yours will be by the time we get back. Then we could have lunch."

She took the holder off her ponytail and let her dark hair fan out. "It'll dry faster this way. Not that I care much, my hair is practically self-maintaining it's so flat and limp."

"Fine, shiny and beautiful means the same thing and sounds a lot better, and ooo you look even sexier with your hair down." I said as we got up.

"Down, Red, that's a good dog!" she smiled, "I can see it has to go back into the ponytail when I get back."

We stepped outside and I spread my arms indicating the view - a lovely azure lake surrounded by green woods with gray, rocky mountains in the background. "Just look at this place! The girls could have so much fun here without that recreation nazi! Did you know that nut made me sing "Cum Ba Yah" last night!"

"Humph, we had to sing "Daniel Row The Boat Ashore." She mumbled, "So you don't get any pity outta me." I took her by the hand and we began walking along the gravelly beach.

As we passed the last tent, a dark-skinned woman stuck her head out and said, "I'm tired of reading. Can I come along with whatever you're going to do?"

"Of course," I answered, "We're just going to take a walk."

"Help me. Save me." Deadpanned Amber, "I'm being kidnapped by a crazy redhead and forced to go on a death march. Save me, Delia."

"Aw Amber, a death march would do you good, sugar!" Delia stuck out her hand, "I'm Delia, and you're Claire the hero. It's good to meet you. Shall I take her other hand, Claire, so she won't get away?" I answered enthusiastically in the affirmative. So she grabbed Amber's other hand, and we stepped off into the forest along the edge of the lake, hand in hand.

Still deadpan, Amber said with a sigh, "Oh God help me, I'm being kidnapped by a crazy redhead and a crazy Black English teacher. Woe is me."

Delia was really pretty, and wearing a tee-shirt and shorts like me. Her hair was short, maybe half an inch long and she worn it natural. Her face wasn't just lovely, but open and friendly, too. The only difference was with Amber's clothes - she was wearing the short-sleeved sweatshirt but it was pretty thin, almost a jersey. We were all three wearing sneakers, except Delia's had red lights on the heels that blinked regularly. Delia smiled over at me and said, "You have great ideas Claire! Believe it or not, I've known Amber for years and never thought once about kidnapping her."

Amber giggled and said, "Me, I'm starting to enjoy holding hands with two beautiful women, so neither one of you should forget and bend over." After a mutual chuckle, Amber added in a more thoughtful tone, "Hmm, do you suppose there's any ticks in these woods?"

As one, we turned around and stepped back out of the woods and started walking along the gravelly beach again. Then Amber added, "Of course, I'd have probably been safe from ticks, with two sweet things on either side of me."

"We could still kidnap Amber," I suggested.

"Or throw her in the lake," suggested Delia wryly.

"Do I get a vote on that?" asked Amber.

"No!" Delia and I said at the same time.

Then Amber said, "Hey, if lunch is just those lunches in the ice chests like the girls had to pack for their hike, I'd just as soon pass on that anyway. Grubby sandwiches, a small bag of chips a cookie in a baggie and a coke. Anyone got any better ideas?"

We walked up to a nearby picnic bench under a shade tree and sat down. I said, "As a matter of fact, there's a Joe's Crab Shack just ten miles down the road. Their shrimp is usually pretty decent, and they have drinks." And that's what we ended up doing. We limited ourselves to two drinks though, as it wouldn't do to come back tipsy. On the way back we saw a sign that indicated there was a waterfall in a cove on the other side of the lake. We voted and drove to it. It had a gravelly beach like ours and sure enough there was a twenty-foot waterfall spilling into the lake from a rocky overhead ledge.

"You know?" said Delia peering at the waterfalls with one hand shielding her eyes from the sun, "It's hard to make out for all the water, but I think there is a shallow cave behind those falls. I don't know about you ladies but I find going into that little cave behind the falls a pretty appealing idea."

Amber chipped in, "Yeah, it's a shame we didn't think to bring our bathing suits along. We wouldn't want to get our clothes soaked."

Delia and I glanced at each other and giggled. Amber squinted at us and said, "Okay, it's a skinny dipping thing, fine. But what if the girls come trooping back this way, and our clothes are all spread out on the rocks, and we're out of sight?"

Delia winced, but asked, "What are the odds..."

I interrupted, "I have one of those light carryon bags in the trunk made out of weather proof plastic. So we put our clothes in the bag and take it with us. When we're ready to come out, we poke our heads out to see if the coast is clear. If it isn't, we get dressed and we get soaked coming back. It wouldn't be the end of the world."

"We'd still look strange carrying out that bag." Said Amber.

"I could afford to leave it. I think I paid twenty dollars for it," I grinned, "I don't know what you're being such a chicken about, Amber. We took a shower at the same time this morning so no surprises there."

"Okay," said Amber, "Get your bag out of the trunk. No one calls me chicken."

"It would be more fun to do it naked anyway," smiled Delia, "Even if we had our suits I'd still take mine off under the falls so I could let the water splash me." We quickly stripped off every thing but our shoes and put it all in the bag, and trotted out to find we could make it most of the way, all but the last six feet, while walking on stones. We splashed through the last six feet and ran behind the falls on the edge.

By the way, no diary would be complete without mentioning that Delia in the nude was indeed a lovely sight. Her even colored dark skin was flawless; she had breasts the size of mine with lovely dark brown nipples, long curvy legs and pretty rounded bottom. Her dark delta was as attractive and mysterious as Amber's. I noticed her looking Amber and me over pretty thoroughly and I wasn't pretending to do otherwise myself, and Amber ogled both of us as well. Of course our mutual ogling wasn't drawn out or prolonged, but I was certainly glad I wasn't a man, because I would have had big stiff pecker in no time with this crowd.

The cave was indeed shallow, being only five yards deep with a sandy floor. We quickly took off our shoes and put them in the back of the cave with the bag as far from the misty air as we could. The cave seemed only a little dark because of all the sunlight shining through the water. The water itself was beautiful and we lined up at the edge and let it shimmer over us. It was chilly but refreshing and quite noisy. Then a strange thing happened. I turned to look at Delia and saw she was looking at me. I don't know, something about the way her dark eyes were looking into mine deeply aroused me. I don't know if it was being naked, the private sanctuary of the cave, the romantic power of the falls, or most likely all these things, but I could practically feel the same wild lust radiating out from her as I felt in myself.

We took a step forward at the same time. I realize she was a little taller than me so I turned my face up to with my lips parted and we just naturally slid into each other's arms and kissed. The warmth of her wet mouth on mine, our warm breasts pressing together and the same with our hips pressed together contrasted, so beautifully and sensually with the cool spray. It was so natural that our hands touched each other between the legs at the same time, not so much diddling as cupping, caressing and gently squeezing. I was so aroused; it was incredible. Then on an instinct, I glance over at Amber. She was standing not a foot away, her face flushed and her lips parted, watching us. Delia saw her too.

Delia reached out to her, with one hand and so did I, offering to make her part of a triangle, but Amber took one hesitant step forward and then almost imperceptibly shook her head and turned away, heading back toward the shoes and the clothes bag. I gave a look of regret to Delia, but she just smiled at me and followed Amber. So I did too. Wordlessly we put our shoes back on and ran back to the car, toting the clothes along with us. I sat the bag of clothes on the hood of the car, and we all just stood there silently a couple of moments, still naked, looking around and letting water drip off our skin. "I'm so sorry," Amber began miserably, "I didn't expect for you to stop. I didn't want you to stop. You were both so beautiful against the light of the water that it took my breath away. I wanted to join you, but... and you both were like primal goddesses... the mist was making a kind of halo around you."

Pelios
Pelios
1,047 Followers