Neighborhood Thrills Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was a magic moment, that's all," Delia said her dark eyes smoldering as she looked at me. Then she turned to Amber, "And you did the right thing, Amber. That's why we followed you." She glanced back at me and let her eyes roam over my body, "I never even kissed a woman before, but I'll sure never forget it." She looked back at Amber and put a hand on her arm, "Thank you sweetie, for helping us keep our heads."

"Delia..." I said softly, and then suddenly I didn't know if I should say anything else.

Delia gave me a wide grin, "Don't worry, Claire. If you think I'm going to let you leave this campout without giving me your phone number, you're crazy!"

"Ohh," groaned Amber mournfully.

"Please drop it, Amber," I said gently, "We all had a lot of fun behind the waterfall, so let's just leave it at that and not profane it with more talk." Amber just sighed, but Delia grinned again at me again and reached for the clothes bag. We all dressed slowly and casually, and then drove back to camp. We sat in the shade at the picnic bench, chatting and sipping cokes until we heard the girls coming back, singing a ragged hiking song a little dispiritedly. It was mid-afternoon by then. Alyssa and Holly waved to me as they went by, then trudging on to their tent to drop off their knapsacks. A few moments later, Hilda was using her coach's whistle to get everyone's attention and pretty much shrilly profaning nature by doing so.

Hilda announced loudly that the girls could go swimming but no one was to go out far enough so as to be over their heads. Giggling, the girls rushed back to their tents, no doubt hot and sweaty in the eighty-degree weather after their long hike. I turned to my two companions, "Want to go in, our hair's still a little wet anyway?" Delia agreed and Amber declined, saying that she was going to get her hair all the ways dry before dark. She did have much longer hair than Delia or I, so I sure didn't blame her.

Delia hurried off to her tent, and I to mine where we donned our suits - pretty similar bikinis, only hers was fire engine red and mine was emerald green. She met me at the gravelly shore where girls were already squealing loudly about the water being cool. It wasn't really that cool in the shallows, so I suspected they were dramatizing. I saw Alyssa and Holly each wearing daringly skimpy bikinis and waved at them. I leaned over to Delia's ear and whispered, "The only way you could look any sexier is without the bikini." She giggled and whispered back that I'd stolen her line that she was going to use about me.

We waded on out a ways, when Delia got sidetracked by a group of three girls asking her a question. Seeing myself not too far from where Alyssa and Holly stood in shoulder deep water close to each other, I swam up to them and pulled up right in front of them and they greeted me with smiles but wordlessly. I cocked an eyebrow and grinned, "If I was to guess, you girls have each other's hands in each other's bathing suits."

"Of course," replied Holly slowly and lazily, "Sex is pretty scarce around here."

"Ooo," cooed Alyssa, no doubt in response to something Holly was doing to her, "Pretty nice company you've been keeping Claire. Amber Evening and Delia Greenwood. You looked like three pretty sexy musketeers around that picnic table. Got any good stories to tell?"

"You swear to never tell a soul, and I mean seriously! School teachers have to be careful with their reputations, you know?" I actually made each of them swear, and then I said, "First we went to lunch and had a few drinks at a restaurant down the road, and then we went skinny dipping at a waterfall and went back behind the water into this little cave. We kind of played in the water, and Delia and I kissed while Amber watched. It was no big deal, but I'm afraid it was probably much more pleasant than your hike."

"Sounds pretty hot to me!" said Holly, a little round eyed. "I mean Delia, maybe, but I always thought Amber had chemicals for blood."

"She is known around the school for never smiling," contributed Alyssa, "I mean she's nice enough and always polite, but I didn't think she even has a sense of humor."

I had to laugh, while the puzzled girls just stared at me. "She's got a great sense of humor and her smile would melt your heart and heat your crotch, and I'm not kidding. Don't you realize you only see the professional side of these people, and what a narrow opening into the soul that is? You sure wouldn't recognize me either, not when I'm hard at work at my job! And Delia is a hoot! She's funny, kinky and even a little daring - skinny dipping and going behind the waterfall was her idea." Both girls looked so amazed it started me laughing again. "Just remember you swore to keep that secret, even from them, even if you get to know one or both intimately in the future. If one of them ever tells you the story, act surprised!"

I saw Delia looking around, so I swam back to her and we chatted until we felt prune-like enough to retreat from the water. I walked back to her tent with her and went inside. Her tent mate was nowhere around, so I gave her my address and phone number which she entered into her phone. When she was finished, I took a quick peek out of the door of her tent and no one was nearby. I turned back to her and said, "I hope you plan to use that information and give me a call so we can get together for an evening at my place, say Wednesday night would be nice."

She stepped close to me and put her hands on my hips, "Wednesday night it is, then. Like I said Claire, I hadn't even thought about going that way before, but," and she gave a little shiver, "But that was really powerful, and I do want to finish what we started." I inched forward and raised my face and she kissed me, it was a very soft, very wet kiss. Then she pushed me back and half turned away. "Damn girl! You make me so hot so fast! I don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight!"

I smiled and she looked at me, "If I can't seduce Amber into doing it for me, I plan to wait until she's asleep and jack off. That should work for you, too." I shrugged, "After all, a girl's gotta get her sleep."

Delia made a face, "I don't think I want to seduce my roommate, so I guess I'll wait for her to go to sleep. Good luck with Amber though, she's got a hot body, but she is a bit, um, inhibited."

I grinned, "You just have the wrong slant, Delia. Amber is a bit inhibited, but she hasn't had sex for two years, so she's crazy-horny whether she knows it or not!" I waved bye and set off for my own tent to change out of my suit.

I wasn't too surprised to hear Amber coming in almost on my heels. She sat cross-legged and watched me strip, dry and dress with great and obvious interest. I giggled, "Well you could at least pretend you aren't inspecting every inch of my body!"

"Why should I?" asked Amber with a great deal of satisfaction like she had been waiting for that question. "You know, most men would have paid at least forty dollars for a floor show like that! And I got it free!" She looked thoughtful and said, "You figure about an hour until dinner?" I nodded, so she continued, "Do you think that restaurant would sell me a bottle of vodka and some orange juice to mix it with?"

"If they aren't willing, you could always flirt with the bartender until he was willing. Why do you want the booze?" I was wondering what she would say, because I was pretty sure I knew why she wanted it.

She gave me a look like I'd asked a silly question, "John Courage, I guess. See I figure you're going to try really hard to get into my pants tonight, and I've come to like you so much, I thought I'd make it a little easier for you."

I laughed because that was what I figured she wanted it for, so I went over to my purse and handed her a fifty-dollar bill, "Maybe if you offered him this it will make it a little easier. And hey, since it's for my benefit, it's only fair I pay for the drinks." She looked dubiously at the fifty, and started to object, "Honey, it's only money, and believe me, I have plenty more where that came from, besides I wouldn't mind a drink or two myself. We can have a little party, put on hats, woo-hoo!"

She grinned, took the fifty and grabbed her purse, and at the tent exit paused dramatically, and said, "I'll be back." I think she was imitating Arnold Schwarzenegger. She was back before dinner, too. She had a small Styrofoam ice chest, a bag of ice, a bottle of vodka and some orange juice in a plastic container. She arranged it all in the ice chest efficiently, patted on the lid and turned to look at me with her hands on her hips and triumph written all over her face and giving me her fabulous sexy grin.

"You're my kind of woman, Amber!" I smiled back at her, "It's almost time for supper, and I suspect its hot dogs again!" But I'd underestimated Hilda Sinclair this time as she had come up with a large grille and was grilling chicken, sausage and burgers. There were also large plastic tubs full of coleslaw and potato salad, and a variety of soft drinks. I knew the girls had to contribute 40 dollars a head for the weekend, but a good-sized chunk of it had to have been for this feast. There weren't enough picnic tables to go around, but Delia, Amber and I found a comfy place to sit cross-legged under a tree. We sat in a triangle, our knees all touching and balanced the plates in our laps as best we could.

"I noticed you waving to Alyssa and Holly and later, talking to them in the water," observed Delia, "So I take it you know the Terrible Two?"

"Yes," I smiled, "Alyssa lives next door to me, and Holly just a few houses down. We're pretty good friends. Last summer I hired Alyssa to work with me in my garden and we got to know each other well. They're great girls! Why do you call them the terrible two?"

Amber grinned, "Actually that's a name they made up for themselves in a little play they wrote, directed and starred in when they were in drama class a year ago. Everyone has called them that ever since. You know, they're both straight A students, too. And they are wonderful girls - I've never seen two girls so popular with all the cliques. Everybody loves them and all the boys lust for them."

Delia laughed, "Oh that's the truth, everything you said! I even think Ms Talbot likes them, and she doesn't like anybody!" Delia gestured with a chicken leg, "You see everybody knows that if you need anything, all you have to do is ask one or both of those girls, and they'll come through for you. There was this time when one of the boys was injured and need a series of knee operations and he was from a poor family. It was going to be expensive, but these girls went on a campaign to raise money for his medical care - and oh, you should have seen it!"

"Yeah, they didn't just stop at the school, either," contributed Amber, "They hit up the two other high schools, the Junior Commerce, a couple of churches and who knows who all else. They did a number of benefits and in the end, they raised maybe a couple of hundred thousand dollars - and that was in their sophomore year!" Right then, Holly and Alyssa walked up, burdened with plates and drinks and asked politely if they could join us. We all said sure, and after much shifting and juggling we all managed to be seated in a circle of five.

"Sorry to butt in like this," said Alyssa earnestly, "but Claire was bragging to us earlier about how she could make Ms Evening smile, and we came to see if it was true."

With complete seriousness, Holly echoed, "I'd walk five miles through fire to see something like that!" Of course we all busted out laughing with Amber blushing, grinning, and joining the laughter herself.

Delia gained enough control to say, "Well I like that! Here me and Amber worked our butts off trying to get Miss Redhead Egghead's nose out of a book and come outside, and for a reward she goes around telling stories about her betters!"

"Ha!" declared Amber, "Do you girls want to know the truth?" When they both nodded eagerly, she said, "These two kidnapped me and tried to drag me off into the woods for some nefarious and doubtlessly evil scheme, and then they both chickened out when they thought the ticks might eat them!"

I shrugged and admitted, "Well that is a lot closer to the truth." We all laughed and joked and I had more fun at a social event than I had in many years, and I loved all my companions for it! It was a little after nine when Amber, Delia and I got back to our tent.

Delia followed us inside and asked, "Do you two mind if we sit and talk just a minute." We both said sure and pulled our sleeping bags together to make a pallet for us all to sit together, and we all sat down again in a cross-legged triangle so close our knees were touching. Delia spoke again, "Look I know that none of us really knows each other real well yet, but take me. I'm single because I don't have much time for socializing. I teach during the day, so Amber has known me for a couple of years. Tuesdays and Thursday nights I go to school, working on my Masters in Fine Arts, and to tell you the truth, I don't even have any friends. Until today, when the three of us got together."

She held up her hands, palms outward, "Now I admit there is a sexual element going on here between the three of us." She turned to Amber, "Claire and I are going to get together Wednesday night, if what happens is what I hope is going to happen, we're going to fuck each other's brains out."

I blushed and touched her on the knee, "I promise you that is exactly what is going to happen." I said softly.

She looked me in the eyes a moment and gave another little shiver and a small smile, then she turned back to Amber, "Amber, sweetheart, I have to tell you, I haven't even had sex with a woman yet, but I really want to be with you, too. And one way or another, I'm going to wear you down until you and I get together, and I'm just telling you that up front."

Amber looked a little stunned and had turned pretty red, but she answered calmly enough, "Don't worry, Delia, I have an idea my inhibitions about that sort of thing will be crumbling soon," she gave me an almost annoyed sideways glance, "and probably tonight. And well," she turned even redder, "I'm very attracted to you too. Watching you two today put a picture in my mind that I don't think I could ever forget." She looked at each of us with just a hint of defiance, "And I don't want to forget about it either."

Delia took a deep breath, "Okay, what I'm trying to say really is that I'll admit that there is a sexual element here, but I feel like something more permanent has happened today, and that is that we have found in each other a chance to be life-long friends. I already care about you both very much. I wanted you to know that. It really hurts my heart that this day has to end, but I'm going to comfort myself with the hope that it will be the first of many such days. And maybe if we can tone down the hormones for just a minute, you can both tell me what you think of that."

"Honey, I feel the same way as you do," I said truthfully.

"And so do I," chipped in Amber seriously, "Only, I don't know about toning down the hormones. I'm not a spigot, you know. You get me so hot that I've practically wet my pants, and then you throw out this, 'seriously folks' routine. But you can count on me, Delia!" She turned to me and muttered, "You do realize she just did a lot of your work for you?" We all giggled.

"You know," I said slowly, looking into Delia's lovely dark eyes, "the day doesn't have to end this early. After lights out, you could spend the night with us."

"I think I would like that, Delia," said Amber a little breathlessly, only looking a little walleyed at her own boldness.

"I might be missed, and even if that isn't likely," she raised her hand to Amber's cheek, "when a girl loses her virginity, it really should be one on one." She grinned and added, "That's how it's going to be for me on Wednesday night, and I wouldn't want it any other way. But I am a little jealous of your getting in there ahead of me." And I thought Amber couldn't turn any redder. Wrong again, Claire!

Delia said, "And just one more thing from both of you," she looked at each of us and continued, "Since I have to spend the night with my right hand, can I give each of you a really good kiss goodnight?"

I put my hand on her thigh and squeezed, and Amber said, "Please do, and make it as good and long of a kiss as you like."

I stood up and turned off the lantern Amber had hung from the top of the tent. The tent plunged into darkness, but there was a full moon and I could still see quite well, from the light from the mosquito net windows and door. I started to sit back down, but saw that Delia was lying on top of Amber. I stretched out beside them, rested my head on my hand, propped up by my elbow and watched them kiss. Amber had her arms around Delia, and Delia had her hands in Amber's hair. As they kissed, Amber's legs spread wider and then wrapped behind Delia's thighs. They were breathing heavily through their noses, their mouths locked together, and Delia's hips were grinding slightly in between Amber's open thighs. Then despite my being just inches away, Delia whispered something into Amber's ear so softly that I couldn't hear it. Amber almost feverishly kissed Delia's lips with two additional brief kisses, then Delia rose to her knees.

I rolled on my back and spread my legs for her to crawl on top of me. She settled on me and with her lips almost touching mine, she panted softly and whispered, "Damn, that Amber is such a good kisser! Give me a second to catch my breath, honey." I giggled, especially since Delia's hips were grinding in between my legs.

"If you really want to calm down," I whispered, "you might try not fucking me for a moment." We both giggled and suddenly Delia was kissing me passionately, her tongue slipping into my mouth and licking me everywhere inside. I became aware of her hard nipples pressing against my breasts, and her hips were still gently and slowly moving on my pussy, grinding me into what could easily turn into an orgasm if she kept it up for very long. My legs opened a little wider, welcoming her into me, and I slid my legs along the back of hers, enjoying the feeling of our legs naked flesh rubbing warmly against each other. Then I began to fuck her back, pressing my pussy upward when she pressed down. Delia gave a low moan into my mouth, and I held her tightly to me with my arms and legs wrapped around her.

I wasn't that far from orgasm when Delia stopped kissing me and put her thick lips to my ear and very quietly whispered, "Thank you for everything, but especially for this kiss." I figured then that she had probably said the same thing to Amber because the urge to taste her lips again was irresistible. I managed to give her three short kisses before she rolled off of me and lay on her back, panting. Her body was sprawled between me and Amber and still half on top of each of us since Amber had moved so close to watch Delia kiss me. I saw Amber reach up and cup Delia's left breast, and I moved my right hand down to grasp Delia's shorts-covered pussy and gave her a firm squeeze.

"Oh shit!" hissed Delia, her hips bucking up against my hand. I knew she was having an orgasm and that excited me terrifically, so I kept rubbing and squeezing her curved groin while her hips trembled and shook. Amber was squeezing Delia's breast and kissing her on her neck. Delia let out a low quiet moan and put her hand on top of mine pressing me harder against her pussy. I could feel a distinct dampness on her shorts now and knew she was soaking herself as her faint smell began to perfume the tent. After a few more moments, the movements in Delia's hips eased and she giggled as she pulled my hand away, "Sorry, ladies," she whispered, still giggling, "I really didn't mean for that to happen. It just came over me."