Neighborhood Thrills Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelios
Pelios
1,051 Followers

Amber smiled turning herself from what I thought of now as pretty into drop-dead gorgeous. "I still can't believe that you're not just trying to get in my pants. But if you want to know, I might feel the same way about you." Her smile dropped away, "It's already gone far enough that you're really going to hurt me, Claire if your motives are shallow. That's why I don't want to have sex with you; I just know that I'll go off the deep-end if we have sex - and I'll lose all control of my emotions. And I know I'm going to give in, and then I will fall in love with you, and then if you turn out not to be for real, I'll be a worse basket-case that I was when my husband left me. Can't you understand the danger to me here?" She looked at me pleadingly.

"Of course I can, darling. But can't you understand that your real argument is 'what if I turn out to be someone I'm not?' And it's not like we can separate sex from love can we?" I waved my arms helplessly, "Or I guess we could. But how's that going to be with both of us sharing Delia and not each other? Oh, what's the use, now I sound like I'm trying to talk you into bed." I shook my head in disgust and tried to turn my mind back to what Amber was doing with my leg. "Maybe it's time to switch to my other leg."

"You haven't even kissed me yet," Amber said idly, obediently oiling my other calf. "You saw how fast I got hot when Delia kissed me." She smiled, maybe not directly at me because she was looking at my leg, "Maybe I shouldn't give advice on how to seduce me." She started to look funny at my leg as she was rubbing it. "At first I didn't see it, but now I think I've caught it from you. I'm starting to get turned on by rubbing a woman's legs."

"I suspected my romantic feelings with Paula but I didn't really know until the first time we kissed. Paula felt it too. She's very intuitive and intelligent. I wish I could ask her what to do right now." I sighed.

Gently, Amber set down my leg and wiped her hands on her sweat-shirt, "I think she'd tell you to turn off the lights and kiss me - to quit being chicken and find out if how you feel is real." She scratched her head, "What IS this compulsion I have to give you advice on seducing me?"

"Oh, that's just because you're crazy-horny out of your mind," I giggled. I stood and turned out the lights. I saw Amber set a side the bottle of oil, and we lay down on our backs side by side. "Why did you follow me into the shower? You didn't really need the shower?"

"I enjoy looking at beautiful naked women?" I felt her shrug.

I answered, "I enjoy looking at you naked, too. You're really beautiful, Amber."

"All you want is to make your face stinky with my pussy smell." She accused.

"That's just not true," I answered, "I also want to make your face stinky with my pussy smell, so we can kiss and smell our own pussies at the same time." We both giggled.

I turned toward her and stroked her cheek with my palm. She turned toward me, and I could see moonlight reflected in her lovely dark eyes. I leaned close to her and touched our lips together lightly. I kissed her and her lips molded to mine instantly like the shape of her mouth had been designed for the shape of my mouth. It was a startlingly sweet feeling and soon followed by her tongue seeking mine. Amber licked delicately at my tongue and when I tried to force more contact with her tongue it withdrew forcing me to follow it into her mouth, and her mouth closed on my tongue and sucked it deeper inside her, and she licked the underside of my tongue with the tip of hers. It was a bold, beautiful kiss that seemed to throb through my body and vibrated in my loins. Oh yes, this was another woman I could fall in love with.

Her breathing grew heavier through her nose and I had trouble hearing it because I was practically snorting through my nose, trying to drink in her divine kiss. The touch of her dainty fingers on my neck made me tremble and I moaned. She licked into my mouth with a surprisingly long tongue and I sucked and slurped on it eagerly. Her fingers slid into my hair pulling me into her, and I found my hand on her left breast and felt her nipple already erect and pressing against my palm. Amber's left leg slid over my hip and pulled my hips to hers, and then she rolled on top of me, kissing me with more and more passion, her hands pulling up my tee-shirt. Our kiss finally broke as she pulled my shirt over my head.

Instead of going back to kissing my mouth, she was hungrily devouring my breasts with kisses, stopping only occasionally to suck and nibble on my nipples. She was arching her back to keep her hips in contact with mine, and Amber was quite frankly fucking me by rubbing our pussies together. The effect was lessened by the barrier of our shorts but it was by no means ineffective, and I was panting with need. "Oh Amber, you were so right. I should have kissed you sooner. And Delia was right, too. You're an amazing kisser." Amber finally stopped thrusting her hips into mine as slid downward to tongue my navel, her hands sliding over every inch of my upper and lower abdomen. "Amber, honey, I'm getting so hot!" I whispered fiercely.

"I know, darling," whispered Amber as she started unbuttoning my shorts, "But I'm going to take care of you real soon, I promise!" She raised my legs and pulled my shorts up over my feet. I was puzzled that she'd left my panties on, especially when she stood and striped herself naked before kneeling between my legs where she began to pepper my thighs with kisses. When I felt her start kissing my panties, I moaned softly, and she moaned too, and I heard her murmur as she nuzzled my panties down in the crevice, "God, this is the sexiest thing I've ever done! So sweet...just smell divine..." And her kisses became French getting my panties even wetter than they were. I lost all patience and hooked my thumbs in my panties, and though she muttered, "Spoil sport!" she didn't actually stop me from stripping them off.

Amber lay between my legs and kissed me on the mouth, our pussies rubbing into each other intriguingly. "Okay, Claire. I can't believe how much I suddenly want this but I'm going to bring you some sweet relief, and thanks for letting me go first!" She moved quickly down my body and settled between my legs. It was too dark for a detailed inspection, so she just started right in, exploring the inside of my pussy with her nose, tongue and fingers, then after a brief exploration, she started hard at work on my hood and vagina with her tongue and fingers. I was so aroused when she began that it didn't take me long at all to begin a really terrific orgasm. I think she was a little surprised at how wet I could be, and I felt ashamed at not having warned her, although I was a little reassured by her swallowing noises.

When she crawled back up beside me, I told her, "I'm so sorry that I forgot to warn you about me. I'm really wet down there, and it gets much worse during an orgasm."

She giggled, "I was kind of surprised but let's just say it was a pleasant surprise for me. Go ahead and get a quick rest, but I am kind of getting anxious now..." She looked at me seriously for a moment, "Um, maybe I should warn you though. I get pretty damn wet too, and while I'm self-disciplined enough to control my noise, I sometimes lose it in my hips and legs."

I smiled, looking into her loving eyes, "So now you not only want me in your pants, you plan to give me a rough ride? Well, meet the bronco-buster, lady, cause I'll sure stay for the ride!" She giggled, then made a little high-pitched squeak of surprise when I rolled over on her, already kissing her passionately. She kissed back with gusto, pushing her tongue in my mouth, wrapping her freckled legs around me and pumping at me with her hips. I had yearned for her freckled breasts from the first moment I had seen them, so she suffered me to spend some time, kissing and licking them. Then when she became a little impatient, she began pushing my head down her body.

I looked up at her after tonguing her navel, "So I guess you're not going to give me time to kiss and lick your sexy legs like I've wanted to do since I first saw them."

"I'll follow you home tomorrow night," she panted, "and we can do anything you like in the light, but right now, I really need to get there, you know?"

And I did know, and so I got busy. I settled between her legs and took a deep breath while spreading her with my fingers. She smelled wonderful and very aroused. I licked the salt away around the outside of her lips and along the edges, and then found her a little salty inside her puffy outer lips, but her inner lips were all sweetness and musk, and she was indeed very wet already. Her outer lips were large enough that she engulfed most of my mouth and nose when I licked in her vagina, and then after well-oiling my tongue and began licking and sucking at her hood, which was much larger than my own, her nubbin of a clit hidden entirely inside. It took a little experimentation to find the right spots, and then her little nubbin finally made its appearance known to at least the tip of my tongue as I tongued inside her hood.

I found she particularly loved it when I licked inside of her hood to touch the tip of her clit with the tip of my tongue and then used my teeth to nip gently at her hood. She was only able to tolerate a little bit of this before beginning her orgasm. She was sure right about her hips and legs though. I was trying to lap from her vagina, which was releasing a pretty steady flow of pussy juice, and using my fingers to continue lightly pinching her hood, but her hips were bucking and wriggling making it difficult for me to keep up with her. Her fists were pounding the pallet and her legs were as all over the place as her hips, but true to her word, she was nearly silent except for some tensely controlled and quiet grunts. Finally, on one of her upswings, I slipped my head down and stuck my tongue up her asshole.

"Umph!" she grunted a little louder, her hips hovering in the air and seeming to pivot on my tongue. She grunted several more times, her back completely arched off the pallet, touching earth with only her shoulders and feet, and I just kept driving my tongue into her quivering bottom over and over despite the rigid tension in her butt cheeks. Finally, she just collapsed panting so heavily that I was scared for her for a few moments. I cradled her head and shoulders against my breasts, until she had her breathing under control. She pulled away from me, lying on her back her arms lying outstretched and her legs as well, like she was making a snow angel. "You... stuck... your... tongue... up... my... butt!" She panted out one word at a time.

"Well, it seemed like a really good idea at the time." I said softly, "No one ever did that to you before?" She shook her head dramatically from side to side. "You see dear, with the right timing, it can greatly heighten the effect of an orgasm."

"No shit!" she gasped.

I shrugged, "Thankfully there were no feces involved," I quipped in agreement, wondering if she was angry or what, so I asked, "Are you mad at me for doing that to you?"

"God no!" she said, getting better under control by the second now, "But it was so, so fantastically unexpected! And wow, did it work! That orgasm was bigger than every other orgasm I ever had - all put together!" She looked a little fearfully at me, "That was so big, it was a little scary!" Then she smiled, "I guess I'm a lesbian and never had a clue, well, clues maybe, but I sure wouldn't admit it. I do now though," she giggled, "I'm so down on men right now anyway, the idea isn't bothering me a bit."

"What say we get under the covers, do a little laid back kissing and maybe feel each other up until we come again, and then go to sleep?" Amber agreed and that's just what we did.

Pelios
Pelios
1,051 Followers