Neighborly Relations Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R_D_Eddy
R_D_Eddy
480 Followers

"Holy fuck." Tillman had to adjust himself, slipping a hand into his pants to unfold his hard-on. Of course Elaine saw him do it, but it couldn't be helped. "You mom's kinda kinky," he said to her quickly.

"So am I, once you get to know me," Elaine said, licking her lips.

"Get at room, you two," Danny whispered, watching his mother kiss down over the swelling expanse of Terry Carter's belly to kneel between her legs, fingers probing and tongue circling the swollen clit.

"Let's go," Elaine said.

"No." Both boys in unison. Then they laughed.

"Hey, if you don't mind me watching your mom eat snatch, I don't mind staying."

"If you like it so much, why don't you jerk off?" Elaine said. She kept her eyes on the door to the living room and prayed that Tania Mosswell wouldn't come into this room.

"Don't mind if I do," said Danny, but made no move to do so.

A dark form approached the dining room, moving just to the other side of the door, but then turned back and disappeared again. Patty Trent came through laughing and snatched up the bottle, saying something to Emily as she swatted her bottom playfully. The women draped over the dining room table got up and followed her into the other room as Elaine sighed in relief, Danny moaned in frustration, and Tillman stood silently staring into the empty room.

"This is weird enough for me," Tillman said, quietly. "I'm going home. Okay?"

"Yeah, we are, too," Danny said. Good night, Till."

They followed him to the street and parted, each walking slowly to their own homes.

"That was close," Elaine said.

"What, cause Till's mom was there?"

"Did you see her? Did he see her?"

"He was too busy looking at mom sucking clit to look at anything else," Danny said. "I don't think he saw her."

But Tillman Mosswell had seen his mother. Not much, just a glimpse of her face and her breasts over the table before she returned to the other room, but she was the only black woman in the neighborhood, wasn't she?

He walked home feeling conflicted and ill at ease. That was his mother at some lesbian daisy chain. His mom! And yet his cock was still rigid within his pants. He was still excited as hell. What did that say about him?

All he knew now was that he wanted to get off. He'd think about what it meant tomorrow.

#

Tania had been called back by Jenny, asking if she wanted to try out Patty and Emily's toy. She did, of course, because she never did anything half way. Patty retrieved the wine and invited the other two back to watch something that the kids would have been very interested in seeing. The strap-on orgy.

Tania Mosswell kissed Jenny Peterson fully on the lips, her tongue exploring, lips sucking, as her hands grasped Jenny's full breasts and thumbed her nipples. Then she kissed down to those breasts, sucking both nipples and squeezing, marveling at the feeling of those luscious mounds of flesh. She continued down, licking at the plastic shaft extending from the leather harness around Jenny's hips. She sucked Jenny's cock. Stroked it, and then laid down on the floor and opened her legs.

Jenny's breasts pressed briefly against her own, soft and hot. Jenny's hand rubbed down over her belly and then down to slip her thumb into her pussy. Tania sighed, lifting her hips.

"What would you like me to do?" Jenny asked softly as the other women sat around them, watching hungrily.

"Do me with that thing," Tania said, her eyes half closed but aware of the other woman's scrutiny.

"What was that? What do you want?"

"Fuck me, Jenny," Tania sighed. "Put that thing in my pussy and pump that white ass, girl. Fuck me."

Jenny rubbed the head of the plastic cock over Tania's labia and her clit, causing her to shiver and twitch. She moved it down to the entrance and pushed it in just slightly. In and out. Everyone watched how the dildo slipped into the dark skinned pussy and pulled a circle of pink flesh out when it withdrew. The other women fingered themselves as they watched.

"Just do it!" Tania screamed out, reaching to grasp Jenny's ass and pull her closer. "Fuck me, bitch!"

Jenny thrust the dildo home in Tania's pussy and began fucking her in earnest. Harder, faster, as deep as she could go until Tania emitted a low growl that grew into a high pitched scream of delight. "Shit yeah! Oh, fuck yeah!" Tania cried out, wrapping her legs around Jenny's pumping butt and digging her fingernails into her back. "Oh, God, girl! Oh, holy God!"

And then she collapsed on the floor, twitching slightly as Jenny withdrew and sat back on her haunches. These white ladies weren't stuck up at all.

#

"I guess they invited you in," Robert Mosswell said, when his wife came home at eleven smelling of alcohol and some other scent he couldn't quite place. "What were they doing?"

"Playing pinochle," she answered, somewhat dreamily. "I'm going to shower and go t bed. Okay?"

"Fine. I'll be up later."

She climbed the stairs to their bedroom unaware of her son's eyes watching her go. She didn't see the small smile as he looked from her and out to his father in the living room. After she was gone, he returned to his room in the basement idly rubbing at the bulge in his pants.

#

"How was the card game?" Robert Porter asked when Emily entered the bedroom where he was seated in bed reading a book.

"Great," she said. "But I'm a little drunk." She continued past to the bathroom, unbuttoning her blouse.

"Oh, so it was that kind of card game," he teased.

Emily turned abruptly, wobbling slightly. "What kind of card game?" she asked seriously. "What did you mean?"

"A drunken card game," he answered, confused by her tone. "What other kind could it be?"

Emily smiled then. "I thought all card games were drunken ones," she said. "Gotta shower and get some sleep."

"Good idea. Should I be playing with myself to get ready for when you come out?" he asked.

"Better not bother," she said as the water began flowing. "I'm kinda drunk."

"Just the way I like you," Robert said, laughing. But she didn't hear him beyond the sound of the shower running.

#

Emily and Danny were seated side by side on Danny's bed watching their trove of videos. They were both naked and aroused and each worked to pleasure themselves in their own way.

Elaine moved her humming vibrator inside her pussy, while Danny slowly stroked his fist over his oiled shaft. Elaine found herself watching him more than the videos until the images of the Burton family came up. Then she concentrated, licking her lips slightly and feeling her orgasm grow. She moaned, leaning back on one elbow as her pussy contracted on the vibrator. A small yip escaped her lips as the orgasm hit her, turning into a strangled cry as she thrust the tool deep and fast and fell back on the bed.

Danny ignored the show then and turned toward her, kneeling on the bed and stroking himself with one hand while smoothing the other over the head of his cock. He was almost ready and wondered if she'd mind him cumming on her again.

"Put it on the one of Mom and Dad," Elaine said. "Half way through."

Frustrated, Danny stopped pumping and used the mouse to change the show. He parents were on screen in the basement now. He jumped ahead to the spot he knew she wanted. His mother was seated on the couch, sucking his father's rigid cock. She said something, and his dad stepped back, laughing. Standing about a foot away from his wife's smiling face, he began stroking himself quickly.

Elaine removed her vibrator and rubbed her clit in tempo with her father's stroking. "Hey bro, do you think you can hit my mouth?" she asked, opening wide.

"Watch me." Danny returned to the bed, kneeling beside his sister and pumping his cock as fast as he could. He imagined it in Elaine's mouth, imagined her milking him with her lips.

Elaine was imagining that her father was in the room with them. She watched them both pumping their cocks, waiting to be showered with jism. Her father came first, spattering her mom's face and chest with hot goo on screen.

Danny came a second later. He managed to hit his sister's mouth, but mostly he coated her upturned, laughing face. And then he fell onto the bed, sated and happy.

Elaine savored the feeling of Danny's hot spunk on her face. She rolled the gob entered her mouth around on her tongue, trying to decide what it tasted like. Nothing. It tasted like cum.

She wondered if Tillman's cum would taste any differently.

To be Continued . . .

R_D_Eddy
R_D_Eddy
480 Followers