Neighborly Relations Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that a problem? I mean, for the kids and their party."

Robert hadn't really wanted to talk to Kent about the event. He knew Cathy well enough to know she would tell her parents about Danny and Elaine, and, by extension, all four of them. He was afraid the man might want to talk about their lifestyle. Compare notes, or something. He wasn't sure how it might come up, but he just didn't want to have that discussion with him.

Kent chuckled. "They might end up with a thirty-six year-old party crasher."

"She'd embarrass her son like that?"

"Not intentionally, I don't suppose. Say, if she does show up, I know exactly what you should do," Kent said, laughing outright now. "You should throw a bag over her head and tie her up butt naked."

"What?" Robert wasn't sure that was really good advice.

"I'm not shitting you. She'll scream bloody murder, of course, but I promise she'll enjoy it in the end."

"Sure, right," Robert scoffed. "Then what? Lock her in a closet?"

"Do whatever you want with her. Spank her. Fuck the hell out of her. Whatever you do she'll like. She likes that sort of shit."

"I'll take that under advisement," Robert said, skeptically.

"Give me a call. I'll come over and take care of her." Kent Burton hung up the phone still laughing.

#

Friday. Five-thirty p.m..

Tillman stepped out of the shower and nearly collided with his naked sister waiting outside the curtain.

"Damn, you're sneaky," he said, shivering slightly in the cool air.

"You getting all clean for my going away party?" she asked him, reaching for his cock swaying between his legs. "Going to give me some of that Mosswell meat?"

"Shit, Sherona, that's no question to ask your brother," he said, grinning. "Maybe I'm going to clean up my act and not fuck my sister this time. Ever think of that?"

"Won't happen," she said, licking her lip. "I won't let that happen."

"I won't either," Tillman admitted. He leaned close and kissed his sister on the lips for the first time outside one of the parties. Their tongues slipped over each other for a moment, their hot breath mingling. "But if I'm going to fuck my sister tonight, she should probably let go of my dick right now."

"What's the matter? You afraid you can't get it up again?"

"No, just how many times I can get it up. Gotta give Elaine Porter at least three good shots, don't I?"

"You don't want to cum in me?" Sherona asked.

"Cum in a rubber, you mean," he said, laughing. "Get yourself on the pill, girl. I'll cum in you day and night if you do that. Hell, Elaine's even on the pill now."

"Okay, stud," Sherona said. She moved her hands around to grasp his muscular buttocks and squeeze them. "Maybe you'll give me a little tongue action in the meantime. You know, so I know you still love me."

"That, I can do," he said.

Sherona sat up on the vanity and leaned back against the mirror, her pussy just at the edge of the marble shelf. Tillman watched her open herself for him, studying her like an anatomy lesson. They hadn't done anything like this since the party, but he'd been thinking about it. And, now that Danny seemed to have lost interest in her, Tillman could see that she'd been thinking about it too. Tillman just couldn't get the taste of his sister's pussy out of his mind, and soon it would be nearly two hundred miles out of reach.

"Come on, Till," Sherona said. "Eat me, honey. I'm dying for that tongue!"

He lowered himself to her, lapping his tongue over her clitoral hood as she grasped the back of his head and rested her feet on his shoulders. She thrust herself up against his mouth, groaning, gasping for breath. And Till man sucked her clit hard between two teeth as he slipped two fingers inside of his sister's body. His cock was hard as a rock now, wanting in on the action.

Sherona had been listening to him shower and masturbating before deciding to sneak in and see what she could get out of her little brother. She was wet. She was primed. Her clit went into overdrive barely five minutes after Tillman began to suck the succulent nectar from her cunt. She kicked his back. She dug her fingernails into his scalp. She screamed in pleasure.

Tillman was only glad that they were in the basement bathroom where their parents wouldn't hear them. He could imagine the scene if they were caught. That thought made him even harder. He had to cum now. Had too. But he was going to buy rubbers before the party. He was out of them now. Oh, well, he'd fuck her anyway.

Sherona's mouth hung open in sexual bliss, and her eyes wore the glazed look of someone well satisfied. This was just too good. They should have been doing it all along. And then Tillman lifted his face and kissed her again, his tongue bringing her own taste to her mouth as his hands found her breasts and mauled them.

Tillman pulled Sherona down from the vanity and held her to him. When she began to kneel before him, he pulled her back up and turned her against the vanity. "I'm going to fuck your ass, girl," he said. "Gonna fill your ass with cum."

"Oh, God, yeah. Do me, brother. Do my ass!"

Her fingers found her pussy and brought her juices out to lubricate her clit. She rubbed herself. Waiting.

Tillman held himself in one hand and spread her butt with the other as she leaned against the vanity and looked at her own sexually heated face in the mirror. He rubbed himself on her anus, using his pre-cum for lubrication, and then he pushed himself roughly inside.

Sherona saw her own eyes widen, and she saw them fill with tears that flowed down her cheeks even as his rhythmic movement in her ass began to heat her loins again. Her tears splashed down on the vanity and were soon joined by a line of drool as she moaned and gasped against her brother's ravaging body.

He was in all the way. He was taking no care for how she felt but only enjoying the soft warmth of her colon and the clenching of her anus. He pushed the cheeks of her butt together and fucked even harder while she cried out. "Oh, shit, fuck my ass hard, little brother! Cum in my ass!"

"I'm going to fill you good," he panted. "Fill you with cream like a chocolate candy. Get on the pill, bitch, and I'll do the same with your cute little black cunt next time."

"Oh, yessss!"

Tillman's dick erupted within his sister's bowel, filling her, heating her further, and completing both of their pleasure as they lay joined against the vanity and looked into each other's faces reflected in the vanity mirror.

Life was good.

#

Robert Mosswell had heard his daughter scream from where he stood at the kitchen sink and hurried down to see what happened. Once there, however, he stopped and stood fidgeting, unsure what to do.

"Oh, God, yeah," his darling daughter said inside the bathroom. "Do me, brother. Do my ass!"

Robert was ashamed that his cock was growing tumescent in his pants as he listened. He was shocked, appalled, horribly excited. He could picture his children so well that he had no problem imagining his daughter's buttocks quivering with each thrust and her large breasts swaying as she pushed back against his boy's cock.

"Oh, shit, fuck my ass hard, little brother! Cum in my ass!" Robert Mosswell gave in to his thoughts and took his own dick out to stroke himself. He closed his eyes and imagined his little girl was calling out to him. "Fuck my ass, daddy! Cum in my ass!"

"Oh, yessss!" Sherona cried out inside the bathroom and Robert Mosswell spewed his creamy load onto the tile floor outside the bathroom door in synchrony with his son's release in his sister's rectum.

"You're going to hell, Bob," he whispered to himself as he put his cock away and grabbed a towel from the clothes hamper and wiped up his ejaculate. "Going to hell for sure."

Right now, it appeared that the kids would be going with him.

CHAPTER THREE, The Party Crasher

"Hi, Mr. Porter. Mrs. Porter." Cathy Burton bounced into the kitchen wearing a pull over top, a wrap skirt, and sandals with no stockings. She was ready to party. "Are you guys coming down to the party?"

"No, Cathy," Robert said. "Though it is tempting."

"It could be a real treat," she said, flirtatiously.

"Don't give yourself so much credit, little missy," Emily said. "We've been known to provide plenty of treats for ourselves.

"Oh, I didn't mean me." Cathy laughed. "Not alone, anyway."

Elaine entered the room then, and hugged Cathy. "You're the first one here," she said. "Where's Carter?"

"He's picking up the cousins."

"Elaine," Emily said. "We're going to go up and get out of the way, so you be sure to listen for the door. Can we trust your friends not to be bringing liquor into the house, or should we stay to make certain?"

"You can trust us," Cathy said. "It's not a drinking party, you know. Besides, Sherona is the only one old enough to buy it and we didn't make any arrangements with her."

"We'll stay sober, Mom," Elaine added.

"Okay, girls. We'll get out of your hair."

Emily and Robert went up quickly, glad to be away from the door before any more guests arrived. There was something creepy about greeting your children's friends when you know they're coming over to have sex with your children. How are you supposed to act? What do you say? Oh, I hope you didn't jerk off today because you're going to need all of your strength? If you need lubricant, just give a shout? Creepy.

Once upstairs, they vowed to remain clothed until the party was over. It would be a hard vow to keep, but if anything did happen they needed to be ready.

What could go wrong at a teen-age sex party? Don't ask.

#

Karen Jenkins was always considered by her husband's varsity football team to be a major hottie. She wasn't a tall woman, but she used what height she had to her advantage displaying shape designed to please both physically and visually. Her body was a series of balls. She had a cute little round butt, nearly perfectly round (artificially enhanced) boobs with round areola, and the cutest, tiniest little round belly on her five foot one inch frame.

Her height and general soft, cushioning look made her the perfect second grade teacher, too. At school with her hair up and wearing a functional suit she was a comforting but businesslike educator of young minds. Bare-ass naked in a room full of high school seniors, she was open for all cummers. The setting made all the difference.

One of the interesting things about Karen Jenkins' life was that her husband still didn't know exactly how good a motivating force she was for his team. Whether he was naturally deaf and blind or was so through sheer will power was hard to tell, but he gave the impression of being totally unaware of such matters. Maybe he just liked having a winning team.

She'd met Bill Chambers through the football team and then met him several more times on their own. When they met there was generally a lot of moaning. She liked Bill because he didn't ask many questions or expect too much. He liked her because she was a soft, squeezable bundle of sexual energy who didn't look at all like anyone in his family.

Bill scratched his head when he read his invitation to the party. It said to bring a date. That didn't seem quite right, somehow, but he supposed it was only fair that he bring someone since he was using everyone else's dates. Karen Jenkins was the only person he could think of who would like such a party and not report them to the cops. He called her. Her husband was out of town. And so his Friday evening was set.

#

"Mrs. Jenkins!" Elaine and Cathy screamed out her name nearly in unison when Bill ushered her into the house.

"Oh, my God!" Cathy hugged the woman who had been their second grade teacher.

"What are you . . . How are you . . . I mean, gosh, are you here for the party?" Elaine wasn't sure how to react to this. She'd learned math and English and, well, everything from this woman. Here she was, apparently destined to teach just a little bit more.

"Yes, I am," Karen said. She looked at the girls, thinking, and finally smiling. "Elaine Porter and Cathy Burton!" she exclaimed. "My goodness, look how you've grown up."

"Wait till you see them later. Then you'll see how grown up they are," Bill said, snickering. "You guys know each other?"

"She was our second grade teacher!" Cathy squealed. "God, how cool!"

"My first year teaching," Karen put in, thinking it important to put an upper limit on her age.

"Man, you know everybody, don't you?" Bill said. "Hey, Cath, are the rest of the gang here?"

"Yup," Elaine said.

"You guys can gab. I'll head on down. Through here?" he asked, heading the wrong direction.

"I'll take you." Cathy took her cousin by the arm and led him back to the basement stairs.

"Mrs. Jenkins," Elaine repeated.

"Yes. Well, you should call me Karen, I think. But, Bill said this was a type of orgy. Is that true?"

"Yes, well . . ."

"Please, honey, don't be embarrassed. I didn't come looking for a tea party."

"Yes, I guess that's what it is. I just didn't expect to have my second grade teacher here with me. Man, this is weird."

"Why don't we just go on down and see if it's weird or not? Right?" Karen said. "After all, we never know what we think about something until we check it out."

That was one of her favorite phrases when she taught Elaine. Her using it now just increased Elaine's feeling of unreality. It might be an odd party.

#

"What do you suppose the kids are up to now?" Emily had been trying to read but just couldn't concentrate on the pages between her thoughts of the party going on downstairs and her husband laying on the bed playing his hard-on sticking up through the placket of his slacks. There were too many distractions.

"Up to about six or seven inches in each other, I'd guess. Come over here and I'll demonstrate."

"Yes, dear, your cock is quite lovely," she said. "Why don't you put that away till we can put it to good use?"

"Spoil sport." Robert had to stand and unbutton his pants in order to force his rigid tool back in. "If this gets bent, it might not straighten out again."

"Don't worry. I'll straighten it out." Emily looked back to her book, but all she saw were her naked children.

Emily's cell phone rang in her purse, and, by the time she'd found the purse and dug the phone out, the caller was gone. She redialed, saying, "It was Patty. Probably wants to know how the party is going, too."

"Probably wants to get invited over," Robert laughed.

"Hi, Patty. What's up?" Emily asked when her neighbor picked up on her end.

"It may not be my business," the other woman said. "But did you know that there's a strange woman sneaking around outside your house? She's peeking in the basement windows."

#

Doris Burton Chambers was the nervous type. A small, naturally buxom woman, she tended to move in abrupt bursts and then hover as though waiting for something to go wrong. Her husband had often commented that the only time she wasn't jumpy was when they were having sex. And, since it was always the more the merrier with Doris, she was especially relaxed when she was with her family.

Now that her husband was gone, her son was the only one around to temper her natural nervousness. Unfortunately, he wasn't inclined to do so. She had come to his bed on the evening of his 18th birthday wearing a silk robe over a whole lot of nothing and told him their family story almost simultaneous to her performing a fine feat of fellatio on his hard pecker. He'd pretty much known about the family, but he figured he'd wait for her to make a move. And, while he did look forward to it, he didn't expect it so soon.

He liked screwing his mom. She was a crazy lady in the sack. He just didn't like being on call to screw her. She was great, and he loved her, but she wasn't one for exercise and she drank too much to maintain a tight physique, so he did get a bit tired of her rather wobbly body. These parties, and those of his family, were a welcome relief to his steady diet of mom pussy at home. He was glad to get out from under her watchful eye.

Except, of course, he wasn't out from under anything. She was outside lying in the grass and peering through the emergency exit window at the party in progress. What was he doing? What was she missing? Why couldn't she have been his date? Who did he bring? Would the girls there be treating her little boy right?

She had to find out, so she parked her car across the street and locked her purse inside carrying her keys in her pocket and sneaked over to the address on the inviation.

Lying as she was with her head and half her chest out over the concrete edge of the oversize window well as she stared in at the party, she was an easy target when the homeowners came sneaking out to defend their turf. Her head was covered by a floral pillow case and her hands bound with plastic handcuffs nearly before she knew they were there.

She almost screamed, but remembered her dear Billy inside. He'd be mortified if he knew she was there.

"Wait, no!" she whispered hoarsely. "My son, I, don't . . ."

"Quiet," Robert hissed. "Unless you want your boy to know you're spying on him."

No, her captor was right. She couldn't make any noise, so when they stood her up and commanded her to come with them, she complied quietly. She walked between the two people (a man and a woman, she thought), each holding one elbow, and walked meekly into the house.

Once inside, they helped her walk up a flight of stairs and took her into a bedroom. They used tape (she could hear it making that screechy sound coming off of the dispenser) to hold the pillow case securely around her neck, and then tied her by her ankle to something with enough rope to allow her to lay down on a bed or walk about two steps from it.

"I didn't mean any harm," she said, as calmly as possible. "I just wanted to check up on my little boy."

"Little boy?" a woman said, laughing. "Jesus."

"Sit down and shut up." A man's voice again. The next sound she heard was the door closing behind her departing captors.

She was left alone on the bed with her head covered and her hands bound behind her while she waited for whatever punishment they decided to meet out on her. She was embarrassed, a bit afraid, and definitely beginning to be turned on by the whole thing. She at this point couldn't wait for them to return. She'd change her tune back and forth several times later.

#

"Can you imagine a parent acting like this for any other party their kids might go to?" Emily said when she and Robert returned to the living room. "Sneaking around. Spying through windows. What a bitch."

"This isn't exactly the same as any other . . ."

"I know that," Emily said. "But she's no saint, either. Why doesn't she just come and ask about the party? Stop in and say hi if she wants to check us out." Scowling, Emily stood listening to the sounds from the basement a moment. "What do we do with her now?"

A squeal of laughter erupted downstairs, distracting them for a moment.

"I guess we just do whatever comes to mind," Robert said, looking absently toward the basement. "Have fun."

"Leave her in a closet for a day or two. That comes to mind right off."

"Probably not a very responsible response," he said, thinking up a couple of his own ideas. "We'll let her sit for awhile. Besides, Kent said she likes being tied up."

Emily sat on the couch thinking that she'd much rather go up and punish the spy right now. She'd see how much she enjoyed being tied.

#

Karen Jenkins was wondering about Tillman's big dick about that time, and she was tortured by the anticipation while waiting for the silly party game they were playing to get done. Apparently, they'd tried it before, but Elaine Porter couldn't wait to get naked and rushed the game. This time, the party-goers were determined to play their game of spin the bottle from start to finish.