Neighborly Relations Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had split into two groups of five to play. Whoever the bottle points at takes off an article of clothing and then spins. The next pointee removes something and spins. Etc. If the bottle points back at you on your turn? Take it off baby.

At this point, Tillman Mosswell was in his shorts with an ill concealed woody ready for business. Cathy Burton, who only wore three things to begin with, was naked. Karen Jenkins was in her bra, panties, and pantyhose. In her group, Danny Porter and Ginny Burton were topless but still in their slacks and underwear.

Karen had been wondering what happened when someone was completely nude, but she found out when she spun the bottle to aim at Cathy.

"Draw a card," Danny said, pushing a shoebox filled with folded slips of paper toward Cathy.

Cathy took the card and announced, gleefully, "Masturbate!" That was an activity for which she didn't need a second call. Spreading her legs wide, she began to massage her pussy while looking from one to another of her audience. "Bet you guys want to help," she said. "Of course, then it wouldn't be masturbating. Right teacher?"

"What, oh, no it wouldn't," Karen replied, watching her former student insert fingers into herself and bring her own moisture up to her clit. She didn't actually wish she were helping, since she'd never been with a woman in her life. She wished she were doing. Masturbation would be even better with an audience.

"One minute," Danny called out. "Spin it, Cathy."

The spin pointed at Karen, who removed her bra and let her breasts fall free. She shook them slightly, enjoying the rapt attention of the group. She kept her pantyhose on for some perverse reason. When she spun, it pointed right back at her, so the stockings came off anyway.

Her next spin pointed to Danny. He removed his pants and spun, hitting Ginny, who took off her slacks, and spun right at Cathy, who drew a card.

"Have the person on your right give you oral sex for one minute. If they won't do it, they must remove one article of clothing. If they're naked already, they have no excuse not to do you," she read. "Boy, that's a long one." She turned to her right and said to Karen Jenkins, "Eat me, teacher!"

"Me? No, I can't do that . . ."

"Scared of my little old pussy? Okay then, take it off, teacher! Let's see that educational cunt!" Cathy called out, which lead of course to the revelation that she second grade teacher kept her pussy shaved with a runway of hair cut into a closely cropped arrow pointing to her rather substantial clit.

"Wow," Tillman said, admiring the bit of flesh peeking out of her clitoral hood. It appeared to be the size of the tip of a little finger. "Can I suck it?"

"Wait your turn," Cathy said. "Get naked and pick a card, idiot."

And the game continued.

#

Robert Mosswell had been tortured by his action outside the basement bathroom until he finally had to come clean with his wife. They'd lived on the principle that nothing was so bad that you couldn't talk it through, and he wasn't going to stop now. Still, it wasn't easy.

When Tania Mosswell heard what he'd done, she felt an overwhelming sense of relief. Her own thoughts about Tillman (and Sherona, for that matter) had been troubling her, too, even though she hadn't taken them as far as physical action.

"Come on," she said. "Let's go down there."

"What?"

"Come on."

"What's going on?" Robert asked when they were standing in the bathroom and his wife was looking around with a rapt expression on her face.

"I suppose she was leaning against the vanity," Tania said, assuming that position and looking into the mirror at the reflection of her confused husband. "And she was saying 'fuck my ass, little brother,' or something like that, while you were outside wishing she had said 'fuck my ass, daddy.' Right?"

"Yeah, about that. God, Tania, I'm so sorry."

"No." Tania turned. "Don't be. Really."

"But . . ."

"You know something Bob? I wish is had been me." She turned again, looking at her face in the mirror. "I wish I'd been asking Tillman to fuck my ass. Asking my son to fill me with his cum."

"What?"

"You're not alone, Bob. Don't feel so bad about it."

"Shit." And Robert noticed that his was wife was trembling as she leaned forward and looked into the vainly mirror. Her lower lip seemed thickened and pouted out as though she was cumming.

"Fuck my ass, Tillman," she said. She unbuttoned her slacks. Unzipped them. Leaned on the vanity again. "Fuck my ass, brother."

"Tania, I . . ."

"Fuck your sister's big, black ass, Tillman," she said, louder. "Fill my butt with your creamy, white cum."

"Oh," he said then, and he was trembling now, too. "Oh, yeah, Sherona," he said. "I'll fuck you." Robert dropped his pants, releasing his hard-on. "I'm going to put my cock in your ass and fuck you till you scream." He pulled her slacks down, watching her buttocks quiver when released from the fabric, watching her breath coming in rapid gasps. "Oh, Sherona," he sighed, pressing his cock against the crack of her ass and rubbing lightly.

"Tillman," Tania said.

"Sherona," said her husband.

A moment later, his cock was inside her ass and he was pumping her as he imagined his son had pumped into his daughter. Tania was staring at the mirror, seeing her own tears now, but keeping herself from drooling.

"Oh, Tillman," Tania sighed. "Fuck me. Fuck mama."

"Let Daddy fill your ass with cream, honey," Robert said. "I'm going to cum in you, my darling Sherona."

"Oh, Daddy!" Tania cried out, rubbing her own cunt.

"Mommy!" Robert exclaimed. "I'm going to fill you, Mommy!"

"Do me, Daddy! Do me hard!"

The fantasy continued until they could each picture the other as being the child in question. In the end, it was almost as if they had really had sex with their children. Completing the actual sin wouldn't be much of a step beyond what they'd done when Robert spewed his cum into Tania's ass and they both called out the names of their children. It wouldn't be hard at all.

#

"Okay, bitch. I guess I'll have to teach you what happens to spies around here."

Emily closed the door behind her and leaned against it looking at the woman sitting on the edge of her own bed. Blonde, buxom, maybe a little fat. She looked like a collection of places to fuck and suck and tie down. Emily uncoiled the soft nylon rope she'd brought with her and laid it on the bed. Then she started work with her scissors.

"What are you . . ."

"Shut up." Emily grasped the woman's breast hard, twisting. "Shut, the fuck up."

She tore the blouse open, scattering buttons, and then cut along the sleeves until it fell free of the cuffs binding Doris's arms. She cut the bra between her huge breasts and on each strap and discarded the garment. Pushing Doris back, Emily cut her slacks away, destroying them and the underwear beneath them. Car keys fell out onto the floor. Emily put them on the night stand and finished her work. When the prisoner was naked, she threw the ruined clothing in the corner.

Then, she started working with the rope.

She tied Doris's elbows behind her back loosely and removed the cuffs. Then she brought her wrists to the front and secured them with bondage cuffs. She tied rope on both knees and then behind the woman's neck at a length that held her knees up in a crouching position. She put an old dog collar on Doris's neck and tied a length of rope to that, too.

Next, she pushed Doris over facing away and removed the pillow case. She took a strip of dark cloth and tied it on securely as blindfold.

"What the fuck are you going to do?"

Doris spoke a bit louder than Emily liked, so she retrieved her ruined underwear and stuffed them into her mouth.

"I'm going to have a little fun," Emily said. "Maybe you'll like it. Maybe not. I really don't give a shit."

Emily went to her drawer and took out her toys. She unwrapped her brand new strap on harness and put it on with her normal size dildo in place. Pulling on the woman's leash, she said. "Over. On your knees."

Once Doris was in position with her butt in the air and her face pressed against the bed, Emily climbed behind her and lubricated her fake cock. Doris's scream, even though her gag of underwear, when Emily entered her might have been heard down in the party if the kids weren't making their own noise.

Emily was amazed by how fast she came fucking this strange woman's ass with her fake cock. Control. Power. Combined with the pressure against he clit, it was just too much.

Doris hadn't cum, of course, but the event had ceased to be painful. When Emily stopped, she felt cheated. Soon, however, the dildo returned to her ass, and she could feel a rope being looped twice through her crotch and up to be tied on her elbows. The rope was holding the dildo in her ass now, pushing it in.

Next there were ropes around her chest. They crossed between her tits in an X, up over her shoulders and around again and again in a tightening pattern until her breasts were constricted and Doris could feel her nipples standing out painfully hard.

Emily was panting as she pushed Doris over roughly. Her cunt was so wet her juice seemed to be running down her thighs. She greased Big Wally and spread her prisoner's legs and jammed it into her unprepared pussy. It was rather nice to hear her victim trying to scream through her gag. Nice to see those tears wetting the blindfold.

The rope held both dildos firmly up inside the woman's body now. Wally was too big to take all at once like that. Wally probably hurt. Emily thought that was just fine.

Emily moved up to straddle Doris's face and pulled the underwear out of her mouth and stared down at the woman's strained nipples standing out like projectiles at the end of twin rockets. Her heart was hammering in her chest as she reached back to spread her own buttocks and lowered herself over the other woman's mouth.

"Lick my ass," she said. When there was no move to comply, she pinched one nipple, twisting. "Lick my asshole, bitch. Suck it."

Doris did as she was told.

#

"I've never done a woman," Karen Jenkins said. "I don't know if I can."

"You drew the card," Tillman said. "Ginny's waiting."

"But I . . ."

"But nothing," Danny said. He grabbed the teacher around the waist and pulled her over, holding her down. "If you want cock later, you've got to have pussy now."

Ginny hurried over, giggling, and crouched over the restrained woman's face. "My pussy won't bite you," she said. She rubbed herself on the woman's nose. "You might like it."

"We never know what we think about something until we check it out," Elaine called out from the other group where she was watching Carter Burton sucking his cousin's dick tentatively. "Right teacher?"

"Okay. Fine. Let go," Karen said. She had to admit that Elaine was right. And, as long as she didn't have a choice, there were many things she wouldn't mind trying. Once Danny released her, the two women moved so that Ginny was lying down, and Karen moved her mouth down to taste pussy for the first time. It wasn't bad. No, not at all. She would just do this girl the same way she liked a man to do her. Easy.

While Karen stroked two fingers into Ginny's pussy and lapped at her clit, the remaining members of her group spun the bottle and Danny was given free reign to apply his cock to the teacher's uplifted pussy.

Okay, Karen thought as the young man's cock began stroking back and forth in her cunt. This isn't bad at all.

Karen and Ginny both came, but there wasn't enough time for Danny to do so when their time was up. He spun the bottle. It pointed at Tillman, and Cathy handed him the last card.

"Oh, shit, really?" Tillman said.

"Yes, really," Cathy said, an evil grin on her face.

"Danny," Tillman said. "I guess you get to blow me."

"What?" Danny snatched the card from Tillman's hand and read it. "Where'd this one come from?"

"Good one, eh, Danny?" Elaine winked at him from the other group. Carter and Paul were lying on the floor sucking each other now. "That's my surprise card."

"Shit."

"Hey, if you want some pussy, you've got to have some cock now," Cathy said. "Let's see how good you are at sucking cock."

Tillman laid back on the floor, his cock half erect as he nodded toward the other two boys. "I don't have to do Danny, too, do I?"

"Maybe you'll want to," Cathy said.

"Hey, Till," Sherona called out. "I'd like to see that. Blow that white boy for me."

"Yeah, well I don't think Danny's got the balls to blow me," Tillman replied. "I don't suppose it will matter much what you want to see."

"No balls?" Danny smiled grimly. "I'll show you who's got balls."

#

Robert was sitting anxiously in the living room waiting for his wife to call him up. "I'll shout if I need you," she had said when she took her supplies up the stairs. "I want to have some fun on my own first." So he sat and waited.

The chant of "Blow job! Blow job!" drifted up from the basement, and he heard his wife call out, "Eat me!" upstairs. Robert's cock was so hard he was afraid it would pop. He really wanted a place to put it.

There was a knock at the front door and he hurried over to answer wondering why they didn't ring the bell. Tania and Bob Mosswell were on the front step looking as though they felt foolish but not caring too much.

"I didn't want to ring the bell," Tania said as they entered. "Didn't want the kids to know we're here."

"Come on in. Get naked. Let's party," Robert said, laughing.

"Where's Emily?" Bob said right away.

"She's upstairs punishing a spy," Robert said. When that statement was greeted by confused stares, he said, "Long story. She's fucking some woman we've never met before. I expect to be called up at any minute, and I don't suppose she'll object to my bringing reinforcements if you guys want to get laid."

"Okay," Tania said, still confused. "Well, we just couldn't sit at home any more."

"We wanted to ask you a question," Bob added. "A personal question."

"Oh, of course your wife can fuck me," Robert answered glibly. Personal question? "But what would you like to know?"

The Mosswells paused, nervously and stared at each other, the floor, and anything but Robert's face.

"I'll get some wine," Robert offered and hurried out of the room. When he brought the glasses back, and his guests had taken long drinks, he said, "Okay, so what's up?"

"We were wondering," Tania said. "That is, we don't actually know, but we couldn't help but hear Tillman and Sherona talking."

"You know, so they didn't actually tell us," Bob said. "But we put it together from things they said."

"And things Danny told Sherona, too," Tania added. "When they were, you know. We don't normally listen in, but they get loud sometimes."

"Sure," Robert said. "What is it?"

"Do you, Emily and you, have sex with your children?" Bob Mosswell asked. "If not, I'm sorry for asking. It's just, well . . ."

"Just what we heard," Tania finished.

There it was. The question. Robert had dreaded hearing it from anyone, but he'd expected it from Kent Burton. The Mosswells? He didn't want to answer, but their discomfort proved that the answer was important to them. They were friends, after all. Christ, both he and Emily had fucked them, so a question shouldn't be so hard to answer.

"Yes," he said. "We do. About a month now."

The Mosswells each took a relieved breath and drank more wine.

"What do you feel about it?" Tania asked. "Do you feel guilty? I'm not saying you should, just that I want to know."

"I feel . . ." Robert paused. How did he feel about it? "I feel loved," he said at last. "Two, three months ago I'd have thought it was sick. Things just flowed that direction for some reason. Now it seems natural."

"Loved," Tania repeated. "What about you and Emily? Do you feel differently about each other?"

"No. It's very strange, you know." Robert drank his own wine now. "But we're all so much closer now. I, we, switched sleeping arrangements for about a week. Elaine and I slept together. Emily and Danny. Now we all feel like we're safe together. Like everything is all right, and we're going to be safe and secure when ever we're together. We will always know that somebody loves us. Yeah, I know, kinda strange to say out loud."

"That's beautiful," Tania said. She finished her wine.

"Why?" Robert took her glass and stood.

"Because we're both getting awfully horny for our kids," Bob said. "It's either ship them both off far away or fuck them."

"We love them," Tania said. "They're our children and we don't want to hurt them. But, well . . ."

"We know the two of them are doing it with each other," Bob said. "Doesn't seem to affect them much."

"Still argue like usual."

"Yeah, and we feel a little left out, I guess."

"Don't they love us, too?" Tania asked.

"Sure they do," Robert said. "They just don't know you'd like to fuck them."

"That's a problem," Bob said. "How did you go about telling your kids you wanted to go to bed with them? It doesn't seem like an easy subject to bring up."

Robert laughed. It hadn't been easy at all.

#

The whole room was chanting, "Blow job! Blow job!" Danny knelt between Tillman's legs and reached out to grasp his friend's penis. It was freaky at first, but he gritted his teeth and did it. It was hardly fair to get off watching the girls to do it if he wouldn't do it himself.

Tillman's cock was warm and had the same hard softness of his own cock when he jerked off. This cock was fatter than his own, however. Longer. Not much different other than that. He leaned down close, examining the dark glans as Till's cock firmed completely in his hand. He stared at the opening in the end and hoped he wouldn't cum in his mouth. He didn't suppose Tillman wanted to waste it there, anyway.

Danny licked the head of Tillman's dick. He kissed it, stroking. He took it into his mouth and moved his tongue around the head. Then he slid his mouth up and down along with his hand. Sucking. Stroking.

What were friends for, after all?

Tillman laid back and ignored the occasional scrape of beard stubble or the rough feeling of Danny's hand. It felt good. What the hell. "Don't you make me cum," he said. "I wanna cum in your sister now she's taking the pill."

"And I wanna cum in your sister," Danny said. He went back to work then, actually wanting to make Tillman cum now, if only just to bug him about it later.

"And I want someone to cum in me," Sherona said.

"Get on the pill, bitch," Tillman said. "We'll all cum in you."

"I ain't had a man shoot up inside my pussy since I kicked my no good, probably shooting blanks husband out on his ass." Sherona laughed, reaching for both Paul and Carter's dicks now that the boys had fulfilled their own dare. "I love that hot cum in my cunt."

"My dad's had a vasectomy," Elaine offered. "Maybe he'll fuck you."

"Her dad's a good lay," Cathy put in.

"Yeah, and he likes fucking your mom," Elaine added.

"Of course he does," Sherona said. "And he'd love my fine piece of black snatch even better than my mama's."

"Oh, Danny," Cathy called out, sweetly. "Your time is up."

Danny moved away from Tillman's cock as though he'd been electrocuted. Friendship was one thing, but enough was enough.

#

"Suck my clit, your spying, cellulite ass bitch," Emily commanded. "I'm going to cum. Oh, yes, make me cum, bitch. Make me . . . Ahhhh, oh yes!"

She came shuddering against Doris's face and pulling at her bound tits like handles to keep her on the ride. When she lifted her pussy, Doris took a deep, almost sobbing breath, and said, "Jesus, lady. Let me cum, dammit!"

"Fuck you," Emily said. But she did move to the side and suck at the hard nipples standing up from the bindings. She pushed Wally in deeper and suckled and laughed. "Come fast, or you'll miss it," she said. Then she stopped and got up from the bed. "Too late."