Neighbors

Story Info
He finds interesting neighbors at new residence.
6.6k words
4.48
55k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aznaked
aznaked
167 Followers

A builder built two spec houses planning to start a development that would have about a dozen houses. When he had those two houses built he went bankrupt. One had been sold but one remained empty for a while. When I moved to town and opened an account at a local bank one of the officers directed me to the empty house suggesting I might get a good deal on it. I did.

The two houses were on one side of the street that dead ended just past the house farthest from the main road. I bought the house closest to the main road but both were far back. It was a bit strange to find a nice street with a couple of cul-de-sacs but no houses close to the main road. The builder probably thought houses away from road noise would sell best.

This was pretty much a rural area so there may have been lax zoning. No street lights had been installed although fire hydrants were well spaced with one being right at the end of this dead end street. I had inquired and found they were functional.

The movers had brought my furniture and boxes and set them around in the house. I had them set up the bed and then dismissed them. I found kitchen boxes in the kitchen which was handy. I had labeled the boxes generally and the movers had done a good job of getting most of them in the right places. I unloaded some of them onto the counter tops because I wanted to get shelf liners and clean the shelves up before putting things in their rightful places.

I was tired and thought I would skip dinner. Tomorrow was another day. The weather was warm and while I'm usually naked at home, I had on shorts when I arrived and it was shorts I still had on. The door bell rang.

At the door was a man who looked like he was in his mid to late forties. He greeted me with, "Welcome to the neighborhood, if you can call this a neighborhood". At that he laughed and I joined him. It certainly was not much of a neighborhood.

"My name is Al Johnson and I live next door with my wife, Annie, and my daughter, Andrea. There are just the three of us."

I said my name was Roger and I was all alone. I explained that I was a writer and liked the solitude of having hours to myself to get work done.

Then he said, "We thought you might not have anything to eat and would like to come over and have some dinner with us".

When I replied that I had a lot of cleaning to do and had thought I might get started right away he had a response that appealed to me.

"My daughter, Andrea, is home without a job at the moment. I can have her come over and help you tomorrow. She'd love to do it. She graduated from college and there are no jobs to be had at the moment. She has been getting bored because she likes to clean and has run out of things to clean. My garage looks like a kitchen it is so clean."

Well, I was tired and hadn't really planned to clean that night. I'm not a big time socializer and had just been stalling. I was also hungrier than I had thought.

I agreed and said I would put on a shirt. He was dressed as I was except he had on flip-flops.

He said, "We don't wear shirts at our house so you need to come as you are, except there are loads of rocks in the street. Do you have some of these?" He held up a foot.

I did and happened to know where they were so I put them on. I still didn't feel comfortable going over without a shirt. I had no idea what he meant when he said, "we" don't wear shirts.

When Al opened the door and ushered me in I found out. Annie and Andrea were in the kitchen making hamburgers. Annie was frying and Andrea was preparing the trimmings: cutting onion, preparing lettuce, setting out condiments and pouring drinks.

Both were naked.

Al introduced me and said while we were eating he would explain why his wife and daughter were naked. I said I thought maybe they were nudists.

Al laughed and said, 'That might be a reasonable assumption".

He just stood there looking at them and so I did too. Annie was in her forties, I guessed, she seemed to be in good shape. She had a trim figure, a little cellulite around the tops of her legs. Her breasts were full with just a little drop to them. Her legs looked long and firm. She probably walked a lot or exercised. Her tummy had a little excess fat. Her nipples were firm and pointed, as might be expected being exposed to a stranger suddenly. She looked very good and the only thing I could see missing was pubic hair. She was bald, just the way I like it.

Andrea was what I might have expected after seeing Annie. She was a younger image. He breasts were not quite as big and firmer. He butt was firmer. Her tummy was firmer. She had bigger areola and longer nipples. She was blond and it may have been natural but you could not tell from her pubic area because she also was bald.

Annie's cunt lips were a bit spread as a woman with much and probably constant sexual experience might be. Andrea was tight and with just a slit showing. Annie's clit hood was just peeking out of the top of her opening. Andrea was for the most part a younger Annie.

My first thought was that this was a nudist family but his answer when I first mentioned it didn't sound like that was quite right. Also these women were very uncomfortable with me seeing them naked. They were too busy with their tasks at hand to try to cover as most women would do if caught suddenly and unexpectedly naked.

I decided to just wait for the explanation promised.

We sat down and ate. As we went through the meal Al told me what was going on. He said that Annie and Andrea had complained about the vacations he always took them on. He admitted that they usually went where he wanted because in his words, "I pay the bills". That didn't sound fair to me but different families do things in different ways.

He had asked them what they would do to earn the kind of vacation they wanted. They said for him to decide. He said he would think it over. He had made them promise to do whatever he asked and they had agreed. They didn't expect him to get too carried away. He did.

Well, they thought he did. When he saw my moving truck arrive and then leave with only me there, he had an idea. He told them that until my family arrived, they were to go naked and make contact with me as much as possible. He said that was a small price to pay. Of course what he did not know was that my family would be non-existent. Not that he cared. He was getting some chance to humiliate them, just for kicks. He did mention he had not seen Andrea naked since she was about six years old.

So here we were having dinner with them naked and Al and I almost naked. They had no idea how naked I was since I don't wear underwear and they saw only street shorts. After we talked a while, I said I really appreciated the food and the company but since the next day was probably a work day for them and I had to do a lot of cleaning and unpacking that day, I had better go and we could all get some rest.

I offered to help with the dishes but the ladies told me they could take care of it. I think they felt sufficiently exposed and wanted me away from them. Andrea was suffering enough by having just her daddy see her naked and fully developed.

Just as I was about to go out the door, Al asked, "Did you say you had a lot of cleaning and unpacking to do tomorrow?"

I said I did.

He said, "Well, Annie and I have to work tomorrow but Andrea will be glad to come over and help you. She's good at cleaning. We leave for work about 8:00 a.m. Would that be too early for her to come over?"

I could see the shock on her face. She had been behind him clearing the table and she stopped dead what she was doing.

I said, "That will be fine as long as it is okay with her" She had come up next to him and started to say something but apparently felt better about it.

Al turned to her and said, "You are to remain naked all day and you are to do exactly what Roger says, no matter what. Do you understand?"

She just nodded although I think I saw tears forming in her eyes. I intended to treat this girl very, very nice. I hoped to make her glad she was with me all day instead of with him.

The next morning I was up early. I had surveyed the "damage" before going to bed and knew I had a lot of work to do to get things in reasonable order. When I got up I turned the heat up a little. It was late May and one of those cool winds had picked up in the night. It was going to be warm but the morning air was chilled.

I heard vehicles starting and driving away. Almost simultaneously there was a knock on the door. When I opened the door there stood a naked, shivering Andrea.

I said, "Get in here. It's cold out there this morning. Come with me."

I led her to my bedroom. I had just slid the chest of drawers up against one wall and put the drawers in. I had seen a pair of sweats, shirt and pants, and pulled them out.

"Put these on."

She said, "Dad said I had to be naked all day with you."

I told her, "He also said you were to do 'exactly what' I say, also. So I say put on the sweats. When it gets warm we will both get naked. I didn't tell your folks I'm a nudist." I was wearing shorts and a long sleeved tee but had been in the warm house.

She was very appreciative. I had put some coffee on and offered her some. I had found three chairs and a card table. The main table was visible but not where I could get to it. She accepted the coffee and we sat down to drink.

While we were having our coffee, I went over the things I wanted to accomplish. I asked her opinion about how to proceed. She suggested that since I wanted to get things out of boxes, we should have some contact paper to line the kitchen shelves. I thought that was a good idea.

I suggested we go to the local hardware store and get the paper along with some other supplies, then come back and work on it.

She said, "My dad goes into that store frequently. If he sees me in there with clothes on he may object. Maybe I should just stay here."

"If you want to go, you can just stay in the car. It's up to you. Anybody walking by may see you."

"That's a little scary. I've never been nude outside except to come over here this morning. I'm afraid to really be seen by anyone when I'm naked."

"I have a quilt in the car. You can hold it and cover yourself if you need to do so."

She decided that was a good option. I warmed the car and we got in and left. Since we were the only houses on the street getting to the car was no problem.

I drove to the store and parked in the lot. I had made a list and went into the store. Andrea stayed in the car with her "security blanket".

When I came back out she was covered with the quilt but her face was really red. She was laughing but her face was red.

"What happened?", I ask.

"Did you see my dad?"

"No, did he catch you?"

"No but I saw him going into the store and was so distracted I didn't see the guy that walked by the car. He stopped and tapped on the glass. Then he gave me a big grin as I grabbed the quilt and covered myself. Daddy didn't bust me but that guy did. I hope I never see him again."

We drove back to the house. Andrea was already naked and I got naked. Then we went to work.

I said I should have gotten a ladder. The top shelves were a bit too high for me to reach them to clean and apply the paper. If I got on the counter, I would be too tall and bang my head on the ceiling.

Andrea said, "I can do that. If you will steady me so I don't fall. I have a little bit of acrophobia." She pushed her butt up on the counter and stood up. I stood below her holding her legs. What a view!

I was looking straight up her naked body. Her breasts were larger and fuller than had registered with me. I'm not a big breast man. Let me rephrase that. I'm not big on breasts but these were really pleasing, especially from below. I was also looking up at her cute little cunt. She had her legs slightly spread for steadiness and that opened the cunt lips just a little.

She suddenly realized where she was in relationship to where I was. This was a special red face at which I was looking. I liked her understated verbal expression.

"Oh, my!"

I said, "I really look up to you for doing my top shelves". Then I laughed. "I guess you'll have to do all of them while I hand you supplies, as long as you're up there. In fact, I may not let you down".

She said, "I didn't think about this".

"Don't worry about it. I like it and you have a body to be very proud of."

We went on with our work but I noticed a bit of moisture at her pussy lips. I think she was getting a little turned on with being exposed as she was.

Suddenly there was a trickle running out. I could not resist.

"Do you need to pee or do you just need a paper towel to blot?'

She said, "What!?"

I said, "There is something running down your leg. Can you feel it? Are you getting a bit turned on from exposing yourself?"

Now she was really embarrassed. I told her to hold on tight and I went into the bathroom. I had found some towels and washcloths the night before. I dampened a wash cloth and took it to her along with a hand towel.

I returned, handing her the cloth, without comment.

She said, "Can you turn away, please?"

I said, "That wouldn't be any fun. Go ahead and blot yourself. We have a lot to go so there will be more".

She kind of turned sideways and parted her legs enough to wipe herself. Then took the towel from me and dried. She laughed and dropped the towel over my head. I shook her leg and she yelped, thinking she was falling.

I guess our little exchange and my bringing her attention to her dilemma just "primed the pump". She became wetter and wetter to the point her wetness was running down her leg. I didn't know a woman could get that wet.

After about half the top shelves were done, I told her she needed to come down for a while. She squatted and I took hold under her armpits and lifted her down. When her feet hit the floor her arms went around my neck and I got a big hug.

She apologized for her "problem".

I said, "I will give you some help with that".

I lifted her and carried her the kitchen table we had dug out to hold our supplies while we worked. I lay her back on the table and spread her legs. I told her I would clean her up and I did.

I licked up and down and inside. Eventually I concentrated on her clit and she had a massive orgasm.

"Did that do the trick or do you need more?"

She replied, "I think I could use just a little bit more".

So I went down on her again and this time she had a lighter orgasm. I came up smiling and so did she.

"I like this going naked," she said. Then, "Do you need to be taken care of?"

I said, "I'm not the one who was dripping all over their spotter's face."

That got me hit. She could take a joke and so we began to really become buddies.

She said, "Let's have lunch, then we can do the rest of the top shelves. The benefits on this job are great."

She took me by the hand and said we were going to her house for lunch. I stopped her and suggested we order pizza delivered and she could open the door for the delivery guy. She vetoed that so we went to her house and she fixed lunch.

She asked me if I wanted more than one sandwich. I told her I had already eaten so just one would be enough. She hit me.

After we ate, we went back to my house and to work. She said, "I'm ready to finish the top shelves, if you are ready to take care of me so I don't fall . . . and stuff."

I helped her up and we resumed. She finished the last of the top shelves and sure enough she had gotten wet.

I said, "Well, I kept you from falling".

She said, "Now it's time for stuff".

On her own she hopped up on the table and laid back and spread her legs.

"You're not a virgin, are you?"

She laughed and said, "Almost".

"Almost?! Can you explain that? Is that anything like being 'kind of a virgin?"

She kept laughing and told me her story. When she was a sophomore in high school she and some of the other girls decided they should no longer be virgins. With no protection, four girls got together with four boys, who also claimed to be virgins. They went for a hike one Saturday. The girls made the boys jerk off first thinking that would drain them of their ability to cum. Without removing their clothes, the boys entered the girls, with unzipped pants and panties pulled aside. The boys pumped a few times. Each boy tried out each girl. They didn't cum, boys or girls, and since it didn't hurt, she wasn't sure she was no longer a virgin. A couple of the girls did bleed some.

In college they had dildos and played with them regularly. She had deep penetration and a number of orgasms. It wasn't until she was a senior that someone actually made her cum because she had no idea about a clit or the possibility of a g-spot.

"Okay, so what do you want for 'stuff', a tongue or penetration?"

She asked, "Do you have any condoms?"

"No but I also don't have any diseases and I have had a vasectomy. I assume you are not on the pill."

"You're sure?"

"Don't you trust me?"

"Don't you admit you want to fuck me?"

I ignored that and said, "Make up your mind?"

"I like your tongue."

"Chicken!" I went down on her and when it seemed she was going to cum, I backed off. She raised her head and looked at me with a big question mark on her face.

"Oh, you want more?"

"You rat. Are you holding out for me to let you fuck me?"

I just laughed and went back to eating her. I made her cum and then I made her cum again. I paused and then went at her again.

"Oh, no more. No more. I can't take another one."

I pulled her up to a sitting position and gave her a big hug.

"You are a lot of fun," I told her. "How do you feel?"

"I feel great. My dad is a great dad. I didn't want to come over here today and he made me. Now I don't want to go home."

We decided we had enough working for one day on shelving and stopped. She helped me empty boxes as we found places to put thing. There were hanging clothes. They were empty. There were clothes to put in drawers. My drawers were clean because as I packed boxes, I cleaned the empty drawers. I showed her where and she refolded those that had become mussed and put them in their place. (Periodically, she put me in my place. This girl was full of fun.)

There was no more shyness and you would never know we weren't fully dressed. I had lots of experience with nudity, at beaches and resorts, so I had no adjustment to make. She adjusted nicely. There was a loss of sexual tension between us and we were soon friends. When we got ready for sex, we worked our way up to it. That day there was only one more episode of me giving and her receiving. She felt for the first time what it was like to have sex with a live, warm person instead of a scared boy or a cold vibrator. I think she liked it. I had no problem being the supplier. I'm very giving.

Late in the afternoon, we heard two cars and knew her parents were home. She said she wanted to stay with me until they came to get her. She thought her dad would get her mother naked and send her over for me or maybe he would come along so he could see us being humiliated. That made her giggle because as far as she was concerned any possible humiliation was over.

They came over together. She was right. Her mother was naked and red faced. They knocked but came in on their own since the door was open and just a screen was in place to keep flies out. This was a rural area.

We had discussed having intercourse on the couch when they arrived but decided not to do so. There were two reasons: daddy had a history of heart trouble and we could not uncover the couch as yet. I had located my recliner and had it sitting in the middle of the living room. So, we settled for her sitting naked on my naked lap, smooching gently. We set our mental timer for when we heard the sound of footsteps on gravel and got into our smooch positions.

aznaked
aznaked
167 Followers
12