Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aznaked
aznaked
167 Followers

I'm not sure they were not as shocked by the smooch routine as they would have been had we been fucking. Here they thought poor Andrea would be suffering this humiliation of being naked all day in front of a stranger and instead found she was happy as a lark, assuming larks are happy, what being out in all that foul weather.

Annie had her hand over her mouth but then said, "I thought maybe you would have dinner ready for us when we got home."

Andrea said, "Well, we have been kind of busy".

"Yes, I can see that."

I made an offer. "I'll order pizza if we can have it delivered to your house. You can see we have no place to sit here unless we all sat on the floor or on my bed."

Al said that was a good idea, the one about eating at their house. He said he had no opportunity to expose Annie so she could answer the door.

Andrea had a question for her daddy. "Why didn't you take her to the hardware store with you today, daddy. I was there, naked, and I saw you go in."

"You were naked at the hardware store?" We heard that almost in stereo as both mother and dad expressed astonishment.

"Yes, I stayed in the car and had a quilt in case of emergency but you caused me trouble." She spoke to her daddy.

"How did I cause you trouble?"

"I was watching you go into the store and some guy walked by the car, saw me naked, and tapped on the glass. He just grinned at me and went on. I grabbed my security quilt and covered myself. It was funny."

While they fussed I called the pizza place. While I was on the line I interrupted them and found out what kind of pizza to order. I placed the order and we walked across the lawns to their house.

Al was the only one not naked and when he was challenged by Annie he made it clear he was not going to get naked.

While we waited for the food, Andrea and I told what work we had gotten done during the day and how well we got along. Al and Annie didn't have to know about our table adventures. We would look at each other and laugh at times when skipping periods of time.

When the pizza man rang the bell, Andrea yelled she would get it. Al yelled that Annie was supposed to get it. Annie didn't want to but Al made her do it.

She opened the door tentatively but Al stepped up behind her and pulled it open vigorously. The pizza guy acted like it happened all the time and stepped inside. When he saw Andrea standing there naked and me sitting there naked, he did kind of a double take and turned to Al.

"What's with you?"

Al said, "Mind your business". Then he laughed. "These people are crazy. I'm the only one who knows people are supposed to wear clothes."

The pizza guy said, "I think they've got it right".

When the kidding was over and the guy left, Annie announced she had cut the pie and we had better come and get it. We did. Several times.

Al wanted to know what they could do to expose Annie more so she would have to pay for her vacation choice. He said he was giving up on Andrea because she seemed to like being naked. He hadn't planned on that.

I said, "Expose her a couple more times and she won't care anymore".

Annie doubted that but said, "Andrea certainly seems relaxed and beyond care".

Al said, "She's just gotten used to being seen by Roger and me. It would be different if she was out among strangers".

Andrea said, "You're probably right, daddy". She was facing her parents and back sitting on my lap. She had two fingers in her cunt. She pulled them out and put them to my mouth.

"Lick!" I don't think she was conscious of what she was doing. As I licked, her mother just about passed out.

"Andrea! What are you doing?"

Andrea suddenly became aware of her actions and turned bright red. She got up off my lap and went to sit on a chair by herself. I laughed hard and her dad joined in. Mom was in total shock.

"Shall you tell them or should I?, I said.

"Roger and I had a little innocent fun while we were working. He has already tasted, direct from the source. No big deal. Well, actually it was a big deal; I loved it. I loved it about five times." Then she giggled.

Al said the only thing he could think of would be to take the ladies to the mall, skimpily dressed and get them to flash someone.

I asked if they still had any of the clothes Andrea wore when she was ten or more years younger. They might be tight and revealing.

Annie said there were some in an old trunk. The skirts were cute and had a wide hem. She had meant to let them out but never got to it. She said she could let them but they would be way too short until she did.

I said, "I think that's what we are looking for. Let's see them".

Annie and Andrea went looking. They came back with lots of clothes. They had found the trunk and a couple of suitcases with old clothes in them.

Annie said, "I intended to give these to Goodwill but we bought this house and moved in such a hurry I just brought them to give away here. I forgot them".

As they were taking them out of their containers, they were having a good laugh. Here was Annie and Andrea, stark naked, and laughing as they pulled clothes out and looked at them. So now, not only had Andrea become comfortable with me but it seemed Annie didn't care either.

I brought this observation to Al's attention. He smiled and said I was right. We both had a chuckle.

"It isn't much of a price to pay when they like paying the price so much." He agreed.

Annie said, "It won't take me long to let these out some".

I said, "Try them on as they are".

She said, "They are going to be too small".

"Squeeze into them. Al and I want to see them as they are. No underwear, please."

"Oh, I see where you're going with this."

"'bout time! You don't even have to leave the room."

"What? Oh. Okay, I guess there is no reason to go anywhere to dress."

Andrea said, "These are really small. I'm afraid the intention is for us to be exposed somewhere".

I said, "You are so smart, girl".

Al and I had them try on a number of outfits. We found some that no doubt should have been given to charity, for use by younger, smaller girls. We decided they were perfect. We chose, he for Annie; and I chose for Andrea. They were told to put them back on, we had seen them once, and get ready to go out. No underwear and high heeled shoes.

The ladies put on their clothes and were both appalled and giggling. There was quite a bit of skin showing.

"Would you rather go to the movies or to a night club?", Al asked.

The girls opted for the movies. Al and I went for the night club. We won because that was the deal for the vacation of their choice.

We actually went to a slightly more upscale bar than the blue collar bars more abundant around town. It had a dance floor and that is what we were after. We skipped the slow dances and took the ladies out for the hot, high steppin' dances.

I first asked Annie to dance. She didn't want to but knew she had to do it. She was wearing a dress Andrea had worn when she was still in high school. She had grown a little since she could wear the dress of an eighteen year old modestly. She was hanging out a little several places, especially at the bottom rear and the top. It had buttons from the neck to the waist. However, we made a rule on the way to the bar that only the bottom two could be buttoned. That meant the dress was open to just below the nipples and a lot of beautiful, clear flesh was on display. I made it worse by occasionally bumping between her breasts with my hands. One or the other popped out. Of course, her nipples were hard.

This attracted a lot of attention but not as much as when I took Andrea out. (Al said he didn't dance.) She wasn't coming out of her dress quite as much as Annie but she was younger and more energetic. She was also in a bit of a show off mood. She said since she was there, and felt safe with Al and I there, and she didn't think she knew a single person in the place, she might as well have some fun.

She danced with abandon and soon was the center of attention. The dress she was wearing also buttoned to the waist and had an almost full skirt. I soon had it unbuttoned to the waist and her breasts were in full view. There was a belt, covered with the same material as the dress. I undid the belt and pulled it from the two thread loops, one on each side. I pulled the shoulders of the dress off her shoulders and the top began to slide down her arms. As the dress slid down her arms, all the dress started to slide down her body. I hugged her, pinning her arms to her side. Then as I let her go, the sleeves had her arms almost pinned to her sides because the whole top of the dress had dropped to her elbows.

At this point the skirt of the dress was almost dragging the floor. She was so caught up in her dancing she had not really realized the extent of her loss of clothing. I leaned in to her and whispered:

"You might as well extend your arms straight down and let the rest of the dress fall. You can't pull it up and I'm not going to help you. You are lovely and these people want to see all of you."

She wasn't ready for that. I had my hands on her arms above the sleeves and was applying pressure down on the dress. She got hold of the skirt and was holding on. I slipped my hands onto her sides and continued to pressure the dress down. She held on tight.

I pushed my thumbs under her breasts and when I slid them down her body, it tickled. She squirmed, then she giggled, then she twisted and she wriggled. She lost the grip on her dress and down it went all the way to the floor. She was already red from the exuberance of her dance so it was hard to tell her emotion about suddenly being totally naked in a crowd.

There were probably forty to fifty people in the bar. Since it was a dance place there were about an equal number of men and women. They had crowded around and against the dance floor. They were all watching Andrea. I was just a prop.

I took Andrea's hands and moved her around so she had to move her feet. An astute middle aged woman quickly grabbed Andrea's dress and concealed it behind her. She moved back into the crowd a little so the dress would be totally out of the possible view of Andrea. One guy tried to cut in and dance with her but I told him that under the circumstances I would be the only one close to her.

The music kept going almost as if someone allowed it to stop, the party would be over. The party was all about seeing the naked Andrea dance. She looked like she was wanting a way to escape but there was none. Someone said, "I hope the cops don't come". Someone else said, "They locked the doors".

After one more dance number, I said, "She's getting tired. We have to have a break. Maybe one of these other attractive ladies would like to take her place for a couple of numbers".

The crowd was very polite. They parted and we went back to our table where Al and Annie were waiting. They had gotten up to see the exhibition Andrea was putting on. We sat down and the bar maid appeared with drinks for all.

"On the house," was all she said. She grinned though and had eyes for Andrea. There were a couple of girls dancing on a raised portion of the floor and while they would flash some they were not naked. The crowd had drifted apart but several men, women and couples came by and had kind words for Andrea.

I said, "I think Andrea has bought her part of the vacation tickets already, don't you think so Al?"

He was on the spot. I could tell he wanted to squeeze more but didn't think he could justify it. "Yeah, I guess so."

So I made Annie's day by saying, "Hey, cheer up, you still have Annie to kick around. Speaking of kicks, you can get your jollies by getting her to pay for her ticket". Boy did that get me a nasty look from mom.

A couple came by and asked Andrea if she was going to dance again. She said she was all worn out and needed to get home and to sleep. I took that as a cue and stood up. "Let's go!"

Andrea asked, "What happened to my dress?"

We looked around but it was not there. I had seen the woman pick it up from the floor but it didn't really register what she looked like. I thought when I saw it that she would probably just hide it from Andrea's eyes and maybe take it to our table. It was not anywhere we could see and Andrea was naked.

It was like she had forgotten she was naked. She suddenly started sitting hunched over with her arms around her breasts and her head almost on the table.

I pulled my shirt off and put it over her shoulders and said, "Come on, we are leaving". She got up and I pulled the back down enough to cover her butt. I turned her around and buttoned the front all the way down. I told her to hold the front in place and it would look like a very short dress.

It was just after midnight so there was still quite a bit of traffic so it took us until almost one o'clock to get home. I apologized to Andrea for getting her naked and said it probably wasn't a good idea. Then I said, "Good night, I'll see you all tomorrow".

Andrea said, "Don't feel bad about stripping me. It was fun at the time and I don't expect I have suffered any damage, except . . . " She looked at me.

"What?"

"I expected to go home with you tonight."

This was a bit of a surprise. I turned my back on her, bent over with my arms out to my side and said, "Hop on board". She did and I gave her a piggy back ride to my house. As we went she said good night to her parents and I echoed that. They just stood there with their mouths open.

When we got to my house she took my shirt off, draped it over my head and disappeared. When I got my eyesight back she was gone. I went to the bedroom and she was under the covers. She only said one thing,

"I'm going to sleep. We can fuck in the morning."

aznaked
aznaked
167 Followers
12