All Comments on 'Neighbors'

by LeoFire

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
needs another part

The story was well written and certainly needs another part done.

bobby9909bobby9909almost 10 years ago
"...thoroughly fucked when you finish."

Sounds like she has a plan...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This is a 'Private' Comment since this apparently your first Posting.

1) Proof Read - or get someone to do it for you.

2) Turn on 'Spellcheck'! That will at least help with some of the spelling errors! However, it won't help with words that sound alike but are spelled differently. Remember, when reading, to mentally expand abbreviations to their long form. For instance 'they're' is 'they are', 'there' is a place, 'their' means it belongs to 'them'.

3) Go to 'Literotica Index'; 'Volunteer Editors' and ask for someone to help and guide you.

The story was good, the writing left some to be desired.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Not The Cause

"I have no desire to be the cause of him to philander. I care about you guys too much for that."

Her being nude would not be the cause for him to cheat.

HIS inability to keep it in his pants just because she was nude would be the cause.

It's attitudes like hers that are used to justify rape - "He dress was so short/low-cut."

The way a woman is dressed (or not dressed, as in this case) may very well arouse urges in a man, HE has the responsibility to control those urges.

dinkymacdinkymacalmost 10 years ago
Good start!!

Thanks for sharing.

MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 10 years ago
Liked it

But could Cole really recognise it was Alice and not his wife without clothes on?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
An OK story with a few

mechanical errors. Even if we can believe Cole did not recognize the difference between the two women's nude backs, it is beyond comprehension that he could not realize the differences as he applied the lotion or as Alice made "contented sounds."

Tim413

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
lie-lay, sit-set

I don't know whether it's more amazing that somebody who imagines himself a writer doesn't know and doesn't care, or that he sometimes gets it right. In any case, as Leo might say, what's the deference?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
i looked

at who liked and moved on, a bunch of losers.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 10 years ago
I can't help feeling sorry

It must be an unfortunate obsession that compels some readers to look for, and comment on, every little mistake in grammar, spelling etc rather than just enjoying stories like this for what it is--just a nice bit of pornographic fiction

wylderoswylderosalmost 10 years ago
Uh-huh...

Probably would have helped if there'd been a line or two about how near-sighted Cole left his glasses in the house with his clothes... It'd make a nice xxx-rated Mr. Magoo cartoon though...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Of course Billy Smith...

Some people have an obsession to make stupid comments on every fucking story.

Dumb Fag.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
re: Of course Billy Smith...

I presume by "stupid comments" you were actually commenting on William smyth, since that's the only one who has made any stupid comments, primarilyi since most of this bozo's comments were about others and not the story.

OOAAOOAAalmost 10 years ago
Good story!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!

Continue it soon ;)

chytownchytownalmost 10 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 10 years ago
Nice Start

But there should be more to their story. A Couple having sex can't help but to start having feelings and Jennifer might find out she likes to Watch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
3rd task?

Take a shower, give back robe, and..........??? Was wifey supposed to ask him to nail her friend at this point?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous