Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I entered Kelly's room the same way as before. I removed the tape from its hiding place and put it near the window, where I could grab it on my exit from the premises. I grabbed Kelly's shimmering white panties and held them to my greedy nostrils. They were slightly damp, and the aroma was intoxicating. That was my first experience with the sweet perfume of an aroused woman. That was also when I realized that my email did more than get me a video of Kelly's older, more experienced sister. This whole experience was apparently a turn-on for Kelly. My erection was aching. I released my manhood from its confines, and imagined myself entering Kelly's warm moist pussy as I began to caress my engorged penis with her panties. It wasn't long before I came, spraying my semen all over her already damp lingerie.

I put the panties under the drawer with the pinhole camera, and replaced the drawer. Then I went to Tiffany's room and began looking at the Polaroids again. I took them all, grabbed the videotape and went back home. After scanning the photos of Tiffany into my computer and hiding the video where no one would stumble across it, I made my return trip to the neighbor's house.

Unfortunately it took longer to scan the photos than I thought it would. Just when I was about to reenter Kelly's bedroom, I heard the car drive up. I looked at my watch. It was 12:05 already. Nevertheless, I boldly entered the house and re-closed the window to the same location that Kelly had left it. I ran to Tiffany's room and drew the drawer out quickly. I placed the pictures back where I'd found them, and put the drawer back in place. This all took only about 40 seconds. However, I could hear the door opening and keys being dropped on the kitchen counter as the girls entered the house, chatting. I entered the connecting bathroom just as Tiffany was entering her bedroom. My heart was pounding, my dick was throbbing, and I was having the time of my life. I braved the clutter in Kelly's room just long enough to rashly jump in her closet. She entered the room and plopped on her bed with a heavy sigh. I watched her in the sliver of light coming through the closet door, which was just barely ajar.

After a moment she got up and closed the bathroom door and the door to the hall, locking them both. Then she lay back on the bed, closed her eyes, spread those gorgeous tan legs, and dropped her right hand to her pussy. She was so wet I could hear the sticky sounds of her fingers rubbing her clit. She moaned softly and rubbed more vigorously. Soon she was pumping two fingers in and out of her love canal, and raising her pelvis off the bed. Then, trying to stifle her moans, she grabbed a pillow and bit down on the corner of it. When she finally came, she let out a short howl, and sighed heavily. I was stroking my cock through my sweats the entire time, and blew my wad when she came, creating a large wet spot down my leg. It was more erotic than anything I'd seen in Tiffany's photos, or the video, and yet I still hadn't received a clear view of her pussy, which was frustrating as hell.

After she rested on her bed for a bit, she got up, unlocked her doors, washed up, and left the room. I took a quick peek through the hole into Tiffany's room, but she wasn't there. I figured I'd better take this opportunity to get out, in an attempt to avoid any jail time. I quietly opened the closet the rest of the way and listened intently. I could hear sounds of a laugh track emanating from the living room television, so I left the den of my dream girls, with more vivid images to fuel my fantasies that night. It was quite apparent that I needed to send Kelly another email, as well.

Part 4 – Pen Pals

Seeing Kelly masturbate was the most erotic thing I'd ever seen. Over and over in my head I reran the images of her slim fingers glistening with her cum, sliding in and out of her wet pussy. I desperately needed to see her again, so I wrote another email.

"Dear Kelly,

I'm sorry about sending you to the mall and not calling you. I think you'll understand when you return the tape to its hiding place. I also left you a little surprise. I hope you enjoy it. I was so turned-on when you removed your panties and twirled around your room, that all I could think about was making love to you. I couldn't help myself.

I realize that what I'm doing isn't right. Possibly I'm sick in the head, but the first time I saw you and your sister, I knew I had to see more. I never intended on actually meeting you, so sending you away from the house while I took the other tape seemed the safest way to avoid your ridicule, and hatred (and a potential arrest). I couldn't bear to see the look of disgust that I imagined would be in your eyes.

However, now I know the whole experience excited you, as well. (I hope you won't need to patch any holes in that pillow.) Therefore, if you like the idea of me watching you, like I think you do, just leave your curtains open. I look forward to our next encounter.

Your Mesmerized Admirer."

Kelly's reply read:

"I can't believe I'm writing this. I can't believe I'm not angry, disgusted, and offended by your actions. I also can't believe how turned-on I got. When I got back from the mall and masturbated (Where were you? Outside my window?) I was fantasizing about meeting you at the payphone. I imagined you coming up from behind, and blindfolding me. Then you dragged me through the doors next to the phone, into a hallway. When you discovered I wasn't wearing any panties you let out a quiet gasp. Then I could hear the zipper on your pants, and I could feel your hard cock pushing into my wet pussy. I guess I'm sick in the head also.

After I got your email I found the "gift" you left for me. I can't wait for more. If you want to see more of me, all you have to do is ask.

My curtains will be open tonight."

That night I stood outside Kelly's window, shrouded in the night. I was wearing black sweats and a black long sleeve shirt. I gazed on in fascination as Kelly pranced around her room wearing nothing but a man's button-up white dress shirt and a pair of red lace panties. I couldn't help but pull out my dick and start stroking as Kelly pulled her panties aside and began to use Tiffany's vibrator. She sat on the bed facing the window, propped up on pillows, guiding the vibrator into her slick pussy. She stopped just long enough to remove her panties, and to my delight I could see her pussy clearly for the first time. She had expertly trimmed her bush so that only a small tuft of dark blonde hair rested just above her slit. Her lips looked as smooth as the chrome vibrator, which glistened with her juices as she slid it in and out. Again, she used a pillow to bite down on, smothering her involuntary noises. When she came, she shook all over, and yanked at the sheets. It was an amazing sight, and I came, spurting my seed into a nearby shrub.

After a minute of just lying there, she grabbed the crimson panties, opened the window and set the panties on the outer windowsill. She stood there a minute looking for me in the dark. Then she turned out her light and crawled into bed. When I got home with the panties, I was too spent to replay the images in my mind and bring myself to another climax, so I put the panties under my pillow and drifted off to sleep.

Part 5 – The Meeting

Soon Kelly and I were emailing each other multiple times a day. She left her curtains open all the time now. She liked the idea of not knowing when I was watching. She also continued leaving me gifts by the window. Sometimes she left panties she'd soaked with her juices. Sometimes she'd leave me clean panties to jerk-off into, and I'd leave them for her when I was done. She even set another video of her sister by the window once. Her evening performances were always similar, but after watching her every night for three weeks, I still never got tired of watching her pleasure herself.

In the forth week I received a one line email from her:

"I want to meet you."

I didn't know how to respond. I was not a particularly good-looking guy, so even though Kelly was the sweetest, nicest, most beautiful girl I'd ever communicated with, I was sure that she wouldn't give me the time of day if we had met on the street. However, jerking-off was one thing, actually getting to make love to this golden haired goddess would surely be amazing. Than again, she didn't say anything about sex. Still, the chances of becoming intimate with Kelly were nonexistent if we never met. My thoughts were turbulent, but I finally hit the reply button and typed:

"I'm honestly uncertain. I don't think you'd find me particularly attractive. If we meet, it may destroy the relationship that we share now. I know you must be nervous, as well, but at least you know what I think of you.

I'll agree to meet you on one condition. Tonight, open your window and lay on your bed, wearing whatever you feel comfortable in, and a blindfold. I'll come into your room by 11:00PM. If you stay blindfolded we can talk, or do whatever you want. If tonight goes OK, then maybe I'll get up enough nerve to let you see me sometime.

Your Spellbound Watcher."

Kelly agreed to my terms, so at 11:00 that night, I was crawling into her window for the first time, since I'd sent her to the mall. She was lying on the bed, her back propped up on pillows at the headboard, wearing a navy blue blouse, short tan skirt, and a blindfold of black silk ribbon. When she heard me come in the window, she looked in my direction with an expression of intense curiosity mixed with a little trepidation.

"Hello?" she called quietly.

"Hi, Kelly. You look great," I blurted out uncomfortably.

"Thank you." She said almost whispered as a blush spread across her cheeks.

After a moment of uncomfortable silence, she asked, "What's your name?"

"Brian," I answered truthfully.

She held out her hand and said, "Nice to meet you Brian. Have a seat, and tell me everything about you."

Instead of shaking her hand, I turned it palm down, and lightly kissed her knuckles, which after the act, seemed rather silly. I was glad she was blindfolded, because I probably looked as incredibly foolish as I'd felt, but when she lit up the room with a genuine smile, I felt better. I told her all I could without giving away that I was her neighbor. We talked for hours. I couldn't get enough of her melodic voice. She seemed to take genuine interest in my life, which surprised me. We spoke about our mutual inexperience with the opposite sex, and about our families and friends. I told her things that I never would have told my best friend. By the time I left her house, I felt like I'd known her for years.

A little after 3:00AM, I went to bed satisfied that I'd found a new friend, but scared to death at what her reaction would be when I finally let her drop the blindfold.

The next evening we met in her room again. She was still blindfolded, but this time she was wearing a dark blue silk nightgown that accentuated her breasts, showing a nice amount of cleavage. The silk ended with a trim of black lace just past her rear end. She faced the window, sitting on her bed, dangling her long sleek legs off the edge. She smiled when she heard me enter the room.

"Brian?"

"Ya, it's me."

"So are you gonna let me stop wearing this blindfold yet?"

"Not yet. Maybe later. When I'm confident you won't run away screaming at the top of your lungs that you've been molested by Quasimodo." I paused looking her over, "By the way you look fantastic!"

A smile escaped her lips, and she said, "Thank you."

We started talking about nothing in particular, and we went on for at least an hour. Finally, Kelly said, "Brian, I want to touch you."

"Touch me? What do you mean?"

"If you won't let me see you, at least let me touch you. Let me feel this hunchback of yours," she laughed.

"I don't know, " I said hesitating.

"I could just rip this blindfold off right now, " she said slyly.

"Okay. Okay," I relinquished.

I walked towards her and grabbed her hands. I placed her hands on my face, and tried to relax. She caressed my cheeks, and traced the outline of my eyes, nose, and mouth. Then she dropped her hands to my neck, and mapped out my chest, arms and torso with her delicate fingertips.

"Oh my god you are so hideous, "she said teasingly while still outlining my body with her hands.

I laughed with her and brought one of my hands up to her face, but startled her when I stroked her cheek, so I stopped.

"Don't stop, " she said. "You just surprised me. It felt nice."

I followed a similar pattern on her face, to the one she'd traced on mine, and her hands continued to rub me.

"You are so beautiful, " I whispered.

She smiled again, but said nothing. Her elegant fingers moved lower down my body, until her hands gently seized my half-hard member through my sweat pants. I was taken aback at first, but kept quiet, taking it as I sign that I could progress my exploration of her body as well. My hands reached for Kelly's breasts, and began to fondle her nipples through the smooth fabric of her nightgown. I felt a mild tug on my sweats and my erection was fully exposed. She massaged my penis and petted my testicles and I let out a heavy sigh.

"Does this feel good?"

"Oh ya," I groaned, "don't stop."

I slipped the straps of Kelly's nightgown over her shoulders where they rested on her forearms while I continued my kneading of her naked pale flesh topped with hardened rose-colored nipples the diameter of quarters. My cock was now lubricated with pre-come and Kelly's graceful hands were sliding up and down my shaft, bringing me extremely close to climax with their magical touch.

"I'm gonna come," I whispered.

Again, Kelly's only reply was a bright smile, and the next thing I knew I was splashing my cum all over Kelly's hands, breasts, nightgown, and legs. She giggled and delighted in the pools of cum and said, "That was so cool," while rubbing my cum into her skin like a lotion.

I guided Kelly to a prone position on the bed, and laid down next to her. Then I slowly started rubbing her thighs with my warm hands. I gradually gathered her nightgown at her flat belly, revealing her swollen labia. Finally, I leisurely began massaging her pussy lips with my fingers in a circular motion, and then moved to an up and down motion.

"If something doesn't feel good, feel free to let me know. I won't be offended."

She dropped one hand down to her pelvis and began to guide my hand, while her other hand stroked my back. Soon she was moaning, and had stopped directing my touch. I continued to finger her in the way that she showed me, and my dick started to get hard again as she got more and more into the sensations emanating from her damp pussy. When she came, her pussy clamped down on my fingers, and she clawed at the sheets with both hands.

That's when I also heard someone else let out a gasp of pleasure. I turned towards the closet and noticed the door was slightly opened. I got off the bed pulling up my sweats, and walked over to the door. I opened it cautiously while Kelly was still coming down from her orgasm, and revealed, to my surprise, Tiffany.

She was kneeling on the floor with the fingers of her right hand buried deep in her sopping pussy, and her left fingers were powerfully clenching the door jam. She was wearing a dark blue bra trimmed with lace and a pair of matching thongs were pulled down to her knees. With her eyes closed tightly, and her body going through spasms of orgasmic pleasure, she hadn't yet noticed me.

Part 6 – Sisters

Kelly, still blindfolded, called from the bed, "Wow! That was great. It never felt that good when I did it to myself. Brian…where'd you go?"

Tiffany's eyes opened, and it took her a moment to register that I was staring at her. When she realized that she had been discovered, her facial expressions briefly chronicled first surprise, then guilt, then triumph, then sexual hunger (as she gazed longingly at my tented sweat pants), and finally merriment.

"The jig is up Kelly, " Tiffany sighed with a grim smirk.

"Oh Shit," came Kelly's reply.

I was too shocked, and stimulated, to be angry about anything. Although I felt like Kelly betrayed me, I had to admit that it was a stupid sentiment. After all, I was the one who started peeping on the girls, and then blackmailing Kelly into giving me a tape of her sister's sexual exploits.

My thoughts were echoed in Kelly's voice. "Don't get mad Brian. Don't forget that you're the one who started this…it seemed only fair that the voyeur gets voyeured…Tiffany wanted to see you. I wanted to videotape you…she caught me with her vibrator...one thing led…."

Afraid that I'd be angry, Kelly's excited explanation ran together, and I couldn't completely understand what she was saying, so I interrupted her, "I'm not mad. Just explain things a little slower, so I can keep up."

"Oh, okay. Well, Tiffany knows everything."

"Everything?"

"She knows I videotaped her having sex. She knows I borrowed her vibrator from time to time. She knows you blackmailed me into giving you the video."

"You told her all this?"

"Well, not exactly…"

Tiffany finally spoke, interrupting her blindfolded sister, "I caught Kelly returning my vibrator yesterday. When I grilled her, she spilled the beans about everything."

Kelly continued, "Instead of getting mad at me, she was actually quite understanding. But she wanted to know all the details about you, and she wanted to spy on you and me from my closet. And I wanted to know what you looked like, so I asked her to videotape us."

I spotted the pinhole camera sitting on the floor of the closet.

Tiffany added, "It only seemed fair. You both spied on me. I wanted to spy on you. And, I've got to say, I wasn't the least bit disappointed either. You two really got me going. I'm curious though, Brian, what's with the blindfold. You're pretty cute."

I stood there for several minutes. I had too many thoughts going through my head to sort them out easily. Thankfully, both girls remained courteously quiet, letting me sort out the events of the evening. I looked down at Tiffany, her pussy dripping. I looked over at Kelly, still breathing heavy from my sticky fingers bringing her to a thunderous climax. I shifted my gaze back to Tiffany's luminous eyes and seductive grin. Then, once again, to Kelly's rosy cheeks and uncomfortable smile. Finally I walked over to Kelly and bent over her to remove her blindfold. She brightened the room with her sparkling blue eyes, and ear-to-ear smile when the blindfold came off. Tiffany picked herself up off the floor and stepped out of her panties. She removed her bra, and climbed onto the bed where she knelt next to Kelly, who was sitting up, staring into my eyes.

"You were right Tiff', he is cute."

Tiffany helped Kelly out of her nightgown, and the two of them sat on the bed, as nude as the days they were born. Two of the most beautiful girls I'd ever seen were naked looking at me with anticipation, and I was still in shock. Finally, Tiffany said, "Well Kelly, I think Brian is a little overwhelmed, but definitely aroused, " nodding to my obvious erection, barely being contained in my sweats. "I think we need to take the lead," she finished.

"Kelly stepped off the bed and started undressing me. First she pulled my shirt over my head and gently kissed my neck, shoulders, and chest. Then she knelt in front of me and pulled my sweats down to my ankles, making my hard-on flop around for a second. She planted soft, wet, kisses all over my stomach, thighs, and knees. I stepped out of my shoes and socks, and Kelly removed my sweats. Now we were each on equal footing, although I was pleasantly outnumbered. Kelly led me over to the bed and I laid down in the middle, with the girls kneeling on either side.