Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay…you have my word. And the second thing?"

After a brief moment of nervous hesitation, she said, "I want you to…show me what you have done to my daughters that have them so worked up over you."

"Huh?"

She stood up tugged some strings on her nightgown, causing it to float to the floor. She pulled two more strings on her panties and they too, dropped. She stood before me totally naked, and I could see that it wasn't just their eyes and smiles that the daughters got from their mother. She was a little shorter than her daughters, but her figure was just as dazzling. Her full pale breasts were topped with light pink nipples, which were hardening before my eyes. Her stomach was flat, and her hips were fuller than both daughters, but still quite attractive. Her pubic hair was a larger patch than Kelly's, but her lips were still completely shaven. She knelt on the bed and reached for my shirt. With her help, I pulled off my shirt and removed my sweats. When my stiff manhood sprang into view, she let out a quiet sigh and flashed another smile at me. Then she laid on her back and brought her knees up, spreading her legs. I assumed the position and took in her heady aroma. Then I lightly blew on her lips and watched them flex. I started out licking her outer lips and slowly inserting a finger into her slit. I spread her lips and began licking more vigorously. She began writhing all over the bed, and stifling her moans and growls as well as she could. At one point , she let out an "Oh Ya…" quite a bit louder than she should have and I stopped. She just grabbed my head and forced me back down to continue my actions. It wasn't long before I was pumping two fingers in and out of her soaking pussy and playing with her clit with my tongue. When she started to come, she let out another loud, "Yes!" and squirmed around so much, I had a hard time maintaining contact. Finally she hit her peak with another squeal, and gently ran her fingers through my hair.

When I looked up at her, she was gazing at me in a sort of drugged stupor. Then she came to her senses and just whispered, " Now I understand." Then she pushed me onto my back, and lowered her head to my cock, which was begging for release.

Her silky tongue roamed all over my shaft and her fingers tickled my balls. First she licked it from the base up to the ballooned head, then she licked all around the head, mixing her saliva with my pre-cum. Then she took the head in her mouth and tickled the apex of my penis with the tip of her tongue. Finally she engulfed the whole thing taking me into the warm embrace of her throat as deep as she could. I rested my hands on the back of her head and moaned. She continued to massage my balls with one hand, hold the bottom of my shaft with the other, and suck on my dick like a mighty pump. The sensations she was sending up and down my spine where indescribable, and it was far too soon, when I had to warn her that I was about to burst. She stopped long enough to say, "That's it baby, cum in my throat. I wanna taste your cum." I couldn't take it any longer. I erupted, sending my seed down her throat, and watched as she eagerly swallowed every last drop.

I just laid there for a few minutes, gathering my thoughts. This family was wonderfully bizarre. There was one daughter having sex with any guy who was willing. There was another daughter who enjoyed voyeuring her sister, as well as being voyeured herself. And the mother, whose name I didn't even know, wasn't mad at me for having sex with her daughters. Not only that, but she had just given me better head than either of her daughters had. I couldn't help but wonder, if the girls had watched the whole thing through a peephole in Tiffany's room. I also was curious what else the mother had in store for me.

I was disappointed when it became apparent that she was done with me. I was eager to send my hard cock deep into her wet pussy, but she explained that she didn't really want to cheat on her husband at all. She felt that she could justify letting me go down on her, since her husband always refused. "And of course I had to return the favor," she said with a wink and a sly smile. She also mentioned, that she might have to "test" me again in the future.

After she cleaned herself up, she told me to go home, and not to approach her daughters for the next two weeks. She said she was going to take another sick day, and spend it with the girls, and make sure we were all in agreement with this unique relationship. Then she wanted to give them a few weeks to think about it, before they agreed. I reluctantly consented, and spent the following two weeks fantasizing about Tiffany, Kelly, and their mother.

Part 9 - Reunion

Fourteen agonizingly long days after my encounter with their mother, Tiffany and Kelly rang my doorbell. I threw open the door excitedly, and ushered the girls into the living room. Tiffany was wearing black sandals, a tight black miniskirt, and a loose fitting beige crop top, which exposed her flat belly. Kelly was wearing a snug denim miniskirt, a billowy red blouse, and red sandals. They both looked spectacular as usual. Before I could say anything though, they pushed me onto the couch and told me to stay put. Tiffany pulled a CD out of her purse and put it in the CD player next to the television. Soon the sounds of Billy Idol's "Cradle of Love" was pumping out of the speakers. Both girls tantalizingly walked towards me with passion in their radiant eyes, Tiffany unzipping her skirt, and Kelly unbuttoning her blouse.

Both girls' hips gyrated in unison, as if they had choreographed their moves. Tiffany's skirt flew across the room, exposing her black thong panties, and Kelly's top glided to the floor, revealing her red lace bra. The music continued, and so did the dancing. Tiffany pulled off her top with a flare sending it into another corner of the room, and giving me a look at her black lace bra with little white embroidered flowers. When I moved my eyes to Kelly, she was unzipping her skirt. She bent over and pulled the skirt up, teasing me with a flash of her red thongs. My attention was redrawn to Tiffany when she came over to me, spreading my legs with a swift movement of her knees, and began dancing in my lap. Kelly appeared next to Tiffany, dropping her skirt to the carpet, and seductively removed her bra. The first song ended, and another started, while Tiffany was grinding her ass into my blue jean covered crotch. Meanwhile Kelly knelt beside me on the couch and pushed her breasts into my face. I had my hands on Tiffany's hips while she continued rubbing her ass against my stiff cock, but my tongue was free to flick out and caress Kelly's hardened nipples. Then Tiffany pulled away from my grasp and unhooked her bra from the front. She teased me with a few flashes of her tits, and then let the bra fly across the room, to come to rest hanging off a lampshade. Kelly moved into position between my legs and repeated the routine her sister had just performed.

Tiffany then turned around, bent over straight legged, and pulled her panties down to her ankles in one swift move. At this angle I could see her smooth pussy lips peeking out from between her legs. Kelly turned around to face me and pulled off my shirt. Then she moved up my body caressing my chest with her stiff nipples. She ended her presentation by blowing her hot breath into my ear and licking my earlobe, then danced away from me with the start of yet another song. Tiffany, now totally nude, danced over to my lap again, and knelt down. She began tracing her wet tongue all around my belly and chest taking special care of my nipples. Kelly laid face-up on the floor, and brought her feet straight up into the air. She thrust her pelvis up and pulled her panties off, shooting them into the air with her feet. I was so distracted by her shaved pubes, swollen with excitement, that I didn't even realize Tiffany had removed my shoes and socks, and had begun unbuttoning my jeans.

She tugged hard, making the buttons sound like machinegun fire, and fished my enflamed erection out of my boxers. Kelly moved over to my side once more, and began nibbling and licking my ears and neck again while Tiffany slid my cock up and down, between her tits. Then Kelly pushed me over so I was lying on the couch, and Tiffany pulled my jeans and boxers off.

Kelly hovered over my throbbing dick for a few seconds, then eased herself onto it bit by bit. Tiffany grasped the base of my cock, and helped Kelly guide it to its target, and Kelly let out a cry of pleasure. In another moment my aching member was deep inside Kelly's moist sizzling vagina. By the time Kelly had me all the way inside her, I knew I was going to blow, but Tiffany told Kelly not to move for a few seconds to give me time to regain my self-control. Kelly did as instructed, sitting there with her eyes closed, taking in every sensation and storing them into her long-term memory. Then Tiffany knelt on the couch facing her sister, with my head between her knees. She and Kelly held hands and Tiffany lowered her soaking pussy to my face. I began licking her bald mound and Kelly started to gradually move back and forth.

It wasn't long before Kelly was enthusiastically moving in every direction my rigid cock would allow. She pumped up and down, then moved backward and forward. Then she tried circular motions, and even tried moving left to right. When she found a pattern and tempo she liked, I began to thrust up into her. At the same time, I was sucking on Tiffany's clit, and she started to move in unison with Kelly. With a final upward thrust, muffled yell of "Yes!", and no way to warn Kelly, I was propelling my semen into her body. Kelly cried out as well, and collapsed backward, while Tiffany collapsed forward.

Tiffany's face was right in front of my semi-erect dick, still partially inside Kelly's tight pussy. I knew Tiffany hadn't cum yet, so I came out of my daze and picked up where I left off, licking her dripping lips. Kelly pulled herself away, letting my limp penis plop out, and sat back relaxing on the other end of the sofa, while I ate out her sister's pussy. The only sensations I was aware of at that moment were the taste of Tiffany's juices, the smoothness of her lips, and the feeling of her firm nipples pushing into my stomach.

Then I was greeted with a new awareness -- The warm mouth of Tiffany sucking me to another erection. I couldn't believe she was sucking my cock while it was still covered in her sister's cum. I had a brief thought about how weird that was, but pushed it out of my mind, when Tiffany began to shudder with an earth-shattering orgasm.

Tiffany climbed off of me and repositioned herself over my re-hardened cock. She looked over at Kelly, and asked, "Kell', is it okay if I fuck your new boyfriend?" Kelly responded with an enthusiastic affirmative, and floated over to take up the post Tiffany had abandoned. Now the girls were a mirror image of before.

Tiffany was a madwoman bouncing up and down on my dick, letting her emotions come out in moans, grunts, and growls. Kelly placed her tender pink pussy lips above my mouth, and I stuck my tongue as deep inside her as I could. After only a few minutes of sucking and nibbling on Kelly's clit, she had let out another scream, and relaxed on the loveseat, watching Tiffany pull off of my slippery dick, and ask me to get on top. Tiffany lay on her back, and spread her legs, pulling her knees up, even with her tits. I entered her with one thrust and drove into her with all the energy I had left. Then I felt her body go rigid, and her pussy clamp down on my dick, and she was cumming. I kept up the thrusting and as she was coming down from her peak, I shot my spunk into her, which made her scream out again.

After cleaning up the living room, and taking another shower together, we spent the day watching movies and talking about anything that came up. I told Kelly that I loved her, and she returned the sentiment. I also told her that if she wanted me to stay away from Tiffany, I'd understand. Tiffany echoed the opinion, but Kelly said she'd never felt closer to Tiffany in all her life, and that right now she was more than happy to share me with her, but if that ever changed, she'd make sure to tell us.