Neighbours Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara stood up, leaned over Mary's body and began planting soft butterfly kisses along her mother's and neck. At the same time, her hands reached out and formed around Mary's breasts with a pleasurable massaging and kneading action. Her fingers slipped over the firm mounds and tantalizingly played with the engorged nipples, pushing and pressing and then back to kneading of her aching breasts.

Mary's soft cooed and sighs suddenly stopped when she realized what was happening and she whimpered,

"Sara stop it .. this isn't right .. you're my daughter."

As Sara's hands and fingers relentlessly paid homage to Mary's breasts and nipples, her kisses moved onto her mother's face and she whispered back,

"I know that you are in need of relief and I know how to give it you."

A nervous Mary whimpered again,

"Oh Sara this so wrong .. it is incest ..."

Sara moved her lips onto Mary's lips and her tongue slipped between them into her mother's mouth, their tongues touched and slowly began playing and dancing with each other. It was as if a light switch had been turned 'on'. Delicious tremors rippled into Mary's mind, the tingling in her nipples intensified. Her throbbing clitoris pushed excitedly onto Sara's pressing abdomen. John watched as mother and daughter kissed passionately and heard a long moan filter through the locked mouths.

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!"

Sara broke the kiss and looked down into her mother's flushed face. She shifted both of her hands to Mary's right breast and they held it as though it was an offering for Sara's open mouth. Mary held her breath as Sara's mouth descended onto her bullet-like nipple with an exquisite sucking and suckling action. She gasped and thrust her breast into her daughter's devouring mouth. Sara's suckling mouth slipped off of Mary's right breast and kissed its way to her left breast. Mary's moans became louder and the contortions of her upper body intensified as Sara's lips and hands paid loving homage to both of her breasts and excited nipples.

While Sara kept her suckling mouth in play, her hands left Mary's breasts and started a massaging action down her mother's body toward the apex of her thighs. Mary knew where they were headed and she panted with anticipation. Sara stopped her hands at but not touching Mary's labia, her wrists teasingly grazed the swollen folds and then started back up toward Mary's breasts and the kneading hands rejoined the sucking mouth, lips and tongue. Mary cooed and gurgled as ripples of pleasure washed across her body. Her throbbing clitoris was now begging for attention and her glistening labia oozed with her vaginal wetness, her body moved where ever Sara's hands moved.

Sara repeated the massaging process over and over again. Each time her hands came closer and closer to touching Mary's tormented sex. Her kisses flowed from neck to both shoulders as her fingers slipped and tantalized the engorged nipples. Sara heard Mary's breathing become rapid and she smiled as Mary's head thrashed back and forth as waves of arousal flowed across her body. Suddenly, Sara's hands and mouth left her mother's withering body. Mary's hips circled franticly over the edge of bed.

"Oh God! Oh! God!"

Sara reached down and picked up the bottle of massaging oil.

"Mother, you are going to really love this."

With that, she poured the contents all over Mary's body. She started at Mary's left breast, over to her right breast, down to her abdomen and right thigh, then back up to her abdomen and down to her left thigh. She finished it off with a liberal portion to the apex of Mary's labia and thighs.

Mary gasped as the warm scented oil spread outward on contact with her body.

Sara started spreading the oil all around Mary's breasts and nipples. Mary moaned in joy as Sara's slippery hands massaged and kneaded her firm breasts and bullet-like nipples. Sara lowered her head and sucked on the engorged nipple of Mary's right breast.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Sara started downward, spreading and kneading the warm oil over Mary's lower chest and abdomen. She worked both hands on either side of Mary's body. Her hands finally met at Mary's swollen labia and her slippery hands kneaded the swollen lips and her thumbs slipped and pressed against Mary's engorged organ of joy.

Mary screamed in ecstasy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

As Mary thrust her hips up, Sara slipped her fingers into the slick crease and played deliciously with the oozing opening to her mother's womanhood. Mary gasped and her hips ground her enflamed sex against her daughter's caressing and manipulating fingers. Mary was riding another orgasmic wave.

Sara leaned forward and sucked Mary's engorged organ of joy into mouth. Her tongue deliciously swirled around it. At the same time she slipped three fingers into Mary's eager vaginal opening with an ecstatic twisting and turning action. Mary's hips ground her enflamed sex against Sara's loving mouth and probing fingers. Sara's searching fingers sought out and found her mother's illusive 'G' spot and Mary screeched ecstatically as the ultra-sensitive tissues exploded with joy. Slowly, almost teasingly, Sara withdrew her twisting fingers.

Mary wailed as her body was pulled back from its orgasmic edge.

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!"

Sara reached down and pulled her mother's feet up onto the bed and pushed them apart. Mary's sex was now raised and fully accessible for Sara. Sara opened the bottle of oil and Mary gasped and panted as she watched Sara pour a liberal amount of the slick lubricant onto her right hand, lower wrist and forearm. Sara smiled at her mother and held up her slick hand so she could see it.

Mary couldn't believe what Sara was going to do. Her mind said 'NO' but her body was screaming, 'YES, YES, YES'.

Sara slowly slipped the tips of her grouped fingers between the swollen folds and pressed them against the Mary's eager opening. Sara then nudged them inward twisting and turning. Mary felt an incredible pressure as her vagina stretched and then unbelievable sensations exploded within her as the hand and wrist slipped inward. Her excited entrance quickly stretched over the advancing wrist and Mary gasped as the delicious fullness pushed further and further into her body. Mary gurgled as the wrist, hand and fingers were soon twisting ecstatically within her enflamed vaginal sheath. Her hips ground hungrily as spasms of joy raced throughout her sex. Sara's wiggling fingers reacquired Mary's excited 'G' spot and her mind became saturated with waves of joy. She now wanted, now needed all of this incredible thickness to fill her enraged vagina. With an anguished cry, she thrust her seething sex upward and impaled herself deeply onto her daughter's lower forearm.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Mary's vaginal muscles clenched ecstatically around Sara's hand, wrist and forearm. Sara waited a few seconds and then withdrew her wrist and squirmed it back inward. Mary had never experienced such ecstatic joy. Sara now varied her thrusts from fast to slow, all in and all out, part way in and part way out. Mary's stretching vaginal muscles were ecstatically clenching and spasming. Bolts of pure joy shot directly to her dazed mind. Her breath came in deep gasps and pants. Her thick vaginal juices spurted out past the lunging hand and wrist. Her head thrashed back and forth as waves of joy cascaded across her body. Sara leaned her head inward, her lips opened and sucked Mary's erect organ into her mouth. Her lips and tongue began to suck on her mother's hyper-excited clitoris as if it were an erection. Mary's body bucked upward and jerked wildly as all the ecstatic sensations merged into each other.

Sara started her final series of masterful strokes. Mary's mind could no longer control her body's actions. She lay there and let the orgasmic pressure cooker build to the exploding point. Her whole universe was centered on her spasming vagina and exploding clitoris. Her eyes and mind became saturated with an ecstatic, euphoric fog. Her body trembled and convulsed. Her hands clenched into fists her toes curled up tightly. Small orgasmic waves rippled up and down her body from her head to her toes. They built up higher and higher as Sara lunged relentlessly into the depths of her sexual being.

"Oh God Sara ... It's happening ... I ... I ..."

Sara's thrusts became faster and deeper. Mary couldn't keep up with them. The thrusts went all the way out and all the way in. Her body became detached from her surroundings. Only the spiraling orgasmic sensations were allowed to enter her mind. Her body shook and rippled with pure sexual joy. Her breathing became labored and she gasped and panted as she neared her orgasmic trip point .. and it came. Sara felt her mother's vaginal muscles clench tightly around her stroking hand and wrist as a rainbow of orgasmic lights danced around her eyes. Her hips arched up and ground her sex in tight circles onto the magnificent 'penetrator' that was total embedded within her body. Her eyes opened wide and saw nothing, her mouth opened and no sound was heard.

Suddenly a long loud orgasmic wail escaped her lips,

IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ...."

Mary's climatic orgasm was all consuming. It gripped every part of her body. Her mind was so saturated with sensations of joy that it was unable absorb any more and she lost consciousness. Her body slumped down onto the bed and her feet slipped off the bed and onto the floor. Her body continued to buck and jerk as her internal orgasms rumbled across her body. Slowly the contortions of her body ebbed and she regained consciousness.

She moaned when she felt the wonderful fullness still imbedded deep within her vagina and the delicious aftershocks that gripped her body. Sara smiled at her mother's satisfied and fulfilled face. A loud slurping sound was heard as she slowly withdrew her hand, wrist and lower forearm from Mary's vagina.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Slowly .. Ohhhhhhhhhh!!"

Torrents of vaginal fluids gushed out past the gaping entrance drenching both bodies and the bed. Mary's stretched vagina slowly returned to normal.

Mary looked into her daughter's face and whispered,

"Oh God, that was absolutely incredible."

They looked at John and saw the anguish on his face and the straining hardness between his spread thighs. Mary smiled at her daughter and said,

"I will take care of John."

In a few seconds, a loud moan was heard as Mary's mouth slipped over the engorged gland at the head of his erection.

Next: Part 2, Mary and Sara join the Neigbourhood's Enlightenment Group

End of Neighbours Part 1