Neighbours Pt. 03: Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grumpyg
grumpyg
936 Followers

I was aware of both girls moving on to the bed. A pair of legs straddled my face, lowering a smooth cunt to my mouth.

"Lick." It was Karen. Her pussy smelled good, real good. I did as she asked. The soft noises of contentment escaped her mouth.

"Harder. Faster." I would have preferred to see her pussy close up. At the same time Sam was steadily sucking me off.

I had no idea of time but it felt eternally long before Karen gave out soft sighs of satisfaction.

"Is it ok?" Sam's voice.

"Yes. I'm quite enjoying watching. If you want to, you can."

I didn't know what Sam had asked Elaine, but she had been given permission. Before I knew what, I sensed Sam lowering herself on to my iron rod. I know I went in deep. The scarf was pulled away. I could see Sam's tits bouncing as she moved up and down.

I don't know whether it was the excitement of being fucked by my daughter with my wife watching, or whether it was Sam upping the pace, but I came real quick. That made it dad and Karen 1 each, with mum and Sam still to score.

I hadn't known, but Elaine had been rubbing herself while I had my eyes covered. She was still busy while Sam wad fucking me. Now it was her turn. We swapped places. Our bed was just wide enough for three. Karen seemed very eager to dominate giving her mum pleasure. Possibly it was the first time she'd sucked on Elaine's tits since she was a baby. Sam joined in, taking her right tit while Karen took the left.

"Oh my goodness," sighed Elaine, "That's so good."

I could tell the girls were being so gentle. Elaine seemed so turned on by the girls treating me. Karen pulled away, kissing her mum full on the lips. I expected Elaine to pull away, but no. Elaine used to be a great kisser and was really getting into what her daughter was offering. I saw Karen signal to Sam, who leaned over and started licking each of Elaine's nipples, then sucking.

The girls switched. Now it was Sam, and I knew how erotic Sam's kisses could be ... but with a woman? If she was hesitant then she didn't show it. They were both really into the kiss while Karen moved down to Elaine's cunt lips. At first closed together, Elaine's legs slowly parted, giving more and more access until Karen's tongue was inside her.

Curiously though, Karen was just persistent enough to keep Elaine right on the edge.

"Dad," she said after a while, "Mum's ready. Its now up to you."

I was hard again. Hell, I was steel hard. Taking Karen's place, my steel hardness thrust into my wife, time and time again.

Elaine's orgasm was mind blowing, the best I can ever remember. The score was now Karen, Elaine and me one each. Sam was still to blow.

"Sam," she said. "Let's leave mum and dad. I'm gonna tongue fuck you until your legs turn to jelly. It wasn't a request, it was an order.

Elaine and I cuddled, spooned naked. She was soon asleep. Then I could hear Sam erupting. Half the street must have heard her.

-

Much later in the day we were sat, stomachs overfilled with Christmas dinner. Glasses were filled with a very drinkable rose wine. That night Elaine and I fucked again.

I doubt Karen would ever turn Sam lesbian-wise, but the noises from Sam's room told me she was having a damned good try.

*****

The girls were determined to make the best of their Christmas break, especially on New Years Eve and several times I was invited to taxi some of their friends home.

But that, my readers, is another story.

*****

Many thanks to ES for providing me with the inspiration to write this story.

grumpyg
grumpyg
936 Followers
12