All Comments on 'Nemesis Visits'

by ScattySue

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent!

ScattySue, it's incredible how your stories just keep getting better, I think they call that particular ability, talent. Yes that's it TALENT!

Keep up the talented writing, and whenever the Goddess move you to do so, write a couple real raunchy-kinky lesbian sex stories, for all of your fans and readers out here like me!

Thanks for sharing,

Gay Kat.

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 9 years ago
Damn!

This one made me cry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
powerful

Really fluently written - I laughed out loud a couple times. On a more serious note, it should be read by more of us guys. Finally, I am not quite sure what the current score of 4 says about lit readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Different but worth it

At the start I was not sure it belonged in lesbian stories but yes. Very long but so glad I kept reading. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Again!

Sue, you've done it again even though you've strayed from your usual normal world into fantasy. I was half-way through another long story when I noticed this new one from you---I switched over immediately and so very pleased that I did. This is a great story albeit quite an emotions-churner. In some ways, I thought it almost Dickensian: I'm thinking 'A Christmas Carol' when Scrooge tells Marley's ghost he was always a good man of business; the ghost replies, "...mankind was my business... charity, mercy, forbearance and benevolence were my business..." As with Scrooge, I saw this realisation as Max/Maxie's journey to salvation.

I don't know if this is the right place to suggest a book to you, Sue, but if you can find a copy I'd recommend a novel called 'Turnabout' by an American humorist called Thorne Smith. First published in 1933, it was reprinted a number of times up into the 1950s. The plot is similar to yours although the novel is a humorous one. The main characters, husband and wife, are constantly bickering. They have a small antique idol, a gift from a globe-trotting uncle, which turns out to be the real McCoy. The idol is sick of their arguments and one night swaps their bodies over so that they can see, and hopefully learn from, what it's like to wander about in the other person's skin. The book is long out-of-print but copies do turn up in second-hand and charity shops.

Looking forward to your next long tale.

Brian

ScattySueScattySueabout 9 years agoAuthor

Brian, I will confess that 'A Christmas Carol' was an influence, certainly on the arc of the story. I began writing this before last Christmas and re-read 'A Christmas Carol' on my e-Reader and, instead of just being punishment, Nemesis's retribution became redemptive. (It was also at this time that I realized that I already had Max, the villain from 'Such a Little Thing', available as an ideal target for Nemesis's visit!)

I'm glad you enjoyed the story.

RPGerRPGerabout 9 years ago
You Did It Again!

I just discovered you a few days ago, and am catching up on your submissions. Thank you so much for delivering what I want from stories... a good cry when that is where you would have me, and a bubble of happiness the rest of the time. It is a gift the world needs. I appreciate that you are continuing to submit stories and hope you will continue to do so for many more years.

RPGerRPGerabout 9 years ago
I LIKE you long stuff

I have been catching up on almost all of your stories (thank you for the warnings!), and really like your stuff. I really like the stories that emphasize relationships and their formation. With that preference in mind, I would ask that you write a lot more stories like this one. The really short stories always come across as hurried, with the story being a loose frame for the sex. I know that is what they are supposed to be, but this is my vote for long stories like Nemesis, it's prequel, the valentine story, etc.

Thank you so much for the happiness you have given me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Tears! So many tears!

I usually end up in fits of tears during Sue's stories. I must say I never saw that coming with how this one started! It was such a touching tale of villainy, empathy, remorse, repentance, and... just when you thought all was lost... redemption. I don't know how she does it, but Sue's damn good at this! Thank you so much for the emotional rollercoaster of another great story!

BugattiTBugattiTalmost 9 years ago
Wow!!!!

You have written another captivating story, nicely done. Going back to all your submissions but that doesn't mean you should stop writing new ones :). Thanks for sharing

TommybowlerTommybowleralmost 9 years ago
Long is good

Thank you loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Really Really loved it. Thank you for the effort and talent

.

BitterIchorBitterIchoralmost 9 years ago
Sorry

I just couldn't get into this. It's an ambitious and well-written story, no doubt, but the gender swapping thing just killed the whole story for me. It wasn't even a transgender issue. He wasn't a woman suffering from gender dysphoria who became a true woman, something I could get behind. He was just a man in a womans body. I found something deeply unappealing about that. I feel like this would have been better off in a different category after all.

I'm sorry if this came off as harsh.

Arago007Arago007almost 9 years ago
Amazing!

I loved this story! When I first saw the length I did hesitate, but I am so glad to have read it. Beautifully written and absolutely thought provoking. I would have liked to see some justice for Harri, she shouldn't have a criminal record. I would also have liked to see some revenge on Jason, the ass.

Now I wonder about the reverse, a woman to man gender swap, could be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow. Just wow

I'll admit that the length intimidated me at first but holy fuck am I glad that I read this absolutely perfectly thought out piece of linguistic art. The tale of max's recompense is something that will certainly stay with me for a long time. Thank you for taking the time and loving care to craft this beautiful story.

richieyeahrichieyeahalmost 9 years ago
great story

thank you for sharing

gnome_mangnome_manalmost 9 years ago
Oh My Goddess

This is one of the best stories that I have ever read. I'm nearly 61, been a bookworm for all my life and I am so moved by this little tale.

GaladreyilGaladreyilalmost 9 years ago
Thankyou

I cried.... A few time I actually cried and at one point I wasn't sure if I even wanted to read anymore. Such an astounding writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sounds familiar

The premise of this story reminds me of an 90's movie with Ellen Barkin called "Switch." Good story.

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 8 years ago
Wonderful and beautiful story

Very well written and touching. I had to keep reading since the story was so enveloping.. I was drawn deeply as things developed and very much identified with Maxine but not Max, never Max.. I wouldn't consider becoming a woman to be a curse, but instead a blessing even with the problems you well illustrated. You had me wishing for the outcome you furnished at the end, Maxine in a loving relationship, but I was worried for a while.. I would live Maxie's life without hesitation... By thought and feelings over a long time I would consider myself a Trans-Lesbian.. :) 3>

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hmmm

Sue you are the bomb !

Sexy_LisaSexy_Lisaover 8 years ago
If Only

At first I had to admit that I thought of Max tuning into Maxine was kind of silly, and possibly a sick joke. But as I got deeper into the story, I began to see the struggles Maxine was having just trying to cope suddenly becoming a woman. Your description of how men and women think differently kept me glued to the story. For this point I give you much more credit that I was able to. Too bad there wasn't ten stars to award you. You definitely have become one of my favorite authors.

I will be constantly looking out for more of your stories.

StephanieRubyStephanieRubyover 8 years ago
If there were ever a truer story....

Sue,

I read both the Amber and Milla story and this Nemesis story. You did this really well. The Nemesis story is truly a look into the basic differences between the sexes. I truly imaged what it would be like to be a man going through this. I cryed when Maxine learned that she was being forced to give up Harri. Then I got mad at the Goddess because she was doing to Max what Max had done to women in his early life. She just wanted to humiliate this man like he humiliated women. It made me angry because women just don't do this as was illustrated in the rest of this story.

Congratulations on the great story telling and wonderful imagination. You are blessed with a wonderful muse.

Much love,

Stephanie

CelticTravelerCelticTravelerover 8 years ago
I almost skipped this....

Sue, I tend to stay away from the stories with the far fetched story lines. However that being said I am a fan of your work. Than alone was the factor that brought to this story. Your ability to create such characters and weave their story is truly refreshing. You ability to create and develop the protagonist Maixe was without question a remarkable accomplishment.

Your skill to write this story with just the right amount of erotica was a wonderful enhancement to the journey of Maxie. Sue, you continue to set the bar with your work.

On a lighter note, this should be standard reading for my gender. I look forward to your continued work. I did enjoy the Amber and Milla series. I was reminded of the words of Scrooge "Why show me these thing if the is no hope."

Thank you for your stories,

DRock

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
new reader!

Hello I just found this site like a month ago.... And the first story I read was yours and I can say that I fell inlove...... ^_^ your cool! Wish I could write like you....

roveroneroveroneover 8 years ago
One of the best...

Stumbled across Amber/Milla, got sucked in, then discovered sequel...big chunk of day & well worth it. Eyes definitely getting misty last page. Every once in a while come across a story that blows me away...being added to my All Time Best List. Like Big Meanie start left me very unsure, but very glad I plowed on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
outstanding

I almost did not read this story, I though it was way to long to hold my interest for too long, but I am very glad I did I really enjoyed this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
One of the Best!

This is one of the best stories I've read on Literotica! 5 stars - it deserves more. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
GREAT STORY!

One of the best stories ever! Among the many good things about it is that it isn't extreme in regards to their love making. Why 99% of all the other stories have to have 10 inch dildos that are 3 inches in diameter, pain, and all the nasty degrading "dirty" talk, is a mystery to me. I guess it is what sells. I liked the mild d/s where they were loving about it. I really wish I could find more stories like this one.

I see the author is British so I did have some troubles understanding everything. Lots of words spelled differently. I understand what a bloke and wanker must mean and can guess what some of the other euphemisms are. But some of the others, such as a Bedsit? Some kind of apartment, but don't know where it is different from a studio.

Anyway, great story! I loved it.

Onewhoknows12Onewhoknows12about 8 years ago
Genius

Just genius. Love it, not as much as your Sneaky Valentine story but still among the best of the site.... no internet.

CorinnePapillonCorinnePapillonabout 8 years ago
Speechless!

Simply breathtaking! And such a wonderful concept, thank you.

Corinne (UK)

woodseaveswoodseavesalmost 8 years ago
This is an incredibly moving story of sacrifice and redemption.

Thank you, Sue, for yet another beautiful story. This is more complex and ambitious than its prequel, and it is superbly worked out. Max(ie)'s journey through realisation, contrition, atonement, redemption, and a stunning twist at the end. I'm in awe of your amazing creative mind.

vpettprovpettproover 7 years ago
By the Goddess

This story sat in my sights for a while, I loved "Such a little thing" so much and just could not bring myself to read about Max learning anything. I finally have read this story and I cried myself silly at the end. Sue you are a fantastic and spectacular writer. 5 Stars all the Way!!

EaglewingsEaglewingsover 7 years ago
WOW

Simply amazing. Left me wanting more. Wounderful writing, from conception to completion. I can not get enough of your writings. Keep up the superb job.

My hats off to you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
loved it

Wow what a great read. Spent last two pages weeping openly (much to embarrassment of rose around me, hard luck them). Max(ie) redemption was gut wrenching.

But like the Goddess I wonder if he should not have lived as the redeemed Max. Harsh we would lose Harri, who would be crushed be this change of events but I wonder if that was an original plot arc.

So we still don't know if there is anything like a reformed man. Not reassuring for us blokes. I too was aswine to people as a younger man (honestly not as bad as Max) but have spent many years regretting my attitudes. The fact that I still have wonderful friends from those days gives me hope.

Thanks for story Sue. Keep writing please.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 7 years ago
Beautiful Story!

And a wonderful conclusion to the story of Amber and Milla. Thank you so very much for sharing this, you are a fantastic author!

20Daniella20Daniellaabout 7 years ago
Wow

Well you made me a weeping mess at the end but I loved it nonethless

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing story

I was a little leery at first that this would be too sy-fi for me, but I was totally wrong. This is probably the best story I have read here. I laughed and cried and there were moments of arousal as well. Truly the definition of erotica. Great job!

CochettaHDCochettaHDover 6 years ago
Good story

I love the way you put forth the story of redemption. It was a sweet love tale. I hope you continue to keep us entertained with your stories. You are a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing mind

Yes I can see the struggle into what category to put this story. This was a really great thought out story. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOWs!

I can't stop reading your stories. I'm about half done. Still being enchanted by the way your write. Simple but enough detail to visualize a scene. You're so damn impressive. I hope you're still writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful!

I thought you were nicely focused in your writing. You kept my interest and honestly, when I finished this story I didn't feel like you left any cliffhangers. Well done. The storyline was insightful, and I really liked that you were honest with both the male/female psyche's perception. Then the best part was how you described several of Max's breakthrough's as the epiphanies they were. Your build up has a nice beginning, middle and end. I've only read this part but I plan to read the others.

I felt sorry and angry, for Max/Maxie, all at the same time. I felt the self-abhorrhence as you described how he finally understood how his actions affected the lives of those around him. Is that all I got out of this? Oh no! I liked the ebb and flow of your story. I also enjoyed reading how the relationship grew into love.

I've only read this first part and when I read part 2, I'll let you know. Anonymous from USA

MoreHeatThanLightMoreHeatThanLightover 5 years ago
Unforseen!

At first, I might not have been inclined to read this story, not anticipating that a tale of divine punishment might be to my liking. But two factors brought me to read on, anyway. One, it’s connection to such a little thing. And two, the title: Nemesis Visits. One of my favorite bands wrote a song by the name Nemesis, and I was curious if I would find any connection in terms of imagery. Turns out not, but it was enough to sell me on reading.

Funny, you never would have guessed she would have been happier as a woman. Until she discovered exactly what it was like to be a woman. But then again, until you know what it’s like from personal experience, it can be hard to anticipate how you’ll feel about anything. Sometimes these things just sneak up and surprise us!

Harleytt0706Harleytt0706over 4 years ago
Wow

That was an epic read, you are very talented. I hope you will keep is up to date on what happens with these two as well as Amber and Milla. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

JS60007JS60007about 4 years ago
So moving

What a wonderful story of healing and getting a second chance. I cried at the reunion of Harri and Maxine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow!

A most wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bring a box of tissues

Wow. You are a very gifted writer. You had me literally sobbing, in sadness and then it turned to happy tears. Please keep sharing your gift with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

whew! I was thinking this was going to be a bit ranty but it wasn't. hate crying but then I keep reading your stories and many of them make it happen. thanks?

KotopoofsKotopoofsover 3 years ago

I loved it, but I was hoping for Max to somehow clear Harri's record, maybe by turning himself in.

AngieLightHeart0AngieLightHeart0about 3 years ago

This has surprised me. The typical "man becomes woman" story I rolled my eyes at thinking it would be tacky or pervy. Then I thought of the author you are so I gave it a chance and I love it.

Boy did I hate Max. I didn't want him to find happiness. I didn't want him to find love. I wanted to see him punished and suffer for a life time and beyond. Him turning in to a woman doesn't take away what he had done. But.. somewhere along the lines I liked him or should I say her? a little. Still hated him/her for everything but he'd changed. Found out what women really go through. Maybe if every man went through what he did, this world would be a better and safer world for everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Too too long.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

MASTERPIECE

tears running down my cheeks ...... Im so totally taken ....... Yes actings words behavior violence emotions thinkings much more all is mirrored in us and we should taken care of it ...... So yes the sight of of girl boy or woman man could not more controversial and then the society with old rules or blinded by religions and more producing a huge gap for just being lovely or compassionate or heartly or lovely or much much more ...... Yhank you for reminding me with those pages with this tale ....... You're a marvelous gifted writer 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💝💝💝

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 2 years ago

You wrote a beautiful story that was well told. I was drawn deeply into the characters and I was crying at the end .. first for Max and then happiness.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusover 2 years ago

"Of course, if they start being drongos then you'll need to pick the ringleader and put him down a bit. Don't swear at him but, you know, find a way to mock him, just a little, and put him in his place. Understand?"

There is a marvelously piercing line from The Handmaid's Tale: "Men live in fear that women will laugh at them. Women live in fear that men will kill them."

Your telling of Max's/Maxine's story is an extended meditation on this sad truth.

I was so touched that you could present such a detailed catalogue of what a sudden transformation from male to female would entail. How a woman walks, how women must be on their guard as they wend their way, . . . This is a magnificent tour de force. Thank you! 5 stars all the way!

BelindaTvDKBelindaTvDKalmost 2 years ago

Shit.. what a cry...

Love it.

You are insane... Makes feelings in me.. deeply..

YOU are the goddess's..

Love

Belinda

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So Marie never tells her fiancé that she cheated on him? What else will she cheat on him for?

apollo_XIapollo_XIover 1 year ago

What a truly beautiful story. Should be 10 stars!

Reading_is4funReading_is4funover 1 year ago

Beautiful story…made me crying along the way…perhaps Max should have tried to clear the criminal records of Harri whilst being Max again…I wonder…5 ⭐️ is not enough to rate this story as are some others of yours xx

S9808S9808over 1 year ago

I do not know what to say. I do not have the words to express my feelings of gratitude at having found this story. I followed the link from the such a little thing tale which I loved, but this is in a realm of its own. Makes me want to atone for all my wrong doings which are not as bad as Max but still not proud of.

Beautifully written and edited [ignoring the few minor errors], what more can I say. I will now go and sit in a corner and reflect on my misdemeanours.

Nightwish1977Nightwish1977about 1 year ago

Wow. This was so beautiful and heartwarming..Thank you.

Vell84Vell8411 months ago

This was such a wonderful, beautiful story. Thank you for sharing it

LiberalMindsLiberalMinds5 months ago

Holy smokes… I sort of anticipated this ending. I knew Max would want to be Maxine. It wasn’t hard to predict. I’m not normally into stories with supernatural elements. Your story, Sue, utilizes the supernatural in a well defined plot. I just couldn’t let go of the story, so I sat on the toilet and read at work. I’m blushing now. Well… you som me! I recommend the story to everyone.

I need to reflect on another thing. How come I always want to know more about these women’s lives? One thing is for sure; you create women I care for. Love even…

Sue! You’re gifted. It’s a long time since you posted a story. Your mind is beautiful and your stories reflect that. Please continue writing.

PS! I am a male. Even if I know it is not my fault, I am bothers me to know that 95 % of the worlds asshole population are male. Since most people are nice, there are still quite a lot of decent men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScattySue@ScattySue
1865 Followers
I love well written erotic stories: those with a good plot line and engaging characters so I try to provide those in my stories. Thank you to all those who have liked and commented on my stories; such feedback is both helpful and encouraging. Well, life has been getting in t...