All Comments on 'Nerd Girl at Faculty Stag Night'

by fastandsloppy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Loves_music_loves_to_danceLoves_music_loves_to_danceover 9 years ago
Loved it

Something about being used and abused and fucked 10 ways from Sunday appeals to the cumslut in me... However I know the difference between fantasy and real life. Still, loved getting turned on by this story! Now I just need more toys...

It was FUCKING EXCELLENT.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 9 years ago
Great to have fastandsloppy back

with a new story on Lit. As always, a fun read and a hot read. I will wait expectantly for the next fastandsloppy submission.

DarlingCuntDarlingCuntover 9 years ago
Awesome!

I really appreciated the length as well as the character development. I also thought it was cool that you included so many different ways to get off; feet aren't my thing, but I still appreciated the variety in the story. Definitely keep writing, your stories are great!

fastandsloppyfastandsloppyover 9 years agoAuthor
In which Fastandsloppy responds to Darling Cunt

Indeed, the foot stuff does nothing for me either. However I frequently like to throw in some different types of sexual action because I think it adds a nice spin on the narrative even if it doesn't particularly turn me on. And, as you say, it's nice to revel in the variety of perversion we humans have dreamed up. We are an interestingly horny species of beast, IMHO.

And also, I love your name, Darling Cunt. Love it!

sandymonroesandymonroeover 9 years ago

You played with a good amount of fetish clichés well here! Gangbang, schoolgirl, fantasies coming true, first time... I have to say: it's perfect! 5 stars from me and a favourite :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well done

Often obvious power struggles like teacher/student or boss/employee can be really uncomfortably written and far less consensual. This was an excellently written and fully consensual fantasy. Thank you for the lovely read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very nice!

Very well written- the initial awkwardness and revealing everyone's thought processes was very fun to read.

jaxxxssjaxxxssover 9 years ago
Great read.

Oh my what an awesome read. Thanks.

spankfunforspankfunforabout 9 years ago
6 Into 1 - Over and Over

It is Very Gratifying to Know a Young Freshman can Have 6 Profs Help Her to Enrich Her Education! FUN STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent

Great stuff, nice school girl action, definitely deserving on continuing.

JavertthejollypastrychefJavertthejollypastrychefover 8 years ago

One of my all time favorite stories!

Kitist02Kitist02about 8 years ago
Romance language?

A delightfully slow build-up to an equally delightful ending. Developing her background story was handled quite well, and seeing them drag her out of the limbo imposed upon her by her family was wonderful.

I have enjoyed everything of yours I've read so far. I especially appreciate the way you draw in current hot topic events, such as a wounded warrior, and in another series where you included a soldier's widow as a primary character ("Troubled Waters"). These touches of the writer's art give added dimensions of pathos to great stories.

Please keep writing, and keep absorbing current events into your stories. You are doing quite well with this. Keep it up, please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous