Nerd's Reward Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next, she leaned back and climbed up so she was kneeling on his chair facing away from him. Her ass and pussy were right at his chest level and only about a foot from his face. She leaned forward and started grinding her hips back and forth like she was fucking the air.

The stripper then started to rise up and guided Larry's hands, reaching around to rub her stomach. When she didn't stop him, he moved his hand north and cupped her tits. After a minute, he opened his hands to squeeze her tits, but she stopped him there and pushed his hands away. She got up, stopping along the way to take another sip of the drink.

When she got back to Larry, she picked right up where she left off and straddled his lap and began to rock her body back and forth. Then, she reached down and pulled the skirt up so it was around her stomach and her pussy was fully exposed to Larry and her sweet ass to Nathan.

She reached down and rubbed her pussy with both hands while she ground her body on Larry's lap. Next, she leaned forward and began to bounce her tits right in front of his face. Larry instinctively reached around and squeezed her ass; it looked like he was forcing her down harder onto his lap.

Soon she rose up and took a tit in each hand and as he moved his hands up her back and then around to her stomach as she rubbed her tits down his face. Larry got bolder and tried to grab a handful of her luscious tits. She pushed his hands away and moved over. The girl reached back to unzip her skirt. She slowly slid the skirt down over her ass and dropped it to the floor so she was completely naked except for her boots.

She grabbed Larry's knees, pushed them together and sat on his lap with her back to him. She leaned back against him and wrapped her arms around his thin neck which pushed her tits out nicely. Her legs were spread open around his legs which caused her juicy pussy lips to pull open just a little bit.

She just started to grind her ass into his crotch to the rhythm of the music and he reached around and started rubbing her hips and thighs. He started rubbing her stomach and making his north towards her big tits. She leaned forward and looked down, just leaning back against him again. Finally, he moved his hands over her tits and squeezed them.

Larry rubbed and kneaded her tits for another minute or so before she started to stand up. Before letting his hands drop to her sides, he pinched both nipples lightly and rolled them around between his fingers. That caused an audible moan escaped her lips as the song wound down. She moved back to the table and picked up the drink to finish it off.

As yet another song started, she sat on the table with her legs spread wide. This caused her pussy to pull open more and the moisture gave away how excited this show made her. She swayed her head back and forth while she lowered her hand down and rubbed her pussy. She turned around the table so the duo could each get a good view of her playing with her pussy. Soon, she got up and headed over to Larry again.

She started to dance in front of him and rubbed her tits and pussy. The stripper kneeled down in front of him and leaned forward so her head was just above his lap and started to raise and lower her head while she bounced to the music. Her hair was covering her head and his crotch completely, so it looked like she was sucking Larry's dick.

He reached under her and grabbed two handfuls of her tits and while he couldn't see anything, it was obvious he enjoyed himself. After a little of that, she slowed down her movements and stood up. She climbed onto his lap, faced him and bounced to the music on his lap. He grabbed two handfuls and she arched her back pushing her tits into his face even more as she rubbed her pussy into his lap while he squeezed her tits and rolled her nipples between his fingers.

She was in another world, and they could hear the soft moans escape her lips. Larry leaned forward and stuck his face between her tits and she just rubbed them back and forth. She reached up and cupped each tit and started to press them together against his face. Larry opened his mouth and slid over to try to suck her left nipple into his mouth, but as soon as she felt it, she pushed him away and started to get up. She just gave him a wicked smile over her shoulder as she walked towards Nathan.

She danced up to Nathan's chair and slowly climbed onto it and pulled Nathan forward in his chair so she could wrap her legs around him. She was so close to him when she started to bounce up and down on his lap it caused her tits to bounce off his chin. He leaned forward and whispered something in her ear, but she shook her head no and continued her ride.

To his dismay, the song faded. The stripper got up and said she had to prepare for the last song. She had the duo all hop out of their seats for a second, and asked one of them to fill her drink. Nathan ordered another one for her, which arrived surprisinly fast.

"Since you are probably wondering, your friend asked if he could suck on my titties." She told Larry, as she downed most of her drink. "I told him no, but I am willing to let you do it."

As another song started, she climbed between the two onto the table. She lay down with her legs towards Larry and her head towards Nathan. She opened her legs wide and her very wet, pink pussy fell open lewdly.

She slid down so her ass was just off the table and wrapped her legs around Larry. Then, she reached down and pulled him to his knees so his crotch was lined up perfectly with her pussy. Once she had him where she wanted him, she pulled him back and forth with her legs which pulled the bulge in his pants right against her pussy. She then reached forward and pulled his head down to her tits.

Larry began sucking and licking her large soft mounds while she rubbed her pussy up and down against his crotch. She was in ecstasy as she reached down with both hands to rub her pussy, she could feel Larry's monster bulge. He was alternating between sucking her whole nipple in his mouth and just flicking it with his tongue, which just drove her wild.

He reached down and grabbed her ass with both hands. With him on top of her, her legs wrapped around him, her tits in his face and his hands guiding her back and forth, it looked just like he was fucking her. If he wasn't fully clothed, there wouldn't be any way to tell they weren't fucking right there.

That continued for awhile, but the song was about half over, so she pushed her body against him a couple more times before she opened her legs and pushed him back. She then sat up on the table and motioned for each one at a time to get up and stand before her. She gave each a quick show while she played with her soft tits and wet pussy until the final song wound down.

"Well, am I not a good enough distraction?" She smiled as she got dressed again.

"That was so hot!" Nathan exclaimed.

"I hope you are ok with the special attention I gave your friend." She told Nathan, finishing zipping up. "I usually don't let it happen, it's just that I consider myself a size queen. I am a sucker for big dicks, literally." She winked at Larry.

He grinned at her. He realized that in the past couple of days, he'd changed a lot more than in recent years. He looked over his shoulder to check on Nathan while she wrote down her nunber on a piece of paper and handed over to him.

She pulled his head back towards her and down deep into her cleavage, kissing him goodbye. They both watched, as the statuesque, full-figured brunette, with the kind of knockers that really sock it to your eyes, walked away.

"What was that all about, Higgs?" Nathan asked his friend, dumbfounded.

"Uh ... I guess she was trying to be nice." Larry lied.

"Shit! Look at the time, we have to get back!" Nathan yelled after checking his wristwatch. "Jess is probably waiting me!"

"Pussywhipped." Larry mumbled.

"What?" Nathan pouted.

"Never mind, let's go." Larry finally said.

***

They arrived at the hotel around 6 PM. Jessica was indeed waiting for Nathan at the lobby, and she wasn't the least pleased by his lateness.

"Where have you been, Nate?" She asked him, a bit too harshly.

"Sorry, baby. We kinda lost track of the time." He appologized. "Shall we go?"

"Whatever." Jessica didn't want to argue, at least not in front of Higgs.

"Are you coming, Higgs?" Nathan asked.

"Nah, it's ok." Larry declined. "I'm all beat, besides you two could use some time together."

"Ok, then." Nathan didn't insist. "See you tomorrow."

"Get wasted, man! You know you are quite the stud when you are shitfaced!" Larry laughed, as he headed to the elevators. Jessica made a disapproving face as she noticed her boyfriend smiling.

***

Larry took a shower to cool off, got under the covers, and started watching a rerun of one of his favourites tvshows from the eighties. That always managed to amuse him, but his mind didn't dwell on it very long as he began thinking about his thrilling aftertnoon experience.

He looked at the piece of paper with the stripper's phone and decided to try his luck. Worst case scenario would be a prank she probably reserved to one of the annoying and inconvinent customers of the club that insisted on crossing the line. Being a nerd his whole life, Larry was used to all kind of practical jokes and mockery, so one more wouldn't make much of a difference.

He grabbed the phone and dialed the numbers written on the paper.

"Hello?" A female voice answered after the third ring.

"Uh ... I ... Hi..." Larry babbled, as he realized he didn't even know her name. "I-It's Higgs s-speaking."

"I don't know any Higgs, how did you get this number?" She questioned him, clearly bothered.

"Y-You gave me this afternoon at the club." Larry told her in a low tone. That was usually the time he heard a lot of laughter of all the people hearing the conversation, not before being called a loser.

"Are you the geeky boy?" She asked, after a moment of silence.

"I-I suppose." Larry agreed.

"Sorry about my manners, Higgs." She appologized. "I get some weird calls sometimes, so I gotta be careful."

"It's ok." He continued. "I am sure a pretty girl like you must be constantly harassed."

"You have no idea!" She laughed. "I am Carly, by the way."

"Nice to meet you, Carly." Larry greeted her.

"Likewise, Higgs." Carly returned the cortesy. "I didn't think you would call."

"Why not?" Larry tried to play cool.

"You looked like the shy type." She answered him.

"I thought about it a million times before I actually did it." He confessed.

"How cute!" She laughed. "Tell you what, Higgs, what are you doing tonight?"

"I ... Uh ... Just..." Larry tried not to tell her the only plan he had was watching TV.

"Nothing?" Carly interrupted.

"Well ... I ... Uh ... Actualy..." He continued.

"I am about to leave here, do you want me to drop by?" She asked him.

"Uh ... I ... You mean ... You..." Larry simply couldn't formulate a whole sentence.

"You are funny." Carly laughed. "Just call me back in fifteen minutes and gimme your address, I got a few things to attend to first. Talk to you later."

Larry placed the headset down, he couldn't believe what she just said. Carly wanted to meet him. Obviously, it was some kind of joke, the very same type he had been targeted his entire life. Yet, it was worth the risk, so he proceeded exactly as she requested.

***

Fifty minutes later, Larry smiled in excitement as the recepcionist told him Carly was on her way. She got up the elevator and walked down the corridor, looking for his room. A few moments later, there was a knock on the door. Larry froze, he had been rushing around his room like a madman, trying to clear away as much of his rubbish as he could and try to make the place look presentable.

Larry swallowed nervously as he showed up and greeted her. And then he led her into the room. Carly was absolutely drop dead gorgeous. Her long, dark hair was tied back in a ponytail and framed her delicate, perfectly formed face.

She wore a plain white blouse that stretched very taut across her ample chest, knotted up front, and a knee-length black business skirt that clung to the lovely curve of her flared hips and was slit up one side, letting a long, creamy thigh poke through with every second step she took. The outfit was completely by a pair of black high heeled shoes that made her calves look sleek and sexy.

"Hey, you." Carly winked at him. "Missed me?"

"Uh ... I suppose" Larry replied. If Nathan witnessed his answer, he would certainly would be shaking his head, in reproval.

Carly smiled and they soon started chatting away. She told him she was 27 years old and a law student at UCLA. Whenever she had a break from her studies, she would strip. She considered it a temporary gig, as it was a quick way of getting some serious cash, and didn't care about what other people would think.

Larry told her a little about himself, a story that could easily be summarized under a minute. Including the details. All of them.

"So what about girls, Higgs?" Carly asked him.

"What about them?" Larry blused a little.

"Come on, I felt up your cock." She seemed overly comfortable telling him that. "You are hung like a fucking horse, I bet you get to stretch a lot of pussies at your school with that massive tool of yours."

"I-I ... Uh..." Larry simple didn't know what to say.

"Do you want another private dance, geek boy?" Carly asked in a girly tone.

"Hell, yeah!" He had no problem answering that. He stood up and headed over to one of the chairs in the room.

"Alright, let me just freshen up." Carly whinked at him, as she walked to the bathroom.

Moments later, the bathroom door opened and Carly strolled out. Her awesome tits were visible through the thin material and her nipples were at full attention. She looked like an absolutely fuckable little slut.

"Can I get some music please?" asked Carly as she rolled her shoulders to warm up a little.

"Sure thing," nodded Larry, grabbing the TV remote from the table beside him and changing to a music channel. Britney Spear's 'Gimme more' blasted out immediately.

Carly paused for a moment, listening to the beat of the music. "Okay," she said at last, nodding her head in time with the song, "I can work with this." With that she threw her arms up above her head and then dropped her whole body into an undulating dance, rolling with the throb of the rock song.

Larry was immediately still in his seat, his eyes glued to Carly's rolling hips and thrusting chest. If there was such thing, she definently deserved the best dancer award, and here he was, getting yet another private dance for free!

Carly crossed her hands above her head, her hips still rocking erotically as she let her hands slide slowly down her body, caressing the lush curves of her breasts and hips. She then spun around her lovely ass towards the boy as she bent forward, thrusting her buttocks at him as she looked back between her legs.

Larry gave an enthusiastic wolf whistle, Carly smiled at him in response through her legs and then straightened up, turning and strutting towards him. Carly paused just in front of Larry, just out of reach, and resumed her sexy, undulating dance. When the song hit a sudden drum clash, she kicked her leg out towards Larry's groin.

He jumped back in the couch in surprise, thinking she had realized what he was up to and was retaliating, but Carly's skillful kick stopped inches short of doing him an injury, her long heel jabbing into the seat of the couch. Larry swallowed nervously as her foot rolled forward, her toes pressing into his hard crotch. She smiled encouragingly, and gestured for him to take her shoe off, licking her lips seductively.

Larry's worried expression turned to a grin as he took off her shoe, stroking his hands up and down her firm calf as he did so. Carly then briefly pressed her bare foot into Larrys throbbing erection before she stepped back down. Then, she leaned forward towards Larry and pulled his head into her chest, rubbing her breasts across his face through the skimpy blouse she wore.

Larry lifted his hands to the side of her full tits, squeezing them as he rubbed his face around her cleavage, wishing that it was her bare breasts he was sampling, although he would probably get his chance at that soon enough.

Carly drew back from Larry's busy hands, the song building up to a climax as she reached down and began unbuttoning the front of her skirt, standing just out of his reach. She shot Larry a seductive smile and bent forward, giving him an excellent view down the front of her blouse as she peeled off her skirt.

She straightened up, standing before him in her knotted blouse and a skimpy g-string. Carly paused for a few seconds, letting him take in the spectacular sight of her lace covered crotch and long legs before she bent her knees, thrust her hips and rocked back into her sexy strutting dance.

As she turned away from him, Larry gasped in awe at the sight of her fabulous ass, perfectly framed by the tiny g-string she wore. It looked like Carly's dancers body was something out of this world! She strutted forward and turned away from him, bending forward to look back between her long legs, the position displaying her ass to breathtaking effect. She shot him an enticing look, licking her top lip slowly and seductively.

As she moved away from Larry, the song changed to the next track, this one was a heavier rock song by Poison. Carly swaying in front of him, as she took in the song transition, then moved forward and straddled Larry's lap. Carly began to grind her hips down onto Larry's lap, guiding his hands, sliding them up her thighs to cup her perfect ass as her g-string clad pussy rubbed against his throbbing crotch.

She smiled down at Larry and then slowly reached up between her breasts to where her blouse was knotted. Without stopped her humping on his lap she untied the blouse and pulled it open wide, displayed her large DD-cup tits. Larry moaned at the mouthwatering sight, humping up off the couch against her as she rode him. His hands slid up from their position on her ass to cup and squeeze her firm tits, enjoying the way they filled his hands.

Before he could get too frisky, Carly drew back off his lap, pushing his eager hands away from her tits as the topless brunette danced away from him. She quickly made her way in front of Larry, turning her back to him as she sat on his lap, her spectacular ass pressing into his groin. Larry groaned as she leant back and pressed her body against him, she took hold of his hands and lifted them to her tits which he eagerly began to squeeze and knead.

The gorgeous lap dancer let him grope her firm breasts for a few moment longer before she slid down his body towards the floor. Carly went to her knees with her head resting back in Larry's lap before she spun around so that her face was pressed into his crotch. Larry moaned in surprise, not sure what to do; this was certainly the most memorable moment he'd ever had.

Carly shook her head around, rubbing her face in Larry's lap. She then pressed her lips against the outline of Larry's hard cock, kissing it through his pants. With one finger she traced the line of his cock against his zipper, and then she was gone, back up in the center of the room, dancing in time with the music. Then, she hooked her thumbs inside the band of her g-string and pulled it out from her body, teasing him with a brief flash of her pussy.

"You want me to go all the way?" she asked him over the music.

"Yes!" Larry said without hesitation.

"Okay, here it comes!" Carly smiled wickedly and her pink tongue flicked out to lick her lips.

She peeled off her g-string, revealing her lovely smooth shaven cunt. She stepped one foot out of her panties and, with the other, kicked them over to Larry. He caught the skimpy piece of lace and took a deep sniff, never once taking his eyes off the dancing form of Carly.