Nerd's Reward Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! Um! Yeah! Fuck! I love your fucking dick! So much bigger than Nate's!" Jessica groaned lustfully, "Do you like having your big dick in my pussy? Do you like fucking slamming that hot, hard rod into me, Higgs? Does the thought of fucking your friend's girl make you want to blow your nuts into me? Ohhh! Mmmmm! I want all of your cum in me, Higgs! Fill me up! Fuck me! Fuck your friend's girlfriend hard! Ohhh!"

Larry had never thought a girl could be so vocal, even Carly didn't match her. If her tight, milking pussy or her lustfully shaking tits or even her hot young body and face didn't make him lose control, he knew that if she carried on moaning about her being Nate's girlfriend he would soon be emptying his balls inside her. He didn't know how long he could hold back.

"You're so fucking hot, you slut!" He growled down at her as he thrust his dick hard inside her, slamming all 9-inches inside her fully

"Ohh!" Jessica groaned loudly, "Are you gonna make me your slut, Higgs?"

"Fuck, yeah!" He growled as he watched her huge melons continue to struggle free of their flimsy prison. He was going to have to see those marvelous regularly!

"Ohhh! Mmmm! Fuck! Your dick is so big! So fucking good!" She moaned breathily before once more gaining strength in her voice, "Oh! You're such a bad friend! Fucking your friend's girl like this! Mmmm! Yeah! Oh! I bet you are going to tell everyone about it, aren't you?"

With those words, Jessica let the arm of the sofa go and reached down to grip tightly onto her big tits through the dress.

"Oh, fuck! You like knowing I'm Nate's girlfriend, don't you, Higgs? You like hearing me say how much I love your fucking big cock buried inside me! How good it feels being fucked by my boyfriend's geek buddy! Ohmmm! Yeah! Keep fucking me, Higgs! Ohhh!" She moaned and groaned teasingly as she squeezed her big tits lustfully. They looked even bigger in her small hands as she squeezed hard.

"I bet you love getting fucked! Fucked hard by your boyfriend's nerdy pal!" He growled back down at her as he began to speed his thrusts up and watched the lust intensify on her face.

"Mmmmm! Oh! Fuck, yeah!" She groaned lustfully as her eyes continued to blaze.

Just as he thought, she reacted to him mentioning Nathan.

"Well if my friend isn't going to take care of a hot girl like you, Jess, then he's an idiot!" He growled as her pussy tightened and she moaned loudly, she really liked Nathan being mentioned.

"Oh, fuck! Ummm! Oh! Fuck me hard, baby! Oh, fuck me! Yes! Oh, yeah!" The knockout blonde moaned even louder.

"Sleep, Nate, I'm taking care of your slut of a girlfriend right now on this sofa, and she's fucking loving it as I stuff her full of my hard big cock!" He called over to Nathan as he looked directly into Jessica's eyes and continued to fuck her.

That's when he came up with an idea that almost made him lose control.

"Do you like watching your friend fuck your girl, buddy?" He called loudly and Jessica groaned even more as another orgasm began inside her by the feel of her tightening pussy, "What's that? You can't see well, Nate? Well, we can't have that!"

He stopped his thrusts into the hot girlfriend and looked down at her with a playful smile. Jessica's eyes went wide as he stopped and frustration and anger immediately began to form in those lust-filled blazing blue eyes, but Larry spoke first.

"We've been having all of the fun, so I think it's only fair if Nate has some fun too." He began. Anger and frustration disappeared as confusion took Jessica's eyes over. "He is your boyfriend, after all, and you're his girl."

Larry forced himself to pull his hard dick out of Nate's girlfriend's hot pussy and stand up.

"What are you doing?" Jessica growled angrily as she stood up in front of him. "This better be fucking good."

"I'm going to fuck you," Larry began as he placed his hands on Jessica's waist and moved her around so that they were once more standing in front of where Nathan sat asleep. "Right here."

Jessica's eyes instantly lit up and a deep, horny smile brightened on her gorgeous face and she bit her lower lip gently.

"Bend over and give your boyfriend a quick kiss, Jess, and then we can get back to fucking each other." He said as lust burst inside him.

Jessica just smiled wickedly, turned to bend down slowly and kissed Nathan lightly on the lips.

"Hope you're having a nice dream baby, I'm just letting your nerd friend fuck me!" She said sweetly to him.

Larry couldn't help but look at his friend's hot, blonde, 19-year-old girl. She was standing over Nathan, her short yellow dress raised to bear her tight ass and the front of her very low cut dress showed most, if not all of her big, firm tits to Nathan's sleeping face.

Some of her long blonde hair fell down her back; some hung down passed her shoulders, perfectly straight. Her long, smooth legs that had been wrapped tightly around his body just moments ago as he fucked her were completely revealed by the thin, short dress she wore.

That was when he moved, and as the words left Jessica's sweet mouth, Larry thrust his dick hard forward and once more buried his whole 9-inches into Nate's girlfriend, but this time from behind, and what made it even hotter, she was bent over in front of Nathan, her face only inches from his.

Larry knew he wouldn't be able to hold back for long in this situation, so he intended to make every stroke count. Jessica groaned loudly as she felt him penetrate her again, and he grabbed tightly onto her slim waist and began fucking her for all he was worth. She slowly bent down in a sexual daze to kiss Nate softly on the lips, her stomach writhing in anticipation for the hot sex she was going to have in front of her loving boyfriend.

"I don't think I will ever be able to feel you again, baby." She whispered in Nate's ear.

All of a sudden, she felt Larry's hands roughly grab hold of her slim waist and, before Jessica could move more than an inch from her boyfriend's face, Larry thrust his big, hard, 9-inch dick all the way into her very welcoming pussy.

"Ohhh, fuck!" She groaned loudly only an inch from her boyfriend's face as she was stuffed full of rigidly hard dick.

Jessica's mind and body shuddered as hot lust and pleasure shot through every inch of her. She always loved being fucked doggie style, but doggie style right in front of her boyfriend's face was just fucking incredible.

"Ohhhmmmm!" She continued to groan as Larry began to thrust hard and fast in and out of her now extremely horny pussy.

He started fucking her so hard that Jessica quickly reached forward and gripped the sofa to either side of Nathan's head for support. Her fingers dug in furiously as her boyfriend's geeky buddy relentlessly fucked her like a whore.

"Oh, fuck! Yes! Oh, baby! Fuck me! Fuck me, Higgs! Fuck me like your friend should be fucking me!" Jessica groaned loudly right into Nathan's face, "Oh, fuck! I love taking all of your big cock! Ohhhh! This is so fucking hot!"

"Yeah slut," Larry growled as he slammed deep into her again, "You love my big dick in your cheating pussy don't you?"

"Oh, fuck! Yes!" She groaned before letting her head fall forward and hang down.

This was so hot and so amazing. Doggie style always seemed to make guys' dicks feel even bigger, and Larry's was already a baseball bat, and he was fucking her more ruthlessly than ever.

As her head hung down, and Larry's big dick rammed hard and fast in and out of her, Jessica could see her big tits barely contained now in her very low cut dress. The front of her yellow dress hung so low as she stood bent over her boyfriend, that only her nipples were hidden, barely, as the two huge melons rapidly shook back and forth, almost coming free but never quite managing to.

"Oh, fuck!" She moaned breathily as she watched her big tits bounce back and forth under her dress.

Larry's dick was so big and so amazing. It filled her up completely. With every thrust Jessica's entire body rocked back and forth and only her hands gripping tightly to the leather sofa to either side of her boyfriend's head stopped her from hitting him as his pal fucked her hard and fast.

"Close enough now, dude?" She heard Larry growl from behind her as he began to really pound his hard rod into her pussy

"Ohhh!" Jessica groaned, before lifting her head up and trying to turn to face Larry the best she could while his dick tried to impale her to her sleeping boyfriend. "You like fucking me in front of your friend? You like having me bent over in front of my boyfriend, while you fuck me hard with that big fucking baseball bat dick of yours?"

"Fuck, yeah!" Larry growled, a look of pure lust covered his nerdy face.

"Ohhh!" Jessica groaned as she continued to shake back and forth from the relentless thrusts, "Then fuck me, Higgs! Nail your fucking slut! Fuck the girlfriend of your buddy! Fuck me while I talk to my boyfriend! Fuck your friend's girl! Oh, yes! Just fuck me!"

Once more, Jessica turned to look at Nathan, her big 36D tits bouncing lustfully with every thrust from that big cock.

"Hey baby!" She tried to say to her boyfriend as her voice vibrated from the hard fucking, "I'm having such a wonderful night!"

Larry's rock hard dick slammed harder into her and his grip on her slim waist tightened. She couldn't remember ever feeling so full!

"Ohh! Mmmmm! Fuck! Oh, baby, if only you could see me now, getting screwed senseless by your friend! Oh! His dick is so fucking big baby! I am such a lucky girl! Oh, yeah! Fuck me, Higgs! Oh, baby!" She groaned as she looked at Nathan's sleeping face. "You should see my big tits, they're bouncing so fucking hard in this dress that I think they're going to come out! Yeah! Your friend's fucking me so hard and so fucking good!"

Harder and harder Larry pistoned his dick in and out of her tight hole, pushing her closer to her loving boyfriend's face with each thrust, before she thrust herself back onto his invading member. His dick stretched her inside, and her entire body tingled and trembled from the feel of the solidly hard rod stuffing her full.

"Oh, fuck! Mmmm! Oh, Yeah! Fuck my pussy hard!" She continued to groan as Larry held tightly to her slim waist and ruthlessly pounded her pussy hard from behind.

"Fuck, Jess, you're so fucking tight! You're such a slut! Look at me fucking you in front of Nate's face!" Larry growled from behind her as he once more pulled her back hard onto him and rammed his dick home again.

"OhhhhhhhH!" She groaned loudly, her head dropping forward as the pleasure shot through her.

As she once more raised her head, she smiled as she looked into her loving boyfriend's face as he sat fast asleep, his face only inches from hers. Here she was, a young, blonde, 19-year-old girlfriend, getting fucked by her boyfriend's geeky friend, right in front of his sleeping form.

Her big tits, barely confined in her low-cut dress, almost fell out as Larry slammed repeatedly into her from behind. Her hands, gripping tightly to the back of the leather sofa either side of Nathan's head.

The sofa creaking loudly as the force of Larry's thrusts into her pussy, made her constantly rock back and forth, her face coming within an inch of Nathan's as his friend nailed her hard from behind. The ring Nate gave to her, for her anniversary, glittered in the light next to his sleeping head as she smiled and thoroughly enjoyed the pleasure his friend's rock solid dick was giving her.

"Ohhh" She continued to groan as she was fucked harder than she had ever been in her life, there was no love in this sex at all.

"I've waited so long to fuck your tight pussy Jess!" Larry growled at her from behind and Jessica groaned loudly in response, right into Nathan's face.

Then turning to look at him as best as she could while he continued to fuck her hard, Jessica released the sofa and quickly took Larry's hands from her waist and pressed them hard against her tits.

"Fuck me, Higgs! Fuck me in front of your friend and play with my big tits! Show him how to fuck me!" Jessica growled back lustfully as she used her hands to squeeze her tits on top of Larry's.

Lust seemed to spark even more in Nathan's friend's eyes as he mauled at her tits, and he began to fuck her harder, using her big 36D tits to pull her back and impale her on his dick.

"Oh!" Jessica groaned loudly before once more having to grip the sofa and face Nathan to support herself. "Oh, I love it! Fuck, I love being fucked by your big fucking dick! Oh baby, your friend is so fucking good! I think I'm going to fucking cum again, baby! Oh, fuck! He's so fucking big! Oh, yes! Fuck me, you bastard! Fuck me in front of Nate! Fuck me hard and squeeze my fucking breasts!"

"Look at me Nate, look at your slut girlfriend begging me to fuck her! She's a slut for my big dick! I'm gonna fuck her good, pal! Gonna nail her all night!" Larry growled and Jessica's moans began to grow louder and louder.

"Ohhh, yes! Keep fucking me! I'm your slut! Oohhhhhhhh, yes! Just fuck me!" She began to scream slightly as her pussy began to tingle and the familiar signs of an approaching orgasm began to build inside her.

Jessica knew this was going to be a big one, and so looking into Nathan's sleeping face, she smiled and continued to groan louder and tell the nerd boy to fuck her harder. Grabbing roughly at the knockout blonde's big tits, Larry ruthlessly slammed his long, hard dick in and out of her tight pussy.

Jessica was insatiable, and he loved the way that she looked straight at his friend's sleeping face while begging him to screw her harder. She really got off on the fact that she was being a slut, and doing it in such a slutty way too.

"That's it Jessica, tell Nate how much you love having his friend's dick buried in your tight pussy! Tell him how good it feels to have a real man fucking you!" He growled at her as he continued his assault on her tits.

They felt so good. So big and firm, yet his fingers sank into the soft flesh as he squeezed hard through the thin yellow material.

"Oh, Nate baby, I love your friend's dick! It's so big and so hard and he fills me up so fucking much! Fuck! I love it when he fucks me! Oooooohhhhhhhhhh! Fuck! Mmmmmm! Yeah! Uh uh uh!" She trailed off as her words failed her and her head fell forward as she enjoyed the fucking she was getting.

Larry knew he couldn't last much longer, fucking this gorgeous 19-year-old girl, this stunningly hot girlfriend, and grabbing those big tits, was pushing him over the edge. Her pussy just gripped his dick so tightly that it was like she was trying to squash his dick. She was built for this!

Pulling her back onto his dick again and again, Larry looked down at his friend and smiled. A friend should never screw his buddy's girlfriend, let alone right before his face. Nevertheless, Larry didn't care as he mauled her big tits and pounded her pussy hard. She was way too hot to be fucked by just one man, and he planned on being the other guy to satisfy her needs.

"I'm going to give you a present soon, Jess, I hope you like it!" He growled as he roughly squeezed her firm tit flesh before letting go and once more grabbing her slim waist.

"Oh, fuck! I'm going to love it! Give me all of it!" She groaned loudly as her head still hung down.

"All of what, slut?" He growled back at her and slapped her ass hard.

"Ohhh!" Jessica groaned loudly before lifting her head, her eyes tightly squeezed shut, "Give me all of your fucking cum, Higgs! Fuck me and fill me with your hot spunk! OH! Yeah! Fuck me, baby! Fuck me!"

He couldn't last any longer as he felt his balls burning and the pleasure shooting through him. As his own orgasm grew closer, and as his dick continued its repeated thrusts into his friend's hot girlfriend, Larry watched as Jessica's grip on the sofa tightened and her groans began to turn into the wordless screams of a girl about to cum.

This was it, he had finally fucked his friend's girlfriend, and now he was going to deposit all of his scorching seed deep into her hot and horny pussy.

"Are you ready to take it then, you slut? Fuck!" Larry growled as Jessica screamed louder, her eyes tightly squeezed together and her face only inches from Nathan's.

"Oooohhhhhhhh! Uuuuuuuuggghhhh!!! Fuck! Yes! Fuck! Yes! Oh, yeah! Fuck! Ummmmmm! Ohhhh!" Was all Jessica could reply, as her orgasm was ready to rip through her.

"That's it, whore, cum for me again!" He growled through clenched teeth as he watched Jessica begin to tense up.

"Ohhhhh! I'm gonna cum! Fuck!" Jessica began to scream as her body began to shake.

"Here it cums..." Larry growled loudly as he looked down at his friend's sleeping face and smiled; Jessica screamed so loudly that he was surprised that Nathan didn't wake up.

"OhMyFuckingGod!" Jessica screamed and shuddered violently as the orgasm ripped through her.

Larry couldn't hold back any longer, and as his dick began to expand he rammed his dick hard into Jessica's tight pussy and grabbed a handful of that long blonde hair and yanked her head back so that her ecstasy filled face was right in front of Nathan's as she screamed in pleasure.

" ... Slut!" Larry finished through clenched teeth as he gave his friend one more look before his dick exploded inside his girlfriend's pussy right in front of his face.

Jessica's body shook violently as wave after wave of the most powerful orgasm she had ever felt ripped though her and shook her like a rag doll. She could vaguely hear Larry mumbling behind her, as he continued ramming his dick in and out of her, but her hearing and vision was blurred and the only sound that stood out was her loud screams of ecstasy.

She would have been frightened of waking Nathan up, as she screamed so loudly right into his face. Her head suddenly jerking back as Larry pulled her hair and slammed his dick deep inside her, but everything, except the feeling of that amazing rod inside her and the immense pleasure of her orgasm, didn't matter or exist as far as she was concerned. If Nathan had woke up she wouldn't have cared that he would have seen his loving girlfriend, bending over him, with her pussy stuffed full of his friend's dick, screaming in orgasm. And then it happened.

Suddenly, Larry's dick expanded and load after large load of hot, white, sticky cum, shot deep inside her unprotected pussy, deep into her womb and the orgasm that had started to die off, came back, full on. Her knees just gave way, and if it wasn't for Larry holding her by her hair and waist, as well as his solid hard dick impaling her deeply, she would have collapsed onto Nathan's lap. Her whole body shook and all strength left her body as she floated away in ecstasy with only the feel of Larry's exploding dick inside her.

Load after load shot deep into her body, filling her up and her pussy sucked it all in. It shot deep into her womb. She had unknowingly been filled to overflowing by Larry one night ago, and now, he was filling her with his boiling jism beyond imaginable. With the feel of cum blasting deep inside her, that was when Jessica felt herself collapse down but her mind was still far away as her orgasm slowly subsided.

Nathan's dreams had quickly turned erotic, and now he was dreaming of fucking his lovely girlfriend Jessica. It was strange how dreams sometimes felt real. This one certainly did. He could feel the heat of her body next to him, hear her lustful screams as she enjoyed his dick pumping away inside her.

He loved fucking Jessica, and he loved the fact that she was his only to screw, he really was a lucky guy. Little did he know, that his own buddy was at that moment, sampling that hot pussy that was Nathan's alone, right in front of his face, in fact. If he would've just opened his eyes right then, he would have seen his hot, blonde girlfriend's beautiful face, contorted in ecstasy as his long time pal rammed her full of his big, hard dick, over and over again.