Nerd's Reward Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If he would have been disturbed from his drunken slumber by Jessica's ear-piercing screams of pleasure, he would have seen his own friend mauling at her tits through her dress before bringing her to another violent orgasm and then shooting all of his cum, unloading all of his balls, deep into her, right in front of his face.

However, Nathan continued to dream of fucking Jessica, while his friend continued to pump her luscious body full of his hot, stick cum. Jessica's mind slowly began to clear from the fog of ultimate pleasure and she realized that she was lying half on Nathan's lap with her smooth legs curled up underneath her body.

Her head was resting in Nathan's lap with her arms sprawled across him. All she could do was smile in satisfaction. She had just had the life fucked out of her, like she had desperately needed so badly lately, and here she was, collapsed and lying half on her boyfriend's lap while another man's cum, his nerdy buddy's cum, filled her pussy and womb.

She could still feel all of Larry's cum deep inside her, and she loved how it felt, and knowing who's cum it was. She truly felt satisfied and couldn't help but smile, happily. Thinking of Nathan's friend, Jessica turned around to look for him, and found him sitting weakly on the coffee table in front of Nathan and next to her, naked.

Her smile deepened as her eyes fell on his limp cock, which still looked huge even if it wasn't hard. Tingles shuddered through her stomach as she thought that there she was, completely fucked and full of another man's cum, while Larry sat naked on the coffee table and Nate was still sitting asleep with them. The thought sent those flutters down into her pussy again and she smiled deeper at Larry.

"You certainly made an impression." She said teasingly as she looked at Nathan's naked friend.

Larry looked up and smiled weakly at her.

"I've never cum that hard in my life." He said as he smiled at her, "And you fucking took all of it. You're such a horny slut."

Jessica just returned his smile.

"I know." She said proudly, "You look tired."

Larry nodded slightly before speaking.

"I am so fucking sore!" Jessica moaned. Larry could clearly see copious amounts of his sticky white seed dripping off her inner thighs. His thick cum was oozing from her swollen cunt, large globs at a time, running down her legs.

"Here, baby." She stood up and turned over, climbing on top of Nathan and spreading her knees far apart, laying them onto the leather sofa to either side of his face. She lifted her ass up and pressed her pussy closer to his face. His tongue instinctively came out of his mouth and reached for her.

"Why don't you be a good boyfriend and use that soft tongue of yours?" She asked her sleeping boyfriend, as she finally lowered her gorgeous ass to his face.

Nate involuntarily extended his tongue and tasted her pussy. The flat of his tongue swept between her widespread cunt lips and brought an involuntary gasp from her throat. His mouth glued itself to her pussy lips and he sucked hard, letting his tongue curl deep into her moist cuntal passage, which dripped a mix of both Larry's cum and her own.

Larry could only hear the lewd noise of Nate's tongue licking against her pussy. Suddenly, Jessica pushed her ass further down, which caused Nate to ram his tongue as deep as it would go into her sloppy, swollen cunt.

"Ohhhh!" She moaned, nearly passing out from the wild tongue-lashing. Her round hips and ass quivered and shook with the vibrations which spasmed throughout her pelvis.

"Oh yeah, baby! Just like that! Lick my pussy! Make me cum!" Even Larry couldn't believe the words she was saying to her sleeping boyfriend.

"Gawd! I'm cumming, baby!" Jessica hissed, humping fast. "Drink it all! Suck my pussy! Oh, fuck! I'm cumming" She shouted at the top of her lungs.

Jessica's pussy exploded violently into orgasm, her swollen, sodden pussy pulsing almost unbearably between his lips. Nate kept sucking and licking, guiding Jessica through the intense peak of her cum. Her cunt milked on his thrusting tongue, as her hands dropped to entangle themselves in his hair in an effort to force his head even further between her lewdly spread legs, flushing the sticky mixture out of her cunt.

It was too much for her to handle, and Jessica simply passed out due to the excitement and the alcohol. Her limp form rested peacefully on top of her boyfriend.

"Thanks for lovely night," Larry said, as he got dressed to leave. He couldn't help himself and gave Jessica's ass a slap before walking himself out.

*** Following day ***

"You guys had a good night?" Larry asked Nate and his girlfriend as he joined them at the restaurant's table for breakfast.

"It was alright, I guess." Nathan replied. "I have a splitting headache, can't really remember much of anything, except for the weirdest dream I had."

"Was it a good one, at least?" Larry tried to cheer him up.

"Nah, man." Nathan was vague about it. "Don't really wanna talk about it."

"Ok, Nate." Larry didn't insist. "What about you Jessica?"

"I also got an awful headache, those darn Piña Coladas." She complained "I had the most pleasant dream, though." She smiled.

"See, Nate?" Larry laughed. "There's always a good side."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Nathan couldn't even think straight.

"I am heading to the buffet, you guys want anything?" Larry offered.

"I am full, thanks, Higgs." Jessica declined.

"I am sure you are." Larry smiled.

"Excuse me?" She had a puzzled face.

"Never mind, I will meet you two later." Larry suddenly stood up and turned around. He didn't notice that someone was passing by behind him and couldn't avoid his abrupt movement, inevitably knocking him headfirst to the ground.

"Same old goofy Higgs." Nathan laughed at the situation.

"I am terribly sorry." Larry heard a female voice apologizing.

He turned his face around and saw one of the hottest girls he had ever seen in his life, probably topping both Jessica and Carly. She was simply a knockout. Long blonde hair falling straight passed her shoulders, large blue eyes, full reddish lips just made for sucking cock, a thin waist that gave her a light hourglass figure, large firm but soft breasts, 36C, a perfect tight and round behind and her legs seemed to reach on forever. She was virtually every guy's fantasy and more.

She wore a short, clinging red dress that had instantly made his dick rock hard. Larry stared at her smooth, long legs, and the curves of her slim red material encased waist, and her large barely contained tits. Since he was still down on the ground, he took the opportunity to discreetly look up her skirt, and his boldness was rewarded by the sight of her secy lace thong.

"Please, don't be." Larry smiled as she helped him to get on his feet. "It was entirely my fault."

Immediately, his mind began working on an elaborated plan. If it went half as well as the first half, he'd have his dick buried deep in the bombshell's pussy before she walked out of her room tomorrow.

Of course, he had to play things slowly and cool, so she wouldn't suspect what he was doing; He was a nerd, but he was a fast learner as well. As soon as he had the perfect opportunity to be completely alone with this girl, he would set things in motion. He was confident things would turn out to be just the way he wanted.

"Name's Higgs, by the way." He finally introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you, Higgs." She smiled as she shook his hand. "I am Sue..."

Continues...