All Comments on 'Nerves Ch. 02'

by Connguy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Great story so far. Please keep going.

Joannemitchell67Joannemitchell67almost 12 years ago
Tied up

Oh to be in a dress and tied up.

Loving the story as I sit here in my feminine finery. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Man Next Door

The older man next door caught me fully dressed as a women.And in full make up and wig.He wasted no time playing games with me.He gaged me and took me to his house.Stripped off my dress and thong.Tied my hands behind my back and my ankles together.Took me to a bed room and layed me on my back.Took off his clothes and walked over to me.His big hard cock pointing right at my mouth.As he took the gag out he told me he now owned me as his sex slut.And i was now going to learn to deep throat cock sucking and swallowing his cum loads.I now was crying and saying please dont do this.As i open my mouth to say no in went his cock.It was hitting the back of my throat and i could feel it sliding deeper down my throat.With his hands on both sids of my head he pumped his cock in and out.I now could feel his cum filling my throat and mouth.He kept telling me to swallow it all and he will give me more.And more he and his friends filled my ass and mouth and belly with loads of cum.They all take turns on me as i lay tied to the bed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous