Nestic Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told you I was a dirty girl and now that I know just how kinky you are, it makes me feel so safer to be me." She laughed through her tears. She knew she'd found her soul mate. He'd mentioned almost everything she'd ever fantasized about and wanted to try. She leaned back and looked at him, her eyes full of admiration and love and teased him by asking, "So you want to suck a guy off dad?" She laughed playfully and said, "I'd love to see you do that."

"Well I've thought about it," he said sheepishly. Then he asked, "And you? Are you into girls? Do you ever think about making love to another woman?"

"I never have but I've thought about it. Of course the leap to bisexuality isn't as great for me as it is for you though. Girls are always just one kiss or a touch away from going to bed together. It's just how we're built I guess." She laughed and hugged him and jokingly said, "I suppose you'll want to watch me lick her pussy or watch her lick mine."

"Geez yes baby," Stone said exhaling loudly. "I want to do everything with you and in front of you... even watch you fuck another guy and have you watch me fuck another woman."

Abby liked that. "Ohhh, I like those ideas daddy. I'd like to see how excited you got when I was fucking another guy and I'd be so turned watching you fuck another woman." Kissing his neck, she told him, "You can always tell me what turns you on, no matter how kinky it is. I don't care what it is, just as long as we can do it together." She gave him a coy smile and said, "I think you're going to be surprised at just how kinky your daughter is and what turns me on dad. I'm open for anything, especially if you're with me? We're going to have so much fun."

"There's more honey." This was it. He had to tell her about her grandparents.

"What?"

"No questions until I'm done. Then you can ask anything you want. I may not have the answers but we can get them later if I don't."

"Wow, this sounds serious dad. What are you going to tell me, that you like small farm animals?"

Stone laughed. "Not quiet that kinky." For the next few minutes he told her about growing up on the farm. She sat there in silence until he told her about the day he'd watched his parents fuck. He could tell she was turned on and couldn't help laugh when she began pulling excitedly on her nipples. "It is pretty hot isn't it?" he said smiling.

"Hot! Daddy, are you kidding me? That is way beyond hot. I never would have guessed grandpa and grandma were so kinky. This is just so cool."

"There's more."

"Tell, tell," she excitedly said.

He told her everything else about her grandparents; how even before the day that he'd watched them fuck that he suspected they were brother and sister. He tried to remember everything his parents had said about incest and how wonderful they thought it was and how they hoped he and Abby would someday be lovers and want to live together on the farm so the two of them could feel safe and be around other couples that were doing the same thing. For the most part Abby sat in stunned silence.

"Do you want that daddy? Do you want us to live together like grandpa and grandma?"

"Until today, I never thought it possible honey, but now, after what we've done and talked about, I guess it doesn't sound so farfetched." Stone searched her eyes and tried to get a hint of how she felt about this. "How do you feel about that?"

"Excited!"

"Good because there's more." He next told her about making love to his mother.

"Oh my god dad, that's too much!" Her hand was down her shorts again and she was fingering her cunt. "Grandma gave you a blowjob and then you fucked her! That is so hot dad!" She hugged him and said, "If they can do it, so can we daddy. I want that too! I want us to live like grandpa and grandma. I don't know if stuff like this is in your genes or in your blood but I know I was born to fuck my father and be his lover."

Stone chuckled as he let his breath out and sighed in relief. "Well you took that better than I thought you would."

"Why wouldn't I daddy? That's most incredible story I've ever heard!" She hugged him and laughed again and said, "I can't believe you fucked grandma." She kissed him again and laughed. "Grandma sucked you off with grandpa watching, that is so cool. I want to watch next time!"

"Deal," he said kissing her. "I bet your grandfather would love to fuck to you too. Would you?"

"In a heartbeat daddy! I'd fuck grandpa anytime, especially if you were fucking grandma right next to us."

"Such a good little girl I have," he said kissing her tits. "In the mean time, what would you like me to do right now?"

She gave him a devilish smile and said, "I want you to jack off for me daddy. You promised and you have me so turned on that I can't sit still." She hurriedly pulled his zipper down and reached inside his pants and found him. When she had him out, she said almost the same exact words his mother had. "Mmmm, I'm definitely going to like getting to know this big beautiful cock of yours better daddy." She held his warm flesh in her soft hands and moved them up and down and explored every inch of him. Next she freed his balls and gently caressed them. She guessed he was at least seven inches and loved that he was circumcised. "I just love it daddy. I love how big and hard and thick you are and I can't wait to feel you inside of me."

"Let me get my pants all the way off honey." He quickly freed his belt and shoved his boxers down past his butt. His hard cock stuck up between his body and the steering wheel. He immediately began beating off. "Is this what you wanted to see honey? You want to watch your father jack off? Is that what my dirty little daughter wants?"

"Yes, yes, yes," she laughed. "I want my daddy to jack off and cum for me!"

"Oh shit honey, that's the sexiest, hottest, dirtiest thing you could ever say to me." He pulled her to his lips and kissed her and whispered lovingly, "I'm going to cum for my daughter."

She surprised him when she leaned over his lap and kissed the head of his cock and then rubbed him all over her face. Looking up at him she smiled and said, "Will you cum on my face daddy? I'd really like that. It would be so hot if you did."

"You dirty little slut you," he laughed happily. He couldn't believe she wanted him to cum on her face. "I can't believe my daughter is such a slut." When he saw how she'd opened her mouth and was waiting for his semen, he told her, "If you stay like that little girl, you're not only going to get it all over your pretty little face but you're going to be tasting me too."

She looked up at him smiling. "Goody, I love cum," she giggled. "Do it daddy. Cum on my face. Cum in my mouth."

"Damn!" he said as he fisted his cock. "Stay just like that baby. Daddy is going to cum all over you." His hand moved in a slow motion over his long thick cock. His hot flesh burned in his hand as he beat off. When he was close he warned her. "Here it comes honey!" His hand moved faster and faster and then he was cumming! "Oh fuck baby, yes, fuck yes!" he shouted as his thick white cum flew out and hit her face. He couldn't see where it was going but he knew it had to be landing all over her. He couldn't ever remember cumming so hard and was sure her face was covered. With one last thrust of his cock, he let loose the last of his semen and heard it splatter across her face.

"Oh fuck yes," he said slumping exhausted onto the seat. "Let me see Abby. Let daddy see you." He pulled her up from his lap to see what he'd done. The flood lights from the restaurant showed him. Cum hung from her forehead and cheeks, it dripped from her lips. It was in her eyes and on her chin, some even in her hair. He thought she looked beautiful. Pulling her to him, he told her, "That was incredible honey! You look so fucking hot with cum all over your face." He used his finger to bring it to her mouth. "Open wide honey, daddy's going to feed you his baby juice." He put his finger to her mouth and let her suck it. "Eat it Abby. Eat daddy's cum."

"You make me so fucking hot daddy!" She grabbed his hand and sucked and licked his fingers hungrily. "I want it all daddy. I want all of your cum." She scooped up more from her face and brought it to her mouth. It was delicious...delicious in an incestuous way. "It's so much fun committing incest with you. Thank you for doing that for me daddy! I love you so much!" She kissed him so hard she thought she was going to pass out.

"And I love too honey. I love you for being my daughter and I love you for being my dirty girlfriend and letting me jack off all over your pretty face!" He wiped more cum from her face and fed it to her. "Eat your cum like a good little girl." He'd never talked to a woman like this before and he loved how hot and horny it made him.

Abby giggled and laughed like a schoolgirl. "Yum, yum, yum daddies cum is so good," she laughed. She remembered all the times she'd let herself be talked into this by the boys she'd dated and regretted not saving this special act for the first man she truly loved. Instead of feeling used and degraded, she felt loved and wanted.

Jack sat back and marveled at his daughter. "I've never been with a woman...your mother either that would let me do that Abby. You're the first. I don't know what to say honey except that I love you."

"You're welcome daddy and you can do that anytime you want. I loved watching you jack off and I loved getting it all over my face." She sighed happily and leaned over his semi hard cock and took him between her lips. She wanted to show him how much she loved him. Once she had him in her mouth, she soon felt his strength returning. "I'm not done with you yet dad," she said as she sucked his hardening shaft. After a few minutes of sucking, his cock began to swell and fill her mouth. She loved everything about it. She even loved how his thick pubic hair tickled her nose as she slowly bobbed her head up and down on him. "I love your cock daddy and I love how you fill my mouth." She went right back down on him until he was rock hard again.

Stone shut his eyes and enjoyed his first blowjob from his daughter. With his hand on the back of her head, he guided her mouth up and down. He loved how she used her lips and tongue and how she paid special attention to his balls. He wasn't sure he could cum again but that didn't bother him as much as he thought it would. He knew his daughter would understand. With other women, even his wife, he would have worried about what they were thinking about him but with Abby, his daughter, he didn't have to. She was sucking his cock because she loved him, not because she had to.

Reluctantly he told her, "I don't think I'm going to be able cum so soon again honey."

Abby sat up licking her lips and kissed him. She was actually happy he didn't cum. She had plans for his cock later on. "That's ok daddy. I just really love sucking your cock and besides, I really do have to pee." Just then the loud horns blared from the two big trucks parked on either side of them and startled both of them.

"What the hell?" Jack said looking around. Despite the size of their rental truck, they were dwarfed by the eighteen wheelers parked on either side of them. He looked up at the window of the truck on his side and saw the grinning face of a driver looking down at him. There was another face on Abby's side. Both drives were smiling from ear to ear. Stone gave the face on his side a sheepish smile and waved. "Guess they liked the show." He'd always wanted to get blown by a beautiful girl with people watching and thought it was hot that his first time was with his daughter.

"If they only knew you were my daughter and not my wife, boy would they be surprised," he said grinning.

"They sure would dad," Abby said thoughtfully. She wasn't embarrassed to have been caught sucking his cock. She'd always wanted to have sex in front of people and thought it was very kinky. It was what he'd said about being mistaken for his wife that made her romantic heart start to be beat faster. "If they only knew," she said as she thought about how wonderful it would be if she somehow could be his wife. Being his lover was almost there but it wasn't the same and now that she knew about her grandparents, it wasn't enough. She was sure he felt the same way. She knew it was crazy but she wanted to be his wife and live a life of incest with him, maybe even have his babies. It could happen, she thought. They were moving to a new place and no one would know them. It would be so exciting to be introduced as Mrs. Jack Stone. The incest part was exciting enough but becoming his wife and living as man and wife sounded so romantic. "If only they knew, right dad."

"Damn right baby. They'd die if they knew I'd just jacked off on my daughter's face." The cab light suddenly came on. Abby had opened her door and was getting out. "Where are you going honey?"

"I want to change clothes before we go in dad." She hurriedly opened the back of the truck and got her overnight bag out. The trucker on her side was watching her and she threw him a kiss before getting back in the truck. It made her pussy swim knowing he'd seen her sucking her father off. She wondered if he was hard. Maybe he was even jacking off, she giddily thought. Feeling wicked, she turned the dome light on so the stranger could see her undress. She gave a quick look to see if he was watching and flashed her tits at him and then unzipped her shorts and pushed them off and then put on a very short skirt. Reaching under it, she pulled her underwear off and held them up. "Someone got my panties all wet daddy." She playfully twirled them on her fingertip and grinned at him.

"Can't imagine who that could have been," Stone said taking them from her. "I have to taste you honey. I have to taste that sweet pussy of yours." Doing something he'd always wanted to do; he put the crotch of her panties in his mouth and hungrily sucked her pussy juices from them. He feasted on them until there was no more taste. "My god you taste so good baby. Now I can't wait to stick my tongue up your cunt and eat you out." He grabbed his cock and told her, "It makes me so fucking hard to know my little girl's cunt tastes so good."

Abby laughed. "I'm glad you like how I taste daddy because I sure do like how you taste." She hugged him and told him, "I think I'm really going to like being your girlfriend daddy."

"The feeling's mutual, honey." Stone beamed and kissed her. He was thinking how perfect it would be if they could go through life as man and wife. He thought how happy that would make his parents. They could live on the farm with the other families and it would make it so hot to have everyone know he was fucking his daughter. He gave Abby a little distracted kiss and knew it was what they both wanted. He loved her as much as he'd ever loved his wife. Opening his door, he told her, "Wait right there honey." He came around to her side of the truck and opened the door for her. He held out his hand to her. "May I walk my girlfriend inside?"

Abby loved how special he was treating her. It was a wonderful change from all the boys she'd dated. "I'd be proud to walk anywhere with you Mr. Stone." Her romantic heart told her that today's girlfriend was tomorrow's bride. She knew it was possible and that made her heart light and her smile wide.

Stone put his arm around her waist and soon had his hand right over her curvy bottom. He knew she wasn't wearing underwear and gave her butt a firm squeeze. "My daughter sure has a great ass." She surprised him when she reached around and moved his hand under her skirt.

"That's where I want my father's hand, Mr. Stone."

"Yes ma'ma, Mrs. Stone," he laughed as he moved it freely over her warm bottom. He liked calling her Mrs. Stone. It made it seem like they really were married. He couldn't resist slipping his hand between her smooth cheeks. His fingers found her tiny ass and he fingered it before slipping them further south. He found her wet lips and tickled the edges of her cunt. "Great pussy too," he whispered as they reached the door to the restaurant.

Smiling from ear to ear, she told him, "You say the dirtiest things Mr. Stone." She gave him a quick kiss and said, "Be right back. I have to find the ladies room."

"I could hold your hand if you want."

"That would be fun. Next time sweetheart," she giggled. She liked that idea. She'd never peed in front of a guy before and thought it would be exciting to do it in front of her father. "Be right back Mr. Stone."

Without thinking, he said, "I'll be waiting Mrs. Stone." He liked how that sounded. It sounded right and in his heart he knew that's what he wanted her to be. He was amazed at how hard he still was. It usually took hours for him to recover but his hot and sexy daughter had somehow turned his libido clock back twenty years.

"Do you want a menu dearie?" the waitress asked. Her name tag said her name was Marge. She had such a compelling and friendly smile that he couldn't help immediately liking her. She was as typical a truck stop waitress as he'd ever seen; fortyish, pretty in cheap way, big busted, teased bleach blonde hair, and her pink waitress uniform was at least a size too small and she had it zipped down so far that her big boobs were practically falling out of it. She looked hot enough to give any exhausted trucker an instant boner. Stone bet she would be a fun fuck.

"Sure thing Marge," he said being pleasant. "I'm going to have coffee, black, and what kind of pie do you have?" Marge told him and he ordered chocolate cream. "You can leave the menu." He was just about to say, 'for my wife,' when Abby returned from the ladies room. He was pleased when she just naturally slid in on his side of the booth. Her leg immediately sought out his and her hand found his cock. He jumped when she squeezed his hard-on.

Marge saw what she'd done and took an instant liking to her. "Your husband ordered pie and coffee. What can I bring you sugar?"

Jack almost corrected her but Abby lightly squeezed his cock before he could say anything. "I'll have what my husband's having." She gave him a playfully smile.

Marge smacked her gum and gave Abby a knowing look. She tapped her pencil on her order pad, as if she was trying to make up her mind about something. She finally said, "You two are newlyweds aren't you?"

Abby squeezed her father's leg and answered for them. "Yes we are. We just got married. How did you know Marge?" She liked this game and she instantly liked the woman. It was fun having people think she was her father's wife.

"I can just tell these things," she said and then leaned down and whispered into Abby's ear.

Abby touched her hair and got up. "Thank you Marge. Be right back honey," she said and quickly followed Marge to the ladies room.

"I didn't want to embarrass you in front of your new husband," Marge said as she stood behind Abby with a wet a towel and dabbed at the dried clumps of cum in her hair. "I heard there was a couple going at it hot and heavy in the parking lot and when you and that handsome husband of yours walked in acting all lovey, dovey, I just put two and two together. Then when I noticed your hair," she laughed rubbing harder at the dried semen, "I figured you were newlyweds." She was getting very turned on just thinking about this hot girl out there sucking her husband's cock. "My gosh girl, you've got enough cum up here to have been the fluffer in a porn movie." As much as she loved cock, she loved pretty young girls like Abby even more. Right now she was making sure she kept physical contact between the two of them by pressing her pussy against Abby's round bottom. "You're a lucky girl to have a man that can shoot this much cum honey." She smiled when she felt Abby move her butt back against her. She took that as a sign that she didn't mind what she was doing. Pretending to have to reach higher, she leaned over her and crushed her boobs against her back. "But then pretty girls like you always get what they want."